PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of Aging for a Beautiful Woman

zhaoyun
09-17-2017, 04:15 PM
I've been thinking about this topic lately. I recently bumped into a woman who was my age (late 30s) and many years ago in her early 20s, she was a real beauty. But she looks so much older now and has gained weight. She has had two kids as well. When we were talking, she remarked how she couldn't believe how young I looked still, and from her eyes I sensed a flint of humility and insecurity, whereas in the past, I saw nothing but confidence and fearlessness.

Aging in general is an inevitable part of life for everyone, even though when you are young, you feel like it will never come. But I've noticed it is worst for a specific demographic. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

When women are young and beautiful, they literally have the world at their feet. Their beauty gives them immense power. They get unending attention from men, envy from other women, and depending on the individual, it can give a beautiful young woman a sense of immense superiority, invincibility and confidence in their power to get what they want.

However, as the years go by, they gradually look in the mirror and see this source of power slowly diminish, even if it is a daily process. Bit by bit, it gets chipped away. When they really start losing their glow and attractiveness, for some it may be late 20s, others might be mid-40s, they start noticing that the world no longer rolls out a red carpet for them. Many privileges of bygone years which were reserved for them and their beautiful cohorts now get passed on to other, younger and beautiful women.

My advice for everyone, and especially beautiful women, is to realize this inevitability and to unendingly cultivate your inner qualities and invest in yourself, so you will be sure to have many other assets to fall back on once your youth is diminished.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/the-subtle-heartbreak-of-female-aging/

http://www.salon.com/2007/11/15/older_beauty/

https://www.thecut.com/2014/09/25-famous-women-on-aging.html

Ylla
09-17-2017, 05:25 PM
It's why women must invest time in other things such as family and higher purpose. The fulfilment and happiness from that will keep you forever youthful. :)

zhaoyun
09-17-2017, 05:29 PM
It's why women must invest time in other things such as family and higher purpose. The fulfilment and happiness from that will keep you forever youthful. :)

Yeah, I've noticed it's usually the women who take the most pride in their looks, that reveled the most in their attention from men, who seem not to take aging well. Those who generally did not try to seek attention, seem to do ok.

Arduti
09-17-2017, 05:30 PM
For women who do not like attention, beauty could feel like a curse. Age and the respect that it brings might be welcomed by a beautiful woman of honor and modesty.

zhaoyun
09-17-2017, 05:31 PM
For women who do not like attention, beauty could feel like a curse. Age and the respect that it brings might be welcomed by a beautiful woman of honor and modesty.

Yeah view my response to Ylla. I've noticed this too.

Profileid
09-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Aye. Grateful I don't have much to lose anyway.
For what it's worth, the writer of Heariste is a pedophile.

Vyasa
09-17-2017, 05:33 PM
feels good to be a man tbh. No man can just rely on his looks.

zhaoyun
09-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Aye. Grateful I don't have much to lose anyway.
For what it's worth, the writer of Heariste is a pedophile.

Didn't know that. Thanks for alerting me to that fact.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 05:43 PM

many homosexuals do , but some heterosexuals also
imagine being a model for 10 years and then losing all your source of money
many musicians also rely on their youthful look

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 05:44 PM
i have not much to lose also , in terms of beauty , but still aging bothers the hell out of me

younger people do get a better treatment in general for some reason

Arduti
09-17-2017, 05:45 PM

Well it's because of men that the standards women are held to are so low.

Profileid
09-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Didn't know that. Thanks for alerting me to that fact.
You can really see it if you dig through some of his writings where he goes on about how women are old after age 20, and has said some creepy things about even
archive.fo/XtFk1

Linebacker
09-17-2017, 05:55 PM
Good looking women usually also age good looking.

My mother is 51 and she could put most 30 year olds to shame.

(Those genes are passed ;) )

Vyasa
09-17-2017, 05:55 PM
many homosexuals do , but some heterosexuals also
imagine being a model for 10 years and then losing all your source of money
many musicians also rely on their youthful look

those people accrue status and money over time. When they get older, they are in good shape because of high status and money.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 05:57 PM
those people accrue status and money over time. When they get older, they are in good shape because of high status and money.

it really depends on the target

some musicians sing even in their 60s because their music is legend
but if your target are 12 years olds by the time you re 26 you retire

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 05:59 PM
You can really see it if you dig through some of his writings where he goes on about how women are old after age 20, and has said some creepy things about even
archive.fo/XtFk1

he was so deluded , if he was right twink celebrities wouldnt be so popular among tweens/young teens lol

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 06:07 PM
archive.fo/XtFk1

he was so deluded , if he was right twink celebrities wouldnt be so popular among tweens/young teens lol

Ylla
09-17-2017, 06:45 PM

Don't guys deteriorate physically? Less strength and power as they age.

Demon Revival
09-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Don't guys deteriorate physically? Less strength and power as they age.

It's only about at 50 though. People at 40 are still strong AF.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2017, 07:00 PM
It's only about at 50 though. People at 40 are still strong AF.

compared to women ? they ll be stronger than the average 20 years old female even at 60 lol
but athletes are retired by that age in most sports

Arduti
09-17-2017, 07:03 PM
Good looking women usually also age good looking.

My mother is 51 and she could put most 30 year olds to shame.

(Those genes are passed ;) )

But aging well is different than beauty.
There are some women who are gorgeous in their young years, but when they get around 30 they start looking so old and tired.
Whereas women from other families/ethnicities look young all the way into their 60s, even if they were never that good-looking.

Demon Revival
09-17-2017, 07:08 PM
compared to women ? they ll be stronger than the average 20 years old female even at 60 lol
but athletes are retired by that age in most sports

Two or three year's worth salary of a professional Athlete is more than enough to live an entire comfortable upper middle class life in countries like Canada or Australia, so point moot. They're still filthy rich as fuck after retiring. Look at Maradonna and Pele. They can also be a Team Directive/Trainer/Strategist even after retiring. No man only does one thing, specialization is for insects.