PDA

View Full Version : Iran’s Kurds are growing restless, too

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:19 PM
THE Kurds of Iran are calling for independence just as lustily as their cousins in Iraq, perhaps even more so. While the mood in the streets of Iraq’s Kurdish cities was generally subdued and nervous after their referendum on independence on September 25th, wilder celebrations erupted across the border in Iranian Kurdistan. In the Kurdish cities of Baneh, Sanandaj and Mahabad demonstrations lasted for two days, even as armoured cars drove through the streets heralding a wave of arrests. Crowds sang the anthem of the Republic of Mahabad, the Kurdish state that briefly held sway in north-western Iran in 1946. Kurdish flags flew from lampposts.

Some Iranian Kurds talked dreamily of a state they call Rojhelat, or East Kurdistan, which would slough off the “occupation” by Ajamastan, a pejorative term for Iran. “There’s a new self-confidence among Kurds,” says Luqman Sotodeh, a prominent Iranian Kurd. “The whole world stood against the referendum, but the Kurds held it regardless.” Kurdish officials say that over 90% of voters backed independence.

The ruling clerics in Tehran, Iran’s capital, expressed outrage, threatening to crush the Kurds’ experiment in self-rule in Iraq. Likening the would-be state to another Israel (which supports Kurdish independence), they promised to reduce it to another Gaza: a besieged, impoverished and pummelled little annexe. “Remove this stain of disgrace from the Muslim world,” said Ali Akbar Velayati, an adviser to his country’s supreme leader. Only a month ago protests broke out in several Iranian Kurdish cities and were quelled by tear gas.

Iran fears also that its perennial foes, Israel and Saudi Arabia, may be tempted to use an independent Iraqi Kurdistan as a springboard for making trouble across the border in Iran, much as Iran uses its Lebanese proxy, Hizbullah, to threaten Israel across its northern border. Moreover, Iran has many ethnic groups to contend with. If the Kurds were to get frisky, fret Iran’s rulers, then their own Arabs, Azeri Turks, Baluchis and other minorities, who make up nearly a third of Iran’s mainly Persian state, might follow suit.

A separatist Baluchi group killed ten Iranian border guards in April. In May Arab militants attacked a police station in Ahvaz, a turbulent Arab city in the province of Khuzestan, which abuts Iraq’s south-eastern border, killing two policemen. There has also been a steady infusion of Sunni Iranian Kurds into the ranks of Islamic State (IS), which calls for the overthrow of Iran’s Shia regime. An IS attack on Iran’s parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini’s shrine was probably carried out by jihadist Iranian Kurds.

The four countries surrounding Iraqi Kurdistan—Iran, Syria, Turkey and the rump of Arab Iraq—all fear that the referendum may provoke a resurgence of Kurdish nationalism. Syria is thought to have over 2m Kurds, Iraq 5m or so, Iran 5m and Turkey 18m. Turkey has placed tanks on the edge of the statelet. Its president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has threatened to shut off Kurdistan’s only pipeline exporting its oil and close its borders.

Of this quartet Iran has historically had the most to worry about. For seven centuries its Kurds had their own more or less independent fief, known as Ardalan, nestling in the mountains between the Ottoman and Persian empires. Turkey’s Kurds are pretty distinct from Iraq’s, since the Turkish ones are predominantly Alevi (some call them Shias). But Iranian Kurds are much closer to Iraq’s. They speak the same dialect, Sorani. Most of them follow the same Shafi school of Sunni Islam. Their political movements tend to affiliate with each other across the border.

Were Iranian Kurds to start a serious revolt, Iran’s forces would have the upper hand. It took but a few months for them to smother the Mahabad Republic in 1946. And after Iran’s Islamic revolution in 1979 a Kurdish rebellion was promptly put down, leaving around 10,000 people dead. Nevertheless, this referendum has spooked Iran’s leaders all over again.

https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21729790-referendum-held-iraqi-kurds-revving-up-their-iranian-cousins-irans-kurds

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:23 PM
So it looks like this is starting to work unfortunately:

http://www.iran-resist.org/IMG/jpg/us_balkanisation.jpg

Albobalboa
09-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Kurds and Azeris should unite to make Iran buss it wide open.

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:25 PM
Kurds and Azeris should unite to make Iran buss it wide open.

Naw, that'll create a bigger mess. Will cost a lot of lives.

Albobalboa
09-29-2017, 11:28 PM
Naw, that'll create a bigger mess. Will cost a lot of lives.

Big mess for the Persians, but it'd be well worth it for the Kurds and Azeris.

I'm a visionary far beyond the current leadership of either the Kurds or Azeris though, so don't worry this is unlikely to happen in real life.

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:29 PM
Big mess for the Persians, but it'd be well worth it for the Kurds and Azeris.

I'm a visionary far beyond the current leadership of either the Kurds or Azeris though, so don't worry this is unlikely to happen in real life.

The persians are just as innocent as the kurds and azeris. I don't agree with this idea.

RN97
09-29-2017, 11:30 PM
How come Kurds and Iranians don't get along. Aren't y'all supposed to be Persian broskis or something?

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:31 PM
How come Kurds and Iranians don't get along. Aren't y'all supposed to be Persian broskis or something?

They do get a long. In fact, all of them do. Its Anglo-zionists causing problems.

Hudayar

Why don't Balkanites get along? Aren't they literally same?

Albobalboa
The persians are just as innocent as the kurds and azeris. I don't agree with this idea.

Persians ain't on shit. They have a large country because Azeri and Kurd leadership in Iran is too cuck to do what should be done.

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:34 PM
Azeris and persians are uniting instead. In fact, Azeri and persian unity is so strong, that more and more persians know azeri already.

Albobalboa
09-29-2017, 11:36 PM
Azeris and persians are uniting rather with kurds. In fact, Azeri and persian unity is so strong, that more and more persians know azeri already.

That's because Azeris are pussy down to the bone. If they had a fraction of dignity they'd go buckwild on the whole operation. Why not have a greater Azerbaijan? Because Azeris are cucks, that's why.

Armenians with less resources have pissed on them on a daily, might as well erase those cucks as they bring shame to the Turkic folk.

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:38 PM
That's because Azeris are pussy down to the bone. If they had a fraction of dignity they'd go buckwild on the whole operation. Why not have a greater Azerbaijan? Because Azeris are cucks, that's why.

Actually thats not why. Azeris are more nationalistic than persians are. Iranian azeris aren't interested in a greater azerbaijan btw. Those are a minority group in Tabriz and northern ardabilis.

Albobalboa
09-29-2017, 11:41 PM
Actually thats not why. Azeris are more nationalistic than persians are. Iranian azeris aren't interested in a greater azerbaijan btw. Those are a minority group in Tabriz and northern ardabilis.

Bet they're interested in taking dick. Faggot ass Azeris

Babak
09-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Bet they're interested in taking dick. Faggot ass Azeris

Lol why do you hate them? Whats wrong with azeris?

Btw, armos and azeris get along in Iran.

Albobalboa
09-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Lol why do you hate them? Whats wrong with azeris?

I hate cuckdom. They are fine with being cucked the fuck out in Iran as "Iranians" instead of fighting for their country. I hope the time the Persian authorities decide to get rid of the inner Azeri threat they decide to do it as brutally as possible.

Babak
09-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Azeris and Persians have been living with each other for a long time. I don't expect anything to happen between them So far, nothing has been happening and not much will happen.

Halgurd
09-30-2017, 08:04 AM
I haven't seen much problems between Azeris and Persians. Tension is usually between Kurds and the rest of Iran, or even Persians against the regime (for political reasons).

Kurdish regions are under developed when compared to the rest of Iran and Kurds are executed on a daily basis by the regime for 'crimes' like 'enmity against God' or 'corruption on Earth'. It's usually because of political dissent. Kurdish kolbars are also killed by regime soldiers for smuggling goods, it's unfortunate as this is their only way of providing for their families due to low employment, but still even if it's outlawed it's wrong to kill them.

The recent unrest is about Iran's reaction to the Kurdish referendum. They've said they will close the border between Kurdistan and Iran which is angering the Kurds. Negative reactions to our referendum has only meant that Kurds are uniting.

Babak
09-30-2017, 07:41 PM
I haven't seen much problems between Azeris and Persians. Tension is usually between Kurds and the rest of Iran, or even Persians against the regime (for political reasons).

Kurdish regions are under developed when compared to the rest of Iran and Kurds are executed on a daily basis by the regime for 'crimes' like 'enmity against God' or 'corruption on Earth'. It's usually because of political dissent. Kurdish kolbars are also killed by regime soldiers for smuggling goods, it's unfortunate as this is their only way of providing for their families due to low employment, but still even if it's outlawed it's wrong to kill them.

The recent unrest is about Iran's reaction to the Kurdish referendum. They've said they will close the border between Kurdistan and Iran which is angering the Kurds. Negative reactions to our referendum has only meant that Kurds are uniting.

The anglo-zionists knew it would piss off the Iranian govt hence the idea of kurds uniting is becoming a reality. I feel like turkey kurds are next.

StonyArabia
10-03-2017, 06:45 PM
I doubt Iran will be split, maybe the Baloch region will, but I doubt the other regions do. Also many Azeris seem to be pro-Iranian and don't really identify with the pan-Turkic label. I believe the Arab islanders might seek to be reunited with the UAE, and some Ahwazis want independence. The Iraq split is the start for a new geopolitical map making by the Western powers indeed. However I don't think their will be other splits in the region, especially Saudi Arabia will not split, since the House of Al-Saud has intermarried with all the local tribes in Arabia.

Babak
10-03-2017, 06:47 PM
I doubt Iran will be split, maybe the Baloch region will, but I doubt the other regions do. Also many Azeris seem to be pro-Iranian and don't really identify with the pan-Turkic label. I believe the Arab islanders might seek to be reunited with the UAE, and some Ahwazis want independence. The Iraq split is the start for a new geopolitical map making by the Western powers indeed. However I don't think their will be other splits in the region, especially Saudi Arabia will not split, since the House of Al-Saud has intermarried with all the local tribes in Arabia.

I highly doubt that. Probably only the baluch region. Anywhere else, its in your wet dreams since marriage between Iranian arabs and local persians has been the same for centuries.

We have Iranian arab ADNA btw. They dont seem to be much different from mainland persians.

StonyArabia
10-03-2017, 06:58 PM
I highly doubt that. Probably only the baluch region. Anywhere else, its in your wet dreams since marriage between Iranian arabs and local persians has been the same for centuries.

We have Iranian arab ADNA btw. They dont seem to be much different from mainland persians.

You seem to think I dislike Iranians, or want Iran divided actually not true. I dislike the Mullah government of Iran. Nor I see Iran's people as my enemies. My enemies are not the Iranians, Turks, or Kurds. I see them as part of the Mideast. My enemies are are actually not mideastern, and I don't mind seeing their nations being balkanized :thumb001:

adsız
10-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Iran is not soft as Turkey. fucks traitors :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYN_80pUQAAwfm-.jpg

Babak
10-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Iran is not soft as Turkey. fucks traitors :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYN_80pUQAAwfm-.jpg

Kurds of Iran don't attack infrastructures nor do they threaten to bomb random places. Kurds are much better off in Iran than they are in turkey big time. Considering PKK and PJAK, PKK is probably the lighter version of ISIS.

Messier 67
10-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Could this western/zionist push for a not free Kurdistan (slave to the zionist bankers) bring all good nations together? An alliance of Syria-Hezbullah-Turkey-Iraq-Iran-Pakistan and even zionist hated Russia. Erdogan comprehends the zio-west's game, he criticized western freemasonry, zionism, and communism in his more youthful years.

Messier 67
10-05-2017, 11:39 PM
So it looks like this is starting to work unfortunately:

http://www.iran-resist.org/IMG/jpg/us_balkanisation.jpg

With the zionist greater goal.

Why on earth would Kurds want to ally themselves to a group that wants the destruction of Islam? Are the Kurds as bad as the Saudis? The Saudis are actively working for the destruction of Islam with their Sabbatean/Frankist religion of the Donmeh, Al Wahhab. They like to keep this private, but the US Government knows about it, the Persians know about it, the Shia Lebanese know about it and so on.