PDA

View Full Version : Should the UN army invade Brazil?

brennus dux gallorum
09-11-2017, 12:33 PM
http://mongabay-images.s3.amazonaws.com/14/brazil-deforestation-1988-2013-aggregated.jpg
Nothing personal, but they are a threat to human existence

Bruchus
09-11-2017, 12:56 PM
:bored:

Sacrificed Ram
09-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Maybe yes, but only if UN also protect ALL menaced forest in this world.

brennus dux gallorum
09-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Maybe yes, but only if UN also protect ALL menaced forest in this world.

that's true, but nothing compares to what happens in amazon rainforest, they are out of control

Linebacker
09-11-2017, 08:18 PM
If they invade to fight the Cartels I can agree.I will come fight for them.South America would be so much better if they are gone.

I dont see any other reasons.Rainforests in Brazil are in abundance,the trees arent going anywhere.

Sacrificed Ram
09-11-2017, 08:53 PM
that's true, but nothing compares to what happens in amazon rainforest, they are out of control

And Congo? Malaysia? Indonesia? Their biodiversity are important or even more than amazonic forest. The most rich forest of Brazil, The Atlantic Forest, goes out long time ago.

Everyboy is interested in the mineral resources under the trees like anglos in oil under Iraq.

Bolsonaro2018
09-13-2017, 03:12 PM
It is exactly what they want... You should be so much innocent to believe brazilians are a threat to Amazon Rainforest.

Our borders are almost impossible to watch, it is full of gringos like americans knocking down our forests, just check Fordlândia on google, they even did a COMPANY TOWN in our territory without anyone knowing it.

Even japanese come here to kill our whales next to our coast without authorization.

Sacrificed Ram
09-13-2017, 03:31 PM
It is exactly what they want... You should be so much innocent to believe brazilians are a threat to Amazon Rainforest.

Our borders are almost impossible to watch, it is full of gringos like americans knocking down our forests, just check Fordlândia on google, they even did a COMPANY TOWN in our territory without anyone knowing it.

Even japanese come here to kill our whales next to our coast without authorization.

Bolsonaro 2018! O Nióbio é nosso! E o Grafeno também!