PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Rogues - Bill Noble

Sol Invictus
12-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Came across this doing some surfing. Seems like quite an interesting story.

April 20 2009
Bill Noble

I recommend a three-step plan:

1) Nightfall. In which all racially aware Whites retreat to the far North, especially in Canada and Europe. We wait and watch as Jews and White lemmings alike are eaten alive by the rising tides of darkness, and civilization itself succumbs to savagery -hence 'Nightfall', as darkness swallows everything.

2) Sunrise. With no Jews to forbid us or teach us to hate ourselves, we advance and reclaim old territories, dealing with savages as savages are meant to be dealt with - and I don't mean dishing out welfare checks.

3) The Day of the Rope. Only a society with absolute dedication to proper justice can hope to prevent the lunacy of Liberalism from once more taking hold and making a mess like today's, with open doors for all immigrating aliens, and criminals having more rights than their victims.

I plan to take a wife and retreat to the forests of the North-West Territories. I shall build a log cabin for myself and my wife, and some greenhouses; and then I shall build more log cabins, and invite other WN couples to join us. Bring Peltin wheels and Alaskan sawmills. Strive, survive, succeed!

Read Full Article (http://canadianroguegallery.blogspot.com/2009/04/normal-0-false-false-false.html)