PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of Hollywood: Actors who are possessed by the Devil

Loki
09-14-2017, 01:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4EYcAAYrQ

Drawing-slim
09-14-2017, 02:33 PM
I think its not just hollywood actors that are possesed by the devil. I know gambling is totally in devils control. Even poker which is a skill game. The good news is im not really lucky at all eventhough i survive make a living from it. Which means im not possessed by the devil at all, cuz i have to work extra hard to earn just the same or less than someone with same level skill or less than me. Its 100% true gambling and many other aspects of life in modern day world the devil has possessed countless of millions of souls.
Its not an accident that till recently christians in the west would never allow themseves to deal with money but let the jews do banking and money trading and stuff.
Farmers are the only people still on god's side.

Loki
09-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Its not an accident that till recently christians in the west would never allow themseves to deal with money but let the jews do banking and money trading and stuff.

Very true. The change came in the Dutch Republic of the 17th century, which was basically the first modern capitalist state in Europe. Then it spread from there to London. And from London to America.

Heather Duval
09-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Ilumminati. I want to be baphomet.

Loki
09-14-2017, 02:53 PM
Ilumminati. I want to be baphomet.

This is not about the Illuminati.

Drawing-slim
09-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Very true. The change came in the Dutch Republic of the 17th century, which was basically the first modern capitalist state in Europe. Then it spread from there to London. And from London to America.
Im 100% convinced. Im a living proof of 20 years of gambling every single day 8-15 hour days on average.
Theres no question in my mind that theres a god and theres a devil. No question.
I see it in people's faces within hours of playing who is possesed by the devil, who is slightly possessed by the devil, and who is not. Nothing reveals the soul better than how one reacts to money, when he is winning big=power corrupts
When he is losing big=losing power. Its 100% davil's game on display. And very few are not possessed, but there some though.

Loki
09-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Im 100% convinced. Im a living proof of 20 years of gambling every single day 8-15 hour days on average.
Theres no question in my mind that theres a god and theres a devil. No question.
I see it in people's faces within hours of playing who is possesed by the devil, who is slightly possessed by the devil, and who is not. Nothing reveals the soul better than how one reacts to money, when he is winning big=power corrupts
When he is losing big=losing power. Its 100% davil's game on display. And very few are not possessed, but there some though.

You need to get a new hobby mate! ;)