PDA

View Full Version : Auf Wiedersehen und bis dann

Svanhild
12-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Für diejenigen, die es interessiert und die der deutschen Sprache mächtig sind: Ich habe mich nach mehreren Tagen des Nachdenkens endgültig dazu entschlossen das Forum zu verlassen weil ich mit mehreren jüngsten Entwicklungen nicht mehr einverstanden bin. Meine Lust, mich mit bestimmten Trollen aus Südeuropa oder der Karibik zu beschäftigten, geht gehen Null, außerdem wird der Schwerpunkt des Forums zunehmend aufgeweicht: Ich habe es u.a. jedoch nicht nötig mich von einem anti-europäpischen Zionisten belehren und zurechtweisen zu lassen.

Ich werde mich jetzt voll auf mein restliches Studium und die kommenden Semesterferien konzentrieren. Falls ich mal wieder Lust auf europäische Foren habe werde ich hoffentlich eines finden, dessen Fokus zumindest überwiegend auf Nord- und Zentraleuropa liegt. Mir gehen auch die Themen aus die ich mit Südeuropäern besprechen wollen würde, sie erlauben sich oft Dreistigkeiten die ihnen nicht zustehen.

Im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen, die das Forum verlassen und wieder zurückkehren, werde ich mich an mein Wort halten. Mein Entschluß ist keine Kurzschlußreaktion sondern ein beendeter Abwägungsprozeß.

Das Forum hat mir eine gewisse Zeit sehr gefallen. Inzwischen kann ich mich aber mit dem Großteil der Mitgliedschaft nicht mehr identifizieren.

Diejenigen, die ich gut leiden kann, wissen darum. Euch wünsche ich alles Gute für die Zukunft. Vielleicht sieht man sich einmal wieder an anderer Stelle im Internet. :)

lg
Svanhild

blan
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Auf Wiedersehen!

p.s. i never trolled you. you made a habit at writing mean and insulting notes public and private to everything i wrote. you attacked me, music and even christmas threads i made.

blan
12-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Für diejenigen, die es interessiert und die der deutschen Sprache mächtig sind: Ich habe mich nach mehreren Tagen des Nachdenkens endgültig dazu entschlossen das Forum zu verlassen weil ich mit mehreren jüngsten Entwicklungen nicht mehr einverstanden bin. Meine Lust, mich mit bestimmten Trollen aus Südeuropa oder der Karibik zu beschäftigten, geht gehen Null, außerdem wird der Schwerpunkt des Forums zunehmend aufgeweicht: Ich habe es u.a. jedoch nicht nötig mich von einem anti-europäpischen Zionisten belehren und zurechtweisen zu lassen.

Ich werde mich jetzt voll auf mein restliches Studium und die kommenden Semesterferien konzentrieren. Falls ich mal wieder Lust auf europäische Foren habe werde ich hoffentlich eines finden, dessen Fokus zumindest überwiegend auf Nord- und Zentraleuropa liegt. Mir gehen auch die Themen aus die ich mit Südeuropäern besprechen wollen würde, sie erlauben sich oft Dreistigkeiten die ihnen nicht zustehen.

Im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen, die das Forum verlassen und wieder zurückkehren, werde ich mich an mein Wort halten. Mein Entschluß ist keine Kurzschlußreaktion sondern ein beendeter Abwägungsprozeß.

Das Forum hat mir eine gewisse Zeit sehr gefallen. Inzwischen kann ich mich aber mit dem Großteil der Mitgliedschaft nicht mehr identifizieren.

Diejenigen, die ich gut leiden kann, wissen darum. Euch wünsche ich alles Gute für die Zukunft. Vielleicht sieht man sich einmal wieder an anderer Stelle im Internet. :)

lg
Svanhild

Auf Wiedersehen! svanhild!!! Ich bin traurig! Abschieds!

Smaland
12-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Goodbye, and I wish you all the best in the future. :wavey001:

blan
12-23-2010, 12:04 PM
5lvz49U-D5s

Eine angenehme deutschen senden off

hehe

Arne
12-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Machs gut mein Liebes.
5vtgCE7rgaA

Vasconcelos
12-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Adeus.

Tomasz
12-23-2010, 01:16 PM
:eek:

Maybe it's only my bad knowledge of German language but hasn't Svanhild just said she leaves? :eek: I always liked her posts and agreed with much of it, it's a big loss to The Apricity. I hope I'll find you somewhere in the future, perhaps on some different forum?

Auf Wiedersehen!

Moonbird
12-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, sad that you're leaving. Hope to be able to read your posts again somewhere in the future. I wish you all the best!:)

Treffie
12-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Any more crappy posts from you guys and I'm gonna start deleting posts. Let's not make this a shitfest.

Groenewolf
12-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Auf Wiedersehen.

lei.talk
12-23-2010, 04:32 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2jbkvh0.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ymgnbo.png

Tolleson
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Auf Wiedersehen. :wavey001:

Germanicus
12-23-2010, 10:56 PM

lg
Svanhild

An English translation of Svanhilds Goodbye :)

For those who are interested and speaks german: I have for several days of reflection definitively decided the Forum to leave because I agree with several recent developments not more. My desire to deal with certain Trolls From Southern Europe or the Caribbean to employees, is zero, in addition, the focus of the Forum will increasingly become blurred: I am not required e.g. an anti-zionists europäpischen teach and zurechtweisen.
I will now concentrate fully on my rest study and the next vacations. If I again want to European forums have I will hopefully find. The focus mainly on at least Northern and Central Europe. I go with Südeuropäern discuss topics from which I would, they allow often Dreistigkeiten them not entitled.

Unlike many other Forum, I will leave and return to keep my word. My decision is not completed but a Kurzschlußreaktion Abwägungsprozeß.

The Forum gave me a certain time very pleased. Meanwhile, I did not identify the bulk of the membership. Those i can, knowing well suffer. I wish you good for the future. See you again elsewhere on the Internet.

Svanhild.

Baron Samedi
12-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Well, one less bitch on the forum.... Good to go.

Megrez
12-24-2010, 12:25 AM
^
Hehe... funny.

Could you kindly introduce an arm down your throat and pull off your stomach? Thanks in advance :wink

Baron Samedi
12-24-2010, 12:50 AM
^
Hehe... funny.

Could you kindly introduce an arm down your throat and pull off your stomach? Thanks in advance :wink

This coming from a Brazilian.... Hahahaha....

I'm sure Svanhild would have held you to a high standard....

Lábaru
12-24-2010, 03:41 AM
http://www.campocolima.gob.mx/SISTEMAPRODUCTO/cocos.jpg

http://www.healingsamurai.net/UserFiles/Image/cocos%20from%20the%20goddess.jpg

Magister Eckhart
12-24-2010, 07:32 AM
In light of a rather sloppy (though well meant, Germanicus, and well received) translation, I decided to go over the passage with my own knowledge of German.

lg
Svanhild

For those who are interested and speak German: I have finally, after several days of consideration, decided to leave the forum because I dislike a few recent developments. My desire to busy myself with certain southern European trolls has dropped to zero, and the focus of the forum has become blurred. I do not need to be lectured and rebuked by anti-European Zionists.

I will now concentrate fully on my studies and relaxation in the coming holidays. If I am tempted again to frequent pro-European forums, hopefully I will find one whose focus is at least principally to North and Central Europe. I also feel that, in regards to the topics I would want to discuss with southern Europeans, they are often given licence to impudence that they do not deserve.

Unlike those many others who have left the forum and returned, I will keep to my word. My decision is not a knee-jerk reaction but a completion of a process of thoughtful assessment.

I have found this forum very pleasing for quite some time. Now, though, I can no longer identify with the majority of the membership.

Those whom I can tolerate know it. I wish you all the best for the future. I hope to see you once again elsewhere on the internet.

Kind regards,
Svanhild

I know well the feeling of being overwhelmed by people for whom I have no taste and leaving a forum as a result, so I sympathise. I will not say "Auf wiedersehen" since I doubt we'll ever run into each other again, and further doubt that you're reading any of this anyway.

If you are reading this, perhaps a better forum experience can be found elsewhere (have you gone to Skadi? You might enjoy it for all the reasons I hated it.)

blan
12-24-2010, 07:52 AM
In light of a rather sloppy (though well meant, Germanicus, and well received) translation, I decided to go over the passage with my own knowledge of German.

I know well the feeling of being overwhelmed by people for whom I have no taste and leaving a forum as a result, so I sympathise. I will not say "Auf wiedersehen" since I doubt we'll ever run into each other again, and further doubt that you're reading any of this anyway.

If you are reading this, perhaps a better forum experience can be found elsewhere (have you gone to Skadi? You might enjoy it for all the reasons I hated it.)

oh yeah skadi will be heaven for her. and dont worry she will read every word that is written here, its about her after all :D

Brynhild
12-24-2010, 08:14 AM
Why in German? It never bothered you to say what's been on your mind in the past - in English. With all due respect, Svanhild, you weren't backward in dishing it out, so don't play the victim and behave like a hypocrite.

Good luck, nonetheless.

Loki
12-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Perhaps there does exist a gay-friendly Nazi-only forum that does not tolerate freedom of expression, but I'm not aware of one. This combination is rare. Good luck Svanhild, and have a nice Christmas. I'm unsure as to why you chose the happy festive season to make your dramatic exit, but perhaps it does amplify your sentiment to play with contrasting emotions of co-members. Take care!

Arne
12-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Bis bald Svanhilled
http://img.fotocommunity.com/images/Haustiere/Pferde-Esel-Maultiere/Leise-rieselt-der-Schnee-a23104298.jpg

Germanicus
12-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Viel Glück für das, was Sie suchen Svanhild. :valkyrie:

Megrez
12-25-2010, 12:54 AM
This coming from a Brazilian.... Hahahaha....

I'm sure Svanhild would have held you to a high standard....
I never talked with her directly so it isn't really an issue whether she had me in high regard. But I liked many of her posts and her opinions, and so she did about my posts which were relevant to her, as the fair amount of my posts she thanked proves.

Now, someone out of nothing calling the woman a bitch :icon1:
Come on.
She could be a bit obsessed with defining the borders of central, northern, eastern and southern Europe, but that hardly makes someone a bitch :ranger:

Edit: Svanhild told somewhere Skadi is not of her taste, I remember.

SaxonCeorl
12-25-2010, 12:59 AM

Wow, thanks, what a useful and necessary contribution from you :rolleyes2:

Äike
12-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Auf Wiedersehen.

Murphy
12-25-2010, 08:24 AM
I thought you left months ago? Oh well. Bye.

Fortis in Arduis
12-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Um, Grinch much!? :nod

Oh my God, just take your thing out of the room!

This is so out of order Svanhild!!!

So fed up with angry shappic goddess misery guts bla bla bla fated self-pitying carpet does not match the curtains la la take that other grinch with you wah wah wah wah wah

http://floatingaxhead.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/grinch.jpg