PDA

View Full Version : Polish PM rejects 'blackmail' on EU migrant quotas

PHDNM
09-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Polish PM rejects 'blackmail' on EU migrant quotas

Poland's rightwing premier said Sunday that her country would not be "blackmailed" by its "largest" EU partners into accepting thousands of asylum seekers under a quota system for spreading them throughout the bloc.

"We cannot be blackmailed by the threat that part of our EU funds will be cut off as punishment, because we don't agree to the forced relocation of migrants from North Africa and the Middle East," Prime Minister Beata Szydlo said in an excerpt of an interview with Sieci, a rightwing news magazine, published Sunday on the wPolityce news website.

http://www.france24.com/en/20170903-polish-pm-rejects-blackmail-eu-migrant-quotas

Rethel
09-04-2017, 06:34 PM
:thumb001:

Antimage
09-04-2017, 06:49 PM
I don't understand this forced settlement of refugees. In eastern european countries they'd get far less money than in the west, for this reason they'd prefer to go to West, they came to Europe for the German Swedish welfare money not for the hungarian that is like 1/5 of the nordic one. If they were put here to live, they'd instantly want to go to Germany. So what is the point?

Wadaad
09-04-2017, 07:17 PM
I don't understand this forced settlement of refugees. In eastern european countries they'd get far less money than in the west, for this reason they'd prefer to go to West, they came to Europe for the German Swedish welfare money not for the hungarian that is like 1/5 of the nordic one. If they were put here to live, they'd instantly want to go to Germany. So what is the point?

The point is social engineering. Neither the locals or the refugees want this, nor do their considerations matter.

Veslan
09-09-2017, 05:34 PM

IMHO it is more a try to make Eastern Europeans knee and say that they will do whatever the Germans want than actual solving the refugee problem.