PDA

View Full Version : Arabs and Islam

Bosniensis
09-21-2017, 07:37 AM
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The people would run away from the AntiChrist seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be insignificant and small in number.

Clearly this explains that Islam is not about Arabs, nor the warnings in Islam are "for Arabs".

Small in numbers mean that Arabs will loose many wars.

Egyptian
09-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Small numbers doesn't mean they will loose wars, Arabs already are small in numbers, Egypt considered the biggest MENA country in population (over 100 million), I guess the hadith means Arabs of Gulf(not sure).

Bosniensis
09-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Small numbers doesn't mean they will loose wars, Arabs already are small in numbers, Egypt considered the biggest MENA country in population (over 100 million), I guess the hadith means Arabs of Gulf(not sure).

You are not Arab.

There are about 33 mil. Arabs, and that' still a significant number.

Egyptian
09-21-2017, 08:56 AM
You are not Arab.

There are about 33 mil. Arabs, and that' still a significant number.

33 mil is small number comparing to the other nations

StonyArabia
09-21-2017, 09:10 AM
They will be genocided by the Europeans and Israelis according to the explanation of Imran Huessian

StonyArabia
09-21-2017, 09:35 AM
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The people would run away from the AntiChrist seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be insignificant and small in number.

Clearly this explains that Islam is not about Arabs, nor the warnings in Islam are "for Arabs".

Small in numbers mean that Arabs will loose many wars.

What wars?

We have won the Iraq-Iran war as Iran declared ceasefire and gulf nations put pressure on Iraq to withdraw
We have won against the Portuguese in Oman and even took their colonies
We lost against Israel not because its holy but the West is behind it
We lost the recent war in Iraq because of treason from within and from the corrupt governments
Anglo-American forces faced heavy casualties in western regions of Iraq and the Sunni triangle.

tahir0010
09-23-2017, 07:11 PM
وعن أم شريك رضي الله عنها أنها سمعت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ لينفرن الناس من الدجال في الجبال‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏ this is what I found from the hadith, but I could not find the one that said arabs would be in small numbers. Can you show your reference?

Lavrentis
09-23-2017, 07:13 PM
They will be genocided by the Europeans and Israelis according to the explanation of Imran Huessian

That's just hate mongering.

StonyArabia
09-23-2017, 07:44 PM
That's just hate mongering.

It's actually going on but in a slow fashion.