1st option-Keltic Nordid/Norid + Brunn.
2nd option-Palaenegrid + Armenid.

Good Night :)

Cato
12-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Baldid.

Gamera
12-19-2010, 01:11 AM
He's starting to look more and more like his dad.

Murphy
12-19-2010, 03:07 AM
I'd swear fealty to William as my king if he brings back the beard.

Loki
12-19-2010, 03:37 AM
I'd swear fealty to William as my king if he brings back the beard.

Royalty do look good with beards sometimes, like Czar Nicholas II and his close look-alike cousin King George V:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Tsar_Nicholas_II_%26_King_George_V.JPG/456px-Tsar_Nicholas_II_%26_King_George_V.JPG

aherne
12-19-2010, 05:19 AM
I would classify him as extremely effeminate/faggoty, the kind of metrosexual men popularized by hostile jewish movie industry.

Murphy
12-19-2010, 05:21 AM
I would classify him as extremely effeminate/faggoty, the kind of metrosexual men popularized by hostile jewish movie industry.

LOL@Troll.

Loki
12-19-2010, 05:27 AM

That's quite a statement. I don't think he looks effeminate at all. He was in the army too.

aherne
12-19-2010, 06:36 AM
That's quite a statement. I don't think he looks effeminate at all. He was in the army too.

If he weren't royalty, his success with women would be nil. It is not just his lack of masculinity, but his subordinate attitude that give him away as an omega male. At best, he could find himself an ugly asian bitch, crazy for white men or just white men's money:)

Anyway, since classification was requested, he looks like a degenerate Germanic (Scandonordid + NW European CM).

Loki
12-19-2010, 06:42 AM
If he weren't royalty, his success with women would be nil. It is not just his lack of masculinity, but his subordinate attitude that give him away as an omega male. At best, he could find himself an ugly asian bitch, crazy for white men or just white men's money:)

:confused:

I beg to disagree. Not all women chase after dumb-looking flesh towers. Some (and I would venture to guess the best types) go for intelligent-looking men who look like they come from a higher class ancestry.

Anyway, since classification was requested, he looks like a degenerate Germanic (Scandonordid + NW European CM).

Degenerate?

Murphy
12-19-2010, 06:44 AM
I find a gypsy calling anyone a degenerate to be quite hilarious.

Lars
12-19-2010, 08:16 AM
http://i.min.us/ibn4mU.JPG
http://i.min.us/ibjh86.JPG

Moonbird
12-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Celtic-Nordid + Dinaroid

I find him quite attractive.:confused:

aherne
12-19-2010, 11:20 AM
:confused:

I beg to disagree. Not all women chase after dumb-looking flesh towers. Some (and I would venture to guess the best types) go for intelligent-looking men who look like they come from a higher class ancestry.

Degenerate?

I don't think he is intelligent looking at all: he has an empty featureless face which he inherited from his mother (popularized by jewsmedia because she was a whore and a black-loving phylanthropist). There is a modern meme about weaklings being intelligent, which is used by fellow weaklings to justify their low status as well as those who gain something by making white males weaker still (the Jews). Actually, there is no correlation between being weak and being smart...

Women who have characters of prostitutes will indeed chase that kind of guys WHEN there is something to gain from (money, status). This only proves they are willing to offer their body for sale, not that they ENJOY the company of such guys.

Murphy
12-19-2010, 11:26 AM
I wonder what the Jews have done to piss of the gypsies so badly?

Agrippa
12-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Essentially he is just Nordid, one can discuss slight Kelto-Nordatlantid British and slight Cromagnid/Dalofaelid tendencies, but I would just count him as Nordid basically.

Also he has quite progressive traits and though his chin could be more prominent, he is what would be in my region a typical "upper class boy" - of which most have no problems getting girls laid to put it that way, even on the contrary if excluding the psychologically very shy or otherwise handicapped.

He really looks just upper class, a distinguished higher social type.

aherne
12-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Essentially he is just Nordid, one can discuss slight Kelto-Nordatlantid British and slight Cromagnid/Dalofaelid tendencies, but I would just count him as Nordid basically.

Also he has quite progressive traits and though his chin could be more prominent, he is what would be in my region a typical "upper class boy" - of which most have no problems getting girls laid to put it that way, even on the contrary if excluding the psychologically very shy or otherwise handicapped.

He really looks just upper class, a distinguished higher social type.

It is amazing that with all the mixture between "noble families", the Germanic character of these "princes" is still very obvious. Probably most if not all of those families have ancient Germanic origins.

What's your oppinion on Diana, William's mother:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hxdnntF5Nso/SxBISB4CN2I/AAAAAAAAGXI/toLbZX1FWF0/s1600/princess-diana-14913.jpg

In my oppinion she's as Germanic as her son, only more on the Faelid side...

The Lawspeaker
12-19-2010, 02:02 PM
He would probably make a fine monarch or at least a better one then his father would have been. He after all has the blood of his grandmother through his father and the blood of his mother which was a fine princess.

aherne
12-19-2010, 02:31 PM
He would probably make a fine monarch or at least a better one then his father would have been. He after all has the blood of his grandmother through his father and the blood of his mother which was a fine princess.

:eek: This guy is disgusting ^^...

He cannot make a good monarch because he has no real power (he is just a front figure to give Brits the illusion they still have a country). This poor guy reminds me of "our" King Michael: relatively good looking, very weak and doomed by political context to live a servile existence. A good monarch, one that truly fought for his people like Alfred the Great against Norsemen, would have been long before charged of anti-semitism (which is in Britain a greater crime than sedition) and stripped of his status. William wants the spotlight, wants the girls (without spotlight he wouldn't be getting any) and seems content to play his role...

Perhaps it would have been better for britain to keep Cromwell's legacy and remain a republic. Now it would have had its "first Jewish president", son of Holocaust Survivors:)

The Lawspeaker
12-19-2010, 02:33 PM

He cannot make a good monarch because he has no real power (he is just a front figure to give Brits the illusion they still have a country). This poor guy reminds me of "our" King Michael: relatively good looking, very weak and doomed by political context to live a servile existence. A good monarch, one that truly fought for his people like Alfred the Great against Norsemen, would have been long before charged of anti-semitism (which is in Britain a greater crime than sedition) and stripped of his status. William wants the spotlight, wants the girls (without spotlight he wouldn't be getting any) and seems content to play his role...

Perhaps it would have been better for britain to keep Cromwell's legacy and remain a republic. Now it would have had its "first Jewish president", son of Holocaust Survivors:)
A king is also a figurehead and first representative of a nation and people. Who are you btw ?

Agrippa
12-19-2010, 03:51 PM
It is amazing that with all the mixture between "noble families", the Germanic character of these "princes" is still very obvious. Probably most if not all of those families have ancient Germanic origins.

The Aristocracy of other countries too had a strong Germanic influence and was - even if coming from other racial elements, usually well bred, more leptomorphic and progressive than the average, so I don't wonder at all, I rather wonder about "pig faced aristocrats" to put it that way, Germanic or not.

What's your oppinion on Diana, William's mother:

The same but somewhat less harmonious and with more Cromagnoid influences. I think he is a good recombination of his parents, one of the better versions one could think of if combining both.

In my oppinion she's as Germanic as her son, only more on the Faelid side...

Germanic they both are, after all they are English and the Nordoid element is not exclusively Germanic...

aherne
12-19-2010, 08:02 PM
A king is also a figurehead and first representative of a nation and people. Who are you btw ?

Who am I? A proud descendant of peasants, who considers kings and princes to be stuff of fairy tales. Their time is over and we do not regret it.

The Lawspeaker
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Who am I? A proud descendant of peasants, who considers kings and princes to be stuff of fairy tales. Their time is over and we do not regret it.
But first you wanted an absolute monarch. :coffee:

aherne
12-19-2010, 08:17 PM
The Aristocracy of other countries too had a strong Germanic influence and was - even if coming from other racial elements, usually well bred, more leptomorphic and progressive than the average, so I don't wonder at all, I rather wonder about "pig faced aristocrats" to put it that way, Germanic or not.

The same but somewhat less harmonious and with more Cromagnoid influences. I think he is a good recombination of his parents, one of the better versions one could think of if combining both.

Germanic they both are, after all they are English and the Nordoid element is not exclusively Germanic...
I agree with you: he is a better version of his parents, who are quite substandard looking, though not exactly ugly.

As for being well bred, that's lucridous: these people are INbred. Generations of cousins marrying cousins have produced frail physiques, genetic illnesses and nothing really to be admired of.

I beg to differ: Scandonordid is exclusively Germanic and all three family members are deeply influenced by this type + Faelid for Diana, which is yet another Germanic hallmark. None has ANY celtic influence whatsoever.

Foxy
12-19-2010, 08:25 PM
People say that my boyfriend looks like prince William, so I'd be interested in his clssification, though my bf when smiles doesn't look like a horse.

Agrippa
12-19-2010, 08:39 PM
As for being well bred, that's lucridous: these people are INbred. Generations of cousins marrying cousins have produced frail physiques, genetic illnesses and nothing really to be admired of.

Inbreeding can both produce higher or lower level variants, depending on the genetic quality of the bloodlines and the factor of simple chance.

In this case we can definitely speak of a good result and on average the European Aristocracy is biologically-genetically above average - without a doubt.

Curtis24
12-20-2010, 07:01 AM

What else is he supposed to do? From day one, he was thrust into fame and the role of a prince. I suppose theoretically he could say "screw it" and try to pursue something else, but even then people would not accept him in any other type of role except for that of the prince.

MagnaLaurentia
12-20-2010, 07:16 AM
http://i.min.us/ibn4mU.JPG
http://i.min.us/ibjh86.JPG

LOL what the hell is that?

aherne
12-20-2010, 04:59 PM
What else is he supposed to do? From day one, he was thrust into fame and the role of a prince. I suppose theoretically he could say "screw it" and try to pursue something else, but even then people would not accept him in any other type of role except for that of the prince.

He could pursue power and glory, but such times are long gone, isn't it?

Curtis24
12-21-2010, 08:25 AM
He could pursue power and glory, but such times are long gone, isn't it?

No, people still pursue power and glory, but they do it through either business or the arts, not through military conquest.

I don't really know what you're getting at with Prince William having some sort of responsibility to pursue "power and glory", though. His responsibility, if he is financially supported by the public, is to do what the public wants him to - even if its just giving interviews to celebrity magazines, acting a spokesperson for various charities and causes, and letting people ogle over his love life..

celtogermaniciberian
12-21-2010, 09:15 AM
nordid + CM anglosaxon to me same as diana

Davy Jones's Locker
12-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Pred Nordid. Is his (half?) brother of the same type?

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/26/prince_harry_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

Brynhild
12-22-2010, 01:13 AM
The dead spit of his mother, as I see it. Predominantly Nordid, and far from looking weak, I presume his features to be quite strong.

Justcurious
01-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Reptiloid !

Aviane
01-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Nordid or Keltic Nordid with CM.

He is for definite very Northwestern European.

Siginulfo
10-10-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/wp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/prince-william.jpg
http://cdn.starlettime.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/prince1.jpg
http://topnews.in/light/files/prince-william_3.jpg
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2008/12/prince_william_beard.jpg

Artek
10-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Gives an impression of being between Keltic-Nordic and Norid. Slight CM influences, mostly in forehead and jaw. Is he brachycephal?

Siginulfo
10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
To me seems mesocephal

Seeker
10-10-2011, 08:25 PM
yeah got the same impression, meso.

Keltic-Nordid . He is not really progressive, is he ?

Artek
10-10-2011, 08:29 PM
To be honest, quite progressive guy. What non-progressive traits do you see?

Seeker
10-10-2011, 08:34 PM
To be honest, quite progressive guy. What non-progressive traits do you see?

Not that i am an expert on pregressiveness of a person or something, but to be honest i think that his chin is very weak.

Siginulfo
10-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Not that i am an expert on pregressiveness of a person or something, but to be honest i think that his chin is very weak.

Very weak?:eek: For me it's enough marked!

research_centre
10-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Gives an impression of being between Keltic-Nordic and Norid. Slight CM influences, mostly in forehead and jaw. Is he brachycephal?

Solid CM. I thought when he was young he would look like Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, but wow that one didn't happen.

Keltic-Nordic solid CM. Gruesome now to be honest a bit Herman Munster IMHO.

research_centre
10-10-2011, 09:01 PM

:p

Himera
10-10-2011, 09:50 PM

Does the term " progressivness" have dual meaning ? I noticed when you do classifications, that it has something with evolution of look, but also it has "a nuance of trendy look" , what is correct?

GeistFaust
10-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Norid + Borreby looks more Dutch than English to me.

Marino
10-10-2011, 11:06 PM
I think he was classified once by Agrippa on a different forum (or in a different thread here?) as essentially Nordid (Skandonordid) with slight Keltic (and Cromagnoid) tendencies, but still Nordid in essence. I tend to agree with that assessment. It sounds plausible as Prince Charles seems to be Keltic Nordid/North Atlantid and Princess Diana Nordid/Keltic Nordid with maybe slight Borreby influence.

but to be honest i think that his chin is very weak.

His chin could be more positive and plastically shaped, that's true, but it's still quite well shaped and positive. We should distinguish between the strength of a chin and its positiveness. A positive chin can be weak, and vice versa a negative or neutral chin can be very strong as in many Cromagnid/Cromagnoid individuals.

Wulfhere
10-10-2011, 11:11 PM
He looks very foreign to me. As all the royals do. That would be from breeding with foreigners for hundreds of years.

Seeker
10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Does the term " progressivness" have dual meaning ? I noticed when you do classifications, that it has something with evolution of look, but also it has "a nuance of trendy look" , what is correct?

Yeah true that, i'd also like to add that his obvious hair problems (seems that he will go bald soon) , makes me think that it is a non-progressive trait.

What i see, is a lot of people on this board tend to associate physical progressiveness with the good looking / attractive people. I am not saying that he is not attractive or something, but the obvious problem with hair is obvious.

I kinda threw a Cast net there, but heh, its still empty :D

MagnaLaurentia
10-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Norid + Borreby looks more Dutch than English to me.

Alot of British have a Benelux vibes.

MagnaLaurentia
10-11-2011, 01:56 AM
I classify Prince William :

Atlanto-Nordid + Keltic Nordid + Dalofaelid

GeistFaust
10-11-2011, 03:40 AM
I classify Prince William :

Atlanto-Nordid + Keltic Nordid + Dalofaelid

Yeah something a long like that sort of a Norid Atlantid with Borreby influences although I think the Borreby is quite pronounced especially in the forehead area and around the jawline and cheekbone areas. He is just too fleshy it seems to be a Faelid especially given the fact he is more Nordid than not.

Sikeliot
10-11-2011, 05:44 AM
I think he looks very stereotypically English actually.

Artek
10-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Borreby? Where? He is just KN with CM(rather Dalofaelid).
Nothing alpinoid or nordalpinoid here.
If he is essentially Skandonordid then I'm Palaenegrid

Mordid
10-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Pred. Nordid of Keltic version with Cromagnoid influence.
http://www.sponkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/prince-william7.jpg

Borreby? Where?
Forehead, mostly.

I think I'm feeling deja vu..

The Alchemist
10-11-2011, 10:04 AM
I don't stand the man in the pic!!! :rolleyes:

Libertas
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Keltic Nordics have a cylindrical vault.
William lacks this feature completely.

He is a gracilised or mixed Nordid-Borreby hybrid.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:20 AM
There's a big difference, of course, between upper class British people and the rest of us.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Looks like a Keltic-Nordid to me. He is really, really hot for a young guy (to me he's young, people...)

Too bad he's balding already. He has such a nice head of hair.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Looks like a Keltic-Nordid to me. He is really, really hot for a young guy (to me he's young, people...)

Too bad he's balding already. He has such a nice head of hair.

I've often wondered why so many women drool over him. Is it because he's royalty?

Mordid
10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Katie have a bad taste.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I've often wondered why so many women drool over him. Is it because he's royalty?

I can't speak for anyone else, but the answer for me is no. I just find him nice-looking.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:30 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but the answer for me is no. I just find him nice-looking.

I'm sure they'd all say that too. And the fact that he's stinking rich and heir to the most prestigious throne in the world is nothing to do with it.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm sure they'd all say that too. And the fact that he's stinking rich and heir to the most prestigious throne in the world is nothing to do with it.

Nah. Women are usually pretty up front about their money-grubbing goldigger tendencies....at least amongst themselves.;)

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Nah. Women are usually pretty up front about their money-grubbing goldigger tendencies....at least amongst themselves.;)

Which you are not amongst, here... :)

Leaving that aside, I'm sure a lot of them actually believe it has nothing to do with those things.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Which you are not amongst, here... :)

Leaving that aside, I'm sure a lot of them actually believe it has nothing to do with those things.

True.

But, you don't know me that well, either:) Personally, I can't STAND money-grubbing bitches....

You are likely right. Realize, also...his picture gets plastered all over the place because of his position. My opinion of him as a nice-looking dude is really just an objective opinion.

His brother, for example? Blah. Not handsome....IMO.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:39 AM
True.

But, you don't know me that well, either:) Personally, I can't STAND money-grubbing bitches....

You are likely right. Realize, also...his picture gets plastered all over the place because of his position. My opinion of him as a nice-looking dude is really just an objective opinion.

His brother, for example? Blah. Not handsome....IMO.

His half brother, you mean.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:42 AM
His half brother, you mean.

Huh? You're kidding, right?

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Huh? You're kidding, right?

http://omniscienceprinciple.com/images/James_Hewitt_Prince_914231b.jpg

Left James Hewitt, who had a well-publicised affair with Diana. Right, Prince Harry. This is a very well-known suspicion.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:46 AM

Left James Hewitt, who had a well-publicised affair with Diana. Right, Prince Harry. This is a very well-known suspicion.

Hooooly schmoly. You're not kidding. The affair happened in the mid 80s, then?

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Hooooly schmoly. You're not kidding. The affair happened in the mid 80s, then?

At exactly the right time. Though they later fudged the dates by a few months.

research_centre
10-11-2011, 10:49 AM
He looks very foreign to me. As all the royals do. That would be from breeding with foreigners for hundreds of years.

This particular line is not predominately British proper per se to begin with are they?

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:50 AM
At exactly the right time. Though they later fudged the dates by a few months.

Wow. I never realized that. It always seemed to me that Harry resembled Charles more than William ever did...similar features and coloring. However, the pic you post of that other dude is UNCANNY in resemblance.

Diana certainly wove a tangled web for herself.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:50 AM
This particular line is not predominately British proper per se to begin with are they?

They are a mixture of all sorts of things by now.

research_centre
10-11-2011, 10:51 AM

Good point. They see a meal ticket, and frankly while he may be a meal ticket, or a catch for a cheap social climber, in my opinion he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the box.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Wow. I never realized that. It always seemed to me that Harry resembled Charles more than William ever did...similar features and coloring. However, the pic you post of that other dude is UNCANNY in resemblance.

Check out their names on Google. This is all very well known in the UK, and has even been satirised on TV.

rhiannon
Good point. They see a meal ticket, and frankly while he may be a meal ticket, or a catch for a cheap social climber, in my opinion he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the box.

Neither was his mother, from my understanding. She just had the charisma.

research_centre

You think that is uncanny? Someone find the side-by-side profiles of the two of them. Charles does NOT nor ever did have bright red hair or that profile.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 10:53 AM
You think that is uncanny? Someone find the side-by-side profiles of the two of them. Charles does NOT nor ever did have bright red hair or that profile.

No, the dude in the pic posted on this thread is uncanny in his resemblance to Harry:)

research_centre
10-11-2011, 10:57 AM
No, the dude in the pic posted on this thread is uncanny in his resemblance to Harry:)

Yes, same man, someone find James Hewitt in profile with Harry as well. There you will get the real shocker. :p

research_centre
10-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Neither was his mother, from my understanding. She just had the charisma.

I felt for Prince Charles the entire time, and still do. She was a real case and half, a bit too much for five men to handle in my view. As for those boys are nothing like him in intelligence, social behaviours, style. If those boys where thrown in a room and no one knew who they were I would NEVER in a million years peg them as his sons just by manners and style alone.

Turkey
10-11-2011, 11:00 AM

that generation of the royals really took a pummeling.

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Yes, same man, someone find James Hewitt in profile with Harry as well. There you will get the real shocker. :p

So, they had to have fudged the year Hewitt was born, then. It said he was born in 1968....and given that Harry was born in 1984....that would have made this guard all of SIXTEEN or SEVENTEEN at most during the affair?

rhiannon
10-11-2011, 11:04 AM
I felt for Prince Charles the entire time, and still do. She was a real case and half, a bit too much for five men to handle in my view. As for those boys are nothing like him in intelligence, social behaviours, style. If those boys where thrown in a room and no one knew who they were I would NEVER in a million years peg them as his sons just by manners and style alone.

He is more or less a product of a different generation, with VASTLY different expectations.

Diana never did embrace the whole Royal lifestyle thing.....this is reflected in her kids.

Wulfhere
10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
So, they had to have fudged the year Hewitt was born, then. It said he was born in 1968....and given that Harry was born in 1984....that would have made this guard all of SIXTEEN or SEVENTEEN at most during the affair?

Yes, and it gets worse. He could have been 14 when Diana first fucked him in 1982 (when she herself was 21).

Personally, I don't believe he was born in 1968, and suspiciously, Wikipedia hasn't got a birth date for him, just a year. And especially since it also says he retired from the military in 1994, after 17 years of service... which would have made him 9 when he started.

Diana, Princess of Wales, admitted in her 1995 Panorama interview that she had committed adultery with Hewitt. Persistent suggestions have been made that Hewitt, and not Charles, is the biological father of Prince Harry. These suggestions have been based on a physical similarity between Hewitt and Harry. Hewitt stated to the press in 2002 that Harry had already been born by the time the affair between him and Diana began (a statement corroborated by Diana's police bodyguard). However, in 2005 he was hypnotised for a television programme aired on Five (James Hewitt: Under Hypnosis) in which he told "past-life regressionist" Tony Rae that his affair with Diana had begun earlier than he had previously stated, commencing in 1982, not 1986. Prince Harry was born in 1984.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hewitt

Siginulfo
10-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Pred. Nordid of Keltic version with Cromagnoid influence.
http://www.sponkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/prince-william7.jpg

Forehead, mostly.

I think I'm feeling deja vu..

Is he brachycephal?

Mordid
10-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Is he brachycephal?

No, he's mesocephalic/dolicephalic.

research_centre
10-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Katie have a bad taste.

Some women have no taste at all. IMHO just look at that family.

research_centre
10-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Is he brachycephal?

No.

The Alchemist
10-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Borreby? Where? He is just KN with CM(rather Dalofaelid).
Nothing alpinoid or nordalpinoid here.
If he is essentially Skandonordid then I'm Palaenegrid
Not Borreby with that long face.....

The Alchemist
10-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Katie have a bad taste.

But a good taste for money!!!!!!!! :thumb001:

Libertas
10-11-2011, 12:45 PM
His physiognomy is Borreby but the facial length is Nordic.

research_centre
10-11-2011, 12:49 PM
But a good taste for money!!!!!!!! :thumb001:

Of course, look at her family for Christ's sake! The idea of the potential future King of England marrying into that family is absurd, embarrassing and in my view degrading.

To add real insult to injury read this one! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200797/Prince-William-forced-cut-ties-Kates-drug-dealing-uncle.html

The Alchemist
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Of course, look at her family for Christ's sake! The idea of the potential future King of England marrying into that family is absurd, embarrassing and in my view degrading.

To add real insult to injury read this one! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200797/Prince-William-forced-cut-ties-Kates-drug-dealing-uncle.html

I don't know anything about her family, and i really don't care, cause i find them the most boring and ordinary people in the world. Just looking at Kate's sister, "Pippa", i'm disgusted.....the most average girl in the world who becomes a "sex symbol" and an icon....these are the mediocre myths created by the media....

research_centre
10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't know anything about her family, and i really don't care, cause i find them the most boring and ordinary people in the world. Just looking at Kate's sister, "Pippa", i'm disgusted.....the most average girl in the world who becomes a "sex symbol" and an icon....these are the mediocre myths created by the media....

Precisely, myths created by the media (as they all are because money is made off it and them.) However, the idea of his position associated with this crowd is just plain sad.

The Alchemist
10-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Precisely, myths created by the media (as they all are because money is made off it and them.) However, the idea of his position associated with this crowd is just plain sad.
Yes, it is. Anyway, for me they're unworthy the same, even if they're more famous and richer than me. They're just an idol for 13 years old teenagers.

Davy Jones's Locker
10-11-2011, 03:56 PM
William Addams Reitwiesner (genealogist) on his ancestry.

Every so often, someone will state that the British Royal Family is "not British", that they are instead "German" or "Foreign".

Since this belief seems to be somewhat wide-spread, and since the genealogy of many members of the British Royal Family is fairly well known, it seemed to me that it would be fairly easy to quantify precisely how "British" or "non-British" the British Royal Family is. This webpage shows the results of my work.

Prince William of Wales:

35.327 148 437 5 % English
29.418 945 312 5 % Royal
14.404 296 875 % Scottish
5.383 300 781 25 % German
3.747 558 593 75 % Irish
3.320 312 5 % French
3.295 898 437 5 % Anglo-Irish
2.343 75 % Hungarian
0.781 25 % Armenian
0.585 937 5 % Dutch
0.292 968 75 % Danish
0.292 968 75 % Welsh
0.158 691 906 25 % Belgian
0.146 484 375 % Swedish
0.146 484 375 % Swiss
0.122 070 312 5 % Bohemian
0.097 656 25 % Lithuanian
0.097 656 25 % Russian
0.036 621 093 75 % Jersiaise
======================
100.0 %

The Ethnic ancestry of Prince William (b. 1982) (http://www.wargs.com/essays/ethnic.html)

I think he was classified once by Agrippa on a different forum (or in a different thread here?) as essentially Nordid (Skandonordid) with slight Keltic (and Cromagnoid) tendencies, but still Nordid in essence. I tend to agree with that assessment. It sounds plausible as Prince Charles seems to be Keltic Nordid/North Atlantid and Princess Diana Nordid/Keltic Nordid with maybe slight Borreby influence.

His chin could be more positive and plastically shaped, that's true, but it's still quite well shaped and positive. We should distinguish between the strength of a chin and its positiveness. A positive chin can be weak, and vice versa a negative or neutral chin can be very strong as in many Cromagnid/Cromagnoid individuals.

Older thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=315872#post315872).

Turkey
10-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Goldsmith!FYzFl_Cm-Yw

Logan
10-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Might very well be similar to one of the Anglo-Saxon types. Mostly Nordid.

The last part of this thread I went through quickly as I have little or no interest in tabloid news or speculations. The people remarked upon have their role in the British political system. It was abruptly altered after Marston Moor back in 1644.

I believe that the Queen departed Australia recently. Perhaps her last visit there on behalf of the British.

King Fingolfin
10-12-2011, 05:13 PM
I think the Duke of Cambridge is a robust "Kelto-Saxon", i. e. a dinaricised Nordid with CM admixtures. By the way, he has my same hair colour. :)

Vril-Ya
10-14-2011, 09:12 PM
I wish people would get their facts right before being outrageously disrespectful.
Hewitt maybe Harrys Father but do you really think this looks like a 42/43 year old man?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/25/article-1380363-0BC51FFF00000578-772_468x351.jpg
He was born in 1958, not 68 shsshh
He was older than her!!
Come on guys...

rhiannon
10-20-2011, 09:43 AM
I wish people would get their facts right before being outrageously disrespectful.
Hewitt maybe Harrys Father but do you really think this looks like a 42/43 year old man?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/25/article-1380363-0BC51FFF00000578-772_468x351.jpg
He was born in 1958, not 68 shsshh
He was older than her!!
Come on guys...

I was going by Wikipedia. This doesn't mean it's the word of God, of course....but I figured they'd have gotten the birthyear right. Perhaps not?

CelticViking
03-13-2012, 02:51 AM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Prince+William+Will+Kate+War+Horse+Premiere+NRBaYn PskG3l.jpghttp://media1.onsugar.com/files/2012/01/01/6/192/1922398/new-cover.xxxlarge/i/Kate-Middleton-30th-Birthday-Pictures-Prince-William.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-12-26-0william.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/stylewatch/blog/090112/prince_william500x375.jpg

Neanderthal
03-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Keltic + Anglo-Saxon.

Lemon Kush
03-24-2012, 10:38 AM
I would say nordid + cro magnid.

Lemon Kush
01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
How would you classify his hairline? :D

http://www.bellenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/A-leading-hair-transplant-surgeon-is-adamant-that-Prince-William-will-be-completely-bald-on-the-top-of-his-head-by-the-time-he-is-40.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02256/william-bald_2256875b.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-of_d7MFwVRQ/T9DkZ5BNWNI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/Y-H3reI7Pvc/s1600/buzzpatrol_Prince_William_25222_prince_william_bal d.jpg

here's tommy
01-30-2013, 05:22 AM
I think maybe a kelto saxon with brunn influence, which wouild explain why hes a pretty big dude, but def not as cool as his anglo saxon brother

Nadezhda89
01-30-2013, 05:47 AM
Brunn

rhiannon
01-30-2013, 06:25 AM
http://www.bellenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/A-leading-hair-transplant-surgeon-is-adamant-that-Prince-William-will-be-completely-bald-on-the-top-of-his-head-by-the-time-he-is-40.jpg
Had no idea he wore a retainer.

Rouxinol
01-30-2013, 09:55 AM
He's mostly a Kelto-Saxon.

Žołnir
01-30-2013, 10:00 AM
I think the Duke of Cambridge is a robust "Kelto-Saxon", i. e. a dinaricised Nordid with CM admixtures. By the way, he has my same hair colour. :)

Any picture of him? Btw what bout Dirty Harry folks? :D

Libertas
01-30-2013, 10:04 AM
He's mostly a Kelto-Saxon.

Which kind of "Celt" and which kind of "Saxon"?

Rouxinol
01-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Which kind of "Celt" and which kind of "Saxon"?

A Keltic Nordid with additional Nordo-Cro-Magnid (possibily Halstatt Nordid/Faelid blend) input.

Leon_C
06-15-2013, 09:18 PM
His head shape is Corded, his facial features are anglo-saxon, his nose is dinarid, he is a mutt.

Roy
06-15-2013, 09:37 PM
His head shape is Corded, his facial features are anglo-saxon, his nose is dinarid, he is a mutt.

He got his nose more after Diana, than Phillip (unlike his brother). His head is also certainly not Dinaric, actually he looks stereotypically British so ''Anglo-Saxon'' or Nordid makes sense. Now he begins to look more and more like his Father though.

Leon_C
06-15-2013, 09:42 PM
He got his nose more after Diana, than Phillip (unlike his brother). His head is also certainly not Dinaric, actually he looks stereotypically British so ''Anglo-Saxon'' or Nordid makes sense. Now he begins to look more and more like his Father though.

Yes his head is high, narrow and long, he has a high almost vertical forehead, but his occiput is not extremely prominent, the combination of these features seem to be common in corded types, he has inherited some of his grandfathers looks.

Jackson
06-15-2013, 09:51 PM

Hmm stereotypical maybe but not typical. :P

Sharkeatpeople
10-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Anglo-Saxon(Keltic Nordic +CM)

Smeagol
10-31-2013, 12:45 AM
Kelticized Anglo-Saxon.

Methusalem
10-31-2013, 12:47 AM
Just Keltic-Nordid.

Sharkeatpeople
11-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Anglo-Saxon(Keltic Nordic +CM)
change on Kelto-Saxon

JeanBaMac
05-30-2014, 04:38 AM
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/prince-william2200.jpg

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/prince-william-pics.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/05/12/0512_reveal_prince_william_1521725_pcn-1.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/files/Prince-William42.jpg

Corded Nordid.

aherne
05-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Ultra-German looking (Corded-Dinaric-CM mix). Resembles Michael Schumacher. Outside German, could pass as blond Yugoslav. Doesn't look English at all...

paksaltopam
05-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Notasgoodlookingasharryoid

Sikeliot
05-30-2014, 06:06 AM
Notasgoodlookingasharryoid

He used to be but not anymore!

curupira
05-30-2014, 12:20 PM
One cannot see it, but he is ~0.3-0.8% South Asian, via his mother Princess Diana. His mother's haplogroup is specific of South Asia, inherited from Eliza Kewark, who was from there.

How is it possible to be certain of this? Mitochondrial DNA is passed down the motherline to all children. Two living direct descendants of Eliza Kewark have been found and by reading the sequence of their mtDNA, our geneticists discovered not only that it matched but that it also belonged to a haplogroup called R30b. Further research confirmed unequivocally that this is Eliza Kewark’s haplogroup. A comparison run through databases of the DNA of more than 65,000 individuals from around the world showed that R30b is very rare and very Indian. Only 14 examples have been reported and 13 of these were Indian, with one in Nepal. To add to this research, it is important to note that the other related branches of R30b, that is R30a and R30, are also entirely South Asian in origin. This confirms beyond doubt that the mtDNA of Eliza Kewark was of Indian heritage.

R30b is rare even in India where only approximately 0.3% of people carry the lineage. And what Eliza passed down to Princess Diana, her other living descendants and to Prince William is even rarer. Within the haplogroup of R30b, an exact match to her sequence has yet to be found outside of her descendants. But Prince William, and Prince Harry, who also carries it, will not be able to pass on their extremely rare Indian mtDNA to their children. They will in turn inherit whatever their mothers’ mtDNA happens to be.

For yet more corroboration, scientists used an independent type of genetic evidence. By reading over 700,000 markers scattered across the genome of Princess Diana’s matrilineal cousins, and comparing findings to a global database of samples, it is possible to estimate the proportions of continental-level ancestry for an individual. For example, someone with a father from Ireland and a mother from Nigeria would be 50% sub-Saharan African and 50% European, or someone with three English grandparents and one from China would be approximately 20% to 30% East Asian. The proportions inherited from ancestors who lived longer ago are lower and also variable. Eliza Kewark’s two descendants are estimated to be about 0.3% and 0.8% South Asian, with three blocks of South Asian DNA in each of their genomes. All of the rest is of European origin.

It is therefore very likely that in addition to his mtDNA, Prince William has not only inherited a small proportion of Indian DNA from Eliza Kewark but that his heirs will also carry it.
http://www.britainsdna.com/royal-revelation

Awesomedy
05-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Ultra-German looking (Corded-Dinaric-CM mix). Resembles Michael Schumacher. Outside German, could pass as blond Yugoslav. Doesn't look English at all...
Agree

Styrian Mujo
05-22-2015, 05:12 PM

He is quite pasty though.

Awesomedy
05-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Dinaricised East-Nordid with Brunn, his father is North Atlantid + Dinarid and his mother is Kelto-Saxon. There are quite a few similarities between East-Nordid and Kelto-Saxon.

Septentrion
09-05-2017, 08:57 PM
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/prince-william2200.jpg

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/prince-william-pics.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/05/12/0512_reveal_prince_william_1521725_pcn-1.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/files/Prince-William42.jpg

He looks Anglo-Saxon by excellence!! Though with some Keltic Nordid admixtures as many English folks are anyway. He looks a lot like his dad with somewhat lighter hair. In any crowd of non- Anglo Saxon people, he'll stand out.

n1KITA
09-05-2017, 09:36 PM
german looking,deutsch

Odin
09-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Keltic-Nordid + Brunn.

Sebastianus Rex
09-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Anglo-saxon.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hC0D57koclI/UBczuJrrovI/AAAAAAAALlY/KVkSbWYwqnQ/s1600/princewilliambeard2.jpg

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5878eba92a677fe11973b4ae/master/pass/s-prince-william-angry-diana.jpg

Seya
09-06-2017, 04:39 PM

lol...i think he's very nice...king, prince or simple man...

Ingallen
09-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Kelticized Halstatt Nordid

Starseed88
03-06-2018, 06:27 PM
I would say Prince William of Punjab is Keltic Nordid/NordIndid he’s also related to Alexander the Great and King Arthur’s Indo-Iranian Sarmatian Scythian Knights like me. LOL X

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 10:38 PM
I've come to reveal the truth.

Prince George is not their son.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/P04I4hzNtPg6mXk6oa8cz1i1Zb4/fit-in/728xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2015/05/29/783/n/1922398/bf57e4ef918feadf_GettyImages-472326970/i/Prince-George-Best-Facial-Expressions.jpg

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/prince-george-1-2000.jpg

He is Serbian also prob stolen from some village.

Here is the dad Prince William: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/d1/ea/a9d1eaa7ee48a952251530ba930e226e.jpg

Here is the mom Kate Middleton: https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.I3ouzON6XOdS-TItevA-1gHaKN&pid=Api&rs=1

Now why you think I'm stupid?

Serbian faced baby. Byeeeee

Also this woman was never pregnant she starves all day lmao.

A SURROGATE gave birth for Kate, say Russians: Pro-Kremlin newspaper makes series of bizarre claims about new royal baby

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3066700/A-surrogate-gave-birth-Kate-say-Russians-Pro-Kremlin-newspaper-makes-series-bizarre-claims-birth.html

Ok nv a surrogate but stolen Serbian baby dna but well what is DNA just code?

PaleoEuropean
07-28-2019, 10:39 PM
Anglo-saxon.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hC0D57koclI/UBczuJrrovI/AAAAAAAALlY/KVkSbWYwqnQ/s1600/princewilliambeard2.jpg

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5878eba92a677fe11973b4ae/master/pass/s-prince-william-angry-diana.jpg

He has like no Anglo-Saxon blood, very very distant

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 10:39 PM
Is this why Serbia does not allow DNA tests to be shipped over there? Oh well

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 10:40 PM
But Albanian DNA is fine or rather they ship over there well I mean none of my business

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 10:51 PM
She is theirs though. Princess Charlotte.

Looks like the mom and dad

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2b/f0/f4/2bf0f465595fde664afa0b2cf736fbe7.jpg

https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2019050172586/kate-middleton-princess-charlotte-new-photo-birthday/0-353-709/princess-charlotte-birthday-t.jpg

SudanGuy
03-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Could he be an Aisto/East Nordid?

Xacal
04-01-2024, 05:20 AM
Keltic Nordid