PDA

View Full Version : If Serbs & Hungarians never came to europe?!

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 09:02 PM
As the newest arrivals to join the european continent, what if they never came to europe at all? how much better or worse would europe be today?

magyar_lány
09-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Europe would be a boring place. ;)

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Hungarians have contributed in a postive way i think while serbs have caused lots of destruction, two greatest wars to be exact.

magyar_lány
09-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Thanks, I rarely hear or read this about us. Serbs started the Balkan war, but I don’t think they caused another one.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Thanks, I rarely hear or read this about us. Serbs started the Balkan war, but I don’t think they caused another one.

servs started the WWI.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Thanks, I rarely hear or read this about us. Serbs started the Balkan war, but I don’t think they caused another one.Serbs sparked the first war which was directly connected and the cause to second war which caused in total 121milliom white europeans to die.

magyar_lány
09-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Yeah, Gavrilo Princip killed Franz Ferdinand, but Monarchy wanted to hold his power & influence. I don’t think Germans and French killed each other bc of the Serbs.

Black Panther
09-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Serbs sparked the first war which was directly connected and the cause to second war which caused in total 121milliom white europeans to die.

84 million people died in both world wars and that included a lot of non-Whites.

Vlatko Vukovic
09-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Hungarians have contributed in a postive way i think while serbs have caused lots of destruction, two greatest wars to be exact.

You are classical Americano. A Serb, Nikola Tesla, brought to world alternate current electricity. What you want more?

Lavrentis
09-09-2017, 09:46 PM
You are classical Americano. A Serb, Nikola Tesla, brought to world alternate current electricity. What you want more?

He's an Albanian living in the US actually

Dick
09-09-2017, 09:46 PM

the OP is an albanian living in the US. Do you expect him to have positive feelings towards Serbs ?

Laberia
09-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Yeah, Gavrilo Princip killed Franz Ferdinand, but Monarchy wanted to hold his power & influence. I don’t think Germans and French killed each other bc of the Serbs.

Of course, the WWI, as every other wars, started because of conflicts between Great Powers. But in the end, the first shot was servian, they started the war.

magyar_lány
09-09-2017, 09:48 PM
the OP is an albanian living in the US. Do you expect him to have positive feelings towards Serbs ?

I don't expect that. Btw. I didn't know who is he.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 09:50 PM
84 million people died in both world wars and that included a lot of non-Whites.

Oh, then we need to apologise to serbs for only causing 84million lives.
Anyway i recently read a new estimate is 121 million combine both wars.

Black Panther
09-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Oh, then we need to apologise to serbs for only causing 84million lives.
Anyway i recently read a new estimate is 121 million combine both wars.

Serbs aren't to blame for it all imo. The war would have happened anyway. And the pacific war between America and Japan was also inevitable regardless of the situation in Europe, for example.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 09:53 PM
I don't expect that. Btw. I didn't know who is he.Dont listen to dick, he is trying brainwash you, but everyone knows I have zero biased.

Dick
09-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Dont listen to dick, he is trying brainwash but everyone knows have zero biased.

You're an albanian living in the US, most people here know this. Even lavrentis mentioned it. You despise Serbs hence most of your retarded threads you open are about Serbs or suicide.

Vlatko Vukovic
09-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Dont listen to dick, he is trying brainwash you, but everyone knows I have zero biased.

Are you Albo?

Dick
09-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Are you Albo?

He's an albanian from Shkodra hence his I2a1b ydna from a Montenegrin Serb and his complexes towards Serbs. He's probably related to Arkan too.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Serbs aren't to blame for it all imo. The war would have happened anyway. And the pacific war between America and Japan was also inevitable regardless of the situation in Europe, for example.

Lets put it this way: Great Britain a opnely Serbian ally in this war published a headline on the biggest front page of Liverpool Times back then. The head line read: If it was possible to drag serbia in the middle of atlantic and drown it, europe at once will breath cleaner air, and live in peace.
Imagine an ally saying this opnely while preparing to go to war? Imagine britain saying about US before invading Iraq?

Robocop
09-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Hungarians were one of the walls of Europe in European struggle for survival, I personally consider Hungarians as brothers from different mothers, nevermind of language, looking from angle of History, 1000 years of living togethar and for 1000 years we've spilled the same blood in the same mud against others.

And about Serbs, I have neutral opinions.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:06 PM
You're an albanian living in the US, most people here know this. Even lavrentis mentioned it. You despise Serbs hence most of your retarded threads you open are about Serbs or suicide.

Forever troll guapovic :roll:

Black Panther
09-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Lets put it this way: Great Britain a opnely Serbian ally in this war published a headline on the biggest front page of Liverpool Times back then. The head line read: If it was possible to drag serbia in the middle of atlantic and drown it, europe at once will breath cleaner air, and live in peace.
Imagine an ally saying this opnely while preparing to go to war? Imagine britain saying about US before invading Iraq?

I am not a fan of the Serbs, but I also don't think they are the sole reason behind the First World War. European super-powers would eventually have fought each other anyway over Africa and Asia.

Dick
09-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Forever troll guapovic :roll:

Saying that you're albanian is trolling? Why are you hiding your ethnicity with the new members?

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Saying that you're albanian is trolling? Why are you hiding your ethnicity with the new members?

Im not denying being albanian but in this thread i've said nothing anti-serbian nor anti-hungarian. Just stating historical facts and asking questions.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 10:15 PM
I am not a fan of the Serbs, but I also don't think they are the sole reason behind the First World War. European super-powers would eventually have fought each other anyway over Africa and Asia.

It's absolutely true, but servs started the war in kamikaze style.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Hungarians were one of the walls of Europe in European struggle for survival, I personally consider Hungarians as brothers from different mothers, nevermind of language, looking from angle of History, 1000 years of living togethar and for 1000 years we've spilled the same blood in the same mud against others.

And about Serbs, I have neutral opinions.

It was called The Austro-Hungarian Empire. servs were potato farmers.

Vlatko Vukovic
09-09-2017, 10:19 PM
It was called The Austro-Hungarian Empire. servs were potato farmers.

Serbs have imperial leaders which brainwashed them. But like people, they are not all bad.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:20 PM

Perhaps, but if war was fought elsewhere rather than in europe things would have been a lot better for europeans. Like america fighting in Afghanistan, no one knows america is at war inside America.

catgeorge
09-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Stop blaming Serbs for everything - it is out of control.

Hungarians-Poles-Austrians fought muslims and are considered heroes.
Serbs fought muslims and are considered evil.

Get a life.

In other words any European nation where Serbs are located would act the same way. Just luckily they are alligned with Russia instead with the west or they would have allowed open slather.

Black Panther
09-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Perhaps, but if war was fought elsewhere rather than in europe things would have been a lot better for europeans. Like america fighting in Afghanistan, no one knows america is at war inside America.

That would be improbable as the African and Asian colonies had already been subjugated. The big Euro players were disputing who would have the biggest chunk of those colonies. War on European soil was as inevitable as Japanese imperialism in East Asia and the Pacific.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Stop blaming Serbs for everything - it is out of control.

Hungarians-Poles-Austrians fought muslims and are considered heroes.
Serbs fought muslims and are considered evil.

Get a life.

In other words any European nation where Serbs are located would act the same way. Just luckily they are alligned with Russia instead with the west or they would have allowed open slather.How about you stop being ignorant. I've stated only facts. You're willing to blame turks for everything while you tried to invade them and got your ass handed to you.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 10:27 PM
The WWI started for the oil field of Mosul in Iraq.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 10:28 PM
How about you stop being ignorant. I've stated only facts. You're willing to blame turks for everything while you tried to invade them and got your ass handed to you.

The WWI is not the strong point of the Greeks.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2017, 10:32 PM
The WWI is not the strong point of the Greeks.

Good point Laberia. Actually if anyone greeks shoukd blame is Serbia, for starting the war. If serbs didnt spark the war, greeks along side britain would have not gotten cute trying ti invade turkey and get humiliated.

catgeorge
09-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Good point Laberia. Actually if anyone greeks shoukd blame is Serbia, for starting the war. If serbs didnt spark the war, greeks along side britain would have not gotten cute trying ti invade turkey and get humiliated.

We were allies with Serbs kicking muslims out of Europe.

We invaded muslims on our own and were one battle away of winning that war until Russians armed Turks and recruited Kurds and then we got defeated. Britain had nothing to do with it the state raised money and funded the war on its own.

Laberia
09-09-2017, 11:27 PM
We were allies with Serbs kicking muslims out of Europe.

We invaded muslims on our own and were one battle away of winning that war until Russians armed Turks and recruited Kurds and then we got defeated. Britain had nothing to do with it the state raised money and funded the war on its own.

Seriously?????
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa

catgeorge
09-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Seriously?????
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa

Yes - Ankara would have fallen if Russians did not arm Turks and lost battle of Sakarya

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Greco_Turkish_War_1919-1922.svg

Drawing-slim
09-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Yes - Ankara would have fallen if Russians did not arm Turks and lost battle of Sakarya

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Greco_Turkish_War_1919-1922.svgTurks were not armed. It is why is such a humiliating famous defeat for greeks because turks literally won armed only with forks and butter knives. 80% of their army at least.