PDA

View Full Version : Should abortion be banned and punished by right regardless the circumstances?

Stannis
09-10-2017, 12:17 PM
I think that a fair punishment for murdering unborn children is a capital punishment.

P.S.
I don't care women's rights.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:18 PM
i think abortion rights are simply none of your concern as a male with no uterus.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 12:25 PM
i think abortion rights are simply none of your concern as a male with no uterus.

No, it is also concern of men, because he give a semen to make a baby.

Anyway, murder is murder and doesn't matter who is making such decision.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Abortion should be allowed ONLY in rape cases and when the health of the mother is in risk.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:28 PM

Yet you don't have a uterus and to be the one to have to carry an embryo/fetus around for 9 months, so no, it (: isn't (: your (: concern (:

And you can't 'murder' an embryo/fetus, as they haven't even developed a beating heart/brain much less a nervous system.

The average spider you come across and step on is 100x more developed than an embryo/fetus.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Yet you don't have a uterus and to be the one to have to carry an embryo/fetus around for 9 momths, so no, it (: isn't (: your (: concern (:

:picard1:

And what makes after the born that it is a male concern according you? :rolleyes:

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 12:35 PM
I think that a fair punishment for murdering unborn children is a capital punishment.

P.S.

I want a public registry of women who have done abortions.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Abortion should be allowed ONLY in rape cases and when the health of the mother is in risk.

No, because an innocent creature cannot pay death for crimes of bloody people.

When the life of mother is threaten, then a doctor should save her life and her
children at the same time, but not killing children to rescue the mother.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:36 PM

And what makes after the born that it is a male concern according you? :rolleyes:

The fact that you don't have to carry it around in your uterus, give birth to it (which by the way is 100x more painful than being kicked in the balls), and the fact that it doesn't destroy your body (:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:39 PM
I disagree. And not sure if just after the rape the "abortion" is made, we could speak about a creature.

Unfortunately that is not always possible, man.

Trilecce

Dont let boys fuck your coonch, if something happens. Its all your responsibility. Including the decision to murder the innocent child. And if there is a just god, you will pay heavily for the wrong decision on this matter.

Hoxhaism

WOW! What a piece of cake! You're a genius! Because, it's obviously always that easy :picard1:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:40 PM
The fact that you don't have to carry it around in your uterus, give birth to it (which by the way is 100x more painful than being kicked in the balls), and the fact that it doesn't destroy your body (:

So you are saying that after the birth, the children are not a concern of the father, right?

Alessio
09-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Why would a woman wait as long to have to abort the baby after a rape? If she wants to wait as long as 3 months before even going to the doctor, she has to take the responsibility imo.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Dont let boys fuck your coonch, if something happens. Its all your responsibility. Including the decision to murder the innocent child. And if there is a just god, you will pay heavily for the wrong decision on this matter.

Fetus/embryo.
They are 100x less developed than the animal you fund to kill after buying the average piece of steak you get from the butcher.

Sacrificed Ram
09-10-2017, 12:42 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/1ikf9h.jpg

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Why would a woman wait as long to have to abort the baby after a rape? If she wants to wait as long as 3 months before even going to the doctor, she has to take the responsibility imo.
True, agreed. I posted about that just in my previous post.

Trilecce
WOW! What a piece of cake! You're a genius! Because, it's obviously always that easy :picard1:

The mother has lived, the baby has yet to experience life. Its unfair to the child if it dies, if the mother is a true mother with a good heart then she will sacrifice herself for the child.

Hoxhaism
So you are saying that after the birth, the children are not a concern of the father, right?

Do you have zero comprehension skills? I meant while a fetus/embryo is in your uterus, not outside of it.

Stannis
Yet you don't have a uterus and to be the one to have to carry an embryo/fetus around for 9 momths, so no, it (: isn't (: your (: concern (:

If women decided to f*** with accidental guy, then she have to bear the consequences of her madness.

Of course, for sane and normal girls carrying children for 9 months it isn't a problem.
It is an issue for a sluts and feminists.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:44 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/1ikf9h.jpg

What stupidity!
Is that George Carlin a Jew? I would bet he is.

Hoxhaism
The mother has lived, the baby has yet to experience life. Its unfair to the child if it dies, if the mother is a true mother with a good heart then she will sacrifice herself for the child.

Most of the times the baby dies along with the mother :picard1:

Trilecce
Fetus/embryo.
They are 100x less developed than the animal you fund to kill after buying the average piece of steak you get from the butcher.

The animal i kill to eat is not my child. I die for my children any day.

Lucia
No, abortion should not be banned.

Hoxhaism
The animal i kill to eat is not my child. I die for my children any day.

Than why don't you carry the ""child""? (:

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Most of the times the baby dies along with the mother :picard1:

Well in that case save whoever can be saved. If its a question of either the mother or the child, then bye bye mommy.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:45 PM

Do you have zero comprehension skills? I meant while a fetus/embryo is in your uterus, not outside of it.

Again: AND WHAT MAKE TO YOU THINK THAT AFTER THE BIRTH SUDDENLY THE CHILD IS ALREADY A CONCERN OF THE FATHER THEN??

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:46 PM
If women decided to f*** with accidental guy, then she have to bear the consequences of her madness.

Of course, for sane and normal girls carrying children for 9 months it isn't a problem.
It is an issue for a sluts and feminists.

Because women can only have sex, right? Because men don't have sex :picard1:

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Than why don't you carry the ""child""? (:

I carry my child untill it gets about 40 kilograms heavy, then its to burdersome to walk long distances.

Catholic Riffs

A man can't have a child?

Hoxhaism
Well in that case save whoever can be saved. If its a question of either the mother or the child, then bye bye mommy.

Than your a cold hearted murderer because your actually willing to give up a real living organism for a barely developed one.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:48 PM
A man can't have a child?

A man can't carry a child.

Catholic Riffs
All the people who voted no should've been aborted.

Finnish Swede

So you're basically saying that if
* someone would rape me
* abortion would/should be no allowed to women
* afterwards there would be risk that either me or baby would die in birth

=> we should be handled/looked equally?

Luckily I'm not living in your dream country!
(And no suprise that Stannis died in GOT....for his stupidy.)

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Again: AND WHAT MAKE TO YOU THINK THAT AFTER THE BIRTH SUDDENLY THE CHILD IS ALREADY A CONCERN OF THE FATHER THEN??

Probably because they don't hang around your uterus anymore? Because they have developed a brain/heart? Because they are out in the open now, and equally your responsability

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:50 PM

anyone who thinks a degenerate clump of cells has more value than the life of a woman should've been aborted.

Catholic Riffs
09-10-2017, 12:50 PM
A man can't carry a child.

I never said anything contrary to that. A woman carries the child, and it's funny that you admitted that it is a child, yet you're pro abortion.

I was asking, do I, as the father of the child in the womb, have no say about the matter?

Rethel
09-10-2017, 12:51 PM

Ok, if you care about women's rights, and you are about equality, then I understand,
that you are for men to have the same right to aborted as women have. Do you?

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Probably because they don't hang around your uterus anymore? Because they have developed a brain/heart? Because they are out in the open now, and equally your responsability

Your claims are nonsensical. Basically you are claiming the child is exclusively of the mother 9 months, and later magically the child is already of both father and mother :rolleyes:

Sorry, you can not decide when the child is only of the mother and when not :thumb001:

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:52 PM
I never said anything contrary to that. A woman carries the child, and it's funny that you admitted that it is a child, yet you're pro abortion.

I was asking, do I, as the father of the child in the womb, have no say about the matter?

A simple slip up after hoards of misogynistic men gang up on me for women's rights? Outragous.

And you can have rights to decide once you carry it for yourself, so no, abortion is entirely the mothers decision.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 12:53 PM
So you're basically saying that if
* someone would rape me
* abortion would/should be no allowed to women
* afterwards there would be risk that either me or baby would die in birth

=> we should be handled/looked equally?

Luckily I'm not living in your dream country!
(And no suprise that Stannis died in GOT....for his stupidy.)

1. Majority of women who are pregenant becasue of rape do not abort this children even in most liberal countries.
2. You claim to be a christian, then you have to be against abortion - if you are not, then you are a liar and fraud.
3. Normal women will do everything for their children to surrvive, even will sacrifie own life. If you do not, then you
are not a woman, you are something what looks like a woman but is not - a ciborg or something else unhuman.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Because women can only have sex, right? Because men don't have sex :picard1:

So, however decision about abortion is also case of men. I see that you are an indecisive girl...

Hoxhaism
Your claims are nonsensical. Basically you are claiming the child is exclusively of the mother 9 months, and later magically the child is already of both father and mother :rolleyes:

Sorry, you can not decide when the child is only of the mother and when not :thumb001:

Exactly.
Come and disagree again when you fall pregnant and have to go through morning sickness, pregnancy pains ect ect

A embryo is soley dependent on the woman whos carrying it, therefore through pregnancy it's her choice to keep it or not.

Trilecce
Than your a cold hearted murderer because your actually willing to give up a real living organism for a barely developed one.

The child will be happy knowing that its mother gave her life for it. On the other hand the mother will be branded an idiot whore and egoistic bitch for the rest of her life for killing her own child. Murdering the most valuable thing you will ever have in your life, your own progeny. Nothing in nature is this stupid. Only whores can do this.

Catholic Riffs
09-10-2017, 12:56 PM
This is why bitches need to be CHOCKED

A simple slip up after hoards of misogynistic men gang up on me for women's rights? Outragous.

And you can have rights to decide once you carry it for yourself, so no, abortion is entirely the mothers decision.

http://inpublicsafety.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2015/10/domestic-violence_fist.jpg

Rethel
09-10-2017, 12:56 PM

Unfortunatly they weren't.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:57 PM
So, however decision about abortion is also case of men. I see that you are an indecisive girl...

Or maybe you're too dumb to comprehend that a fetus or embryo in your uterus can barely function, therefore while pregnant it's her choice.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 12:58 PM
The child will be happy knowing that its mother gave her life for it. On the other hand the mother will be branded an idiot whore and egoistic bitch for the rest of her life for killing her own child. Murdering the most valuable thing you will ever have in your life, your own progeny. Nothing in mature is this stupid. Only whores can do this.

Wow, giving up your life for a barely functioning embryo is considered saintly? How about kill yourself the next time you try to step on a spider, because your a cold hearted murderer if you dont!

Lucia
09-10-2017, 12:59 PM
2. You claim to be a christian, then you have to be against abortion - if you are not, then you are a liar and fraud.

And who exactly are you to say that? A saint? The pope?
It's a sin to consider yourself a greater Christian than the others and tell other Christians ''you're not a Christian''.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:01 PM
This is why bitches need to be CHOCKED

http://inpublicsafety.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2015/10/domestic-violence_fist.jpg

this post is why you need to learn respect.

Catholic Riffs
09-10-2017, 01:02 PM
barely functioning embryo is considered saintly

http://www.jobat.be/uploadedImages/pictures/IQ-homer.jpg

Stannis
09-10-2017, 01:03 PM
a fetus or embryo in your uterus can barely function

Embryo is an undeveloped men, so removal him is murder. But you are certainly for right to
euthanasia disabled people, so it has no matter for your brainwashed brain.

Wrong
09-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Bottom of the line: Hoxhaism is an idiot.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:05 PM
http://www.jobat.be/uploadedImages/pictures/IQ-homer.jpg

is that Homer Simpson?

http://www.easydrawingtutorials.com/images/HomerSimpson/homer-simpson-step-last.jpg

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Embryo is an undeveloped men, so removal him is murder. But you are certainly for right to
euthanasia disabled people, so it has no matter for your brainwashed brain.

Underdeveloped/No beating heart/No functioning brain/No nervous system = Not man, can be compared to a bacteria.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Bottom of the line: Hoxhaism is an idiot.

Interesting, yet you wont give in your two cents to this thread?

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Wow, giving up your life for a barely functioning embryo is considered saintly? How about kill yourself the next time you try to step on a spider, because your a cold hearted murderer if you dont!
The spider is not my progeny. Killing a spider to killing ones child is not comparable.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 01:09 PM

A reader of the Bible. It is enaugh. Even an atheist can conclude it.

It's a sin to consider yourself a greater Christian than the others and tell other Christians ''you're not a Christian''.

Actualy your opinion in that matter is irrelevant, becasue if you were once
a Roman Catholic (as you still claim) then you are from some time outside
the church, selfexcomunicated at the moment when you started to promote
abortion. So, you are an apostate, and your opininion has no value to anyone.
Even if you would not be excomunicated, then still, your heretical satanic
views exclude you from any christian discusion or valueation.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 01:10 PM

Jehovah in His Holy Scripture said that and anyone who deny it, is a false Christian.

You have in avatar a women, which aborted her unborn only because of
that they was procreated by a husband, which he don't love, so I am not
surprised that you supporting abortion...

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 01:11 PM
is that Homer Simpson?

http://www.easydrawingtutorials.com/images/HomerSimpson/homer-simpson-step-last.jpg

Hes not fully developed, we can abort him. Ill take me gun and abort all the people with downs-syndrome.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
The spider is not my progeny. Killing a spider to killing ones child is not comparable.

Killing an embryo with no brain to function the fact that they are your "progeny" is less to a developed spider, actually.

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Hes not fully developed, we can abort him. Ill take me gun and abort all the people with downs-syndrome.

A fetus/Embryo has no fuctioning brain/heart/nervous system and even any knowledge they are living, unlike someone with down syndrome.

To even suggest that would make you a sadistic killer.

itilvolga
09-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Abortion shouldn't be allowed anyway

Lucia
09-10-2017, 01:15 PM
A reader of the Bible. It is enaugh. Even an atheist can conclude it.

Actualy your opinion in that matter is irrelevant, becasue if you were once
a Roman Catholic (as you still claim) then you are from some time outside
the church, selfexcomunicated at the moment when you started to promote
abortion. so, you are an apostate, and your opininion has no value to anyone.
Even if you would not be excomunicated, then still, your heretical satanic
views exclude you from any christian discusion or valueation.

Jehovah in His Holy Scripture said that and anyone who deny it, is a false Christian.

You have in avatar a women, which aborted her unborn only because of
that they was procreated by a husband, which he don't love, so I am not
surprised that you supporting abortion...

Then the God will judge whether I am a real or a false Christian. You are nobodies and, judging by your disgusting posts on this forum, you seriously have no place in telling other people what is Christian and what isn't.

Wrong
09-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Interesting, yet you wont give in your two cents to this thread?
I am not gonna waste my time on some ignorant SJW. I have more important matters to attend.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Then the God will judge whether I am a real or a false Christian. You are nobodies and, judging by your disgusting posts on this forum, you seriously have no place in telling other people what is Christian and what isn't.

Then read the Bible and you will know it.
Or ask some pastor, priest or a nun.
Or a JW when will knock at your door.

If you still do not know, who is a christian,
then it is the highest time to get the knowledge.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Then the God will judge whether I am a real or a false Christian.

Of course, but I warn you that you standing against the God and His Law and
if you don't change your mind, then you will be in great troubles..

You are nobodies and, judging by your disgusting posts on this forum, you seriously have no place in telling other people what is Christian and what isn't.

I'm only telling, what Scriptures says. It is your business wheter you listen it or not.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2017, 01:21 PM
So the Catholic Church goes, with people like you in favour of abortion :picard1:

Exactly.
Come and disagree again when you fall pregnant and have to go through morning sickness, pregnancy pains ect ect

A embryo is soley dependent on the woman whos carrying it, therefore through pregnancy it's her choice to keep it or not.
Come and disagree again when you produce your own sperm.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 01:26 PM
1. Majority of women who are pregenant becasue of rape do not abort this children even in most liberal countries.
3. Normal women will do everything for their children to surrvive, even will sacrifie own life. If you do not, then you
are not a woman, you are something what looks like a woman but is not - a ciborg or something else unhuman.

:machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun:

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Killing an embryo with no brain to function the fact that they are your "progeny" is less to a developed spider, actually.

What about children who are born mentally disadvantaged. Can i take my gun and shoot them between the eyes?

Hoxhaism
09-10-2017, 01:29 PM
What about children who are born mentally disadvantaged. Can i take my gun and shoot them between the eyes?

As ive previously stated, NOT the same :picard1:

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 01:29 PM

He needs to be some f*cking hard core Catholic or Orthodox.

Well...yes. He is right. I do't belong to his Church. Never had and never will.

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 01:30 PM
A fetus/Embryo has no fuctioning brain/heart/nervous system and even any knowledge they are living, unlike someone with down syndrome.

I would never kill my own child. Id rather die myself, regardless of what stage of development it is on.

Lucia
09-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Then read the Bible and you will know it.
Or ask some pastor, priest or a nun.
Or a JW when will knock at your door.

If you still do not know, who is a christian,
then it is the highest time to get the knowledge.

Of course, but I warn you that you standing against the God and His Law and
if you don't change your mind, then you will be in great troubles..

I'm only telling, what Scriptures says. It is your business wheter you listen it or not.

Just going to repeat myself again.
-Then the God will judge whether I am a real or a false Christian. You are nobodies and, judging by your disgusting posts on this forum, you seriously have no place in telling other people what is Christian and what isn't.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Thinking this topic bit more....I guess this can to be the first question then guy is asking me out. His opinion about the question.

Very easy to both of us, is't it?

=> case closed.

(luckily Scandinavians are bit different...)

Rethel
09-10-2017, 01:56 PM
:machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun: :machine gun:

http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/0shoot.gif

Rethel
09-10-2017, 01:59 PM
He needs to be some f*cking hard core Catholic or Orthodox.

Very christian statement... :picard2:

Well...yes. He is right. I do't belong to his Church. Never had and never will.

There is only one church, Christ's church, and if you are not his, then you are not christian at all.
Jesus certainly does not support abortion, and he will kill anybody who do it, soon.

Hithaeglir
09-10-2017, 01:59 PM
The average mean time for abortions resulting from unwanted pregnancies is 6 to 8 weeks of gestation.At this stage you re dealing with a very minimal organism at its very worst,so i dont see the big deal.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Just going to repeat myself again.
-Then the God will judge whether I am a real or a false Christian. You are nobodies and, judging by your disgusting posts on this forum, you seriously have no place in telling other people what is Christian and what isn't.

Staying for the smallest children and their right to surrvive is unchristian and disgusting? :shocked: :picard2:

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:02 PM
(luckily Scandinavians are bit different...)

Yea, apostates and sodomites. Will burn soon.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Very christian statement... :picard2:

There is only one church, Christ's church, and if you are not his, then you are not christian at all.
Jesus certainly does not support abortion, and he will kill anybody who do it, soon.

:rotfl:

Some Christians (different churches) speaks sounds almost like muslims....

PS: You do not define who or what I'm. You are far from that position.

Herr Abubu
09-10-2017, 02:09 PM

That's absurd. You can't honestly be a Christian and be for abortion the same way you can't justify murder if you are a Christian. You also can't claim Jesus wasn't God and the Son of God and claim to be a proper Christian. Pointing out that someone who believes this isn't really a Christian is being truthful, not a claim to superiority motivated from pride. That you immediately take it as a claim to moral superiority on his part rather than just a correction in proper Christian faith also at the very least insinuates that you are the one motivated by pride.

Lucia
09-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Staying for the smallest children and their right to surrvive is unchristian and disgusting? :shocked: :picard2:

Don't put words in my mouth. I am not the one here calling people unchristian. I am the one telling you that you are a nobody to tell me what is Christian and what isn't. Now adio.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
09-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Everybody is so worried about it, meanwhile I am worried about third world nations like Nigeria that will have one billion inhabitants by the year 2100. Uncontrolled birth rates are going to destroy the planet's capacities and resources. Not that abortion is the solution since it is not a contraceptive measure and it shouldn't be used as one, but such nations should implement birth control measures.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Yea, apostates and sodomites. Will burn soon.

Please keep your breath for that. Will you?

PS: The hard line Christian churches are exactly the ones which are also famous for...?
Paedophile cases.
(Not Northern European Lutheran Christian church.)

EuropeanVlachSon
09-10-2017, 02:20 PM

This

And also in the first weeks you should can make abortion too. In rest, banned.

Lucia
09-10-2017, 02:21 PM
That's absurd. You can't honestly be a Christian and be for abortion the same way you can't justify murder if you are a Christian. You also can't claim Jesus wasn't God and the Son of God and claim to be a proper Christian. Pointing out that someone who believes this isn't really a Christian is being truthful, not a claim to superiority motivated from pride. That you immediately take it as a claim to moral superiority on his part rather than just a correction in proper Christian faith also at the very least insinuates that you are the one motivated by pride.

I never said I am for abortion, I said I wouldn't ban it.
Or even punish it with capital punishment like some ''exemplary'' Christians here are suggesting. We are all sinners and considering yourself a real Christian with the sins you have while denying Christianity to those who you consider more sinful is absurd.

EuropeanVlachSon
09-10-2017, 02:22 PM

They are our childs too.

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:26 PM
i think we should ban sex out of marriage as well or in case she gets pregnant he should be forced to marry her

Pennywise
09-10-2017, 02:27 PM
i think we should ban sex out of marriage as well or in case she gets pregnant he should be forced to marry her

Sharia 4 everyone.

EuropeanVlachSon
09-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Why are girls playing the victim card everytime when people talk abotu abortion? Is not like is just your child, you selfish

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Sharia 4 everyone.

i vote for that

Vyasa
09-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Even murder is allowed in self-defence but you're going to argue abortion should be allowed under NO circumstances? Think this through OP

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Why are girls playing the victim card everytime when people talk abotu abortion? Is not like is just your child, you selfish

cose most of the times when he hears that she's pregnant he runs away or force her to make abortion...don't tell me u never heard about such cases.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Or even punish it with capital punishment like some ''exemplary'' Christians here are suggesting. We are all sinners and considering yourself a real Christian with the sins you have while denying Christianity to those who you consider more sinful is absurd.

So in your mind states should stop punish murderes, rapers, pedophiles aso. because
all people are sinners and one sinner cannot judging other? Absurd is this what you
writing. State have a prerogative to pursue the crimes, not sins - these are case between
men and the God - and abortion should be consider as crime and as it punished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQx1qzuvNE

EuropeanVlachSon
09-10-2017, 02:34 PM
cose most of the times when he hears that she's pregnant he runs away or force her to make abortion...don't tell me u never heard about such cases.

Yes and I heard and about some weird women that are breaking the condom so they remain pregnant. In this case, you cant force her to make abortion, how is this fair?

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:35 PM
i think we should ban sex out of marriage

I do't think that would work. Rapes are ''banned too'' (= being against of laws) and they still exists even in western world.

Just ban (personal level) all the guys who thinks that you do't have rights over your own body.

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Yes and I heard and about some weird women that are breaking the condom so they remain pregnant. In this case, you cant force her to make abortion, how is this fair?

yes, u can't. u need to take care of your baby..is not what u wanted to say before? that it's your baby too?...so what for to force her then?

Stannis
09-10-2017, 02:37 PM

Then such man is an idiot and a reprobate, cause
only a degenerate can desire death of his offspring,
even if child was procreated unplanned :picard2:

EuropeanVlachSon
09-10-2017, 02:38 PM
yes, u can't. u need to take care of your baby..is not what u wanted to say before? that it's your baby too?...so what for to force her then?

Come on, dont change it, you understood what I wanted to say, the abortion law is not fair, you as a women you can make abortion whenever you want, but the guys cant force you to make abortion. How is this fair?
Yes, abortion should be illegal in 90% of cases.

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:39 PM
I do't think that would work. Rapes are ''banned too'' (= being against of laws) and they still exists even in western world.

Just ban (personal level) all the guys whose thinks that you do't have rights over your own body.

rape is illegal so if u rape someone u go to prison. sex outside marriage=prison, her pregnant=forced marriage...problem solved..everyone happy..no abortions

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Come on, dont change it, you understood what I wanted to say, the abortion law is not fair, you as a women you can make abortion whenever you want, but the guys cant force you to make abortion. How is this fair?
Yes, abortion should be illegal in 90% of cases.

it is not fair. i didn't say it was..i think both parts should decide. if he does not agree then she shouldn't be allowed to abort the child...after she delivers he can take the baby and she pays like the father would do..it's fair like this?

Seya
09-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Then such man is and idiot and a reprobate, cause
only a degenerate can desire death of his offspring,
even if child was procreated unplanned :picard2:

i agree but unfortunately there are a lot of them

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:45 PM
rape is illegal so if u rape someone u go to prison. sex outside marriage=prison, her pregnant=forced marriage...problem solved..everyone happy..no abortions

Idealistic though.

I'm afraid all rapists will not end to jail today. Agree? Not atleast after every crimes. Hand of law will not simply catch everyone (like it should).

Nope. Crossing the legs for some **** is more simple and better way.
Those guys can have funny times together....

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:46 PM

Especially in deluded Scandinavia, where they invite muslims to pray at churches to Mekka... :picard2:

You can claim whatever you want to be, but it not necessary mean, that it is true.
If is not, then you are a liar or idiot. Tertium non datur.

You cannot for example claim, that you are a muslim, and not beliving in Mahomet.
The same you cannot claim to be a christian, and not beliving in certain things.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Don't put words in my mouth. I am not the one here calling people unchristian. I am the one telling you that you are a nobody to tell me what is Christian and what isn't. Now adio.

But the Bible is, and i judge you according to her.
This can actually do even an atheist if he can read properly.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 02:49 PM

Charms of times of end...

If someone destroys his own house, he is simply idiot.
If someone destroys his own car, he is also idiot.
When someone murder his own child, blood from blood,
bone from bone, then he is "iluminated and liberated men"
in eyes modern filthy people...

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 02:51 PM
The average mean time for abortions resulting from unwanted pregnancies is 6 to 8 weeks of gestation.At this stage you re dealing with a very minimal organism at its very worst,so i dont see the big deal.
No big deal if mommy and daddy would kill you instead of birthing you, right?

Lucia
09-10-2017, 02:51 PM
So in your mind states should stop punish murderes, rapers, pedophiles aso. because
all people are sinners and one sinner cannot judging other? Absurd is this what you
writing. State have a prerogative to pursue the crimes, not sins - these are case between
men and the God - and abortion should be consider as crime and as it punished.

I am not even talking about a state and its treatment of abortion, you are mixing everything up because your brain has overheated apparently.

A short summary of what happened:
1. An ''exemplary'' Christian claimed that you cannot be a Christian if you aren't against abortion.
2. I said he is no one to tell anyone what is Christian and what isn't.

End of story.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Especially in deluded Scandinavia, where they invite muslims to pray at churches to Mekka... :picard2:

You can claim whatever you want to be, but it not necessary mean, that it is true.
If is not, then you are a liar or idiot. Tertium non datur.

You cannot for example claim, that you are a muslim, and not beliving in Mahomet.
The same you cannot claim to be a christian, and not beliving in certain things.

Honestly I do't care a cent what you think. Your opinion (about me) is as meaningless as anything can be for me. So just keep it yourself. Shall you.

Hithaeglir
No big deal if mommy and daddy would kill you instead of birthing you, right?

I wouldnt know it :noidea:

Lucia
But the Bible is, and i judge you according to her.
This can actually do even an atheist if he can read properly.

Well, that speaks for itself.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Please keep your breath for that. Will you?

No, becasue as a christian I have an obligation to witness the truth, which liars like you are twisting promoting wickedness as christian proper behaviour.

PS: The hard line Christian churches are exactly the ones which are also famous for...?
Paedophile cases.

It is not of mine concern, but even if, it doesn;t change the God's teachings.

(Not Northern European Lutheran Christian church.)

Yea, sure, just keep deeging.
Your churches are whores and dangeons of all possible wickedness,
with which you are not hiding, so leftists do not have to poit to some
covered issues. But it is enogh for you to search in google and you find
the same in Scandinavia. PLUS, your churches are lead by open faggots
and lesbs, and all the worst disgusting wicked people one can imagine.

So, please, do not lecture me about other churches hidden sins, when
you are perverted openly, rebeling against God, and laughing him directly
into face, by doing all possible wicked things, and calling tyhem right and
good. You are disgusting whorches of perverts, apostates and rebels.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 02:57 PM
I am not even talking about a state and its treatment of abortion

But I'm talking about it from the beginning this thread and it concerns this case.
If you cannot fit to the topic, then get out from my thread.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 02:58 PM
over your own body.

Child is NOT YOUR BODY. Is child's body, not yours.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 02:59 PM
No, becasue as a christian I have an obligation to witness the truth, which liars like you are twisting promoting wickedness as christian proper behaviour.

It is not of mine concern, but even if, it doesn;t change the God's teachings.

Yea, sure, just keep deeging.
Your churches are whores and dangeons of all possible wickedness,
with which you are not hiding, so leftists do not have to poit to some
covered issues. But it is enogh for you to search in google and you find
the same in Scandinavia. PLUS, your churches are lead by open faggots
and lesbs, and all the worst disgusting wicked people one can imagine.

So, please, do not lecture me about other churches hidden sins, when
you are perverted openly, rebeling against God, and laughing him directly
into face, by doing all possible wicked things, and calling tyhem right and
good. You are disgusting whorches of perverts, apostates and rebels.

Welcome to my Ignore list.

Bad thing is that I'm forced to visit your member page to do that, but we can not have all, can we.

Bye :closed10:

Rethel
09-10-2017, 03:01 PM

There is very simple way to avoid them: do not go to bed with the guy before marriage. Problem solved.

Lucia
09-10-2017, 03:01 PM
But I'm talking about it from the beginning this thread and it concerns this case.
If you cannot fit to the topic, then get out from my thread.

Yeah, you should tell that to the ''exemplary'' Christian who started that discussion, too. I didn't.

Here is my answer if you've missed it.

No, abortion should not be banned.

Seya
09-10-2017, 03:09 PM
There is very simple way to avoid them: do not go to bed with the guy before marriage. Problem solved.

sure..i agree...this should go both ways obviously.

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Abortion is one of these controversial topics which can be argued from both sides and we can happily keep debating for the next 1000 years without ever coming to a resolution which suits everyone.

My personal view on abortion is to keep it legal.

I think that it should be performed at the earliest possible stage of pregnancy. I have a problem with abortions being performed at 7 or 8 months of pregnancy where the fetus is developed to the point where it can sustain life on its own outside of the womb. As soon as the woman finds out that she is pregnant, usually within the first 3 months, she should make the decision and go for the abortion. Don't hang in there for another 5 months trying to make up your mind.

Abortion shouldn't be used as means of contraception. This attitude of, "It's okay, if I fall pregnant I can always go for a termination" is not acceptable. Take some responsibility and use contraception. There are many types of contraception on the market which can be used to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

One of the arguments against termination is to use pregnancy as a type of punishment for "sluts" who "fuck everybody". I see it time and time again, even on this thread. The only real loser in this scenario is the baby which is born to someone who can't/won't/doesn't want it in the first place. Yes, I agree that life is sacred but that sacredness extends to life outside the womb too, AFTER birth. The pro-lifers are all to eager to defend the life of a baby inside the womb, but somehow they're not quite so eager to defend that life after birth when that child deserves to grow up in a stable and loving environment. They don't seem to consider the fact that this baby might be born into a life of extremely poor socio-economic circumstances, a life where it is neglected, abused and uncared for. No child deserves that.

Also take into consideration the health of the mother and/or the baby. Sometimes these women are alcoholics and drug addicts. The children they give birth to have fetal alcohol syndrome, are born addicted to crack and opioids or are HIV+. This type of scenario can be prevented with legal and accessible termination options. Many diseases and deformities can be detected with ultrasound. I think it is extremely irresponsible to continue with a pregnancy where the woman is aware that the baby will have Down's syndrome, anencephaly, severe spina bifida and other birth defects. The loser in this scenario, once again, is the child which is born with this condition.

Making abortion illegal is not going to make abortion disappear, it will only be forced underground. Women will continue to have abortions, dangerous backstreet ones, which place their lives at risk from infection and haemorrhaging. Self-induced abortions are extremely dangerous, ranging from the oft cited coathanger scenario which most of us are familiar with, knitting needle and crochet hook abortions, the mother throwing herself down a flight of stairs to induce miscarriage or the insertion of corrosive substances (anything from bleach to methylated spirits) into the vagina in the hope that it will induce early labour. These practices often end fatally for the mother, increasing the maternal death rate unnecessarily where it could be prevented with access to legal and safe abortion.

In an ideal world every baby is wanted and cared for but unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world.

Herr Abubu
09-10-2017, 03:30 PM

That's a really euphemistic way of talking, which is very suitable to your relativistic, modernistic thinking. If you are not against abortion you are for it. Someone who isn't against murder, which is what this is but of innocent, helpless children, is in effect for murder because he isn't against it. You are for abortion because you don't see it for what it is and consequently don't see it as anything wrong.

Suggestions to treat baby murderers with capital punishment might be harsh, although not at all at odds with Old Testament tradition, but is, whether too harsh or not, undeniably much preferable to your accepting it. And abortion isn't just some sin but murder, which God himself in the Bible tells us to punish with death (and indeed the consequence of all sin is death).

No one said that sinners aren't Christians, but that people who claim to be Christians and yet contradict Christian teaching, as you do in an extreme manner, hypocrites or simply not right-believing Christians. You can be a sinner and be a Christian, most are, but you can't be unfaithful to Christian beliefs and call yourself a Christian sincerely.

Lucia
09-10-2017, 03:38 PM
That's a really euphemistic way of talking, which is very suitable to your relativistic, modernistic thinking. If you are not against abortion you are for it. Someone who isn't against murder, which is what this is but of innocent, helpless children, is in effect for murder because he isn't against it. You are for abortion because you don't see it for what it is and consequently don't see it as anything wrong.

Suggestions to treat baby murderers with capital punishment might be harsh, although not at all at odds with Old Testament tradition, but is, whether too harsh or not, undeniably much preferable to your accepting it. And abortion isn't just some sin but murder, which God himself in the Bible tells us to punish with death (and indeed the consequence of all sin is death).

No one said that sinners aren't Christians, but that people who claim to be Christians and yet contradict Christian teaching, as you do in an extreme manner, hypocrites or simply not right-believing Christians. You can be a sinner and be a Christian, most are, but you can't be unfaithful to Christian beliefs and call yourself a Christian sincerely.

This is what energy I'm getting from some people here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-V8hzzTbg

So it's better for me to just leave this thread. I am not worthy of being surrounded by such perfect Christians.

God be with you.
http://www.catholictravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/John-Paul-II-waving.jpg

Catholic Riffs
09-10-2017, 04:44 PM

So it's better for me to just leave this thread. I am not worthy of being surrounded by such perfect Christians.

God be with you.
http://www.catholictravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/John-Paul-II-waving.jpg

You might actually want to challenge his post with some arguments because what you've been posting in this thread is really bad stuff all around.

Herr Abubu
09-10-2017, 04:45 PM

God be with you.

You are the only one here who shows prideful behaviour here, false humility and virtue signaling ("I'm such a humble, sinful Christian, not perfect like you, so I can't judge anyone"). Typical false piety of Catholics, especially present in people like Pope Francis and Pope John Paul II.

CBDFTW
09-10-2017, 04:52 PM
This didn't work out so well for Romania.

Stannis
09-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Shoebat Junior in the point :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNG8KAeaN1c

Rethel
09-10-2017, 05:35 PM

Support! :thumb001:

Stannis
09-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Another guy who says as written :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-Sgtx-Lyw

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 05:48 PM

Hmmmm..... as always the stance is that "sluts" should "keep their legs closed". Sluts seem to be the only source of his argument, and the argument is that a woman should be punished with pregnancy, using the unborn child as a weapon. He doesn't talk about life of the child once it is born, nor does he seem to care. His only concern is that women should keep their legs closed.

What he doesn't address is congenital birth defects, rape, incest, drug-addicted parents, poor socio-economic circumstances, the failure of birth control methods, life threatening conditions should the mother continue with the pregnancy, the unwillingness to be a single mother because the father has dumped her, the impact of medications on fetal development, and some women feel they have enough children already.

Unwanted pregnancies from "sluts" form a very small percentage when compared to the other reasons why women have abortions.

Taking myself as an example:

I have two older sisters both dead due to a congenital heart defect. Do I want to risk passing this on to my children? No.
I am the carrier of another serious congenital defect (confirmed by 23andme). Do I want to risk passing this on? Do I want to give birth to a baby which will die in a few months anyway? No.
I have multiple sclerosis and am on medication which can cause birth defects, result in first trimester spontaneous abortions. My condition would also get worse due to the fact that I cannot continue using my medication in pregnancy. Do I want to put my own body through this, knowing I am ill? Do I want to risk a child born with defects? Do I want a child, knowing that my condition will deteriorate and that I might not be able to physically manage a child, putting the responsibility on my husband to raise it? The answer to all three counts: NO.
Do I want a child at my age? No.
Do I even want a child? No.

If I fall pregnant and go for an abortion, it's not because I'm a "slut" who couldn't keep her legs closed. I've been married for almost a decade and am in a stable relationship. The only reason I would fall pregnant is failure of the birth control method I am using (which isn't likely but never say never). The reasons I would have an abortion are well-considered, logical and rational.

Our good friend who made this video has nothing other on his mind than punishing "sluts" for their actions. There's a lot more to consider around the topic of abortion than punishing the behaviour of "loose women".

Rethel
09-10-2017, 05:52 PM
I have multiple sclerosis

So, according to this, what you said here and previously, if it would
be discover whan you was in the womb, you should be aborted. So,
are you gald, that you was given a chance, or constantly depressed,
that you was born and lived last x years, including childhood, teenage
years, 20s, 30s...???

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 05:54 PM
So, according to this, what you said here and previously, if it would
be discover whan you was in the womb, you should be aborted. So,
are you gald, that you was given a chance, or constantly depressed,
that you was born and lived last x years, including childhood, teenage
years, 20s, 30s...???

Nobody is born with multiple sclerosis. It develops at a later stage.

EDIT: but in answer to where you are going with this, yes. If it was discovered in the womb that I was to suffer for the rest of my life due to an illness or birth defect, I would question the sanity of my mother for not aborting me.

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Would you knowingly want your wife to go ahead with a pregnancy after it was confirmed by sonar that this would be the result??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y7drirIWtpU/VIZNtoOawBI/AAAAAAABfHU/rFt2aOQnefM/s1600/2014-12-09_091318.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzZEIKRn5FVcRanjtncIYzE-JnCVT5v9pQdQTLlOPjDcjSv3IM

http://medchrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Fused-twin.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGAox_NvsrjWx6PjEyke-dBuoGn74O3b1oX5g-p1OMen3YC9RT

http://www.africanseer.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Congenital_Anomalies_467352294.jpg&size=article_large

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DhtSE7Tq83Q/hqdefault.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xXInHOOuuL8/U0M5ccvlOtI/AAAAAAAAF1Q/v_vZff5YomE/s1600/anencephaly.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/G4TtC8NFHnk/hqdefault.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/96/4c/26964c4a30fcd26ad21d5e6b2673ddc2--human-oddities-medical-oddities.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1kzAVKP.jpg

http://img1.store.ksmobile.net/cmnews/20170210/12/28994_5621b7fe_148673141581_640_426.jpg

Rethel
09-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Nobody is born with multiple sclerosis. It develops at a later stage.

EDIT: but in answer to where you are going with this, yes. If it was discovered in the womb that I was to suffer for the rest of my life due to an illness or birth defect, I would question the sanity of my mother for not aborting me.

Ok, so you are saying this in your own case - because you can.

But some people do not would want to be aborted.
You cannot decide for them.

And btw, we all know were it leads: to the full abortion on demand.
The defected babys are just a trojan horse.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 06:14 PM

Do you really want the decisions to be made by people
who are acting on the basis of photos which scared them?

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Ok, so you are saying this in your own case - because you can.

But some people do not would want to be aborted.
You cannot decide for them.

And btw, we all know were it leads: to the full abortion on demand.

The defected babys are just a trojan horse.

I have absolutely no problem with abortion on demand. What is a traumatising experience for you might no be traumatising for someone else. I've said this in another thread, that the severity of a situation is a highly subjective experience. Hence there is no cookie-cutter situation which applies to everyone. The impact of an unwanted pregnancy is different for different people in different situations. For some an unwanted pregnancy is the end of the world. Another doesn't have a problem carrying to term and giving the child for adoption. Yet another shrugs her shoulders, has the baby and goes on to love and care for it.

You are either pro-life or pro-choice. There is no middle ground on this matter. You cannot be pro-life if you say abortion is justified in cases or rape, incest or birth defects. If you are pro-life, then ALL life should should be protected, even rape cases and deformity cases. There is no sitting on the fence here.

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Of course, becasue the principle is for everyone, and prenatal tests are often wrong.

Do you really want the decisions to be made by people
who are acting on the basis of photos which scared them?

Absolutely not. But people should be aware of how their choices will impact another person (the child).

Rethel
09-10-2017, 06:22 PM
I have absolutely no problem with abortion on demand.

So why are you playing with defected children insted of saying this openly regardless the case?

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 06:26 PM
So why are you playing with defected children insted of saying this openly regardless the case?

I have already said this in my first post on this thread.

So, Rethel. You are pro-life but you yourself have not stated what your opinion is on birth defects, rape, incest, life threatening conditions for the mother........ What is your opinion on that? Abortion in certain circumstances or carrying to term regardless of what the conditions are?

What side of the fence are you really on? ;)

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 06:38 PM

Its almost the same religion. Only superficialities makes them different.

Trilecce
09-10-2017, 06:44 PM
I wouldnt know it :noidea:

Well, all this life you have lived untill now. It would not exist. Is that ok for you? Arent your surroundings richer today because your mother was motherly enough to give you life?

Rethel
09-10-2017, 06:51 PM

I have already said this in my first post on this thread.

But later you did play with this, and this... it doesn;t matter of you are pro choice on demand.

So, Rethel. You are pro-life but you yourself have not stated what your opinion is on birth defects, rape, incest, life threatening conditions for the mother........ What is your opinion on that? Abortion in certain circumstances or carrying to term regardless of what the conditions are? What side of the fence are you really on? ;)

Pro life in all cases, as I said many times here, and as I voted
and as I answered on your question about deforming babys.

Finnish Swede
09-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Its almost the same religion. Only superficialities makes them different.

Maybe religions are someway same (thank's to Martin Luther they're not that for me).

But I agree, it really starts to look (thanx to this forum) that exactly humans/members of those different Christian churches differs hell lot more than those Churches.

Kazimiera
09-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Pro life in all cases, as I said many times here, and as I voted
and as I answered on your question about deforming babys.

What is your view in the case of a mother who has a life-threatening condition and will only survive if the fetus is aborted? Do you abort the fetus to save the mother? Do you continue with the pregnancy to save the fetus and let the mother die? (I'm not accusing here, I'm just really trying to understand.)

de Burgh II
09-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Such decisions are up for the individuals to decide. Its quite easy to point fingers at people and slander one's name without restraint emotionally; instead of analyzing each case individually and understanding the motives for such actions. It takes more effort to cognitively correct and learn from the mistakes of mass-organized, biased dogma. That negates independent thinking and will merely corrupt itself through the natural progression in time.

The reality is that there are many reasons behind abortions that we chose not to consider because we merely put negative connotations to it. So the natural reaction will fall in line with conformity and having a surplus of reactionaries. Reactionaries are only good for one thing; action. Which is the antithesis of introspection and analytical thinking.

Women have their own reasons for such things behind abortion. Some women are raped and are ostracized for something that didn't want to happen to them. Sometimes men are one of many partners of a woman and happen to get mixed in the thick of things for something that isn't theirs/not their progeny; side effect of polygamous relationships. Some people may not be able to afford to have one so they see it as a more merciful way to prevent such an occurrence. Responsibility is a two way street; where its imperative for both parties to take responsibility for what has happened. Which is why its not a surprise that some people abandon/run away from such responsibilities regardless if they are male or female. Everyone is just as guilty as the next person; no more, no less.

In all, the subject itself has many variables that play into it. Thus, there is no one, definitive answer to such controversies.

Judgement is only relevant to people who weld the power to enforce their own agendas. Wisdom is the ability to see through one's own faults and admit our own follies. So the disparity between these different modes of cognition are not congruent nor tangible.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 08:14 PM
What is your view in the case of a mother who has a life-threatening condition and will only survive if the fetus is aborted? Do you abort the fetus to save the mother? Do you continue with the pregnancy to save the fetus and let the mother die? (I'm not accusing here, I'm just really trying to understand.)

I would rescue both, if not - then the child comes first.

alnortedelsur
09-10-2017, 08:18 PM
I didn't vote, because I am not against abortion due to extreme circumstances, like the life of the mother being in danger, or the fetus having some serious malformation.

But I am against free abortion on demand, which is an aberration, and it goes against the preservation of Europeans and European descent people (interestingly, European countries, and mostly European descent countries, are the countries where it has been promoted the most).

And I consider a crime to destroy the life of a fetus when the life of the mother is not in danger, and the fetus has not any malformation, just because a selfish mother, who doesn't want to assume the consequences of not being responsible in their sexual life, or just because she wants to preserve her figure, decides to don't have it. Fuck with the libertarians who support it.

Rethel
09-10-2017, 08:49 PM
And partially this topic leads to that question: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?220895-Do-you-belive-sex-before-marriage-is-a-sin-wrong-unaccaptable-in-any-form

Catholic Riffs
09-10-2017, 10:18 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246281403141062656/356563975699169280/1485294348953.png

Smitty
09-10-2017, 10:56 PM

You do realize a baby has a brain and beating heart at 6-7 weeks gestation. So do you oppose abortion after 7 weeks?

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002398.htm

Smitty
09-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Hmmmm..... as always the stance is that "sluts" should "keep their legs closed". Sluts seem to be the only source of his argument, and the argument is that a woman should be punished with pregnancy, using the unborn child as a weapon. He doesn't talk about life of the child once it is born, nor does he seem to care. His only concern is that women should keep their legs closed.

What he doesn't address is congenital birth defects, rape, incest, drug-addicted parents, poor socio-economic circumstances, the failure of birth control methods, life threatening conditions should the mother continue with the pregnancy, the unwillingness to be a single mother because the father has dumped her, the impact of medications on fetal development, and some women feel they have enough children already.

Unwanted pregnancies from "sluts" form a very small percentage when compared to the other reasons why women have abortions.

Taking myself as an example:

I have two older sisters both dead due to a congenital heart defect. Do I want to risk passing this on to my children? No.
I am the carrier of another serious congenital defect (confirmed by 23andme). Do I want to risk passing this on? Do I want to give birth to a baby which will die in a few months anyway? No.
I have multiple sclerosis and am on medication which can cause birth defects, result in first trimester spontaneous abortions. My condition would also get worse due to the fact that I cannot continue using my medication in pregnancy. Do I want to put my own body through this, knowing I am ill? Do I want to risk a child born with defects? Do I want a child, knowing that my condition will deteriorate and that I might not be able to physically manage a child, putting the responsibility on my husband to raise it? The answer to all three counts: NO.
Do I want a child at my age? No.
Do I even want a child? No.

If I fall pregnant and go for an abortion, it's not because I'm a "slut" who couldn't keep her legs closed. I've been married for almost a decade and am in a stable relationship. The only reason I would fall pregnant is failure of the birth control method I am using (which isn't likely but never say never). The reasons I would have an abortion are well-considered, logical and rational.

Our good friend who made this video has nothing other on his mind than punishing "sluts" for their actions. There's a lot more to consider around the topic of abortion than punishing the behaviour of "loose women".

I haven't watched the video, but in general, I think you pro-choicers misunderstand this argument. Most pro-lifers aren't about punishing the mother. We believe the baby to be a human being deserving of protection from the moment of conception. The point is, a woman shouldn't be able to kill her child (you may disagree with this nomenclature, but that's what we view it as) because she was careless in sex.

Pennywise
09-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Rethel you all mighty cuck, if your wife had been raped and got pregnant what would you do? Let her to give birth to that child?

Rethel
09-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Should I kill it then becasue of such fact?

Pennywise
09-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Yes, but it doesn;t mean, that I have to raise it.

You will most likely die alone with this beta attitude. So, you don't have to worry.

Ilma
09-11-2017, 06:50 PM

If you gave your semen you are also responsible the woman you had sex with got pregnant from you. If you dont want to breed be smart and sterilize yourself or put a condom, right ?

щрбл
09-11-2017, 07:01 PM
No.

An act of abortion should be also free of charge for the foreign minorities, the asylum seekers and the jobless.

Families, not capable of raising children, shouldn't be subsidised, either.

Stannis
09-11-2017, 07:03 PM
If you gave your semen you are also responsible the woman you had sex with got pregnant from you.

Of course. Every reasonable man in such situation marry woman, with whom he had the sex and take care of her.

Kazimiera
09-11-2017, 09:03 PM
I haven't watched the video, but in general, I think you pro-choicers misunderstand this argument. Most pro-lifers aren't about punishing the mother. We believe the baby to be a human being deserving of protection from the moment of conception. The point is, a woman shouldn't be able to kill her child (you may disagree with this nomenclature, but that's what we view it as) because she was careless in sex.

And I agree with you on this. Theoretically at least. In an ideal world a baby is wanted and loved and cared for as a child should be. However, some of these women/girls are totally unfit to be mothers. They don't have the finances, education or even the ability to be good mothers. They just don't give a damn. They'd rather smoke crack and be whoring on a street corner for the next fix. These women are not fit mothers.

I work in a third world country where society looks a little different than it does in a first world country, so I have a slightly different take on things. 12% of the country's population is HIV+. The HIV/AIDS statistics for women aged 15-49 (of childbearing age) is 21%!! Of these 21% roughly only half are on anti-retroviral treatment. In 2013, there were an estimated 360 000 children under the age of 14 living with HIV/AIDS. 2.3 million children have been orphaned. They come into the maternity hospital, have the baby which is HIV+ from birth and drop dead a few hours later. With anti-retrovirals many babies are born HIV- but the mothers die early. We are sitting with an entire generation of orphans. Where do we go with them? The system is not equipped to deal with this. The government is so inept it couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, never mind looking after half a million HIV+ children.

Abortion is not the answer to this and I have no idea how we are going deal with this problem because it is only getting worse, but there are hundreds of thousands of children whose future is already decided upon at conception - and that future is disastrous. Many don't make it past the third year of life. I feel that a responsible person, who fits into this demographic, should terminate pregnancy. It is the responsible thing to do.

Obviously things look slightly different in a first world country but the situation in a third world country is absolutely dire. Many women who are pregnant under these circumstances want to do the responsible thing (terminate) but they don't have access to safe abortions. They pour drain cleaner into their vaginas and end up killing themselves in the process too. The maternal death rate is high, infant mortality rates are high and the situation is getting worse instead of better. Why do innocent children who are born into this world, unwanted, have to pay with their short lives for this?

Root
09-11-2017, 09:18 PM
that happens often when you forget to put on a condom properly

Smitty
09-11-2017, 11:08 PM
And I agree with you on this. Theoretically at least. In an ideal world a baby is wanted and loved and cared for as a child should be. However, some of these women/girls are totally unfit to be mothers. They don't have the finances, education or even the ability to be good mothers. They just don't give a damn. They'd rather smoke crack and be whoring on a street corner for the next fix. These women are not fit mothers.

I work in a third world country where society looks a little different than it does in a first world country, so I have a slightly different take on things. 12% of the country's population is HIV+. The HIV/AIDS statistics for women aged 15-49 (of childbearing age) is 21%!! Of these 21% roughly only half are on anti-retroviral treatment. In 2013, there were an estimated 360 000 children under the age of 14 living with HIV/AIDS. 2.3 million children have been orphaned. They come into the maternity hospital, have the baby which is HIV+ from birth and drop dead a few hours later. With anti-retrovirals many babies are born HIV- but the mothers die early. We are sitting with an entire generation of orphans. Where do we go with them? The system is not equipped to deal with this. The government is so inept it couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, never mind looking after half a million HIV+ children.

Abortion is not the answer to this and I have no idea how we are going deal with this problem because it is only getting worse, but there are hundreds of thousands of children whose future is already decided upon at conception - and that future is disastrous. Many don't make it past the third year of life. I feel that a responsible person, who fits into this demographic, should terminate pregnancy. It is the responsible thing to do.

Obviously things look slightly different in a first world country but the situation in a third world country is absolutely dire. Many women who are pregnant under these circumstances want to do the responsible thing (terminate) but they don't have access to safe abortions. They pour drain cleaner into their vaginas and end up killing themselves in the process too. The maternal death rate is high, infant mortality rates are high and the situation is getting worse instead of better. Why do innocent children who are born into this world, unwanted, have to pay with their short lives for this?

On the one hand, you say abortion is not the answer; on the other, you say it's the responsible thing to do in this situation. I'm not calling you out, but I'm curious how you reconcile that. Do you consider it abortion only after a certain point?

What you describe is a terrible situation. Americans have a poor view of Africa for sure, but we don't get such a firsthand view very often. So I take your point. And perhaps I'm too black-and-white in my worldview. I've been accused of it before. But if one believes a baby is a human from the moment of conception and believes the taking of a human life to be a violation of all we hold sacred as humans, I can't support abortion in any of its forms. It's a question of what's ethical, and honestly we've shifted a lot in what's seen as ethical. I believe there was a time when a person's pitiful life didn't justify killing him. I'm a holdover from that time. I don't think it's our job to judge a baby's quality of life, to decide ahead of time whether he will survive and whether he should survive.

Now, given my opposition to abortion, I think a more ethical approach in South Africa might be forced sterilization for HIV sufferers. Surely there are cheap forms of contraception that could be distributed as well.

cosmoo
09-11-2017, 11:12 PM
It shouldn't be banned, as those who get unwanted pregnancies are subhuman anyways, so it is wise not to let them spread their progeny.
Quality>>>>>quantity.

Harley
09-11-2017, 11:15 PM
I stopped reading posts after the first page because I feel like there's a whole bunch of situations that are dancing on the boundary lines of what is and isn't good.

Banned by who, punished by who?

I feel like abortion is a religious issue, and cannot be remedied through "banning" and making unlawful. I can only answer in the affirmative with what I would do, and what's good for me.

Personally, I choose to carry a child to term. I want this. I would rather die than choose an abortion, even if a birth may cost me my life. However, that is me, that is the choice I make, under the moral value system I developed as a thinking and functioning human being.

Neon Knight
09-11-2017, 11:19 PM
From a Christian point of view, abortion should be banned, but most people now are not theologically Christians.

I would ban medium and late term abortions. I also agree with Smitty that sterilisation is a better solution in some cases.

Dragoon
09-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Most abortions should be banned.
You think before having sex.
Being poor is not an excuse.

The baby (whether you call it that or not) belongs to both the dad and the mom.

Kazimiera
09-12-2017, 07:27 AM
On the one hand, you say abortion is not the answer; on the other, you say it's the responsible thing to do in this situation. I'm not calling you out, but I'm curious how you reconcile that. Do you consider it abortion only after a certain point?

What you describe is a terrible situation. Americans have a poor view of Africa for sure, but we don't get such a firsthand view very often. So I take your point. And perhaps I'm too black-and-white in my worldview. I've been accused of it before. But if one believes a baby is a human from the moment of conception and believes the taking of a human life to be a violation of all we hold sacred as humans, I can't support abortion in any of its forms. It's a question of what's ethical, and honestly we've shifted a lot in what's seen as ethical. I believe there was a time when a person's pitiful life didn't justify killing him. I'm a holdover from that time. I don't think it's our job to judge a baby's quality of life, to decide ahead of time whether he will survive and whether he should survive.

Now, given my opposition to abortion, I think a more ethical approach in South Africa might be forced sterilization for HIV sufferers. Surely there are cheap forms of contraception that could be distributed as well.

How do I reconcile the two? Abortion isn't the answer because there are so many factors to consider in the HIV epidemic Africa is facing, but it does help alleviate the problem somewhat. Not completely but to a degree, yes. The HIV problem needs to tackled from many different angles but what abortion does, is prevent children being born into a dire situation where they have very little chance of survival, and if they do survive the quality of life is zero. There is no quality of life for a child born HIV+, into a world where both parents will be dead soon who gets pushed into an orphanage. The adoption rate is very low and orphanages only keep children until a certain age. After that they are on their own. There are foster homes but not nearly enough to provide the care all children should have. The kids get shuffled from one foster home to the next, and not all foster homes are created equal. They end up on the streets, in school for a short time before dropping out, taking part in crime, taking drugs, and the vicious cycle repeats itself over and over again.

As far a embryonic and fetal development goes. Directly after conception, for the first week it isn't even an embryo yet. It is a blastocyst. At approximately 12 days, the blastocyst because an embryo during which time cell differentiation begins. At 5 weeks the heart starts beating, the nervous system starts forming and small arms and legs start developing. Until this stage, the blastocyst and embryo is a collection of different cells which haven't decided what they want to be yet. At week 9 the embryo becomes a fetus. At week 10 fingers and toes are still webbed. The end of the first trimester is 12 weeks.

The second trimester stretches from weeks 13-27. In the early second trimester the fetus begins to move and towards the end of the second trimester, approximately 26 weeks rapid brain development starts occurring. In the third trimester, weeks 28-36, the respiratory system begins developing rapidly and the bones become denser as it is getting ready for a life outside of the womb. The third trimester is the phase where the baby "fattens up". Everything which should be there is already there.

At 27 weeks the fetus is considered viable. Viability means that with support (and sometimes even without), it can sustain life outside of the womb.

I feel that if the woman wants to terminate, she should do so within the first 12 weeks. Abortion on demand for whatever reason. She will have skipped at least two or three menstrual periods by then and should already realise at this point that she is pregnant. This is the point where she should make up her mind. Some birth defects can only be detected by sonar at around 16 weeks, which is another crucial point in time where she should make up her mind whether she wants to terminate or continue. I'll support termination until around 21 weeks although later with gross malformations. After viability (27 weeks) she should continue the pregnancy until birth. If she doesn't want the baby, adoption is an option. I've seen some horrific third trimester abortions being done as late as 34 weeks. I'm sorry, but that is not on.

As you said yourself, ethics is a rather grey field which can approached from various angles. We can talk about ethics until the cows come home.

You mentioned the topic of contraception. Forget everything you know about America, Europe and other first world countries. We are going to talk Africa now, which works in a slightly different way to the rest of the world.

There are cheap forms of contraception on the market which available to anyone for free. The urban areas don't generally have problems, but the rural areas often run out of stock and it's the rural areas which provide the most challenges. You have to take into consideration the frame of mind. Africa frame of mind. The Pill is cheap but it's not very effective when the packet is lying on the shelf or the woman forgets to take it. Younger girls, especially don't realise that it should be taken every day at the same time and miss pills. Another problem with the Pill is that the package can be found by someone at home. This is a big deal in Africa, because it is a heavily patriarchal society where the woman is expected to push out one baby after the next. If a husband finds a packet of pills he'll beat his wife to a pulp because he feels he is being insulted, because she doesn't want to have his children. Another option is the three month contraceptive injection, which takes away the responsibility of having to remember to take a pill at the same time each day and there is no proof which can be found in the house. Most women go for this option. If the man wonders why she isn't falling pregnant she can just shrug her shoulders and say she doesn't know. Another option is sterilisation, but there have been cases of men finding out about it and storming into the operating theatre, threatening doctors and nurses with guns. Never mind what happens to her at home if word gets out about it. Assuming that the contraception is working, it still doesn't solve the HIV problem because contraception doesn't protect against HIV. Men find it insulting if the woman wants him to wear a condom. They've tried the female condom but it didn't really take off.

There are some very responsible people with HIV who want a child. Mother and father are both taking anti-retrovirals, the mother is aware of all the risks involved and takes all precautions to prevent transmission to the child. Now you have a HIV- child with HIV+ parents who look after their health and the child is born into a loving home. Why sterilise those people?

Forced sterilization of HIV+ women is considered to be unethical because it takes the human right of choice away. We're now wandering into the topic of eugenics, where people considered by the government to be "subhuman" were forced into sterilisation. You see, this keeps going round and round in circles. Where do you draw the line? What should be acceptable and what not? This situation poses more questions and leaves us with less answers.

Linebacker
09-12-2017, 07:29 AM
This is why I say religious people are primitives.

Queen B
09-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Do you carry them for 9 months? Is your life at risk? You have no say , especially when it is a trivia matter like health issues.

No, abortions shouldn't be banned regardless of circumstances.
When there is a health issue , rape or incest, it should be allowed.

Abortions should be banned when they are used as a matter of contraception.

Smeagol
09-12-2017, 08:36 AM
There is no reason at all it should be banned. a fetus is not a person.

Stannis
09-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Do you carry them for 9 months? Is your life at risk? You have no say , especially when it is a trivia matter like health issues.

This a role of women. Deal with it.
If you think, that it isn't man's case, then I hope you postulate,
to men don't have to pay alimony, when a baby is born.

Harley
09-12-2017, 12:54 PM
This a role of women. Deal with it.
If you think, that it isn't man's case, then I hope you postulate,
to men don't have to pay alimony, when a baby is born.

If it's a role of women to "deal with it," that's technically what most women have responded to in this topic.

They've expanded beyond being barefoot and pregnant, for reasons listed, but this seems to sum up most men's pro-life arguments. Deal with it.

They are.

Have you even found a wife yet, or are you trying to figure out how to trap one and drag her to your cave unnoticed?

crazyladybutterfly
09-12-2017, 12:57 PM

P.S.

it depends on the stage of development
abortion in the first week cant be compared to abortion in the 6th month

Queen B
09-12-2017, 01:04 PM
it depends on the stage of development
abortion in the first week cant be compared to abortion in the 6th month
The abortions are usually up until the first 3-3.5 months.
The rest, late termination pregnancies, I think only happens for medical reasons (fetal abnormalities, death risk).

Rethel
09-12-2017, 05:16 PM
It is interesting, that more Apriticians cares about virginity, than about human life... :rolleyes:

Stannis
09-13-2017, 08:55 PM
Bump!

Profileid
09-13-2017, 08:56 PM

It doesn't destroy your body you dumb slut

Arduti
09-13-2017, 08:57 PM

This right here is why men need to be careful where they sow their seed

Feminists are thieves and you have no rights

Stannis
09-13-2017, 09:03 PM
Nice to read a reasonable women :thumb001:

♥ Lily ♥
09-13-2017, 09:11 PM

How can you cold-heartedly refer to an unborn baby as 'it'?

Childbirth is completely natural in nature and it certainly doesn't 'destroy your body' - unlike cancer!

You make pregnancy, childbirth, and having natural maternal feelings of love for children... sound like an illness in life. :eek:

http://i.picasion.com/resize86/96afeb225cf8e72f55482af6b4c5a642.jpg

Yes childbirth is a painful experience, but there's pain relief options during labour such as epidurals, gas & air, etc. (How would you know how childbirth feels when you've never had any children in life?! And how would you know what it feels like for a man to be 'kicked in the balls' to type that labour pains feels worse than that? :icon_ask:) Being in labour is like experiencing painful menstrual cramps with each contraction (although special breathing techniques that are learned during antenatal classes helps) except it's more intense than period pains.

If childbirth was that awful, then people would never give birth again and again. Nobody would have families and children anymore if having children 'destroyed them.' The maternity staff in hospitals often smile and say to couples who are leaving the hospital-ward to return home with their precious newborn babies... 'See you again next year!' :P

The way pain feels and is experienced varies in different people and the duration of the labour also varies too. But childbirth isn't as bad as people who've not experienced the pain anticipate it to be as there is different types of pain-relief available during labour.

Some females like to have relaxing water-births as a natural method of pain relief. Water-births has been practiced in Western nations for many centuries. Lots of hospital maternity wards offer these facilities and have special water-birth pools where the baby is born underwater, along with utilising breathing techniques to ease the pain. It's a soothing and nice way for a newborn to enter into the world.

http://img.wennermedia.com/660-width/rs-196111-Weddle_Kirk_007_Nevermind.jpg

There's more physically painful experiences in life than childbirth, like having an injury and severe nerve pain and requiring an emergency operation and painkillers for several months following a fall. (I found that experience was far more painful than childbirth.)

I've done balletcise classes, pilates, gym, chantraine dance classes, iyengar yoga classes (I've even gained certificates in this,) since giving birth to two children. Children keep you energetic too:

I weigh a bit more than before having children, but I don't certainly feel like my body is 'destroyed' from having children. I have only a few small stretch marks on my waist that are so faint that they hardly show anyway. If females have very noticeable ones or if they have lots of them, or if it bothers them, they can have cosmetic surgical treatments anyway.

Some females take them in their stride as a memory of the precious feelings of carrying a child in the womb. It's a very special feeling of an emotional bond that forms between a female and her unborn baby of the person she loves and carries for 9 months inside of her that only females can have the pleasure of experiencing in life.

Feeling a growing life kicking and moving inside you is an extremely special feeling.... and feeling their little feet getting under your lower ribcage... whispering to the unborn child at night and feeling like you can communicate together subconsciously with your thoughts and emotions and connect with the feelings of the new life and baby inside you.... and seeing the baby on the ultrasound scans and buying the ultrasound scan photos of the unborn baby is a great feeling.... it's all very emotional and exciting to experience, along with the pleasure of choosing names and buying very cute baby clothes, accessories, and toys.

I eat healthily and I don't have any health problems and I sure don't feel 'destroyed'... unlike people who are dying from cancer in life. It's not only humans who give birth, birds and other animals in nature do too... and it doesn't destroy or kill them either.

http://i.picasion.com/resize85/343f4905dd6b66b602f8096f2d017cbc.png
http://i.picasion.com/resize85/8d8a97cee56f8efbf98783859e9f7a62.png

I have a lot more toning work to do still, but I've had some nice complements given to me by my boyfriend, our friends, and also by strangers. I don't feel like I'm dying or 'destroyed'. :rolleyes: If I did, I'd run to a doctor! :P I can stand, walk, run, dance and have no health complaints.

I could post plenty of examples of famous people, top models, singers, stars, celebs, etc, all with children.... and great figures. (Some of whom of slimmer, far more toned and in better shape than some overweight and lazy people with no children.)

Top supermodel Kate Moss (in her forties in Vogue with one child)
http://www.mommyish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/vogue2.jpg
https://vg-images.condecdn.net/image/boyVopjrGx5/crop/810

Sophie Ellis Bextor has four children. She's in her mid thirties in the images below from her music album 2015/6.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2014/09/08/16/v2-Sophie-Ellis-Bextor-Press.jpg
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/secondary/Sophie-Ellis-Bextor-Strictly-Come-Dancing-229527.jpg

Victoria Beckham has four children (she gave birth to all her children through her stomach and C-Section delivery) and she has kept herself slim and her muscles toned too.
http://uk.static.lalalay.com/upload/images/real/2016/06/16/victoria-beckham-lands-her-16th-vogue-cover__885958_.jpg
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55f45174e4b0fb5d95b07f39/57d3488403596e4e5be044c1/57d3488703596e4e5be044ef/1473464459865/vogue-uk-october-2016-victoria-beckham-by-lachlan-bailey-07.jpg

An obese teenager below with no children. Childbirth didn't make her like that because she has no children! So nobody can blame her weight on having children. There's no excuses for obesity and laziness. (Ask the poster Mary who is also slim and she's very toned and has several children.)
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article848100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Britains%20fattest%20teenager,%2015%20year%20old%2 0%20Georgia%20Davis%20who%20weighs%20a%20whopping% 2040st%206lb,%20appearing%20as%20a%20guest%20on%20 'This%20Morning'

Victoria (in her thirties below) is twice that teenager's age in the picture, plus Victoria has four children, yet she's in a healthier and better physical shape than that obese teenager.
http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Victoria-Beckham-ELLE-Hong-Kong-June-2016-Cover-Photoshoot05.jpg

Also see how slim and toned Nicole Kidman still is after having children, how energetic Madonna is, Angelina Jolie, and others with children are. Childbirth hasn't destroyed them either.

Some people are too vain and afraid of the natural aging process in nature (people will age anyway whether they have children in life or not.)

Elderly people with children and grandchildren are usually happier and more fulfilled in life than old people who die lonely with no children, no grandchildren, no great-grandchildren, etc, and nobody around to ever love or care for them in return for all the love and care they gave to their children in life. The thought of dying loney in the future is more scary than the beautiful feeling of creating a life.

http://i.picasion.com/resize86/a0e76fba7174cac2f0265d7ece4aa4ba.jpg

Some people are too cold-hearted to have children and they don't realise all the happiness and love that children bring into life. (Some cynical people can only see the negative aspects in life and expect everything in life to be easy all the time.)

Sure, there's difficult times around children, sleepness nights, cleaning vomit and nappies, teething problems in infants, but loving mothers don't mind that and will take it in their stride and lovingly clean their childrens vomit and nappies out of love and care for their children. That's just second-nature to most mothers to love, protect, and care for their little ones. Just like other animals care for their young in nature.... it's just natural.

There's a special bond and feeling of closeness when cuddling your child and lovingly reading books to children, singing lullabies and watching them fall asleep. It's a very blissful, fulfilling, tranquil and peaceful feeling to experience.... just watching over your child sleeping after you've played games together and laughed together and read books together and bathed them and cuddled them... and lovingly wrapping-up their birthday and christmas presents and seeing the surprise in their eyes and sharing their pleasure and seeing the joy in their faces upon opening their presents.... and watching them sleeping and wondering about what they're dreaming when they're asleep.

http://i.picasion.com/resize86/f63e3c966e9936d70e2251fac290e0b3.jpg
It's also a very exciting feeling to be able to see the different stages of a fetus and new life developing during the ultrasound scans and being able to buy picture souvenirs.

(Some crazy people think that going out to pubs to drink all night, having a busy social life or having sex with strangers is their false idea of happiness. They don't realise all the happiness they're missing by not having any children. To me there's nothing more blissful than feeling true love and happiness with one person and settling down with them, and the content feeling of holding and cuddling your child at home and feeling secure and close to the children you love in life.)

The difficult times actually makes all the good and fun and happy times around children feel all the more sweeter. And motherhood helps females learn how to emotionally cope better in life too.

http://i.picasion.com/resize86/522b8ce9151763ed5205c58bf764a88d.jpg

Childhood is a very special and magical time in life, and if people hate children so much - maybe they forget that they too were once a child.

Having children and breastfeeding can help reduce the risk of breast cancer later in life. Childbirth in nature doesn't destroy the body, but cancer can destroy the body.

Women who had their first full-term pregnancy after age 30, and women who have never borne a child have a greater risk of developing breast cancer. During pregnancy, estrogen levels surge so high that there is a small immediate risk of breast cancer, but the long-term effect, particularly with breast-feeding, decreases risk.

Starting at about age 45, childless women are at an increased risk for breast cancer in comparison with women who have had children, with the risk being from 20 to 70 percent greater.

Stannis
09-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Refresh

Stannis
10-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Bump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iLlnxHHmA

Luca
10-09-2017, 08:43 PM
It is interesting, that more Apriticians cares about virginity, than about human life... :rolleyes:

Meh, the question was pretty vague and a simple "yes" or "no" cannot ever account for cases such as rape and so on.

Bobby Martnen
05-10-2018, 02:11 AM

Neither do I.

Leo Iscariot
05-15-2018, 11:49 PM
No. Abort all the babies. And if they're able to, put the babies back in and abort them a second time.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xl5QdxfNonh3q/giphy-downsized.gif

Al-Meksiki
05-16-2018, 12:57 AM
https://youtu.be/cIgSTjzrmRg

ovidiu
05-16-2018, 02:16 AM
No, it shouldn't be banned, it should be legalized in more places or made less taboo in certain communities (lower socioeconomic class people or certain inner city ethnic groups especially). You kiddin? World's already got enough problems with overpopulation. I had a friend who now has like 8 kids with 3 different "baby mommas" and he's not married yet. I doubt any of them are going to go to college, seeing as he works at Taco Bell and they mostly get McDonalds for lunch.

lutegavel
05-16-2018, 04:48 AM
In my opinion, Abortion must not be legalized. It would only kill the lives of the innocent.

Bobby Martnen
07-14-2018, 08:06 AM

Same. Women don't care about men, why should we care about them?

You reap what you sow.

Loki
07-14-2018, 06:04 PM
Same. Women don't care about men, why should we care about them?

You reap what you sow.

You should change your profile entry for Religion. You're no Christian. My ass.

Bobby Martnen
07-14-2018, 06:11 PM
You should change your profile entry for Religion. You're no Christian. My ass.

I pray to God every night.

Loki
07-14-2018, 07:04 PM
I pray to God every night.

Which one, I wonder..

Larali
07-14-2018, 07:18 PM
Abortion shouldn't be banned but I can think of something else that should ;) ;) ;)

Bobby Martnen
07-14-2018, 08:50 PM
Abortion shouldn't be banned but I can think of something else that should ;) ;) ;)

What?

Loki
07-14-2018, 09:53 PM
What?

Probably you. You are asking for a ban. Begging for one, in fact.

Bobby Martnen
07-14-2018, 09:57 PM
Probably you. You are asking for a ban. Begging for one, in fact.

Please don't ban me.

Loki
07-14-2018, 11:02 PM
Please don't ban me.

ok

The Blade
09-04-2018, 09:57 PM
No, because giving a birth to a child and then oppressing/abusing him/her and turning him/her into a miserable person is worse than killing an unborn.
I find it normal when women don't want to give birth to rape children, too.
Also, when the mother's life is in risk it's also an option.