PDA

View Full Version : Albanian refugee king in Egypt

Egyptian
10-08-2017, 10:53 PM
1946-1955

The diary of the refugee king Ahmet Muhtar Zogolli (1895-1961), taking the surname Zogu in 1922, was the leader of Albania from 1922 to 1939. He first served as Prime Minister of Albania (1922–1924), then as President (1925–1928), and finally as King (1928–1939).

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1455806792l/29217996.jpg

http://www.aleqt.com/sites/default/files/a/1027669_459744.jpg

Life in exile after the communism taking place in albania and the revolution

In 1946, Zog and most of his family left England and went to live in Egypt at the behest of King Farouk; however, Farouk was overthrown in 1952, and the family left for France in 1955. In 1951, Zog bought the Knollwood estate in Muttontown, New York. The sixty-room estate was never occupied and Zog sold the estate in 1955.

in his dairy ( found on goodreads)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29217996

Egypt recognized him as a king (even if he was overthrown) and cairo became the center to bring back democratic albania, after egyptian revolution in 1952 against the kurdish-origin king farouk, the albanian refugee king had to leave egypt with his family.

so egypt hosted 2 refugee kings, the albanian one and the shah of iran.:confused:

Egyptian
10-08-2017, 10:55 PM
It's kinda amazing the Egypt was the protector of democratic Albania, sad we couldn't rescue that balkanian nation from falling into communism.

Egyptian
10-08-2017, 10:58 PM
bigger photo of the albanian king with farouk in the mosque, probably listening to Quran

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX-4yHmWQAQFTGM.jpg

Trilecce
10-08-2017, 11:02 PM
King Zog was only king of his livingroom. He never dared to step outside his house. Vast parts of albania were out of his control. He had more then seventy attempts on his life. Albanians have recognized a king or even a sultan for that matter.

Egyptian
10-08-2017, 11:06 PM
King Zog was only king of his livingroom. He never dared to step outside his house. Vast parts of albania were out of his control. He had more then seventy attempts on his life. Albanians have recognized a king or even a sultan for that matter.

It was a democratic nation and if he asked us to send troops to bring back his throne we would but he loved albania and didn't want war.. shame on albanians to kick him out to bring communism.

Trilecce
10-08-2017, 11:17 PM
It was a democratic nation and if he asked us to send troops to bring back his throne we would but he loved albania and didn't want war.. shame on albanians to kick him out to bring communism.

He was never in power in the first place...

Herr Abubu
10-09-2017, 11:13 AM

Delusional like always. Most of Albanian society followed his will. The only exception were, for the most part, certain radicalized segments of society: nationalists and communist-democrats (our supposed democrats like Fan Noli were tools of Zio-Communists). There were an enormous amount of attempts at his life yes, and the fact that he never relented in his work attests to his bravery. It was even noted that he was the only political leader of that time who would shoot back at his assassins.

Trilecce
10-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Delusional like always. Most of Albanian society followed his will. The only exception were, for the most part, certain radicalized segments of society: nationalists and communist-democrats (our supposed democrats like Fan Noli were tools of Zio-Communists). There were an enormous amount of attempts at his life yes, and the fact that he never relented in his work attests to his bravery. It was even noted that he was the only political leader of that time who would shoot back at his assassins.

His greatest enemies where the clans in the north who would not pay him tax... your not even albanian dude, reply to me in my language.

Egyptian
10-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Albania, italian occupation (since 07.Apr.1939):Arrival of the albanian kings guard at the Piazza del Quirinale in Rome in order to take over the honour guard at the Quirinal palace.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/albania-italian-occupation-arrival-of-the-albanian-kings-news-photo/542901233#albania-italian-occupation-arrival-of-the-albanian-kings-guard-at-the-picture-id542901233

Herr Abubu
10-09-2017, 05:28 PM
His greatest enemies where the clans in the north who would not pay him tax...

Imbecile, the only people who were against the legitimacy of his rule were nationalists (and mostly from Kosovo, too) and the "Democratic forces" who overthrew him in the revolution of 1924 spearheaded by Fan Noli but in fact planned by Zio-Communist Solomon Goldstein (who probably worked for Western Jewish finance like all internationalist Jewish communists did and still do). Northern clans you talk about were a few clans or brotherhoods with a personal feud with Zog's family (and therefore him), it had nothing to do with the legitimacy or illegitimacy of Zog's rule.

your not even albanian dude, reply to me in my language.

M'fal, nuk di me fol magjupisht, o gjaklloq, o sperm magjupi.

Laberia
10-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Imbecile, the only people who were against the legitimacy of his rule were nationalists (and mostly from Kosovo, too) and the "Democratic forces" who overthrew him in the revolution of 1924 spearheaded by Fan Noli but in fact planned by Zio-Communist Solomon Goldstein (who probably worked for Western Jewish finance like all internationalist Jewish communists did and still do). Northern clans you talk about were a few clans or brotherhoods with a personal feud with Zog's family (and therefore him), it had nothing to do with the legitimacy or illegitimacy of Zog's rule.

M'fal, nuk di me fol magjupisht, o gjaklloq, o sperm magjupi.

This is an classic example of an idiot. Someone who don't know nothing about a specific topic but insist to talk.
Sperm magjupi? Po ti e di shumë mirë se çfarë sperme je.

Laberia
10-11-2017, 05:25 PM
He was never in power in the first place...

And who was in power in Albania in the interwar period?

Herr Abubu
10-11-2017, 08:04 PM
This is an classic example of an idiot. Someone who don't know nothing about a specific topic but insist to talk.
Sperm magjupi? Po ti e di shumë mirë se çfarë sperme je.

Look, unlike you I have better things to do than responding to all of your butthurt tripes about me. My offer to fight should we have the opportunity to is always there.

Laberia
10-12-2017, 08:02 AM
Look, unlike you I have better things to do than responding to all of your butthurt tripes about me.
I told the truth, you have to accept it. The last thing that we want here is the opinion about our history of an bastard offspring of an traitor family.

My offer to fight should we have the opportunity to is always there.
Sure, but the summer is finished. Probably next summer i will visit you in your Scandinavian hole. You can in invite Scholarios. BTW, where is the çuman from Chios, i don't see him recently? Disappeared exactly like the pee of the chicken.
I am curious, did your father bought to you FIFA 2018?

EDIT
Why i don't have notification when you quote me? What is the trick here?

Böri
10-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Albanians were succesful in history when they were clients of Turks. When Turks left, Albanians had to deal with a situation they never face before which was continuing as self-sufficient people. We see that they failed. They can't manage. Becoming king or so wasn't for Albanians, neolithic leftovers E1b or J can't be kings.
Albanians need a Turkic ruling military bureaucratic class in the lands where they live not to fail.

Pahli
10-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Albanians were succesful in history when they were clients of Turks. When Turks left, Albanians had to deal with a situation they never face before which was continuing as self-sufficient people. We see that they failed. They can't manage. Becoming king or so wasn't for Albanians, neolithic leftovers E1b or J can't be kings.
Albanians need a Turkic ruling military bureaucratic class in the lands where they live not to fail.

Lol, Turks can't rule anything without screwing up something, Central Asia and the Steppes are good examples, peasant Slavs defeated some shitty ass "muh turkic" slavers and destroyed them for good.

Albanians were doing fine before the Turks came, Skanderbeg managed to defeat the Turks tons of times, Turkic military my ass xD

Herr Abubu
10-17-2017, 10:03 AM
I told the truth, you have to accept it. The last thing that we want here is the opinion about our history of an bastard offspring of an traitor family.

Sure, but the summer is finished. Probably next summer i will visit you in your Scandinavian hole. You can in invite Scholarios. BTW, where is the çuman from Chios, i don't see him recently? Disappeared exactly like the pee of the chicken.
I am curious, did your father bought to you FIFA 2018?

EDIT
Why i don't have notification when you quote me? What is the trick here?

You'd be the last person to tell any truths, Laviria, you refuse of uncle Enver. Your mind is too degenerate to be capable of speaking truth through volition. If you do speak truth, it is purely something coincidental, like a dog who can speak.

You could also plan on coming to Kosovo between the 21st October and 4th November. Tell me when you are coming so I can schedule for it and tell you where to meet.

Egyptian
10-17-2017, 10:08 AM
This is getting serious