PDA

View Full Version : President Duterte talks about Trump, Obama, America, China, Russia, etc

Loki
09-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Good talk! He is a wise guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kwF1MXavYs

Loki
09-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Duterte: "It is only Russia and China that can be relied upon. America is double talk".

1R0N M4N XL
09-16-2017, 05:54 PM
most of Philippine Government & citizens are actually pro-americans...

i just watched the video.. ( his analogy that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing) referring to U.S government.

it's just politics, he actually is friends with trump but he doesn't trust the people surrounding trump.. ( U.S congress who is stopping trump)

... in his other interview he actually have no plans in joining russia/china.. but just as bargaining chip..

but yes,, he doesn't like american politics in iraq war, libya, syria.. etc etc.. ( that's where he is getting his anti-american sentiment, & questioning american morals to lead the world)

zhaoyun
09-16-2017, 06:14 PM
America as a country is good. But the interest groups controlling American foreign policy are extremely manipulative and hypocritical.

Loki
09-16-2017, 06:21 PM
most of Philippine Government & citizens are actually pro-americans...

i just watched the video.. ( his analogy that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing) referring to U.S government.

it's just politics, he actually is friends with trump but he doesn't trust the people surrounding trump.. ( U.S congress who is stopping trump)

... in his other interview he actually have no plans in joining russia/china.. but just as bargaining chip..

but yes,, he doesn't like american politics in iraq war, libya, syria.. etc etc.. ( that's where he is getting his anti-american sentiment, & questioning american morals to lead the world)

You should really reconsider. What your president has said is correct. It is very true. He is a good president. Don't trust the American government! Make friends with Russia and China instead.

Loki
09-16-2017, 06:22 PM
America as a country is good. But the interest groups controlling American foreign policy are extremely manipulative and hypocritical.

The government is 100% bad. Especially Congress. At the moment, the only ray of hope is the excecutive branch, i.e. Trump. But as you know they are trying their best to get rid of him. He wasn't supposed to win the election.

Loki
09-16-2017, 06:24 PM
1R0N M4N XL and zhaoyun, PLEASE watch this video... it will open your eyes (if they're not already open):

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?221431-Obama-s-great-crime-of-deposing-Gadaffi

glass
09-16-2017, 06:28 PM
From what i read somewhere i don't remember where he got beef with murica when american ambassador tried to give orders to newly elected president or something like that. This Duterte dude was not familiar with high level politics and got mad because of this. Then criticism of his anti-drug campaign in western media followed. So he got impression of double faced "partners" who say one thing, but act in other way.
While China (and Russia to some extent) are ready to work with anybody without any conditions and demands other than honoring agreements.

Loki
09-16-2017, 06:52 PM
From what i read somewhere i don't remember where he got beef with murica when american ambassador tried to give orders to newly elected president or something like that. This Duterte dude was not familiar with high level politics and got mad because of this. Then criticism of his anti-drug campaign in western media followed. So he got impression of double faced "partners" who say one thing, but act in other way.
While China (and Russia to some extent) are ready to work with anybody without any conditions and demands other than honoring agreements.

America needs to work on their manners and diplomatic behaviour. They think they are too strong and important to have to treat others with respect.

zhaoyun
09-16-2017, 07:12 PM
1R0N M4N XL and zhaoyun, PLEASE watch this video... it will open your eyes (if they're not already open):

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?221431-Obama-s-great-crime-of-deposing-Gadaffi

Nah, I've been woke for a long time.

Loki
09-16-2017, 07:31 PM
Nah, I've been woke for a long time.

Yeah I suspected so :thumb001:

It's kinda tricky sometimes for me to talk to American citizens about this. Because some of them automatically assume I'm anti-American or something. But that's not the case at all. There is also a danger in lumping all Americans together. Whilst many undoubtedly are scum, many are not, and are good people. And some are good but haven't yet been "awoken" to what's really going on (i.e. Drawing-live :D ).

zhaoyun
09-16-2017, 07:33 PM
Yeah I suspected so :thumb001:

It's kinda tricky sometimes for me to talk to American citizens about this. Because some of them automatically assume I'm anti-American or something. But that's not the case at all. There is also a danger in lumping all Americans together. Whilst many undoubtedly are scum, many are not, and are good people. And some are good but haven't yet been "awoken" to what's really going on (i.e. Drawing-live :D ).

Well, most Americans don't really spend a significant effort in understanding how our foreign policy is crafted, and what the intrinsic interests are. They just go about their own lives, and just have a superficial understanding of what's going on.

1R0N M4N XL
09-16-2017, 08:50 PM
You should really reconsider. What your president has said is correct. It is very true. He is a good president. Don't trust the American government! Make friends with Russia and China instead.

i'm actually american.. i'm from the same neighborhood as donald trump when he was a teenager/young adult before he became a billionaire :) .. I'm loyal to the U.S government/U.S Constitution
but we know whats going on behind scenes. since iraq war..

duterte is not leaving america, actually his going to drink beer with donald trump this november.... he just want to avoid being caught in the crossfire between america vs china/russia in ww3 nuclear showdown..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvPlenefYI <-- sttraight from his mouth.

most american already know that. LOL... but most americans won't do anythig about it as long the oil prices are low..

basically, america is going to take out all of israels enemies and build a oil pipeline.

Taiji
09-17-2017, 03:34 PM
America needs to work on their manners and diplomatic behaviour. They think they are too strong and important to have to treat others with respect.This man, Duterte is a good leader. A natural one. There are those leaders that are well liked (particularly by the globalist media) and there are those that aren't well liked, face major opposition and are attacked constantly with negative news. And they don't give a damn, they just carry on. This one man behaves like the entire nation of China and Filipinos should count themselves lucky that their leader cares enough not to put his people into harm's way in a proxy war with China.

Either way, Duterte knows the CIA and American foreign diplomacy quite well. Here's one reason for his distrust, http://www.sunstar.com.ph/davao/local-news/2016/09/09/history-bombings-davao-city-495547

2002 May 16. An explosion from a room in Evergreen Hotel damaged parts of the hotel and mangled the legs of an American treasure hunter Michael Terrence Meiring, who was occupying that room. The American was taken by members of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation from a hospital and flew him back to the US. This angered Mayor Duterte who slammed the US for interfering in the investigation.

Note, I have nothing against America and I actually care a lot about America. I'm an American citizen after all. However, the current hypocritical and predatory foreign policy and the interest groups behind them have to go. I sincerely believe that it's unsustainable long term. They're doing more harm than good to the US and slowly turning the world against us.

Loki
09-17-2017, 04:16 PM
most american already know that. LOL... but most americans won't do anythig about it as long the oil prices are low..

basically, america is going to take out all of israels enemies and build a oil pipeline.

What bothers me the most, is that most Americans who know about this, seem either okay with it, or indifferent. What sort of people are they, I have to ask myself? Or is it me who is crazy?

Loki
09-17-2017, 04:18 PM
They're doing more harm than good to the US and slowly turning the world against us.

Yes. I just hope people come to realise this. But it's difficult because they watch channels like CNN, and stay deluded. Ignorance is bliss. Life is good in the matrix.

Loki
09-17-2017, 04:27 PM
he just want to avoid being caught in the crossfire between america vs china/russia in ww3 nuclear showdown..

I'm not sure you guys realise how serious this is. For example, if there is a nuclear WW3, New York City won't exist anymore. Guaranteed. It's not a game, nor child's play. You're playing with fire.

zhaoyun
09-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Yes. I just hope people come to realise this. But it's difficult because they watch channels like CNN, and stay deluded. Ignorance is bliss. Life is good in the matrix.

Yeah pretty much.

Honestly, Duterte is about one thing. He wants dignity. The Philippines has been treated and has been looked upon as a semi-colony ever since they got their independence. Duterte just wants his country to be treated with respect and as an equal. Trump will likely treat him that way, but not the US political establishment. He isn't against good ties with the US, but wants the Philippines to be an independent and equal player. Duterte and Trump actually share a few things in common, they are straight shooters and populists, they are unorthodox and abrasive, and they are hated by their own political establishments.

Basically, any country which demands self-respect is demonized in the mainstream Western media. Duterte, North Korea (even though Kim Jong Un is straight up insane), China, Russia, Assad, Iran, etc etc. Yeah, these countries have their own problems, but many countries which are not demonized have as many or more problems, so it's definitely not that.

1R0N M4N XL
09-19-2017, 08:09 PM
What bothers me the most, is that most Americans who know about this, seem either okay with it, or indifferent. What sort of people are they, I have to ask myself? Or is it me who is crazy?

It's hard to sell/justify another iraq war to the american public, so I think most americans won't let it happen. lessons learned from weapons of mass destruction , ruin the u.s crediblity.. what you saw is the video are just plan... america hasn't actually invaded all those countries, instead it uses C.I.A to fund rebels to destabilize governments in middle east nations mentioned in the video you just watch..

example: Obama authorizes secret U.S. support for Syrian rebels
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order/exclusive-obama-authorizes-secret-u-s-support-for-syrian-rebels-idUSBRE8701OK20120801
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/15/us-britain-boost-support-syrian-rebels-john-kerry

I'm not sure you guys realise how serious this is. For example, if there is a nuclear WW3, New York City won't exist anymore. Guaranteed. It's not a game, nor child's play. You're playing with fire.

it's a crazy world we lived in.. didn't U.K and russia threat to nuke each other???.. it ain't just america.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ObikPwV70 <---:blink:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html
^Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield