https://i.imgur.com/2tcF7c6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q4V172c.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/azFTwCr.png

RN97
09-13-2017, 01:30 PM
bump

Ilma
09-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Damn, is he your brother or something ? xD Because you look like him, at least you have a common vibe.

He could be Belgian for the best fit IMO. He looks Faelid to me but not sure.

Good looking man anyway.

DarknessWin
09-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Norid Balkan ,
He fit in North Greece, Bulgaria and Albania

RN97
09-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Damn, is he your brother or something ? xD Because you look like him, at least you have a common vibe.

He could be Belgian for the best fit IMO. He looks Faelid to me but not sure.

Good looking man anyway.

I think you'll be surprised by what he is :p
I'll wait for more guesses first

crazyladybutterfly
09-13-2017, 01:57 PM
dont tell me he is south italian xD

Hadouken
09-13-2017, 01:58 PM
is he turk ? something tells me he is it

Ilma
09-13-2017, 01:58 PM
I think you'll be surprised by what he is :p
I'll wait for more guesses first

Ok it made me curious now haha. I thought he is a Euro mix, result is cool. Maybe he is half Belgian / half Greek ? :D

Wait, it's a trap ! He is half Afghan / half German ? xD

DarknessWin
09-13-2017, 01:59 PM

It can be , Jannisary from Balkans

Hadouken
09-13-2017, 02:01 PM
It can be , Jannisary from Balkans

there are ethnic turks like this too

DarknessWin
09-13-2017, 02:05 PM
there are ethnic turks like this too

This phenotype is not Turkish, Ottomans stolen kids from Balkans and rise them like Turks.
Many "Turks" have roots from balkans.

Also i dont believe that exist "ethnic" turk today ?? Modern turkey is the most mixed country on earth.
Kemal was Jewish,Erdogan is Georgian etc

Hadouken
09-13-2017, 02:10 PM
This phenotype is not Turkish, Ottomans stolen kids from Balkans and rise them like Turks.
Many "Turks" have roots from balkans.

Also i dont believe that exist "ethnic" turk today ?? Modern turkey is the most mixed country on earth.
Kemal was Jewish,Erdogan is Georgian etc

hm well what can I say :-/ other members already have explained it a lot even using genetic results and what not . I will not discuss this . I am also sick and sneezing my brain out :speechless-smiley-0 and dont have the energy

I find it very interesting though that opinions like yours dont change no matter what xD so it is useless to debate or inform bro

blondes are rare in turkey of course . OP would be atypical either way . and blonde is not seen as something hot in turkey either . so yeah

RN97
09-13-2017, 02:15 PM

Do you think he looks like a typical Turk among the Turks with lighter features?
What region from Turkey would he fit in?

Hadouken
09-13-2017, 02:18 PM
Do you think he looks like a typical Turk among the Turks with lighter features?
What region from Turkey would he fit in?

somewhat . he has something in his face that I can recognize well . especially on second pic . however he is already on an "extreme" end and without looking with sharp eye most including me wouldnt tell (right away)

hard to give region for it because such people can pop up in places where you would not even think like Kayseri but in general I would say northwest like Sakarya , Kastamonu area is where it will be easier

DarknessWin
09-13-2017, 02:21 PM
hm well what can I say :-/ other members already have explained it a lot even using genetic results and what not . I will not discuss this . I am also sick and sneezing my brain out :speechless-smiley-0 and dont have the energy

I find it very interesting though that opinions like yours dont change no matter what xD so it is useless to debate or inform bro

blondes are rare in turkey of course . OP would be atypical either way . and blonde is not seen as something hot in turkey either . so yeah

Bro i count only phenotypes, dna and genetic test are overrated .
DNA its based in modern population and not in ancient

For example your test dna maybe give "turkish" but this is based on modern generation
and count for turks all the mixed people there.

Test dna must take as base the real ancient population unmixed, for example the turkish base must
be the first turkish nomads , the greek dna must be the ancient greeks and not the today population.
Then we can see how close is someone to ancient greek and to ancient turkish.
Not how close is to the modern population

An example lets say that i am Pontian Greek , if i do test dna this will get me close to Turks
because modern turkey have many pontians and caucasian assimilated population.
But if the base is the real turk nomads my test dna will give 0% turkish

Modern test dna is a fraud, they need to change

Kamal900
09-13-2017, 02:21 PM
He looks Albanian to me.

Hadouken
09-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Bro i count only phenotypes, dna and genetic test are overrated .
DNA its based in modern population and not in ancient

For example your test dna maybe give "turkish" but this is based on modern generation
and count for turks all the mixed people there.

Test dna must take as base the real ancient population unmixed, for example the turkish base must
be the first turkish nomads , the greek dna must be the ancient greeks and not the today population.
Then we can see how close is someone to ancient greek and to ancient turkish.
Not how close is to the modern population

An example lets say that i am Pontian Greek , if i do test dna this will get me close to Turks
because modern turkey have many pontians and caucasian assimilated population.
But if the base is the real turk nomads my test dna will give 0% turkish

Modern test dna is a fraud, they need to change

but humans are "mix" to a certain extent anyway . how far do you want to go back ? you know what I mean ?

what actually is most important IS TODAY because otherwise it leads to "we wuz ****** n shiet" stuff . it is not much better than what Rhetel does :D

also most people from the ethnicity will score very similar things in modern calcs anyway . if a person falls too much out of the norm he/she is admixed

Odin
09-13-2017, 04:53 PM
North Pontid + Cappadocian-Med. Turkish.

Decius
09-13-2017, 05:11 PM
Norid

RN97
09-13-2017, 06:06 PM
He's a Turkish actor
Ali Burak Ceylan