PDA

View Full Version : What is the main phenotype of Ethnic Germans and what percent of Germans are Nordic types?

Decius
10-06-2017, 05:44 PM
What is the main phenotype among ethnic Germans

Aproximately what percent of ethnic Germans are Nordic types?

Decius
10-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Bump

Vlatko Vukovic
10-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Maybe 35% of them.

Columella
10-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Germany-
Recurrent types I noticed in Germans:
Nordic-Dinaric (Noric)- Alpine and Baltic. With Mediterranean minority.

Veslan
10-06-2017, 07:00 PM
It depends on the part of Germany. South Germany is extremely Alpine and Dinarid, but North Germany is more Nordic and Cro-Magnon (Faelid, Borreby). Also West Germans will look more Celto-Germanic (with such types as Hallstatt Nordid and Atlantid), while East Germans will look more Slavo-Germanic (with such types as Noric and "Baltid"). But they are generally more Alpine and Cro-Magnon than stereotypically Nordic.

Token
10-06-2017, 07:07 PM
The classic Alpinid type is more common in the South and Nordalpinid is easily found in every region of Germany. Lower Saxony and other regions of the North have the greatest percentage of Faelids and this type is commonly associated with the Sassen tribes that inhabited the area. Types associated with Eastern Europeans and Slavs in general are mostly found in the East.

JMack
10-07-2017, 12:16 AM
I think most Germans are Noric, Faelid, Alpine and Baltid (in the east). In North Germany Nordid types and Borreby are also very common.

I would say around 60% of Germans are Nordic influenced.

MysteriousWays
10-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Most common imo are Alpine, Norid, Faelid, and Borreby. Some amount of Baltid and Nordid also exist. In terms of Nordid influence, I think 60% is quite a bit too high. I'd estimate 40%, maybe a bit more.

Hamlet
10-07-2017, 12:33 AM
What is the main phenotype among ethnic Germans

Aproximately what percent of ethnic Germans are Nordic types?

Germany = 25% Borreby (most common in the Rhine and Ruhr valleys and the north), 20% Fälish (most common in the north), 15% Alpine (most common in Baden and Bavaria), 15% Noric, 6% Keltic Nordic (most common in the old Frankish country in the southwest), 5% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the northwest), 5% East Baltic, 5% Dinaric, 4% Hallstatt Nordic = 80% Nordish (60% central and 20% periphery types)

Very, very mixed.

Hamlet
10-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Oh, and sauce:

http://www.racialcompact.com/nordishrace.html

Norb
10-13-2017, 02:40 PM
I can be confident in saying that it was very different before 1945

Septentrion
03-20-2020, 08:39 PM
I can be confident in saying that it was very different before 1945
No, it wasn’t!

Septentrion
03-20-2020, 08:52 PM
Germany:
Borreby (CM): 25% (especially in the Rhine, Ruhr valleys and the North)
Dalofaelid (CM-Nordid): 20% (especially in the North)
West Alpinid : 15% (especially in Baden and Bavaria)
Norid/Sub-Nordid (Nordid+Dinarid/Nordid+Alpinid): 15%
Keltic Nordid:6% (especially “Frankish Country”in the South-West)
Anglo-Saxon:5% (especially in the North-West)
Tavastid ( East Baltid): 5%
Hallstatt Nordid: 4% (common in the north)
Northern European racial phenotypes: 80%
Nordid: 35%
Nordid-mixed: 15%

Germany is Europe’s largest population with the exception of Russia which covers two continents. The population is predominant Nordish, though it is very diverse in phenotypes. The Borreby and Dalofaelid are the most common for sure, but there isn’t a main phenotype as such. Nordids are common too. The Netherlands, Belgium, England are more Nordid in race than Germany.

Septentrion
05-07-2020, 05:21 AM
Germany = 25% Borreby (most common in the Rhine and Ruhr valleys and the north), 20% Fälish (most common in the north), 15% Alpine (most common in Baden and Bavaria), 15% Noric, 6% Keltic Nordic (most common in the old Frankish country in the southwest), 5% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the northwest), 5% East Baltic, 5% Dinaric, 4% Hallstatt Nordic = 80% Nordish (60% central and 20% periphery types)

Very, very mixed.

Yes.

Immanenz
05-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Yes.

Dont believe any statistic which you did not falsify by yourself, right ;)
There are much more Atlantids for example as on this list which has it at 0 %��
Overall Borreby is much lower than 25 %. No chance every 4th German is Borreby. Impossible

Roy
05-07-2020, 09:47 AM
What about Mediterranean phenotypes? I think they are more common than people like to assume.

Immanenz
05-07-2020, 09:48 AM
Germany:

Germany is Europe’s largest population with the exception of Russia which covers two continents. The population is predominant Nordish, though it is very diverse in phenotypes. The Borreby and Dalofaelid are the most common for sure, but there isn’t a main phenotype as such. Nordids are common too. The Netherlands, Belgium, England are more Nordid in race than Germany.

double

Immanenz
05-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Germany:

Belgium more Nordid lol good joke
You have nice Subnordid chicks though

Immanenz
05-07-2020, 09:51 AM
What about Mediterranean phenotypes? I think they are more common than people like to assume.

Atlantid is common. I cannot give you a false statistic however...

Septentrion
04-25-2022, 09:29 PM
Belgium more Nordid lol good joke
You have nice Subnordid chicks though

Yes, Belgium is more Nordid in the Iron Age sense. However, it is also more Borreby than Germany. Belgium is not more Alpine than Germany, especially not more than Southern Germany, despite the fact that a good frequency of Alpines are found. Remember, Belgium has as a whole the largest head size in mainland Europe, only Ireland surpasses it. So Borreby dimensions have been maintained in a good part of Belgium since the Neolithic. The «Subnordidrace» which dominates northern France, southern Germany, Switzerland, etc… is also found in Belgium, although with Borreby admixture but isn’t the most dominant «race» here so to speak. You seem confused, just because Germany has a somewhat higher frequency of blondness than Belgium, it doesn’t make it more Nordid!!!!!
In CM types, such as the Borreby, Dalofaelid, East Baltid, blondness is frequent. A good portion of the German population especially in the north and east fit easily within those respective types.

Voskos
04-25-2022, 09:31 PM
Alpinie Nordic.