10-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Quite accurate. ;)

Lucia
10-04-2017, 09:02 PM
I don't get it

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't get it

An alt right joke or basement dwelling joke, nothing outstanding about it tbh, I will follow this thread just to see Vlatko balija reaction, can't miss out that.

Lavrentis
10-04-2017, 09:15 PM
I don't get it

The Serbian (red) and Croatian (blue) part are preparing something, while the Bosniak part (green) is crying because it feels surrouned or something like that. Looks like something out of 4chan

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:15 PM
An alt right joke or basement dwelling joke, nothing outstanding about it tbh, I will follow this thread just to see Vlatko balija reaction, can't miss out that.

What can i say about it. This is Bosnian reallity (if i understood it good)

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:17 PM
The Serbian (red) and Croatian (blue) part are preparing something, while the Bosniak part (green) is crying because it feels surrouned or something like that. Looks like something out of 4chan

Half of this Red territory and half of Blue territory are settled by Bosniaks. So Bosniaks are 51% in country. More powerful by number then Croats and Serbs together.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 09:20 PM
What can i say about it. This is Bosnian reallity (if i understood it good)

Yes you did understood very well and yet you have remained an obeying cuck who still has that huge urge to suck off abusing masters dick. (take note, so you would understand this reality too)

Lucia
10-04-2017, 09:22 PM

Oh lol.
Let the red enjoy it while it lasts, then. xD

Vlatko Vukovic
Yes you did understood very well and yet you have remained an obeying cuck who still has that huge urge to suck off abusing masters dick. (take note, so you would understand this reality too)

You trying to insult me or what? I don't take you for serious, Albanian troll.

Lavrentis
Half of this Red territory and half of Blue territory are settled by Bosniaks. So Bosniaks are 51% in country. More powerful by number then Croats and Serbs together.

I know

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:27 PM
I know

Even if the war would start, we would control all weapons and artillery, and all other would be reconsider as "separatist".

That would be a case similar to Serbs in 1992-1995 while they controlled weapons of JNA.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 09:28 PM

You only control 25% of territory, and ever knew why this did happen because you were weaklings who placed yourself in much lower position than serbs, as result many took advantage out of this sorry ass attitude, due likes of you, you have ended up with fildzan drzava and what's worst you like to associate yourself on some form or another with people who dug up your graves, I only feel sorry for honest bosniaks.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 09:29 PM
You trying to insult me or what? I don't take you for serious, Albanian troll.

You are immune to insulting because you're fucking balija - a disgrace to any people to have around.

Böri
10-04-2017, 09:32 PM
BiH needs to be ruled by a Turkic military bureaucratic ruling elite. That's the only way to achieve peace in that restive region of the Balkans.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:34 PM
You only control 25% of territory, and ever knew why this did happen because you were weaklings who placed yourself in much lower position than serbs, as result many took advantage out of this sorry ass attitude, due likes of you, you have ended up with fildzan drzava and what's worst you like to associate yourself on some form or another with people who dug up your graves, I only feel sorry for honest bosniaks.

Lol. "Honest Bosniaks" for you are stupid guys who like Turkey and hate Serbia more then any other..

Your "honest Bosniaks" are saying here in Bosnia: "Serbs did agression on Bosnia".

But when we speak about Ottoman occupation and genocide, they say: "Turks brought to us religion, we love them."

These are your "honest Bosniaks" which you support.

Logic: If Serbs did agression on Bosnia in 1992 (like they did), Turks did ULTRA-AGRESSION on Bosnia in 1463 and they slaughtered Bosnian king.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:35 PM
BiH needs to be ruled by a Turkic military bureaucratic ruling elite. That's the only way to achieve peace in that restive region of the Balkans.

No, thanks. I don't like Altaic asiatic language to be spoken in my country. All best for you, but in Anadolia and rest of Middle-East.

We don't want your help.

Böri
10-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Lol. "Honest Bosniaks" for you are stupid guys who like Turkey and hate Serbia more then any other..

Your "honest Bosniaks" are saying here in Bosnia: "Serbs did agression on Bosnia".

But when we speak about Ottoman occupation and genocide, they say: "Turks brought to us religion, we love them."

Logic: If Serbs did agression on Bosnia in 1992 (like they did), Turks did ULTRA-AGRESSION on Bosnia in 1463 and they slaughtered Bosnian king.

No, thanks. I don't like Altaic asiatic language to be spoken in my country. All best for you, but in Anadolia and rest of Middle-East.

We don't want your help.

Cuck, wtf you talk about?
Your king was your oppressor.
He was sending your heretic, neo-manichean Bogomil ancestors to Italy in chains to gain the sympathy of the Pope.

Turks were invited to Bosnia by Bosniaks. Turks didn't deliver any pitch battle and 7 Bosnian cities gave its keys without a fight to Mehmed.

Through Bosnia and the Herzegovina on Foot During the Insurrection, August ...
By Arthur John Evans

https://i.hizliresim.com/2EQBp0.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/jQYmkn.jpg

Btw. The daughter of the last Kotromanic king of Bosnia, princess Catherina also convert by her own will.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Cuck, wtf you talk about?
Your king was your oppressor.
He was sending your heretic, neo-manichean Bogomil ancestors to Italy in chains to gain the sympathy of the Pope.

Turks were invited to Bosnia by Bosniaks. Turks didn't deliver any pitch battle and 7 Bosnian cities gave its keys without a fight to Mehmed.

What???? Hahahahha

Bosnia was the western chatolic kingdom and he was a king of Bosnia. Mehmet Fatih sultan was a liar. He said to Bosnian king that he would not kill him if he surrender, and when he surrender he cut his head :)

Btw. The daughter of the last Kotromanic king of Bosnia, princess Catherina also convert by her own will.

Wrong, man. She run from you Turks to Vatican city. Her brother was converted in Islam, but not she. She run from you.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 09:48 PM

Honest & good Bosniaks to me are those who wouldn't forget also consequently avenge for killed Bosniaks, and not likes of you who wouldn't bother if his daughter is gangraped by serbs in name of slavic roots.

As far as I know in present circumstance the enemy is not Turkey but your nearby neighbor dejan who carried badge of arkan tigers to slaughter the fuck outta you.

You can change your religion if that's what's bothering you, I think even your fellow Bosniaks agree with me on this.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Honest & good Bosniaks to me are those who wouldn't forget also consequently avenge for killed Bosniaks, and not likes of you who wouldn't bother if his daughter is gangraped by serbs in name of slavic roots.

As far as I know in present circumstance the enemy is not Turkey but your nearby neighbor dejan who carried badge of arkan tigers to slaughter the fuck outta you.

You can change your religion if that's what's bothering you, I think even your fellow Bosniaks agree with me on this.

You don't need to educate me about Serbs. They always will try to achieve their own idea "Great Serbia". But even they know that is impossible. So there is a number of normal Serbs who don't want problems with us or Croats.

I never spread chetnik ideology about general Draza or something like that. I just have a normal communication with normal Serbs who are in generally the most similar people to us.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 10:12 PM
You don't need to educate me about Serbs. They always will try to achieve their own idea "Great Serbia". But even they know that is impossible. So there is a number of normal Serbs who don't want problems with us or Croats.

I never spread chetnik ideology about general Draza or something like that. I just have a normal communication with normal Serbs who are in generally the most similar people to us.

Lol, I had serbs as neighbors but one thing I noticed how they instantly changed their approach when things have gone against their nationalistic views (and I talk about most random people possible)......You keep the connection alive because that's what balijas are for.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Lol, I had serbs as neighbors but one thing I noticed how they instantly changed their approach when things have gone against their nationalistic views (and I talk about most random people possible)......You keep the connection alive because that's what balijas are for.

Yeah i am mad, becouse i don't hate Serbs and i am not Turkophile. That is what i am mad according to you, and other Bosniaks on this forum as The destroyer.

Lavrentis
10-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Turks were invited to Bosnia by Bosniaks.

I don't think so. Any source? I read the sources you linked but they don't mention anything like this.

Albobalboa
10-04-2017, 10:39 PM

You're basically witnessing wolves in sheep's clothing, have you learned nothing from the 90s? Serbs would be neighbors with Bosniaks one day and then rape the neighbors wife while slitting his throat the next day. You're falling for the same lies your people fell for during Yugoslavia.

http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.se/2008/12/bosniak-women-children-burned-alive-by.html

Böri
10-04-2017, 10:56 PM
I don't think so. Any source? I read the sources you linked but they don't mention anything like this.

Turks offered religious freedom while their king persecuted them for their heresy and sent them in chains to Rome. That they gave the keys of their cities to Mehmed without a fight is enough of a proof.

The Islamization of Bosniaks was a middle class movement. Their landowner class got Islamicized, they ruled the land and the Christian lower social classes too, over the centuries.

Integration and Stabilization: A Monetary View
By George Macesich
p.23
https://i.hizliresim.com/qJ8DR3.jpg

What happened later also shows that in the beginning, 1460's it was the landowning middle class of Bosnia which passively and hiddenly invited Turks to their country to end their sufferings.
That noble class remained Muslim until the end and even today, despite Serbian immigrations.

They adopted Turkic ways, they got the kut and became noble caste :) and ruled over Serbs and Croats despite the migrations of those to their country (esp. Serbs).

The Illyrian Warrior
10-04-2017, 10:59 PM
You're basically witnessing wolves in sheep's clothing, have you learned nothing from the 90s? Serbs would be neighbors with Bosniaks one day and then rape the neighbors wife while slitting his throat the next day. You're falling for the same lies your people fell for during Yugoslavia.

http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.se/2008/12/bosniak-women-children-burned-alive-by.html

This guy literally personifies a dumb balija stereotype bosniak carried during yu times, I assume many of today victims in Bosnia thought similar like him like they had best neighbors until they gone for a rough and bumpy ride during the war and learnt that those great serb neighbors they use to know weren't so nice.....My dad recognized their sick yet pack mentality this is why he didn't like them nor serb liked him, so it went on two sides, luckily.

Albobalboa
10-04-2017, 11:05 PM
This guy literally personifies a dumb balija stereotype bosniak carried during yu times, I assume many of today victims in Bosnia thought similar like him like they had best neighbors until they gone for a rough and bumpy ride during the war and learnt that those great serb neighbors they use to know weren't so nice.....My dad knew their sick yet pack mentality this is why he didn't like them nor serb liked him, so it went on two sides, luckily.

Important to keep in mind though is that he doesn't represent most Bosniaks who are actually very strong people. Considering the situation they were put in they managed to survive with the little they had, naturally at a high cost. Kids like him don't have any spine, I'm 99% sure he hangs around Serbs and that is where is world view is shaped as he fears being excluded.

Vožd
10-04-2017, 11:25 PM

One of best example of humanity in Bosnian war is village Baljvine on Serbian territory, Serbs helped local Bosniaks. And there is also similiar cases.
Bad sides of Serbs in this war is not welcomed by majority of Serbs.

Vožd
10-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Important to keep in mind though is that he doesn't represent most Bosniaks who are actually very strong people. Considering the situation they were put in they managed to survive with the little they had, naturally at a high cost. Kids like him don't have any spine, I'm 99% sure he hangs around Serbs and that is where is world view is shaped as he fears being excluded.

You have 22 years and live in Sweden, what you know about Serbs except of propaganda?

Vlatko Vukovic
10-05-2017, 12:09 AM
This guy literally personifies a dumb balija stereotype bosniak carried during yu times, I assume many of today victims in Bosnia thought similar like him like they had best neighbors until they gone for a rough and bumpy ride during the war and learnt that those great serb neighbors they use to know weren't so nice.....My dad recognized their sick yet pack mentality this is why he didn't like them nor serb liked him, so it went on two sides, luckily.

Idiot. Bosnia is land of Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats (not only Bosniaks). They were native to Bosnia always.

Albobalboa
10-05-2017, 12:46 AM
You have 22 years and live in Sweden, what you know about Serbs except of propaganda?

Lol shut the fuck up. A few humane acts compared to tens of thousands of slaughters.

There are much more Serbs in Sweden than Albanians. The men aren't very noticeable as they tend to go as Croats when asked, or in rare cases just say Bosniaks or Yugoslavs. Serbian women on the other hand are more straight forward, but they are good people. This isn't about individual persons it's about Serbian collective crimes. Serbs as a group decided shit like what I linked was acceptable, those crimes and tens of thousands more are what you protect in Bosnia.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-05-2017, 06:27 AM
Idiot. Bosnia is land of Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats (not only Bosniaks). They were native to Bosnia always.

Ofc, that's why you handed over half of Bosnia to 30% of people who slaughtered you....You fully deserve what you get, I only feel bad for good Bosniak who don't want to share Bosnia with those people who have blood in their hands.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-05-2017, 11:21 AM

They should have been more cautious when things started to get bad, the mixed marriages were highest in Bosnia and offsprings of mixed marriage usually sided with serbs for numerous reasons but mostly due lack of bosniak consciousness while on other side due more pronounced ethnic identity and consciousness of serbs, also power played a role, one thing what saved Albanians were virtually non existent mixed marriage with serbs, we were more compact on this regard additionally with demographics......What I can't fathom is how we still have cucks of this magnitude to justify their former butcher actions and his plea for an union.

Vožd
10-05-2017, 12:42 PM
I only feel bad for good Bosniak who don't want to share Bosnia with those people who have blood in their hands.

And what you suggest? Disolution of BiH, ethnic cleasing, new war?

Lol shut the fuck up. A few humane acts compared to tens of thousands of slaughters.

There is also a few killers, or you think all 1.300.000 Bosnian Serbs was killers?
Majority people in Bosnia not involved in war or crimes, and they hangs out just like before war

Albanians were virtually non existent mixed marriage with serbs, we were more compact on this regard additionally with demographics......What I can't fathom is how we still have cucks of this magnitude to justify their former butcher actions and his plea for an union.

lol why then albanian women marry for Serbians, especially in Raška region and southwest Serbia?

Bosniensis
10-05-2017, 01:03 PM
:cool:

Jel to legenda Rade Jorović u profilu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxSHurRyD8

Albobalboa
10-05-2017, 01:09 PM

There is also a few killers, or you think all 1.300.000 Bosnian Serbs was killers?
Majority people in Bosnia not involved in war or crimes, and they hangs out just like before war

lol why then albanian women marry for Serbians, especially in Raška region and southwest Serbia?

All 1.300.000 Serbs supported those crimes, ask them what they think about the creation that is a result of those crimes - Republika Srpska.

Vožd
10-05-2017, 01:18 PM
All 1.300.000 Serbs supported those crimes, ask them what they think about the creation that is a result of those crimes - Republika Srpska.

All support Republika Srpska, but only few idiots support crimes.

Albobalboa
10-05-2017, 01:31 PM
All support Republika Srpska, but only few idiots support crimes.

Of course no one will openly support war crimes. But it is those war crimes that created Republika Srpska.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-05-2017, 03:45 PM

Dissolution of republika srpska, another traktoriada in direction of beograd and problem solved.

Albanians of Kosovo, or people who were living inside yugoslavia, not speaking of current trend of brides from Albania who according to them they were serb at one point. (not saying they were however) lol

Vožd
10-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Of course no one will openly support war crimes. But it is those war crimes that created Republika Srpska.

RS created before any war crimes.

Vožd
10-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Dissolution of republika srpska, another traktoriada in direction of beograd and problem solved.
And you think Serbs will just watching this?
Is this way how Kosovo problem should be solved, with ethnic cleasing of Albanians?

Jackson78
10-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Jel to legenda Rade Jorović u profilu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxSHurRyD8

Jok

https://youtu.be/UdXuvZ6AZ3o

The Illyrian Warrior
10-05-2017, 05:25 PM
And you think Serbs will just watching this?
Is this way how Kosovo problem should be solved, with ethnic cleasing of Albanians?

You do your thing, but I'm really waiting for that marvelous picture of miles long traktoriada march through serbia with tears of greater serbia running down.

I see no parallel here in fact I see the opposite but while you ask, Kosovo is already solved issue, we are doing just fine without you.

Vožd
10-05-2017, 05:30 PM
You do your thing, but I'm really waiting for that marvelous picture of miles long traktoriada march through serbia with tears of greater serbia running down.
You are strongly against Serbs nationalism, but you are even worse.

I see no parallel here in fact I see the opposite but while you ask, Kosovo is already solved issue, we are doing just fine without you.
And north Kosovo doing fine without Albanians there? Or whole Kosovo should doing fine without Albanians? Whats point of this idiotic conversation?

The Illyrian Warrior
10-05-2017, 05:48 PM
You are strongly against Serbs nationalism, but you are even worse.

And north Kosovo doing fine without Albanians there? Or whole Kosovo should doing fine without Albanians? Whats point of this idiotic conversation?

You think? No, man I'm not that bad, certainly not like those serb nationalist who wear t-shirts with mladic picture on, I'm not even talking of those who were under arkan commands.....But who cares what you may think anyways.

You are right for once however, you derailed this thread too much without necessity, we are talking about Bosnia here not about another independent country.

cosmoo
10-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Turks were invited to Bosnia by Bosniaks.
Nice sci-fi.
Also, almost all Ottoman nobility of Bosnia was consisted of native Islamized noble families, not of the Turks. Unironically, your average Bosniak has ancestors which were much higher-positioned in Ottoman apparatus than your average Turk was.

Böri
10-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Nice sci-fi.
Also, almost all Ottoman nobility of Bosnia was consisted of native Islamized noble families, not of the Turks. Unironically, your average Bosniak has ancestors which were much higher-positioned in Ottoman apparatus than your average Turk was.

Yup even the kid of their last king was promoted army commander and participated to the battle of Krbava where the Croat army was crushed by the Turkoman descent Akinji cavalry.

When people are new converts they must be treated kindly to have their allegiance.

If Bosniaks or any other Balkanite was match with Turks (let aside being higher position as you mean) they would have had capabilities to create such a state themselves, and not be the client of Turks.

Certainly a people like Bosniaks, oppressed for their Bogomil heresy by their own king, who gave the keys of their cities to the Sultan without bloodshed and massively converted, certainly deserved those high positions.

;) To this day Bosniaks are our clients btw.