PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Side of India: India Untouched - Stories of a People Apart

Chev Chelios
10-08-2017, 02:53 AM
Synopsis: “India Untouched - Stories of a People Apart” is perhaps the most comprehensive look at Untouchability ever undertaken on film. Director Stalin K. spent four years traveling the length and breadth of the country to expose the continued oppression of "Dalits", the "broken people" who suffer under a 4000-year-old religious system. The film introduces leading Benares scholars who interpret Hindu scriptures to mean that Dalits "have no right" to education, and Rajput farmers who proudly proclaim that no Dalit may sit in their presence, and that the police must seek their permission before pursuing cases of atrocities. The film captures many "firsts-on-film", such as Dalits being forced to dismount from their cycles and remove their shoes when in the upper caste part of the village. It exposes the continuation of caste practices and Untouchability in Sikhism, Christianity and Islam, and even amongst the communists in Kerala. Dalits themselves are not let off the hook: within Dalits, sub-castes practice Untouchability on the "lower" sub-castes, and a Harijan boy refuses to drink water from a Valmiki boy. The viewer hears that Untouchability is an urban phenomenon as well, inflicted upon a leading medical surgeon and in such hallowed institutions as JNU, where a Brahmin boy builds a partition so as not to look upon his Dalit roommate in the early morning. A section on how newspaper matrimonial columns are divided according to caste presents urban Indians with an uncomfortable truth: marriage is the leading perpetuator of caste in India. But the film highlights signs of hope, too: the powerful tradition of Dalit drumming is used to call people to the struggle, and a young Dalit girl holds her head high after pulling water from her village well for the first time in her life. Spanning eight states and four religions, this film will make it impossible for anyone to deny that Untouchability continues to be practiced in India.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/5752/India-Untouched---Stories-of-a-People-Apart-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2kXQgSKI6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDGmYdhZvU

Mortimer
10-08-2017, 02:56 AM
I hope you are not a european who is misusing this terrible practice to troll indians. Europe has its own untouchability and racism too.

JMack
10-08-2017, 03:07 AM
Caste system is the only valid way to establish a sane civilization. It was present everywhere, even in Europe.

Now we live in decadent times in which vulgar degenerates are able to usurp the power of Kshatryas and Brahmins everywhere in the world.
Indian caste system explains the nature of all societies everywhere. But I don't think most people would be able to understand it on a shudra forum like this.

Chev Chelios
10-08-2017, 03:10 AM
I hope you are not a european who is misusing this terrible practice to troll indians. Europe has its own untouchability and racism too.

Man, I just posted a link to a documentary by an Indian filmmaker. Racism exists everywhere but racism in India is based on Hinduism and old traditions. Just watch that documentary.

Chev Chelios
10-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Caste system is the only valid way to establish a sane civilization. It was present everywhere, even in Europe.

Now we live in decadent times in which vulgar degenerates are able to usurp the power of Kshatryas and Brahmins everywhere in the world.
Indian caste system explains the nature of all societies everywhere. But I don't think most people would be able to understand it on a shudra forum like this.

Yeah, Hinduism is too sane. :rolleyes: Plus, how a retarded person from the highest caste is better than a quality person of the lowest caste? Caste system only boosts retardism, disgusting traditions, and degeneracy.

JMack
10-08-2017, 04:45 AM
Yeah, Hinduism is too sane. :rolleyes: Plus, how a retarded person from the highest caste is better than a quality person of the lowest caste? Caste system only boosts retardism, disgusting traditions, and degeneracy.

It's impossible to happen though. Your somatic characteristics are summarized in your spiritual manifestations and inner soul. Every high caste is entitled to higher spirituality and comprehension of things. It's like a natural law that manifests itself upon all peoples. A high caste negro is superior to a shudra European, for example.

In Synthesis of the Doctrine of Race Evola explained how true civilizational debate can only happen between the elites, the high castes, the ones beyond the mere material, promiscuous and inhuman senses of the lower castes. But, then again, I don't expect these notions to be understood in a shudra place like Apricity.

Hexachordia
10-08-2017, 08:54 AM
I agree that hindu caste system is the truth of humanity, to say exactly it is the miniature of the whole humanity. It shows the unfathomable stupidity that gives birth to all kinds of grandiose delusions in the upper caste and gullibility in the common class. The nobility of a cesspool is still shit although a life form that always disgusts, indians make their home as cesspool while communists make all places outside their hole a cesspool. India is a cesspool because the whole humanity is nothing but a shit manufacturer.

Chev Chelios
10-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Truth hurts. Some Indian members visited this thread but they had nothing to say.

Bandesha
08-19-2018, 02:30 PM

dude india was enslaved for centuries due to caste system. outsider come and enslave these people whenever they want, because their was no equality also so called upper caste people were insecure wimps(consider version of jews) and other cast were not allowed to fight. these 4 foot midget could not face mountain giants coming from afghanistan and central asia.(sorry for replying your shit with my shit)

Truth Preacher
08-19-2018, 02:37 PM
dude india was enslaved for centuries due to caste system. outsider come and enslave these people whenever they want, because their was no equality also so called upper caste people were insecure wimps(consider version of jews) and other cast were not allowed to fight. these 4 foot midget could not face mountain giants coming from afghanistan and central asia.(sorry for replying your shit with my shit)

Do you believe all the martial race theories from the British colonization period ?

Bandesha
08-20-2018, 02:03 AM
Do you believe all the martial race theories from the British colonization period ?

no i don't, we don't need any certificate from any outsider. This was part of divide and rule policy

Hindukush
09-21-2018, 04:33 AM
Hyderabad woman marries Dalit, father attacks them & chops off her hand

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/girls-father-chops-off-her-hand-hurts-boy-in-heart-of-hyd-for-inter-caste-marriage/articleshow/65879565.cms?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=iOSapp

arkas
09-21-2018, 04:55 AM
One interesting thing to note is that Indians living in the West, the ones who come from a so called "low caste" group, they seem to assimilate better where as the so called "high caste" groups prefer to cling to their culture.

nautilus
09-21-2018, 05:14 AM
One interesting thing to note is that Indians living in the West, the ones who come from a so called "low caste" group, they seem to assimilate better where as the so called "high caste" groups prefer to cling to their culture.

Indians don't care to assimilate like east Asians, Hispanics, low caste Christian Indians from South India, etc

I know it will be a problem in the long term but thats how it is for now.

arkas
09-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Indians don't care to assimilate like east Asians, Hispanics, low caste Christian Indians, etc

I know it will be a problem in the long term but thats how it is for now.

Lol are you sure? Have you seen what a majority East Asian suburb looks like in Sydney? As a general rule, all groups don't assimilate when they migrate in mass numbers.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 05:37 AM
sad that arranged marriages are the only way an indian can get a girl. guessing their racial hierarchy is to blame

nautilus
09-21-2018, 05:43 AM
sad that arranged marriages are the only way an indian can get a girl. guessing their racial hierarchy is to blame

Indian girls will prefer any Indian guy over you.

Also: I know of at least 5 Indians married to White women in the states. Seen another hundred dating White girls, seen many Tamils with Asian chicks, etc.

And by the way I don't support any of this, i think Indians should stick with Indians and Whites with Whites, but I also don't care.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 05:49 AM
Indian girls will prefer any Indian guy over you.

Also: i know of at least 5 Indians married to White girls in the states. Seen another hundred dating White girls, seen many Tamils with Asian chicks, etc.

(and by the way I don't support any of this, i think mostly Indians should stick with Indians, but I also don't care)

it's a modern day tragedy... these indian girls think they are entitled to a white guy... every indian girls tinder profile states white guys only... what gives bro

Thambi
09-21-2018, 05:51 AM

indians living in india dont have any other choices do they lol? so both the guys and girls over there just stick to each other and are the second largest population in the world. Abroad yes i agree. Indians, both men and women, are quite undesired so they would have tough time dating other groups.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 05:56 AM
indians living in india dont have any other choices do they lol? so both the guys and girls over there just stick to each other and are the second largest population in the world. Abroad yes i agree. Indians, both men and women, are quite undesired so they would have tough time dating other groups.

think we just found the root of the problem to indias rape epidemic boys

nautilus
09-21-2018, 06:02 AM

At least Indians are your boss in America/Canada, and not the other way around. I don't think Indians mind being lower on the racial hierarchy, as long as they're higher on the socioeconomic/academic scale.

Thambi
09-21-2018, 06:06 AM

stop saying epidemic. Proportionally india has lower rate of rapes compared to most western countries. and many cases are proven to be false accusations. Almost half of the sexual harassment/rape cases in delhi are proven to be false.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 06:08 AM
At least Indians are your boss in America/Canada, and not the other way around. I don't think Indians mind being lower on the racial hierarchy, as long as they're higher on the socioeconomic/academic scale.

im a fan of your attitude.. think positive my bros

nautilus
09-21-2018, 08:04 AM

Indians aren't self haters like you're portraying them to, who think other racial groups are superior to them..

You can think that if you want, but none of the Indians I know and am related to would think like that.

I don't pay attention to the dating scene, so can't offer any data opinions there.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 08:17 AM
Indians aren't self haters like you're portraying them to, who think other racial groups are superior to them..

You can think that if you want, but none of the Indians I know and am related to would think like that.

I don't pay attention to the dating scene, so can't offer any data opinions there.

spoken like a true indian that's comfortable in his own skin

nautilus
09-21-2018, 08:18 AM
spoken like a true indian that's comfortable in his own skin

What are you? ethnicity?

Thambi
09-21-2018, 08:46 AM

No I'm not claiming indians are self haters, but definitely wouldnt say indians are that proud in being indian either. Given a choice, I feel like most indians, atleast exposed to other racial groups, would want to be something other than indian. Every race has something standing out for them. There's nothing really outstanding regarding indians tbh. Asians got intelligence, looks, less body odor, agility/reflexes. Black people are strong/tough, athletic, rap/music. White people are white, they got nothing to prove. Latinos are known for their sex appeal, accent, and good looks. MENAs are roughly the same as latinos in league with some cultural stereotypes. other than some wealthy indians abroad, what standout qualities do we have lol?

seriously why do u think many indians try to relate themselves to certain latinos or similar groups? why do u think some indian users on anthrogenica put up pakistani, afghan, iranian flags on their profiles but you'd never see vice versa.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 08:46 AM
What are you? ethnicity?

im a dirty arab

nautilus
09-21-2018, 08:49 AM
im a dirty arab

You sound more like an Albanian or something. Or maybe a Serb.

But okay.

MEDACHE
09-21-2018, 08:51 AM
You sound more like an Albanian or something. Or maybe a Serb.

But okay.

albanians have yet to figure out how to use a computer... you should teach them... lots of money to be made

nautilus
09-21-2018, 08:55 AM
No I'm not claiming indians are self haters, but definitely wouldnt say indians are that proud in being indian either. Given a choice, I feel like most indians, atleast exposed to other racial groups, would want to be something other than indian. Every race has something standing out for them. There's nothing really outstanding regarding indians tbh. Asians got intelligence, looks, less body odor, agility/reflexes. Black people are strong/tough, athletic, rap/music. White people are white, they got nothing to prove. Latinos are known for their sex appeal, accent, and good looks. MENAs are roughly the same as latinos in league with some cultural stereotypes. other than some wealthy indians abroad, what standout qualities do we have lol?

seriously why do u think many indians try to relate themselves to certain latinos or similar groups? why do u think some indian users on anthrogenica put up pakistani, afghan, iranian flags on their profiles but you'd never see vice versa.

I dont pay attention to these type of issues, sorry. Nor do any Indians I know.

And wanting to relate Latinos?

hahah You wish. I have uncles own hotels (HOTELS with an H, not shitty motels where prostitutes stay) in San Francisco and Los Angeles and have hundreds of Latinos working under them. Yeah I'm sure they're so jealous of Mexicans. lol

One of his general managers is an Arab by the way, like the dude above.

Pandit
09-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Same people are now Moving to Anglo world in droves.

Some 60% indians in UK are Untouchables.

KMack
09-23-2018, 07:46 PM
Synopsis: “India Untouched - Stories of a People Apart” is perhaps the most comprehensive look at Untouchability ever undertaken on film. Director Stalin K. spent four years traveling the length and breadth of the country to expose the continued oppression of "Dalits", the "broken people" who suffer under a 4000-year-old religious system. The film introduces leading Benares scholars who interpret Hindu scriptures to mean that Dalits "have no right" to education, and Rajput farmers who proudly proclaim that no Dalit may sit in their presence, and that the police must seek their permission before pursuing cases of atrocities. The film captures many "firsts-on-film", such as Dalits being forced to dismount from their cycles and remove their shoes when in the upper caste part of the village. It exposes the continuation of caste practices and Untouchability in Sikhism, Christianity and Islam, and even amongst the communists in Kerala. Dalits themselves are not let off the hook: within Dalits, sub-castes practice Untouchability on the "lower" sub-castes, and a Harijan boy refuses to drink water from a Valmiki boy. The viewer hears that Untouchability is an urban phenomenon as well, inflicted upon a leading medical surgeon and in such hallowed institutions as JNU, where a Brahmin boy builds a partition so as not to look upon his Dalit roommate in the early morning. A section on how newspaper matrimonial columns are divided according to caste presents urban Indians with an uncomfortable truth: marriage is the leading perpetuator of caste in India. But the film highlights signs of hope, too: the powerful tradition of Dalit drumming is used to call people to the struggle, and a young Dalit girl holds her head high after pulling water from her village well for the first time in her life. Spanning eight states and four religions, this film will make it impossible for anyone to deny that Untouchability continues to be practiced in India.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/5752/India-Untouched---Stories-of-a-People-Apart-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2kXQgSKI6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDGmYdhZvU

Thanks I will watch this later. The CASTE system there is ancient it goes way way back in history.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 07:49 PM

And?

In Europe even the most retarded person considers himself superior to Gypsies

Whats the real difference?

Mortimer has a point

KMack
09-23-2018, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frZW2m-Kpgo

Joso
09-23-2018, 10:15 PM
the dark side of india is the south because there are many australoids

Hindukush
12-23-2018, 06:47 AM
Hundreds march for ‘justice for Sanjali’, the 15-yr-old Dalit girl burnt alive in Agra

https://theprint.in/governance/hundreds-march-for-justice-for-sanjali-the-15-yr-old-dalit-girl-burnt-alive-in-agra/167683/

Hindukush
12-23-2018, 06:48 AM
Karnataka Shocker! 52 Tribals and Dalits sexually abused, whipped like animals for 3 years

https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/society/article/karnataka-shocker-52-tribals-and-dalits-sexually-abused-whipped-like-animals-for-3-years/334037

Khamzat
12-24-2018, 02:26 PM
the dark side of india is the south because there are many australoids
Lol I don’t think he meant skin colour when he said dark side