PDA

View Full Version : muslim women who marry non muslim men

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 06:52 PM
so in my family i have such case
she is albanian who married my cousin , apulian
of course he DIDNT convert , he is a proud catholic ;)

my brother instead is engaged with a bosnian woman , i dont know if she s muslim but it s more likely she s an apostate though

how does it make you feel?

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 06:54 PM
my mother s female cousin got married with a muslim north african , it didnt end up well as he beated her
so my whole family got revenge and the males got muslim females ahahahha

Rethel
09-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Is he R1?
Is she white?
Is she going to be baptized?

the males got muslim females ahahahha

It is a better direction - as far as she does not convert him.

Arduti
09-18-2017, 06:56 PM

Makes me feel like you need attention

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 06:56 PM
Is he R1?
Is she white?

they re all white , but i doubt my cousin and brother did ever a dna test

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 06:59 PM
Is he R1?
Is she white?

It is a better direction - as far as she does not convert him.

the albanian is a muslim and will remain as such though she weared a sexy wedding dress at the cerimony

my brother isnt particulary religious , in fact before settling down he was a playboy

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:01 PM
the albanian is a muslim and will remain as such though she weared a sexy wedding dress at the cerimony

my brother isnt particulary religious , in fact before settling down he was a playboy

so she will convert your brother and his children :pout:

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:02 PM
so she will convert your brother and his children :pout:

nah the bosnian woman isnt particulary religious herself if she s religious at all

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:04 PM
nah the bosnian woman isnt particulary religious herself if she s religious at all

It seems like that now... wait for later.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:06 PM
It seems like that now... wait for later.

lol she goes in bikini at the beach
what kind of religious muslim woman does that? and i never saw her wearing an hijab
my bet is that she s an apostate

Black Panther
09-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Religion should be a non-issue when choosing your partner. Too bad not everyone sees things that way.

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:08 PM
lol she goes in bikini at the beach
what kind of religious muslim woman does that? and i never saw her wearing an hijab
my bet is that she s an apostate

She does not have to be.
But when children will be, her family can demand to raise them as muslims.
It is so called cultural religiosity... and with age the religiosity also is changing.
If she is not a beliver, why she wear a muslim dress and why she was not baptized?
Becasue she is not an non-muslim. she can not have religious feelings, but she is a muslim.

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Religion should be a non-issue when choosing your partner. Too bad not everyone sees things that way.

:picard2:

Did you even think for a moment, what you said?

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:09 PM
She does not have to be.
It is so called cultural religiosity... and with age the religiosity also is changing.
If she is not a beliver, why she wear a muslim dress and why she was not baptized?
Becasue she is not an non-muslim. she can not have religious feelings, but she is a muslim.

why would an atheist get baptism ?

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:11 PM
why would an atheist get baptism ?

To convist you there, that she is not muslim any longer.
Btw, why would an atheist have a dress like muslim?

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:11 PM
She does not have to be.

why would an atheist get baptism ? and both are over 30 , she s in her mid 30s i think while my brother will turn 40 this year
they re together since 3 years , they have a home , they have everything but they still didnt get a baby
i think they re both childfree

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Photo

Can I use your picture i the thread about original Europeans?
Or maybe you will be willing put it there yourself.
You fit almost perfectly for Euroaboriginal on this avatar picture!

Egyptian
09-18-2017, 07:13 PM
Albanian and Bosnian? why did you send me this link. were they Egyptians? no, then I don't care.

P.S: you will end up either with Muslim or far right kurd.

Rumata
09-18-2017, 07:13 PM
Bravo. Let your men marry as many of them as possible. But not you, of course.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:14 PM

but it can be an issue if you want children
or if your religion forbids the marriage

if i was heterosexual i would never marry a muslim man , not because im islamophobic a lot of muslims are nice people
but because muslim men simly cant marry an atheist , some might believe that they can but who tells me that he doesnt change idea later?

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:14 PM
Bravo. Let your men marry as many of them as possible. But not you, of course.

But if they will be weak themselves not able to influence their wives,
then the effect will be opposite to what you think it should be. :pout:

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Albanian and Bosnian? why did you send me this link. were they Egyptians? no, then I don't care.

P.S: you will end up either with Muslim or far right kurd.

dont bosnians and albanians belong to your ummah?

Albobalboa
09-18-2017, 07:17 PM
You're such an attention whore. Embarrassing.

Rumata
But if they will be weak themselves not able to influence their wives,
then the effect will be opposite to what you think it should be. :pout:
If a woman marries a non-Muslim, she's probably not much a Muslim herself.

Black Panther
Can I use your picture i the thread about original Europeans?
Or maybe you will be willing put it there yourself.
You fit almost perfectly for Euroaboriginal on this avatar picture!

I'll put it there. Just write down the link.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:18 PM
You're such an attention whore. Embarrassing.

upset because an albanian woman married , and had a babygirl, with a foreigner?

Black Panther
09-18-2017, 07:19 PM
but it can be an issue if you want children
or if your religion forbids the marriage

if i was heterosexual i would never marry a muslim man , not because im islamophobic a lot of muslims are nice people
but because muslim men simly cant marry an atheist , some might believe that they can but who tells me that he doesnt change idea later?

The children should be raised with no religious indoctrination, so they can choose one or none for themselves. If a Muslim woman agreed to that, I would have no problem marrying her.

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:20 PM
If a woman marries a non-Muslim, she's probably not a much a Muslim herself.

But it is changing after the wedding.
I saw plenty of such examples.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:20 PM
The children should be raised with no religious indoctrination, so they can choose one or none for themselves. If a Muslim woman agreed to that, I would have no problem marrying her.

but if you truly believe it s impossible to make your children grow up without religion
you ll fear your kids will spend their afterlife in hellfire

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:23 PM
I'll put it there. Just write down the link.

I see you found it quicker than me. Thanx :)

Black Panther
09-18-2017, 07:23 PM
but if you truly believe it s impossible to make your children grow up without religion
you ll fear your kids will spend their afterlife in hellfire

Yes. It would be hard to marry a hardline who believes people of a different religion or who lack one would go to hell and that's it. It would have to be a Muslim/Christian woman who believes good deeds are enough to make it to "heaven".

Egyptian
09-18-2017, 07:24 PM
dont bosnians and albanians belong to your ummah?

don't jump as an ape from thread to another trying to provoke muslims and balkanians.

you aren't funny anymore.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:25 PM
the baby s name is kataleya

Rethel
09-18-2017, 07:26 PM
The children should be raised with no religious indoctrination,

No, cannot be, becasue raising children in faith is a one of article of faith.

so they can choose one or none for themselves.

The they would choose nothing or some idiotic delusional east asia sect.

If a Muslim woman agreed to that, I would have no problem marrying her.

She would lie, or change her mind.
The only way to make sure, that
formal muslim is not muslim, is baptism.

Look at terrorists from Western Europe.
Most of them are children of "cool not
beliving secular muslims".

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:26 PM
don't jump as an ape from thread to another trying to provoke muslims and balkanians.

you aren't funny anymore.

how am i provoking balkanians in specific?

Egyptian
09-18-2017, 07:34 PM
how am i provoking balkanians in specific?

grow up

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 07:36 PM
grow up

they just happened to be balkanites , not my fault

Egyptian
09-18-2017, 07:41 PM
they just happened to be balkanites , not my fault

I don't care, Balkanians or aliens.. you are getting ridiculous, you aren't 15 or 16 years old, If you wanna discuss something with me then in a respected way no trolling and no bs, I used to like your character before but that's silly now.

Dandelion
09-18-2017, 08:14 PM
my mother s female cousin got married with a muslim north african , it didnt end up well as he beated her

So if we were to ship boatloads full of horny Italian males to Tunisia, the women will start looking like you over there. ;)

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 08:17 PM
So if we were to ship boatloads full of horny Italian males to Tunisia, the women will start looking like you over there. ;)

it s better if they dont touch tunisian women then lol

Rumata
09-18-2017, 08:23 PM

:rotfl gotta love the way your logic works.

(not that I regard CLB as part Tunisian looking)

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 08:35 PM
I don't know if you are lying to get attention. But in Islam there is no such thing as a Muslim woman marrying a non-Muslim man. It's forbidden. On the other hand, a Muslim man can take as slaves and have sex with non-Muslim women no matter what their religion is or even if they don't have a religion. This is the consequence of fighting Islam and Muslims. And Muslim men can also marry women from the people of the book. Not to mention there is no age limit for sex in Islam. Islam is not Italy.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 08:41 PM
I don't know if you are lying to get attention. But in Islam there is no such thing as a Muslim woman marrying a non-Muslim man. It's forbidden. On the other hand, a Muslim man can take as slaves and have sex with non-Muslim women no matter what their religion is or even if they don't have a religion. This is the consequence of fighting Islam and Muslims. And Muslim men can also marry women from the people of the book. Not to mention there is no age limit for sex in Islam. Islam is not Italy.

it is true though

reminder

THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMAH MARRIED TO INFIDELS , THAN KAFIRAS ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS :p

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-18-2017, 08:56 PM

my brother instead is engaged with a bosnian woman , i dont know if she s muslim but it s more likely she s an apostate though

I would convert if the family requested and then not care about it. I'd be all like, "I like to eat pork. I like to drink cider. I refuse to pray or attend religious services." I do, however, like the idea of having four wives (as long as they don't gang up on me by nagging me to death).

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 08:59 PM
it is true though

reminder

THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMAH MARRIED TO INFIDELS , THAN KAFIRAS ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS :p
Nah, you are lying. :p

Arduti
09-18-2017, 09:17 PM

You do realize that the only reason you're allowed to promote this on this forum is because they like you to make Islam look bad.
You are ill-suited for da3wa, and if da3wa is not your intent, you shouldn't speak with non-Muslims about Islam.

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 09:51 PM
You do realize that the only reason you're allowed to promote this on this forum is because they like you to make Islam look bad.
You are ill-suited for da3wa, and if da3wa is not your intent, you shouldn't speak with non-Muslims about Islam.
Sure, whatever you say. We are bad to the bone. We are the bad boys that all you non-Muslim females want. We are the supreme apex hunters and the predators in search of prey.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 09:59 PM
Nah, you are lying. :p

nah i can show you proof lol

it s true but as i said one distant family member married a muslim man , i dont know why it is so frequent in my family lol

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 10:01 PM
Sure, whatever you say. We are bad to the bone. We are the bad boys that all you non-Muslim females want. We are the supreme apex hunters and the predators in search of prey.

some women might want bad boys , but bad boys who are PEDOPHILES? no thanks
this is the main reason that makes isisboys unappealing , they re not father material

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 10:05 PM
some women might want bad boys , but bad boys who are PEDOPHILES? no thanks
this is the main reason that makes isisboys unappealing , they re not father material
They are father and husband material if they are pious. They won't rape their daughter like non-Muslims do because marriage between daughter and father is forbidden in Islam.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 10:06 PM
They are father and husband material if they are pious. They won't rape their daughter like non-Muslims do because marriage between daughter and father is forbidden in Islam.

no but they could bring in a sex slave aged the same as your 7 years old daughter lmao
or insist that your 10 years old child should get married because she just got armpit hair

alsp the mere idea that they see nothing wrong with marrying a 12 years old makes me puke .

Arduti
09-18-2017, 10:27 PM

Even though I'm a Jew, I love Islam because that's what my Lost Tribes brothers and sisters follow today and I want to reunite with them. Islam also kept them from being miserable pagans.
But...
I don't love unwise Muslims like you who talk too much and think whatever comes into your mind is appropriate to come out of your mouth.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Even though I'm a Jew, I love Islam because that's what my Lost Tribes brothers and sisters follow today and I want to reunite with them. Islam also kept them from being miserable pagans.
But...
I don't love unwise Muslims like you who talk too much and think whatever comes into your mind is appropriate to come out of your mouth.

but do you believe he was right or not? if the answer is affirmative dont you think that the converts would leaveislam once they know about it ?
if you are simply a jew why do you care about dawah? one thing is caring about respecting muslims , which is a concern for many non muslims not only you supposedly, but giving islam more followers? that s a thing only muslims care about

if you dont identify as a muslim now you will soon

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 10:37 PM
But...
You clearly hate Islam as it says in the Quran. Maybe you love a fake version of Islam that you created in your mind.

Arduti
09-18-2017, 10:52 PM
but do you believe he was right or not? if the answer is affirmative dont you think that the converts would leaveislam once they know about it ?
if you are simply a jew why do you care about dawah? one thing is caring about respecting muslims , which is a concern for many non muslims not only you supposedly, but giving islam more followers? that s a thing only muslims care about

if you dont identify as a muslim now you will soon

I identify as a Jewish moumina, not a muslima
I don't follow Islamic sharia, I follow the law of Torah
Islam is closest to the religion of Israel, even closer than the sects of rabbinic Judaism and Christianity

I don't take kindly to Muslim loud-mouths making it look bad, because then all of you insult things about Islam that are common to the religion of Israel

Arduti
09-18-2017, 10:53 PM
You clearly hate Islam as it says in the Quran. Maybe you love a fake version of Islam that you created in your mind.

I don't hate Islam
I don't even hate you
But I don't like your loud mouth

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 11:14 PM
I don't hate Islam
I don't even hate you
But I don't like your loud mouth
Even crazylady says she doesn't hate anyone. What is clear in the Quran is that non-Muslims hate Muslims and wish that we would have hardships, and these our general terms. Furthermore, it is you who should keep their mouth shut. I am superior to you because of my religion, even animals are superior to you. You are just a arrogant Jew.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 11:16 PM
Even crazylady says she doesn't hate anyone. What is clear in the Quran is that non-Muslims hate Muslims and wish that we would have hardships, and these our general terms. Furthermore, it is you who should keep their mouth shut. I am superior to you because of my religion, even animals are superior to you. You are just a arrogant Jew.

i only wish hardship on isil and simila

al-Bosni
09-18-2017, 11:20 PM
i only wish hardship on isil and simila
But you don't hate ISIL. Christians are even more funny than you, they say that they love their enemy. So they take it a step further than you. Lol

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2017, 11:24 PM
But you don't hate ISIL. Christians are even more funny than you, they say that they love their enemy. So they take it a step further than you. Lol

i do hate it , not the people, but its ideology

i actually pity its supporters

Wadaad
09-18-2017, 11:33 PM
Albanian meh

If she's like the Albanians here it would be a stretch or an insult to call Muslim

Arduti
09-19-2017, 12:09 AM

I don't hate Muslims
But I wish they'd be better at following Islam

And the only thing that could make you superior to others is if you followed your religion properly which is clear by your lack of Islamic morals and manners that you don't. There are entire hadith volumes written about it. And if you think that Islam is something you can inherit by birth, instead of something you must practice correctly, then this makes you just like the secular Jews who validate themselves by bloodline only and not righteous practice (i.e. hypocrites)

Kamal900
09-19-2017, 12:17 AM
Nothing unusual for me. My paternal aunt is married to a Coptic man.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 12:22 AM
I don't hate Muslims

And the only thing that could make you superior to others is if you followed your religion properly which is clear by your lack of Islamic morals and manners that you don't. There are entire hadith volumes written about it. And if you think that Islam is something you can inherit by birth, instead of something you must practice correctly, then this makes you just like the secular Jews who validate themselves by bloodline only and not righteous practice (i.e. hypocrites)

Shut it Jew. The worst and most sinful Muslim is still superior than you.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 12:22 AM

No.

Fractal
09-19-2017, 12:23 AM
I don't hate Muslims

Muslims here in the USA- secular ones - date Whites, Blacks and Latinos. Something no Indian girl in her right mind would ever consider.

I even once saw a Hijab wearing Muzzie with some White dude.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Muslims here in the USA- secular ones - date Whites, Blacks and Latinos. Something no Indian girl in their right mind would ever consider.

I once saw a Hijab wearring Muzzie with some white dude.
Race doesn't matter in Islam.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Double post

Noman
09-19-2017, 12:34 AM
Not sure how interfaith marriages work.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 12:48 AM

No.

Islam says there are 73 sects of Muslims, only 1 being right, all others going to Jahannam/Gehinnom
So Islam itself says most Muslims are going to Jahannam for being hypocrites.

And the Quran says that Jews who revert back to Torah practice will be saved from Jahannam/Gehinnom.
The Jews that go to heaven for their tawba are not inferior to the Muslims who made it to Jahannam!

We may both be wrong by considering ourselves righteous, but I reject your notion that any Muslim is superior to any Jew. Islam does not support this. Your pride and vanity arguments do not trump Islam.

And you sound like you're making the same arguments secular Jews make when they say, "Any Jew is superior to any gentile."
No way, they're wrong, there are righteous gentiles that the Torah praises, and they are better than many secular Jews! Those gentiles will be chosen for heaven and some Jews will not.

Also, Muhammad judged the Jews under his jurisdiction by Torah law, not Islamic law.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 12:50 AM
Muslims here in the USA- secular ones - date Whites, Blacks and Latinos. Something no Indian girl in her right mind would ever consider.

I even once saw a Hijab wearing Muzzie with some White dude.

He may have been a Muslim.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 01:11 AM
No.

Islam says there are 73 sects of Muslims, only 1 being right, all others going to Jahannam/Gehinnom
So Islam itself says most Muslims are going to Jahannam for being hypocrites.

And the Quran says that Jews who revert back to Torah practice will be saved from Jahannam/Gehinnom.
The Jews that go to heaven for their tawba are not inferior to the Muslims who made it to Jahannam!

We may both be wrong by considering ourselves righteous, but I reject your notion that any Muslim is superior to any Jew. Islam does not support this. Your pride and vanity arguments do not trump Islam.

And you sound like you're making the same arguments secular Jews make when they say, "Any Jew is superior to any gentile."
No way, they're wrong, there are righteous gentiles that the Torah praises, and they are better than many secular Jews! Those gentiles will be chosen for heaven and some Jews will not.

Also, Muhammad judged the Jews under his jurisdiction by Torah law, not Islamic law.
You are lying about my religion. The correct sect is Sunni Islam which is 90% of those that call themselves Muslims. And the only Jews that will go to heaven are the Jews before Jesus the Messiah came. As for the Jews that rejected Islam and Jesus, the Prophet :saw:
said that each Muslims will given a Jew or Christian to be used as ransom from the fire, and the Jews and Christians will be thrown into the fire instead, for eternity. If some Muslims go into the fire, it is temporary.

Also, I am proud of Islam and being a Muslim. This is the only pride which is a good deed. And yes we are superior to you only because of our religion. The problem is that you lack knowledge about Islam. You have created a false version of Islam in your mind which is not the Islam revealed to the Messenger of Allah :saw:

Arduti
09-19-2017, 01:23 AM
You are lying about my religion. The correct sect is Sunni Islam which is 90% of those that call themselves Muslims. And the only Jews that will go to heaven are the Jews before Jesus the Messiah came. As for the Jews that rejected Islam and Jesus, the Prophet :saw:
said that each Muslims will given a Jew or Christian to be used as ransom from the fire, the the Jews and Christians will be thrown into the fire instead for eternity. If some Muslims go into to the fire, it is temporary.

Also, I am proud of Islam and being a Muslim. This is the only pride which is a good deed. And yes wr are superior to you only because of our religion. The problem is that you lack knowledge about Islam. You have created a false version of Islam in your mind which is not the Islam revealed to the Messenger of Allah :saw:

I wish you would disprove me Islamically instead of promoting your vanity.
Because I can prove everything I said, with Quranic and Hadith references.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 01:30 AM
said that each Muslims will given a Jew or Christian to be used as ransom from the fire, and the Jews and Christians will be thrown into the fire instead, for eternity. If some Muslims go into the fire, it is temporary.

Also, I am proud of Islam and being a Muslim. This is the only pride which is a good deed. And yes we are superior to you only because of our religion. The problem is that you lack knowledge about Islam. You have created a false version of Islam in your mind which is not the Islam revealed to the Messenger of Allah :saw:

You know what, nevermind.

You follow your way, and I will follow mine.
You have jumped all over my case before, when I mentioned khawarij, because you assumed I was talking about Sunnis as a whole.
I think it's a waste of time to try and speak to you.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 01:31 AM
I wish you would disprove me Islamically instead of promoting your vanity.
Because I can prove everything I said, with Quranic and Hadith references.
Go see what the scholars say in the fatwa websites they provide evidence from the Quran and Sunnah.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?219340-Islamic-Resources

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-19-2017, 01:34 AM
There is only one true religion. It is the religion that worships Crom.

We will all be judged upon the anvil of Crom. We shall all be asked to answer the riddle of steel.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 01:34 AM
You know what, nevermind.

You follow your way, and I will follow mine.
You have jumped all over my case before, when I mentioned khawarij, because you assumed I was talking about Sunnis as a whole.
I think it's a waste of time to try and speak to you.
Just stop lying about Islam and trying to create a new modern version of it. Islam will remain what it has been for 15 centuries. You can't change it.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 01:35 AM
There is only one true religion. It is the religion that worships Crom.

We will all be judged upon the anvil of Crom. We shall all be asked to answer the riddle of steel.

I just swept up some Croms off of my floor.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 01:37 AM
Just stop lying about Islam and trying to create a new modern version of it. Islam will remain what it has been for 15 centuries. You can't change it.

Not going to engage you in conversation anymore.
You follow your way, I will follow mine.
And Allah knows best.

But I will always defend Islam, even from Muslims and their loudmouth vanity arguments that have nothing to do with Islam
But I like how you suddenly became all pious, that was cute
PEACE BE UPON YOU

Mortimer
09-19-2017, 01:44 AM
And Allah knows best.

But I will always defend Islam, even from Muslims and their loudmouth vanity arguments that have nothing to do with Islam
PEACE BE UPON YOU

you are sekaratouinen

Arduti
09-19-2017, 01:46 AM
Deleted post.

Loki
09-19-2017, 01:54 AM

Does your people have a long history of marrying Muslims?

Mortimer
09-19-2017, 02:01 AM
That's not very nice, Morty.

why? i liked sekaroutinen. where is she?

Loki
09-19-2017, 02:11 AM

Times have changed though, and the world is not the same as it was 15 centuries ago when Muhammad :odinsleipnir: lived.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 02:25 AM
you are sekaratouinen

That's what I was thinking, I swear.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 02:30 AM
And Allah knows best.

PEACE BE UPON YOU
You are attacking Islam by telling lies about it and trying to make a new 21st century version of it which you created in your mind. I prefer people like raine, they are open about their hostility and don't hide it. Your plan is to fight Islam by changing Islam. If you couldn't change Islam for 1,500 years, you will not do it now.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 02:35 AM
You are attacking Islam by telling lies about it and trying to make a new 21st century version of it which you created in your mind. I prefer people like raine, they are open about their hostility and don't hide it. Your plan is to fight Islam by changing Islam. If you couldn't change Islam for 1,500 years, you will not do it now.

Again, assuming what is in my mind and what my goals are...
You don't know me
Just like when I mentioned the khawarij, and the monafiqun, you attacked me saying I was against all Sunnis, based on your cultural prejudice

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Again, assuming what is in my mind and what my goals are...
You don't know me
Just like when I mentioned the khawarij, and the monafiqun, you attacked me saying I was against all Sunnis, based on your cultural prejudice
I know who you are based on what Allah and the Prophet :saw: said. And you claimed that joining the American and Russian military to kill Muslims is a jihad. When in fact, allying yourself with a non-Muslim to kill a Muslim is apostasy and I have given you proof about that.

If you don't want to embarrass yourself any further, I advice you to stay silent about matters pertaining to Islam.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 03:02 AM
I know who you are based on what Allah and the Prophet :saw: said. And you claimed that joining the American and Russian military to kill Muslims is a jihad. When in fact, allying yourself with a non-Muslim to kill a Muslim is apostasy and I have given you proof about that.

If you don't want to embarrass yourself any further, I advice you to stay silent about matters pertaining to Islam.

First, I do not care what you think of me so if I "embarrass myself," I think I'll survive.

And, I never promoted such an act. You are skewing my words.
You insulted people who work for non-Muslim militaries and non-Muslim governments, saying they aren't real Muslims.
Islam does not give you permission to say any Muslim isn't a real Muslim. You know this, but you're justifying your behavior anyway.
And you can't possibly know why people do what they do. You are not Allah, you do not know what's in the heart of any believer.

Also, show me any Islamic country that's following Sharia instead of their secular politics. Working for a Middle Eastern government is not more Islamic than working for a Western one because no country is Islamic. There's more violence against Muslims, and persecution for being Islamic in MUSLIM countries than there is in the West. Perhaps, working against Muslim governments is how Western Muslims feel they are helping Muslim people who are oppressed by un-Islamic Middle Eastern governments. (Again, will you twist my words and say that this is what I am promoting, simply because I am offering you their viewpoint?)

No, I am not supporting this, but I am not judging if it is right or wrong either. You assume way too much about other people, and no, Islam did not give you a crystal ball to know the future or hidden things of the present and past, and Islam did not teach you to know what's in the hearts of other people.

Just to repeat, I never promoted any kind of aggressive act.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 03:14 AM
First, I do not care what you think of me so if I "embarrass myself," I think I'll survive.

And, I never promoted such an act. You are skewing my words.
You insulted people who work for non-Muslim militaries and non-Muslim governments, saying they aren't real Muslims.
Islam does not give you permission to say any Muslim isn't a real Muslim. You know this, but you're justifying your behavior anyway.
And you can't possibly know why people do what they do. You are not Allah, you do not know what's in the heart of any believer.

Also, show me any Islamic country that's following Sharia instead of their secular politics. Working for a Middle Eastern government is not more Islamic than working for a Western one because no country is Islamic. There's more violence against Muslims, and persecution for being Islamic in MUSLIM countries than there is in the West. Perhaps, working against Muslim governments is how Western Muslims feel they are helping Muslim people who are oppressed by un-Islamic Middle Eastern governments. (Again, will you twist my words and say that this is what I am promoting, simply because I am offering you their viewpoint?)

No, I am not supporting this, but I am not judging if it is right or wrong either. You assume way too much about other people, and no, Islam did not give you a crystal ball to know the future or hidden things of the present and past, and Islam did not teach you to know what's in the hearts of other people.

Just to repeat, I never promoted any kind of aggressive act.
Here is you saying that joining the American/Russian Military to kill Muslims is a jihad

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?221306-Islamophobia-represents-a-form-of-racism-mixed-with-cultural-intolerance&p=4646437&viewfull=1#post4646437

And to reiterate, I know about people like you based on the Quran and Sunnah. Also, I can see hidden things about you personally which Allah reveals to me. It's called firasah. Since you are a Jew, you don't know about the firasah of the believers because we see with the light of Allah.

Arduti
09-19-2017, 04:11 AM
Here is you saying that joining the American/Russian Military to kill Muslims is a jihad

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?221306-Islamophobia-represents-a-form-of-racism-mixed-with-cultural-intolerance&p=4646437&viewfull=1#post4646437

And to reiterate, I know about people like you based on the Quran and Sunnah. Also, I can see hidden things about you personally which Allah reveals to me. It's called firasah. Since you are a Jew, you don't know about the firasah of the believers because we see with the light of Allah.

I never promoted this act.
You can keep claiming I did, but I did not. I was questioning how you could possibly know the intentions of others, and I gave you a hypothetical example.
Just one mention of the khawarij sent you into hysteria, again, because your prejudice made you assume that I am a bigot against Sunnis
I am not a bigot against Sunnis and khawarij are not following Sunnah

You're trying to project your bigotry onto me, and your insecurity as a hysterical person who has likely been accused of being khawarij before can't be projected onto me either.

And your intolerance of the use of the words "khawarij" and "monafiqun" is a denial of Islam itself, because you are insecure about these terms being applied to your particular subculture, just like you denied other Islamic things by calling me a liar, such as the 73 sects hadith, and the Jews-reverting-back-to-Torah ayat in Surah Al-Ma3ida. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR CULTURE SAYS, but it seems your cultural bigotry is leading you to oppose Islamic things simply because I am defending them. And I defend them because many of these tenets are the same in the original and true religion of Israel, which I love with my heart. If you want to oppose me based on your assumption of what kind of Jew I am, that's fine. I don't mind. But opposing Islam simply because I am defending it is not ok. I am not trying to take you away from Islam, and I am certainly not trying to change Islam.

I won't take your assessment of my character personally because your assessments of everyone and everything so far have been so negative so I'm just another thing you hate.

al-Bosni
09-19-2017, 04:20 AM
You can keep claiming I did, but I did not. I was questioning how you could possibly know the intentions of others, and I gave you a hypothetical example.
Just one mention of the khawarij sent you into hysteria, again, because your prejudice made you assume that I am a bigot against Sunnis

You're trying to project your bigotry onto me, and your insecurity as a hysterical person who has likely been accused of being khawarij before can't be projected onto me either.

And your intolerance of the use of the words "khawarij" and "monafiqun" is a denial of Islam itself, because you are insecure about these terms being applied to your particular subculture, just like you denied other Islamic things by calling me a liar, such as the 73 sects hadith, and the Jews-reverting-back-to-Torah ayat in Surah Al-Ma3ida. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR CULTURE SAYS, but it seems your cultural bigotry is leading you to oppose Islamic things simply because I am defending them. And I defend them because many of these tenets are the same in the original and true religion of Israel, which I love with my heart. If you want to oppose me based on your assumption of what kind of Jew I am, that's fine. I don't mind. But opposing Islam simply because I am defending it is not ok. I am not trying to take you away from Islam, and I am certainly not trying to change Islam.

I won't take your assessment of my character personally because your assessments of everyone and everything so far have been so negative so I'm just another thing you hate.
Just remember, the 73 sects are not the majority. We Muslims are the majority.

Ghazi
09-19-2017, 04:33 AM

i don't understand what is the point of this useless thread or why you post the link to my Visitor Messages, Albanians are known to be "secular" and don't care about religion and she is probably don't even know who is Allah

now if one of your family members traveled to Yemen or Afghanistan and married religious muslim woman, then maybe you can brag about it but not albanian, lol

and as for that north african who beat your mother's cousin, if she had the same mentality as you then i can understand why he beat her

Ghazi
09-19-2017, 04:46 AM

you know who also got called khawarij ?Omar Mukhtar

here is pic of some Sheikh supporting Benito Mussolini and giving fatwa that Omar Mukhtar is khawarij and that muslim should fight him and support the italian occupation of libya

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNIW6uHUEAADmdf.jpg

Arduti
09-19-2017, 04:47 AM
Just remember, the 73 sects are not the majority. We Muslims are the majority.

Another hadith says that the true believers in the end times will be like a few white hairs on a huge black sheep. So, not many. But I am certain the rightly guided believers will be Sunnis, and not Shias, Sufis, or anyone else. I can't find that hadith right now but I will look for it if you want.

And also you should be more forgiving toward the person who is looking toward Islam but has trouble trusting the opinions of Muslims, because, read this Bukhari hadith:

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 185:
Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."

Arduti
09-19-2017, 04:49 AM
you know who also got called khawarij ?Omar Mukhtar

here is pic of some Sheikh supporting Benito Mussolini and giving fatwa that Omar Mukhtar is khawarij and that muslim should fight him and support the italian occupation of libya

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNIW6uHUEAADmdf.jpg

I don't know why you are associating me with them, I have nothing to do with these people or what they said.
I also did not call any particular person khawarij.

crazyladybutterfly
09-19-2017, 05:37 AM
Does your people have a long history of marrying Muslims?

no.

Kriptc06
06-26-2018, 02:39 AM
One of my ex's was a non practicant muslim, she had partial syrian-lebanese heritage, her mother and family was very muslim tho, and everyone hated me lol, I'm pseudo-cristian leaning to asgnostic, but I learned a thing or two about Islam, and it's forbidden to a non muslim man marry a muslim woman, she didnt care at all, and I even pondered a "conversion" (not really lol) just so her family would stfu, but i'm glad we aint together anymore. I did however say shahada in front of her mom.

Div1
06-26-2018, 03:05 AM

An Albanian woman getting married to a male Arab.. oof

Paluga
06-26-2018, 03:27 AM
I had a berber ''girlfriend'' who claimed she was praying 5 times a day, but tells me she's more German than Moroccan or Muslim.

Asheffar
06-26-2018, 03:35 AM

So that’s why you look so miserable in your pic? Get a life.

rein
06-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Ok, males probably convert to become non-observant Muslims.

TheMaestro
06-26-2018, 03:30 PM
My woman dont have to go to Church, Mosque or Synagogue, because she will be caught offside getting out of the kitchen xD

Nurzat
06-26-2018, 03:43 PM
the most important thing is they quit religion, because it's shit ;)