PDA

View Full Version : YDNA SNP Pack V13

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Eventhough my results are not fully in, my YDNA was refined to

E-PH1246 is a subgroup of E-M215

Parent haplogroup: E-M215
Region: Northern Africa from Morocco to Egypt; low frequency in the Middle East.

I dont know what that means though.

Y-DNA - Haplogroup Origins
You have no close matches at this time. Our database is constantly growing and we expect more people to test in the future who are near matches to you. Please check this section periodically for new matches.

Y-DNA - Ancestral Origins
You have no close matches at this time. Our database is constantly growing and we expect more people to test in the future who are near matches to you. Please check this section periodically for new matches.

Your Confirmed Haplogroup is E-PH1246

Dick
10-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Eventhough my results are not fully in, my YDNA was refined to

E-PH1246 is a subgroup of E-M215

Parent haplogroup: E-M215
Region: Northern Africa from Morocco to Egypt; low frequency in the Middle East.

I dont know what that means though.

Vasojevic clan from Montenegro are E-PH1246 as far as I know.

You and Slobodan Milosevic are related paternally.

Slobodan Milošević - former President of Serbia and of Yugoslavia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasojevi%C4%87i

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 01:35 AM

very cool so it seems confirmed what some told me before.

Dick
10-12-2017, 01:36 AM

What did they tell you?

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 01:36 AM
What did they tell you?

they told me the ydna is from montenegro

Dick
10-12-2017, 01:37 AM
they told me the ydna is from montenegro

Well, duh.

Iloko
10-12-2017, 01:43 AM
How did you do this, what did you order?

My Y-dna seems to only be basal C-M130 I believe. So can I order some type of SNP pack as well to dive deeper into my Y-dna?

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 01:44 AM

My Y-dna seems to only be basal C-M130 I believe. So can I order some type of SNP pack as well to dive deeper into my Y-dna?

You can upgrade to anything you want. Some guy I dont know who he is and why but he paid me the upgrade to my ydna. I dont know if you can do that too for your ydna. Well it still says my results are not finished and that they will be finished on 16th october but the haplogroup was refined, im curious what i will see in a few days.

Dick
10-12-2017, 01:49 AM

There is an SNP pack for $99 on ftdna I believe.

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:14 AM
This is what it looked like

https://s1.postimg.org/6chzcnh7vz/familytreednaoverviewdashboard.jpg

And this is what it looks like now

https://s1.postimg.org/3e5p95hbbz/ftdnadashboardrefinedhaplogroup.jpg

Kriptc06
10-12-2017, 02:16 AM
congrats! that is my next purchase

E-PH1246 is a subclade of Z1057

https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y30977/

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:21 AM

so was milosevic that really?

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:23 AM

The Polish man is an interesting case. I wonder if this subclade migrated south with Serbs. It is rare in general.

Kriptc06
10-12-2017, 02:23 AM

you get this because its a transfer, you seem not to have the tab to see the STRs, which is how you get the matches in the first place.

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:24 AM
you get this because its a transfer, you seem not to have the bat to see the STRs, which is how you get the matches in the first place.

i spit again though and waited 3 months, in the meantime i got a new spit kit, actually cheek rubber kit. i wait now 3 months for that upgrade. they have been delayed a few times.

Kriptc06
10-12-2017, 02:26 AM
so was milosevic that really?

I dont know..

The Polish man is an interesting case. I wonder if this subclade migrated south with Serbs. It is rare in general.
Its something to ask, I wonder how V13 got to Sweden too xD My matches seem to be English and German, almost none Iberian, the two ones I got are very distant.

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:27 AM
I dont know..

Too late. I already bragged on a other forum that Im paternally related to Slobodan Milosevic lol

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:28 AM
I dont know..

Its something to ask, I wonder how V13 got to Sweden too xD My matches seem to be English and German, almost none Iberian, the two ones I got are very distant.

I have no idea. I never bothered to study E-v13 nor did i know there are subclades downstream from it.

I thought it was all the same shit.

Kriptc06
10-12-2017, 02:30 AM
Too late. I already bragged on a other forum that Im paternally related to Slobodan Milosevic lol

lol

I have no idea. I never bothered to study E-v13 nor did i know there are subclades downstream from it.

I thought it was all the same shit.
Noo there are tons of different shit downstream it. the most popular branches are Z5017 and Z5018.

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:32 AM

It seems as though this subclade has more to do with Slavs, since there is a Pole on the yfull tree, rather than present day Albanians.

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:33 AM
It seems as thought his subclade has more to do with Slavs, since there is a Pole on the yfull tree, rather than present day Albanians.

I dont think it has anything to do with Albanians. Do you think I have something to do with Albanians? I dont know one Albanian in my family.

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:35 AM
I dont think it has anything to do with Albanians. Do you think I have something to do with Albanians? I dont know one Albanian in my family.

Better to ask the Albanians and other Serbian members here like Devil's Advocate .

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:38 AM
Better to ask the Albanians and other Serbian members here like Devil's Advocate .

you once told lean to call me albanian, i remember. even if its albanian it must be ancient not modern day albanian, because no one is albanian on my paternal line.

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:41 AM
you once told lean to call me albanian, i remember. even if its albanian it must be ancient not modern day albanian, because no one is albanian on my paternal line.

I told who?

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:42 AM
I told who?

Lean. She doesnt post here anymore though. She was that waspy argentinian girl.

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Lean. She doesnt post here anymore though. She was that waspy argentinian girl.

I never told anyone to call you albanian. I called you that myself.

Mortimer
10-12-2017, 02:44 AM
I never told anyone to call you albanian. I called you that myself.

ok. but i cant be albanian. i have no albanian relatives. i have serb relatives though on my paternal line. im what i am, part serb not part albanian.

Decius
10-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Why are you guys so obbsessed with Y-dna anyway its such an insignifigant part of youre ancestary Autosomal matters more to me

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:45 AM
ok. but i cant be albanian. i have no albanian relatives. i have serb relatives though on my paternal line. im what i am, part serb not part albanian.

I was probably trolling you. I dont even remember this shit. If you wanna fight me then tell me and I will fly to Bech.

Kriptc06
10-12-2017, 02:46 AM
Why are you guys so obbsessed with Y-dna anyway its such an insignifigant part of youre ancestary Autosomal matters more to me

my grandfather was orphan

Mortimer

im no way obsessed with ydna im not rethel. did i ever came across as obsessed with ydna? this is new information and i wanted to ask what it means.

Vyasa

E-V13 spotted

Decius
10-12-2017, 02:47 AM
E-V13 spotted

I havent been tested yet

Decius
10-12-2017, 02:49 AM
im no way obsessed with ydna im not rethel. did i ever came across as obsessed with ydna? this is new information and i wanted to ask what it means.

I wasnt talking to you directly I was talking to the people responding to the thread in general like Dick

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:49 AM
I wasnt talking to you directly I was talking to the people responding to the thread in general like Dick

What about me faggot?

Decius
10-12-2017, 02:50 AM
What about me faggot?

I was just asking why are you so obssesed with Ydna autosomal is more important

Dick
10-12-2017, 02:52 AM
I was just asking why are you so obssesed Ydna autosomal is more important

How am I obsessed? I'm having a discussion with Mortimer and Pentadragon about E-V13 different subclades because it's my interest. If you don't care then get the fuck out of here you little twat.

Fuck your autosmal shit. I'm 100% European, so what.

Decius
10-12-2017, 02:53 AM
How am I obsessed? I'm having a discussion with Mortimer and Pentadragon about E-V13 different subclades because it's my interest. If you don't care then get the fuck out of here you little twat.

Fuck your autosmal shit. I'm 100% European, so what.

Relax bro I didnt want to start a fight lol

Rethel
10-14-2017, 06:09 PM

A Serb, who doesn't respect his own rod? http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/036.gif

Should I be going to lose respect for these people too? :scratch:

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 06:17 PM
It seems as though this subclade has more to do with Slavs, since there is a Pole on the yfull tree, rather than present day Albanians.
It's a really weird clade, it doesn't have the CT5856 SNP which is found in every other V13 clade iirc apart from this one

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Congrats btw, your paternal line came from the Vasojevici clan

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 06:22 PM
It may or may not, the Vasojevici have a legend of sharing an ancestor with Albanian clans but the V13 which is found among the Vasojevici hasn't been found in any Albanian so far iirc

Rethel
10-14-2017, 06:25 PM

So, did Slobo was a Gypsy too, as you think you are?

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 06:26 PM
So, did Slobo was a Gypsy too, as you think you are?
Mortimer's paternal line are Serbs from Montenegro and not gypsies

Rethel
10-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Mortimer's paternal line are Serbs from Montenegro and not gypsies

But he thinks, they are Gypsies... :pout:

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 06:33 PM
But he thinks, they are Gypsies... :pout:
Since when?

Rethel
10-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Since when?

Lastly he was promoting himself with gypsy flag... many times was presenting himself as gypsy... so probably since always...

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Lastly he was promoting himself with gypsy flag... many times was presenting himself as gypsy... so probably since always...
Oh, I thought you said that he said Slobodan Milosevic was a Gypsy lol. He's proud of his mothers side I guess

Rethel
10-14-2017, 07:30 PM
Oh, I thought you said that he said Slobodan Milosevic was a Gypsy lol. He's proud of his mothers side I guess

If he is Gypsy, then Slobo and the rest of the family has to be too.
If Slobo and whole family is not, then he also is not.
Tertium non datur.

Dick
10-14-2017, 11:33 PM
It may or may not, the Vasojevici have a legend of sharing an ancestor with Albanian clans but the V13 which is found among the Vasojevici hasn't been found in any Albanian so far iirc

Maybe it wasn't an actual blood relative but a "blood brother" or "pobratim" if they're both christian clans. If a Pole has the same clade and Serbs have it then it's not hard to put 2 and 2 2gether.

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 11:41 PM
Maybe it wasn't an actual blood relative but a "blood brother" or "pobratim". If a Pole has the same clade and Serbs have it then it's not hard to put 2 and 2 2gether.

Yh definitely wasn’t a blood relative since the clan which they basically claim descendance from is completely J2b2. It could’ve come via Slavs but could still be from Neolithic Balkan farmers, E-PH1246* has been found in an Irish man so idk tbh

Dick
10-14-2017, 11:44 PM
Yh definitely wasn’t a blood relative since the clan which they basically claim descendance from is completely J2b2.

Are they a christian clan or were before?

Kelmendasi
10-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Are they a christian clan or were before?
In some legends they claim to descend from a son of the ancestor of the Hoti clan who are in majority Catholic but there are some Muslims. Would be good if we could test the V13 members of the Trieshi clan who are the brother clan of Hoti and see if they are PH1246 like Vasojevici or if they belong to another clade(I believe they are either Z16988 like Kelmendi or Z16661 like Kuqi)

Dick
10-14-2017, 11:54 PM
In some legends they claim to descend from a son of the ancestor of the Hoti clan who are in majority Catholic but there are some Muslims. Would be good if we could test the V13 members of the Trieshi clan who are the brother clan of Hoti and see if they are PH1246 like Vasojevici or if they belong to another clade(I believe they are either Z16988 like Kelmendi or Z16661 like Kuqi)

So they probably became "blood brothers" via the church and killed a lot of Turks during the seven-fold barjak days.

Kelmendasi
10-15-2017, 09:36 AM
So they probably became "blood brothers" via the church and killed a lot of Turks during the seven-fold barjak days.
Yh this is mostly likely although idk if it was through the church as the Albanian clans are Catholics whilst the Vasojevici and other Brda clans are Orthodox

Mortimer
10-15-2017, 10:38 PM
The guy who paid for my test wrote me

Hello Svetozar,

I checked your FTDNA profile on my Family Finder list and they have you updated to ydna snp PH1246+.

We both come from haplogroup E subgroup E-V13 which is dated to around 5000 BC.

But we seem to branch off from each other maybe between 3000 BC - 2500 BC. Your paternal male line goes to PH1246 while my paternal line branches off to snp CTS9320 and then Z16988 and Z27131. So our paternal line went different ways around 2700 BC.

With regards to your paternal ydna you share much closer relationship with ++++ who is also PH1246 and he is from Montenegro with family records from the 1400's, I think.

You may share a closer relationship to the Vasojevic clan and Rajovic clan.

Would you like for me to introduce you to +++++ PH1246 from Montenegro? I can contact him and you can correspond with him. Let me know if there are any questions.

There is really no need to test further at this time. Better to wait for others to test.

Once again, my paternal line as far as I know comes from +++++, Slovakia and my father was born in ++++ Slovakia.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-16-2017, 11:45 AM

More and more seems like E-V13 came via IE, the patterns and distribution leads me to think that way, that's just a guessing not claiming that yamnaya were E-V13 however they most likely absorbed some E-V13 along the road before entering Europe......I'm not informed specifically about this clade thou but there's a diversity of E-V13 in Albos, I for one have rare subclade not known yet. (would have the answer for that in matter of weeks hopefully)

Geni
10-16-2017, 12:06 PM

:laugh:

Catholic Riffs
10-16-2017, 12:23 PM
oral tradition says that vasojevic, hoti, krasniqi and piperi are descendant from the same man, so its supposed to be a blood relation

krasniqi was christian at this point but converted later to islam, still maintained close ties with hoti

Catholic Riffs
10-16-2017, 12:24 PM

because it's your direct paternal line, its yawnfest to know your autosomal crap that is not that accurate anyway

Bosniensis
10-16-2017, 12:29 PM

same here :)

Kelmendasi
10-18-2017, 08:18 PM
More and more seems like E-V13 came via IE, the patterns and distribution leads me to think that way, that's just a guessing not claiming that yamnaya were E-V13 however they most likely absorbed some E-V13 along the road before entering Europe......I'm not informed specifically about this clade thou but there's a diversity of E-V13 in Albos, I for one have rare subclade not known yet. (would have the answer for that in matter of weeks hopefully)
I doubt it was expanded by IE, I personally believe it to have originated either from the early Bronze Age or late Neolithic in the Balkans or somewhere else in Europe as shown by the fact that E-L618 the father clade being found in Neolithic Dalmatia and other E-L618 being found in other Neolithic sites such as in Hungary, although there is that one Neolithic V13 sample from north-eastern Spain which sorta confuses things as well as E-M78(grandfather clade) being found in a Thracian(Iron age) burial mound. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1R_jpaS0H5UqKinPpJc7b3PWqyCI&ll=42.825637308955635%2C0.6093978937499287&z=5