PDA

View Full Version : Madhab

tahir0010
09-23-2017, 08:57 PM
Which Madhab do you follow. I know that the madhab of Imam Abu Hanifa is the largest, but I want to know what is second after that I think it will be Shafi'i. I am personally with my fiqh follow Imam Shafi'i which is rare in Turkey. Also the next question is how much do you actually know about your madhab and the rulings within.

Harkonnen
09-23-2017, 09:01 PM
I have no fucking clue what my maddab is???

Bosniensis
09-23-2017, 09:02 PM
What is madhab...

Oh.. It's something that Arabs invented...

another reason to ridicule those people.

itilvolga
09-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Imam Abu Hanifa, but it's symbolic actually. It doesn't mean that i don't comply other Imams' wisely commentaries

al-Bosni
09-23-2017, 09:12 PM
All of them. Whatever is supported by the Quran and Sunnah.

tahir0010
09-23-2017, 09:20 PM
What is madhab...

I understand your point, but most of us are layman we cannot understand deep issues with regards to fiqh. Thus we have the madhab to help us from jumping all over the place. There is an example according to Imam Abu Hanifa a women can marry without a wali. This is contradictory to the sunnah. There is another madhab I cannot remember off the top of my head that says there do not have to bet witnesses, and there is one more madhab that says you do not have to give dowry or something like this I do not remember exactly. So people will just go shopping for fatwas and do whatever they want and then boom they are married. Obviously their marriage would be invalid. I think the reason we have madhabs is to help people from going fatwa shopping and choosing something due to desire. Most people do not have the knowledge to understand issues deeply so the madhabs help break these down.

tahir0010
09-23-2017, 09:21 PM

Good but all of them are from Ahlu Sunnah wal Jammah or all the major 4 are supported by Ahlu Sunnah.

Luca
09-23-2017, 09:26 PM
I understand your point, but most of us are layman we cannot understand deep issues with regards to fiqh. Thus we have the madhab to help us from jumping all over the place. There is an example according to Imam Abu Hanifa a women can marry without a wali. This is contradictory to the sunnah. There is another madhab I cannot remember off the top of my head that says there do not have to bet witnesses, and there is one more madhab that says you do not have to give dowry or something like this I do not remember exactly. So people will just go shopping for fatwas and do whatever they want and then boom they are married. Obviously their marriage would be invalid. I think the reason we have madhabs is to help people from going fatwa shopping and choosing something due to desire. Most people do not have the knowledge to understand issues deeply so the madhabs help break these down.

thanks for explaining man.

tahir0010
09-24-2017, 04:33 AM
thanks for explaining man.

Kein problem alter :D

Pulsa Dinura
09-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Do all Madhabs agree that Abu Bakr el Baghadi is the rightful Caliph of Muslims?

StonyArabia
09-24-2017, 05:12 AM
None

al-Bosni
09-24-2017, 05:18 AM
Do all Madhabs agree that Abu Bakr el Baghadi is the rightful Caliph of Muslims?
Yes, he meets all the requirements for it.

StonyArabia
09-24-2017, 05:23 AM
What is madhab...

And Eastern Europeans including Bosinans are ridiculed by Us

crazyladybutterfly
09-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Yes, he meets all the requirements for it.

lol they dont

Root
09-25-2017, 05:32 PM
Mad habits