PDA

View Full Version : How often do you cry?

Vyasa
10-10-2017, 01:28 AM
How many times a week/month/year do you cry? What usually prompts the crying? Do you wish you cried less or more?

Dick
10-10-2017, 01:29 AM
Whenever I'm on TA. Tears of laughter.

Iloko
10-10-2017, 01:36 AM
Many heterosexual males prob have never even cried a day in their life

Dick
10-10-2017, 01:38 AM

I cried when I was a little boy. My mother told me to stop crying because she didn't give birth to a girl.

Teucer
10-10-2017, 01:39 AM
Every time someone accepts me as a European...

So never :rolleyes:

Rĉdwald
10-10-2017, 01:44 AM
I can't recall honestly. I think when my Grandfather passed, five years ago now.

Vyasa
10-10-2017, 01:46 AM

Well I cry on average 3 times a week, mostly around 7 pm with a bottle of moonshine in hand

Gangrel
10-10-2017, 01:46 AM
I've genuinely never cried after the age of 2

MysteriousWays
10-10-2017, 01:47 AM
It's been probably 10-15 years.

Dick
10-10-2017, 01:48 AM
i'm crying right now lol

AphroditeWorshiper
10-10-2017, 01:50 AM
I never cry, a true Alpha male never cry

Decius
10-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Maybe like 5 years ago

amoora
10-10-2017, 01:56 AM
I wanna say like once every couple months. Death of someone close will make me cry for days on end. Doing poorly on an exam might make me cry. That's only happened like twice though.

Sometimes something random will move me to tears. This video kanye west made for kim karadshian made me cry when I first saw it, and when I rewatched it a couple days ago.

Vyasa
10-10-2017, 01:58 AM
I wanna say like once every couple months.

because ur bf broke up with u?

amoora
10-10-2017, 02:00 AM
because ur bf broke up with u?

I've never been broken up with but that probably would make me cry

Wadaad
10-10-2017, 02:03 AM
The 3 or 4 times I cried in my life was because someone chopping onions nearby...

War Chef
10-10-2017, 02:07 AM
When my son was born

& by son i mean I dropped a bomb in the toilet

Purohit ji
10-10-2017, 03:50 AM
Last time i cried when i was 16. My cousin died.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 03:54 AM
I cried when I was a little boy. My mother told me to stop crying because she didn't give birth to a girl.

Can't imagine a female ever speaking like this to her child.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 03:57 AM
Regularly.

Magnolia
10-10-2017, 04:00 AM
Everytime I need it; if I'm sad/hurt/broken/etc.
A regular frequency doesn't exist.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-10-2017, 04:03 AM
When someone dies but otherwise no. Although my eyes get watery when I see commercials by organizations asking for money for abused animals and when I see commercials for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:05 AM
When someone dies but otherwise no. Although my eyes get watery when I see commercials by organizations asking for money for abused animals and when I see commercials for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Even Google Play commercials are designed to make you cry nowadays!

Hamlet
10-10-2017, 04:08 AM
Maybe once a month, but I never sob.

Dick
10-10-2017, 04:09 AM
Can't imagine a female ever speaking like this to her child.

My mother knew better than to raise 4 kids to grow up to be SJW snowflakes.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:13 AM

I think that's what dads do, toughen up their boys. And moms should stay out of it.

I'm so conservative I still believe in gender roles.

Dick
10-10-2017, 04:18 AM
I think that's what dads do, toughen up their boys. And moms should stay out of it.

I'm so conservative I still believe in gender roles.

Our father was too busy working 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. He was a farmer. The free time he had with us was to play sports. I'm not some city slicker spoiled brat that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-10-2017, 04:20 AM

That snowflake comment reminded me of when my mother accidentally closed the car door on my fingers when I was a kid (she's done that twice) after she checked to see if my fingers were broken said I'll be okay and didn't say a word about it again. Didn't even put ice on it. My mother is a bit odd.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:22 AM
That snowflake comment reminded me of when my mother accidentally closed the car door on my fingers when I was a kid (she's done that twice) after she checked to see if my fingers were broken said I'll be okay and didn't say a word about it again. Didn't even put ice on it. My mother is a bit odd.

I'm so sorry guys.
Maybe it's insensitive on my part to say so, but I can't imagine a mother giving so little care to her children.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:23 AM
Our father was too busy working 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. He was a farmer. The free time he had with us was to play sports. I'm not some city slicker spoiled brat that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I understand your perspective.
I don't think that lacking a silver spoon means one is uncaring and unfeeling toward her children though.
But yeah, it sounds pretty tough to raise children without a husband's firm hand, discipline-wise

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-10-2017, 04:36 AM
I'm so sorry guys.
Maybe it's insensitive on my part to say so, but I can't imagine a mother giving so little care to her children.

Well, she did rub my belly and stay up all night when my tummy hurt after eating and vomiting cotton candy. But she also did threaten to kill me a number of times for not doing what I was told. So I guess it evens out.

Dick
10-10-2017, 04:38 AM
I don't think that lacking a silver spoon means one is uncaring and unfeeling toward her children though.
But yeah, it sounds pretty tough to raise children without a husband's firm hand, discipline-wise

You're a Semite that's now pretending to be a half jew with your new account. I wouldn't expect you to understand since we are from different cultures. Men in your culture live with mommy and daddy until they're 50 years old.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:39 AM
Well, she did rub my belly and stay up all night when my tummy hurt after eating and vomiting cotton candy. But she also did threaten to kill me a number of times for not doing what I was told. So I guess it evens out.

No, Frank, it doesn't.
Not by a long shot.
Is she mentally stable today? And do you still have a relationship with her?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-10-2017, 04:43 AM
No, Frank, it doesn't.
Not by a long shot.
Is she mentally stable today? And do you still have a relationship with her?

I'm actually taking care of her while my father is away. She's just a quirky, old lady now.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:46 AM
You're a Semite that's now pretending to be a half jew with your new account. I wouldn't expect you to understand since we are from different cultures. Men in your culture live with mommy and daddy until they're 50 years old.

1.) I am not anybody else, this is getting old
2.) My dad is a white man, raised in Virginia
3.) My mom is reform Jew, from New York
4.) I am American
5.) My family isn't religious, becoming religious for me was a gradual process, I chose to be a Karaite (and not a very good one, according to most of them)

I am an outlier in my family, in my country, in my religion
But I'm very aware of all things American, I've never lived anywhere else
You don't know me or anything about me, and it would be nice if you stopped acting like you do.

And of course, you don't have to be nice to me, I don't expect you to
But it will not stop me from having decency and manners

Edit: I see you're Canadian now. Whoops. I think the post still stands, as-is.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 04:50 AM
I'm actually taking care of her while my father is away. She's just a quirky, old lady now.

It's good she doesn't treat you the way she used to.

StonyArabia
10-10-2017, 04:50 AM
Crying is acceptable in my culture. I cry when the Anglo-American and their Zionist masters destroyed my nation in 2003. I cried once I learned that they have tricked my nation for and made it go to war for 30 years. I cry for the children who were victims and half been born with deformities, due to depleted uranium and white phosphorus being used. I cry that my nation used to be the most developed in the Mid East and now it's reduced to rubble. This when I cry

Al-Meksiki
10-10-2017, 04:59 AM
Literally every day

Drawing-slim
10-10-2017, 05:00 AM
I had tears rolling down my face when I was nearly finished reading las miserables by victor hugo. I didnt want the book to end.
I remember was saturaday night in vegas, and strangly i had money to gable or go out but instead i sat in my couch and never stopped reading till the book was finished. Then i went across the street at the bar, feeling great.

Dick
10-10-2017, 05:02 AM
1.) I am not anybody else, this is getting old
2.) My dad is a white man, raised in Virginia
3.) My mom is reform Jew, from New York
4.) I am American
5.) My family isn't religious, becoming religious for me was a gradual process, I chose to be a Karaite (and not a very good one, according to most of them)

I am an outlier in my family, in my country, in my religion
But I'm very aware of all things American, I've never lived anywhere else
You don't know me or anything about me, and it would be nice if you stopped acting like you do.

And of course, you don't have to be nice to me, I don't expect you to
But it will not stop me from having decency and manners

Edit: I see you're Canadian now. Whoops. I think the post still stands, as-is.

Why do you keep saying that you don't expect me to be nice to you every time we converse?

Arduti
10-10-2017, 05:09 AM
Why do you keep saying that you don't expect me to be nice to you every time we converse?

I put a lot of emphasis on behavior.
And because you're a rude person.

Dick
10-10-2017, 05:11 AM
I put a lot of emphasis on behavior.
And because you're a rude person.

Call me.

Vyasa
10-10-2017, 05:13 AM
Literally every day

May I ask why?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-10-2017, 01:22 PM
It's good she doesn't treat you the way she used to.

She treated me just fine. She's tough. She made me tough. Special snowflakes break easily. I don't ever break.

Chev Chelios
10-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Seems TA is full of robots and cyborgs.

al-Bosni
10-10-2017, 01:29 PM
The most I got recently was being teary eyed, but I could not cry. The last time I actually cried was when I was a child. I think I am capable of crying, and there is nothing wrong with men crying. The Prophet :saw: was always crying, not literally always, but he cried a lot without wailing.

Arduti
10-10-2017, 01:30 PM
She treated me just fine. She's tough. She made me tough. Special snowflakes break easily. I don't ever break.

I just imagine this toughness from a father and not a mother.

itilvolga
10-10-2017, 01:36 PM
im a soppy unfortunately

Gangrel
10-10-2017, 01:38 PM
im a soppy unfortunately

u like my mama? crying at turkish soap operas all the time

itilvolga
10-10-2017, 01:40 PM
u like my mama? crying at turkish soap operas all the time

no she's like my grandma, not me lol
i don't watch TV

Gangrel
10-10-2017, 01:42 PM
i don't watch TV

??????

al-Bosni
10-10-2017, 01:52 PM
i don't watch TV
You are just like me. In general, I don't watch TV either. Rarely I'll watch the news, or a game show, with my mom to give her companionship. I have an old, small TV in my room which I don't even use.

itilvolga
10-10-2017, 01:52 PM
??????

wuat

itilvolga
10-10-2017, 01:55 PM
You are just like me. In general, I don't watch TV either. Rarely I'll watch the news, or a game show, with my mom to give her companionship. I have an old, small TV in my room which I don't even use.

also i watch some historical documentaries and political programs with my dad on TV but so rarely because our tv channels are not much good at it

Luca
10-10-2017, 02:38 PM

100% like you.
But that is no wonder considering TV mainly consists of bad programs nowadays

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Men don't cry. They water their beards.

crazyladybutterfly
10-10-2017, 04:33 PM
1/2 times per day

crazyladybutterfly
10-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Crying is acceptable in my culture. I cry when the Anglo-American and their Zionist masters destroyed my nation in 2003. I cried once I learned that they have tricked my nation for and made it go to war for 30 years. I cry for the children who were victims and half been born with deformities, due to depleted uranium and white phosphorus being used. I cry that my nation used to be the most developed in the Mid East and now it's reduced to rubble. This when I cry

honestly sometimes i cried to when i watched documentaries about the syrian war.

Graham
10-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Whenever I'm on TA. Tears of laughter.

The tears of your many trolling victims.

crazyladybutterfly
10-10-2017, 04:41 PM
maybe im the only one but as i grow up , after the age of 15 crying became far easier . the threshold for crying lowered considerably and it got lower as i continued to grow.
before i wasnt exactly happy i had my low moments too but i hardly cried , like a couple of times a year lol.

now i can even cry when i see children in horrible conditions , not that i didnt feel empathy before .. it s just that now it works like this .

sometimes my eyes get teary for no reason even when i am feeling well. just to lubrificate themselves

that a person cries more often than others .. doesnt mean that this person is weaker , it can be a simple matter of physiology

crazyladybutterfly
10-10-2017, 04:44 PM
I think it's quite healthy to cry, as it kind of flushes out all the built-up stress and heartbreak the world can deliver. I think it's like a cleansing experience.
Everything in its time, though. Like the Bible says, there is a "time to laugh" and a "time to cry."

yes but it can ruin your lower eyelids

Black Panther
10-10-2017, 04:51 PM
I cried when my girlfriend died.

MsSPF
10-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Try to have your periods once a month, you'll see if abstainig yourself of crying is possible... oh the life of a woman is so hard... :'( being bipolar 1 week in a month is exhausting

al-Bosni
10-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Try to have your periods once a month, you'll see if abstainig yourself of crying is possible... oh the life of a woman is so hard... :'( being bipolar 1 week in a month is exhausting
I feel your pain. I'm just empty, like a deserted desert, with a tumbleweed rolling by. Or a cold lonely night, with crickets chirping in silence. I wish someone can fill this bottomless void.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Al-Bosni cries when he see Abu Bakr Al-Bagdhadi

Vyasa
10-10-2017, 08:42 PM
1/2 times per day

damn that's sad

Armenian Bishop
10-10-2017, 09:38 PM
I guess that sociopaths and alpha males share that in common: neither of them are caught crying. I didn't see Charles Bronson cry; neither did I see Charles Manson cry.

Babak
10-10-2017, 09:47 PM

I feel you man, hang in there

Hadouken
10-10-2017, 09:48 PM
sometimes my eyes get teary for no reason even when i am feeling well. just to lubrificate themselves

I see

Insuperable
10-10-2017, 09:52 PM
The 3 or 4 times I cried in my life was because someone chopping onions nearby...

When my son was born

& by son i mean I dropped a bomb in the toilet

LMAO

idioteque
10-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Maybe once every other month or so.

I just let myself do it, I don't see an issue with it, realistically. Why hold in emotions just because people may critique your masculinity?

Sp_loa
10-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Every once in a while. in some periods of time every day. My life is pretty shitty.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Every once in a while. in some periods of time every day. My life is pretty shitty.

please do something about it , you re only 16 .
tell your parents or look for some mental health centre especially one that specializes for adolescent issues.
you re still a kid , but you wont be for much longer . you need to be strong and healthy to face safely the impact of the transition from adolescence to adulthood.

dont end up like a loser that i am . you re only 16 you have a lot of potential

Dandelion
10-12-2017, 03:59 PM
tell your parents or look for some mental health centre especially one that specializes for adolescent issues.
you re still a kid , but you wont be for much longer . you need to be strong and healthy to face safely the impact of the transition from adolescence to adulthood.

Even you are still young. So take your own advice too.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Even you are still young. So take your own advice too.

these 3 years of adulthood have been a huge failure lol
i spent this year trying to recover myself with psychotherapy and meds , i had a nice break but im back at it again . now my eyes are burning because i cried too much

Dandelion
10-12-2017, 04:01 PM

I used to have one female friend when I was a teen who told me periods never were a burden to her (she emphasised that she was unbothered by them unlike her friends). She was the exception to the rule I assume. No migraine, no moodshifts.

Dandelion
10-12-2017, 04:02 PM
i spent this year trying to recover myself with psychotherapy and meds , i had a nice break but im back at it again . now my eyes are burning because i cried too much

Sorry to read this. You are having a rough start of your adulthood. I guess it's a part of being lonely. I hope your life will be more interesting a decade later.

Before the internet people were more forced to get outside. Internet did make many people who normally are slow to form bonds lonelier, especially if childhood friends marry and become more committed to their families.

Vyasa
10-12-2017, 04:06 PM

why are u crying?

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Sorry to read this. You are having a rough start of your adulthood. I guess it's a part of being lonely. I hope your life will be more interesting a decade later.

Before the internet people were more forced to get outside. Internet did make many people who normally are slow to form bonds lonelier, especially if childhood friends marry and become more committed to their families.

honestly i think without the internet it would have been worse . or maybe not as i read a lot of toxic stuff at around 18 lol
but i would have been more lonely . before 2010 i didnt have internet connection. it was all good when i lived in my grandma house as my cousins often came to make visit
but after my mother decided to come back i was lonely , i didnt have exactly a good relationship with my classmates so for about a year i have been lonely until a woman in her mid 20s came to live with us . she gave me some company then i got internet connection. once this woman moved out i spent all my time on the internet as i didnt have friends .
i still do.
i suck at befriendling people . i mean i can form some formal relationships in real life but that s where it ends.

sometimes i wonder if i had a boy/girlfriend my life would have been easier as i would have got some affection and real life fun , and this person might have helped me with my studies or in joining the army.

Dandelion
10-12-2017, 04:13 PM
sometimes i wonder if i had a boy/girlfriend my life would have been easier as i would have got some affection and real life fun , and this person might have helped me with my studies or in joining the army.

You can still meet a companion for life. Remember that video of that American woman I linked you, she never was interested in guys until she met her husband. Let's hope you'll meet such person one day.

But other than that. It's sad forum members here are too far removed geographically (travelling is expensive). Remember when I said you should take her offer and really meet up with MsSPF. If you ladies did that it would make your life at least more interesting again for a while.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:14 PM
why are u crying?

im getting old , i havent concluded anything since i finished school , and my future doesnt seem promising either.
i tried to follow the road of career but i failed my university studies , the military career was impossible due to my mental health , so i d be stuck with a low paid job , working for hours doing something i dislike then go home and stay lonely , then repeat.
i am thinking about maybe it s time to form a family but i am mental , who the hell wants a wife like me ? and i am not exactly the peak of female beauty.

Sp_loa
10-12-2017, 04:16 PM

Nah there is no much that I can do but hoping that my life will go better at some point.
My physical stage was very hard until last year, I could barely sleep. For three years all of my body was full of inflammation, and for a long time no one believed me (although I lost about 20kg). Even some test went back normal, so I lived in hell for 3 years, hoping for treatment, screaming from pain but had no one to actually give me the help I needed so badly. So I used to cry a lot back then. In addition I missed a whole year in school (school isn't my problem I always get 90+ in all tests) but then my friends used to abuse me. They hated me and made my life even harder.

Last year I've been diagnosed with Cancer (unrelated to the rest of the symptoms) so I cried a lot cause I was sure I'm going to die, and for the first time in a while I actually wanted to live. I used to pray for my death before but suddenly I actually wanted to live.

My medical situation is a lot better now (tfu tfu tfu-(a traditional thing we say to prevent bad luck)) and I think for the first time in my life I do have friends who actually love me, so it seems like everything is fine, isn't it?
So the answer is not really, I am permanently afraid that my medical situation will go worst, I have new diseases popping up now and then, I have extremely low self esteem, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish my life alone (maybe with a dog), dieing for some new(or old) disease.
Nice isn't it?
I am not going to hurt myself, I have learned that it never worth it. I find some people who are dealing with the same thing I do (they are older than me but we are still close friends, sometimes they find it hard to believe that I'm only 16) so I don't feel alone anymore.
I'm trying to carry one day at a time, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, isn't it? Some days are better, some days are not. Life is short, for good and for bad, I hope my future is going to be brighter. I know optimism is important, but it is more difficult than it sounds.

I hope your life will change for the better too.

Vyasa
10-12-2017, 04:16 PM
im getting old , i havent concluded anything since i finished school , and my future doesnt seem promising either.
i tried to follow the road of career but i failed my university studies , the military career was impossible due to my mental health , so i d be stuck with a low paid job , working for hours doing something i dislike then go home and stay lonely , then repeat.
i am thinking about maybe it s time to form a family but i am mental , who the hell wants a wife like me ? and i am not exactly the peak of female beauty.

have you tried anti-depressants? You have free health care in Italy right? Therapy doesn't really work but SSRIs do.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:17 PM
You can still meet a companion for life. Like that video of that American woman I linked you, she never was interested in guys until she met her husband. Let's hope you'll meet such person one day.

i crave for affection but i dont know. is it fair to engage with someone while i have no sexual desire and i have sexual disfunction? maybe i can overcome it while using different types of creams but what man or woman would sustain such headache just for some intimacy?

i am starting also to get stronger motherhood desires , not that i didnt have them earlier , i have them since about 18/19... but i still could manage to repress them and convince myself of being childfree.
but i am afraid the child might get my looks , which can be avoided with interracial marriage lol , and my mental health which honestly i dont know how it can be avoided

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:18 PM
have you tried anti-depressants? You have free health care in Italy right? Therapy doesn't really work but SSRIs do.

they worked . but i stubbornly suspended them . it was good for some months then i am at this point since few days...

Vyasa
10-12-2017, 04:20 PM
they worked . but i stubbornly suspended them . it was good for some months then i am at this point since few days...

stay on meds if they don't have negative side effects. While on them, enroll in university or another higher learning institute.

MsSPF
10-12-2017, 04:22 PM
I used to have one female friend when I was a teen who told me periods never were a burden to her (she emphasised that she was unbothered by them unlike her friends). She was the exception to the rule I assume. No migraine, no moodshifts.

I'm really jealous... Physically, the pain is bearable,the worst are the moodshifts in my case... Sometimes without any evident reasons, I want to hit a wall or cry :lol:
It really is different depending of woman. I have friends who suffer way more than me (the pain is very strong and let them sick) and one of them is suffering of endometriosis. This is a very frequent disease & many women are ignoring they are touched by it (it can cause infertility). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

Back to the topic, I also cry when I'm really enraged & furious... I'm glad I am able to cry at these moments & let it out because I would implode inside & would be physically violent. I am extremely nervous.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:25 PM
Nah there is no much that I can do but hoping that my life will go better at some point.
My physical stage was very hard until last year, I could barely sleep. For three years all of my body was full of inflammation, and for a long time no one believed me (although I lost about 20kg). Even some test went back normal, so I lived in hell for 3 years, hoping for treatment, screaming from pain but had no one to actually give me the help I needed so badly. So I used to cry a lot back then. In addition I missed a whole year in school (school isn't my problem I always get 90+ in all tests) but then my friends used to abuse me. They hated me and made my life even harder.

Last year I've been diagnosed with Cancer (unrelated to the rest of the symptoms) so I cried a lot cause I was sure I'm going to die, and for the first time in a while I actually wanted to live. I used to pray for my death before but suddenly I actually wanted to live.

My medical situation is a lot better now (tfu tfu tfu-(a traditional thing we say to prevent bad luck)) and I think for the first time in my life I do have friends who actually love me, so it seems like everything is fine, isn't it?
So the answer is not really, I am permanently afraid that my medical situation will go worst, I have new diseases popping up now and then, I have extremely low self esteem, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish my life alone (maybe with a dog), dieing for some new(or old) disease.
Nice isn't it?
I am not going to hurt myself, I have learned that it never worth it. I find some people who are dealing with the same thing I do (they are older than me but we are still close friends, sometimes they find it hard to believe that I'm only 16) so I don't feel alone anymore.
I'm trying to carry one day at a time, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, isn't it? Some days are better, some days are not. Life is short, for good and for bad, I hope my future is going to be brighter. I know optimism is important, but it is more difficult than it sounds.

I hope your life will change for the better too.

dude i want so much to give you free videogames for this christmas !!!
i understand your health problems cant be helped through psychotherapy , but you have low self esteem ... you shouldnt since you re bright , and i have to say more mature than at least half of the members here, i believe you still need someone to help you understand all your potential and point out your good qualities.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm really jealous... Physically, the pain is bearable,the worst are the moodshifts in my case... Sometimes without any evident reasons, I want to hit a wall or cry :lol:
It really is different depending of woman. I have friends who suffer way more than me (the pain is very strong and let them sick) and one of them is suffering of endometriosis. This is a very frequent disease & many women are ignoring they are touched by it (it can cause infertility). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

Back to the topic, I also cry when I'm really enraged & furious... I'm glad I am able to cry at these moments & let it out because I would implode inside & would be physically violent. I am extremely nervous.

i suspect the menstrual cycle have an impact on my mental health too
i produce way too much estrogens and progesterone.

Hadouken
10-12-2017, 04:28 PM
I suffered a panic attack and anger burst crisis on saturday . just sayin mayne

you have to learn to live with it

edit : well of course you need to seek professional help . it can be unbearable . but meds should be your last resort and when you take them be careful and dont fall into a hole where you dont care about anything anymore which leads you to just take them years and years . just my 2 cents

you have to deal with the root of your problems

al-Bosni
10-12-2017, 04:30 PM
It's hard to imagine crazylady crying, maybe it's the beer?

You don't seem girly, you don't have feminine traits such as empathy, sweetness, being affectionate, and you have a masculine attitude. Maybe that's why men avoid you, physical beauty is not as important as you think. Work on making yourself beautiful on the inside.

al-Bosni
10-12-2017, 04:30 PM
i suspect the menstrual cycle have an impact on my mental health too
i produce way too much estrogens and progesterone.
Also the beer.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Also the beer.

i dont sufffer from alcoholism and it wouldnt be possible since i dont live alone.

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 04:39 PM
It's hard to imagine crazylady crying, maybe it's the beer?

You don't seem girly, you don't have feminine traits such as empathy, sweetness, being affectionate, and you have a masculine attitude. Maybe that's why men avoid you, physical beauty is not as important as you think. Work on making yourself beautiful on the inside.

im a mix . i was born feminine , turned somehow masculine in my early and middle adolescence and got some feminility back in my late adolescence.
i have both feminine and masculine attributes.
i am empathic and affectionate but i can still be fascinated by war , videogames and martial arts.
technically this would make me a better wife material than the average woman no? as i would at least enjoy something with my husband .

Sp_loa
10-12-2017, 04:44 PM
dude i want so much to give you free videogames for this christmas !!!
i understand your health problems cant be helped through psychotherapy , but you have low self esteem ... you shouldnt since you re bright , and i have to say more mature than at least half of the members here, i believe you still need someone to help you understand all your potential and point out your good qualities.

I wish we even had christmas here.. Anyway I don't have time for video games cause I'm in school everyday from 7AM-5PM and then homework and tests..

My health problem can be helped with Medications. Last month I actually find the doctor that can help me(immunologist because all of my problems are caused by immune problems). She want me to start from a mild medication (medication that suppress only neutrophils) and if that won't work we will try general immunosuppression but that might be very risky, especially when I have background of lymphoma. I hope the treatments would help me because I suffer alot.

You know what was the most terrible thing? Screaming from physical pain but everybody thought that I was making it out. For 3 years! I couldn't sleep at night. I lost 2 years of school, but the doctors and my parents just screamed at me like I'm a liar. I will tell you the truth, for a period of time I thought that I was psycho.
And when they actually run some tests, they were usually normal, so all of my hope for proper treatment and diagnosis just went away. But I knew that there was something wrong, a lot of tests showed that I actually had problems but no one noticed.

But I'm not there anymore, I'm in a different place. I'm not that helpless as I used to be and doctors and parents actually believe me now, it's much easier mentally these days.
I actually learned a lot of medicine throw that journey, I want to be a doctor and search for solutions for diseases like I have, to help my self and other people. But I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

In addition I have super low self esteem, I know I'm just going to end my life alone and that's not fun. You might say you are too young to know, and maybe you are right but I still have this feeling.
I have reached to the point where I hate my self, but not all the time.
I just want life to go my way. is it too much to ask? I don't know...
No one has a simple life, but I think my life are harder than average.

Aodhan
10-12-2017, 04:50 PM
everyday everytime, in fetal position

crazyladybutterfly
10-12-2017, 05:01 PM
I wish we even had christmas here.. Anyway I don't have time for video games cause I'm in school everyday from 7AM-5PM and then homework and tests..

My health problem can be helped with Medications. Last month I actually find the doctor that can help me(immunologist because all of my problems are caused by immune problems). She want me to start from a mild medication (medication that suppress only neutrophils) and if that won't work we will try general immunosuppression but that might be very risky, especially when I have background of lymphoma. I hope the treatments would help me because I suffer alot.

You know what was the most terrible thing? Screaming from physical pain but everybody thought that I was making it out. For 3 years! I couldn't sleep at night. I lost 2 years of school, but the doctors and my parents just screamed at me like I'm a liar. I will tell you the truth, for a period of time I thought that I was psycho.
And when they actually run some tests, they were usually normal, so all of my hope for proper treatment and diagnosis just went away. But I knew that there was something wrong, a lot of tests showed that I actually had problems but no one noticed.

But I'm not there anymore, I'm in a different place. I'm not that helpless as I used to be and doctors and parents actually believe me now, it's much easier mentally these days.
I actually learned a lot of medicine throw that journey, I want to be a doctor and search for solutions for diseases like I have, to help my self and other people. But I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

In addition I have super low self esteem, I know I'm just going to end my life alone and that's not fun. You might say you are too young to know, and maybe you are right but I still have this feeling.
I have reached to the point where I hate my self, but not all the time.
I just want life to go my way. is it too much to ask? I don't know...
No one has a simple life, but I think my life are harder than average.

you cant know if you are capable of becoming a doctor until you give it a try
studying and specializing will take at least 11 years of your life . but if you like it then why not ...