PDA

View Full Version : Everyone you know will one day be DEAD

Vyasa
09-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Everyone you know will one day die. Everyone you don't know will one day die. You will die. Your parents will die. Your children will die.

Discuss

Harley
09-11-2017, 02:47 AM
I suppose I should feel some neuroses for this. When I was pregnant, I cried for hours imagining my parents being dead and not wanting them to be.

My husband's friend passed away a month ago because of a brain aneurysm. Then I got a sinus headache and felt super dramatic in my brain about not wanting to die because I have shit to do.

I used to play in my head what I would do if there was a zombie apocalypse and I had my kid and my stepdaughter to worry about. In all scenarios, I would die( my chances now, according to my imagination, are much higher).

I don't want to die. I don't want people I know to die. I don't want people I don't know to die. Especially if all the above die some horrific way, like being raped and murdered, dying of terrible, painful injuries.

Death will come for us. With that inevitability, there is nothing I can do but accept it.

Decius
09-11-2017, 02:48 AM
Ill see them in heaven so it doesn't really matter

zhaoyun
09-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Tell me something I don't know Sherlock

Aodhan
09-11-2017, 03:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNPNs1pKoQ

Kriptc06
09-11-2017, 03:05 AM
we wont get lonely for long, we will die too :thumb001:

Tattoo
09-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Death is a part of life. It will just happen and hopefully painless. I try not to think about it in the meantime.

Vyasa
09-11-2017, 04:29 AM
Life is harsh my friends. And it is full of suffering. There's a reason so many religions have recognized this as an axiomatic fact.

Personally, I find this liberating.

Maria Sharapova
09-11-2017, 06:58 AM
I suppose I should feel some neuroses for this. When I was pregnant, I cried for hours imagining my parents being dead and not wanting them to be.

My husband's friend passed away a month ago because of a brain aneurysm. Then I got a sinus headache and felt super dramatic in my brain about not wanting to die because I have shit to do.

I used to play in my head what I would do if there was a zombie apocalypse and I had my kid and my stepdaughter to worry about. In all scenarios, I would die( my chances now, according to my imagination, are much higher).

I don't want to die. I don't want people I know to die. I don't want people I don't know to die. Especially if all the above die some horrific way, like being raped and murdered, dying of terrible, painful injuries.

Death will come for us. With that inevitability, there is nothing I can do but accept it.
Didn't think you had a husband? Going by your avi and some of your posts/hobbies I thought you where younger, how old are you?

Ill see them in heaven so it doesn't really matter
No you won't.

Linebacker
09-11-2017, 07:03 AM
All people who were temporarily dead and then revived have said after death only better things await.

And not in the religious sense which is made up fake stuff.A diffeent dimension past our own exists.

Harley
09-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Didn't think you had a husband? Going by your avi and some of your posts/hobbies I thought you where younger, how old are you?

Haven't changed my avi since 2014.

Majority of my recent posts, I mention my husband and child.

What posts gave you the impression I was younger?

Maria Sharapova
09-16-2017, 08:59 AM

Haven't changed my avi since 2014.

Majority of my recent posts, I mention my husband and child.

What posts gave you the impression I was younger?

Mostly your sig and the poems. I don't mean to say that its standard is that of a young person, its just writing poems, drawing, your sig ect are typical of a younger person.