PDA

View Full Version : Albanians who haven't tested their YDNA

Catholic Riffs
10-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Putted on ignore list.

Herr Abubu
10-12-2017, 02:54 PM
The problem with this people isn't Y-DNA, that's for sure. It never is.

Catholic Riffs
10-12-2017, 03:11 PM

Yes This Is What One Man Thinks.. Then He Reminds Himself Of Dema...

Wrong
10-12-2017, 03:13 PM
This...

Catholic Riffs
10-12-2017, 03:13 PM
This...

a man who removes harmony in J2 section of project.......that man is evil....

Wrong
10-12-2017, 03:14 PM
a man who removes harmony in J2 section of project.......that man is evil....
It Is Pure Selfishness To Commit Such Act...

Herr Abubu
10-12-2017, 03:17 PM

He Isnt Albanian. Hes Serbian From Mesopotamian Nobility. Ghegs Were His Slaves And Skanni Cursed Berisha With Demovic.

Catholic Riffs
10-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Ujku putted in ignore list.

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:37 AM
He Isnt Albanian. Hes Serbian From Mesopotamian Nobility. Ghegs Were His Slaves And Skanni Cursed Berisha With Demovic.

And whats you, complexed son of a abandoned W***, of a emigrant immoral father, of broken family.

Probably homeless playing games 0/24 while his mom pays all the bills, should i continue?

Fucking yes, im nobility and my line alone owned more then 300 workers and plenty of lands while you emigrants were coming into a more advance part just like your parents emigranted in whatever country you today live in.

In the 17 century we owned all lands and all people on our lands including your shitty clans that arrived like homeless plebs working for more powerful people like my family.

Good morning, you were not conqueror. You had to accept Islam and kiss Turk ass. I resisted Slaviiczation and fucked up Ghegs like whores even today Gheg w**** are giving birth to j2b1 warriors, is there anything else you dont understand????

Fucking gold digger, go beg her more

Herr Abubu
10-18-2017, 09:25 AM
And whats you, complexed son of a abandoned W***, of a emigrant immoral father, of broken family.

Probably homeless playing games 0/24 while his mom pays all the bills, should i continue?

Fucking yes, im nobility and my line alone owned more then 300 workers and plenty of lands while you emigrants were coming into a more advance part just like your parents emigranted in whatever country you today live in.

In the 17 century we owned all lands and all people on our lands including your shitty clans that arrived like homeless plebs working for more powerful people like my family.

Good morning, you were not conqueror. You had to accept Islam and kiss Turk ass. I resisted Slaviiczation and fucked up Ghegs like whores even today Gheg w**** are giving birth to j2b1 warriors, is there anything else you dont understand????

Hm, nobility in Kosovo before Albanians were there? I Wonder What That Means.

Oh, and you shouldn't be speaking about her considering how much she told me about you.

wvwvw
10-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Albanians who haven't tested HIV positive step forward

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 09:30 AM
This Thread Is For Albanians Not Serbs And Greeks

Drawing-slim
10-18-2017, 10:17 AM

I dont get what you trying to say here?!

Herr Abubu
10-18-2017, 11:40 AM
I dont get what you trying to say here?!

As a people we lack virtue. We are a people entirely driven by passion—no logos. Albanians look into things like Y-DNA and history to try to cope with that. The "we wuz" is a major form of cope.

Wrong
10-18-2017, 02:34 PM

Keep going that direction with personal insults and I will be happy to be the one issuing you a permanent ban.

Gangrel
10-18-2017, 02:35 PM
What if they're broke fam

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 02:37 PM
What if they're broke fam

Many members (albos) are offered free kits but rejected for whatever reasons I don't want to speculate.

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 02:38 PM
Many members (albos) are offered free kits but rejected for whatever reasons I don't want to speculate.

They are scared to get a slavic y-dna, mostly.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 02:40 PM

I dunno man, but I can share my personal experience, when I got the kit from Dema I didn't really cared if I get I2a-din, r1a or any alien hg.

Gangrel
10-18-2017, 02:40 PM

for real? sent me a kit my dad is a gheg

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 02:42 PM
for real? sent me a kit my dad is a gheg

I want an ID that says he's at least 2 m tall, blonde as santa claus to offer you a free kit.

Brįs Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-18-2017, 02:45 PM
I dunno man, but I can share my personal experience, when I got the kit from Dema I didn't really cared if I get I2a-din, r1a or any alien hg.

Dema offered you a kit? That's commendable.

Dema
10-18-2017, 02:46 PM
Hm, nobility in Kosovo before Albanians were there? I Wonder What That Means.

Oh, and you shouldn't be speaking about her considering how much she told me about you.

You never fall into nobility class lol, at best you parents were 17 cet homeless emigrant plebs just as you are today.

And yes lol, i it was hilarious to hear how you begged, especially now that i know why you did it. Pathetic guy

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Dema offered you a kit? That's commendable.

Yep he sent a y12 kit to me.

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 02:51 PM

Nah man, check the facebook page after Unikatill posted it, couldn't stop seeing comments scared that they would get jevg/serv or turk.

I didn't care about that stuff personally and still don't (though I cant lie, I have a small bias against I2a, R1a on the other hand is pretty cool). Though I would probably commit suicide if I got J2b1.

10-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Yep he sent a y12 kit to me.

Class act. Meanwhile some Albanians renounce him because of the Y-DNA, lmao. Following that logic then I can't be considered Iberian too with my Irish haplogroup.

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Can we get on topic, xhentelmėn?

Laberia, are you going to test?

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Nah man, check the facebook page after Unikatill posted it, couldn't stop seeing comments scared that they would get jevg/serv or turk.

I didn't care about that stuff personally and still don't (though I cant lie, I have a small bias against I2a, R1a on the other hand is pretty cool). Though I would probably commit suicide if I got J2b1.

Do you think J2b1 ruins reputation of j2b2 ghegs? ;)

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 03:01 PM

reputation of the gandalf haplogroup j2b2 cant be ruined by the sauron haplogroup j2b1..

Wrong
10-18-2017, 03:01 PM
Looks perfect without the J2b1 ;)

https://i.imgur.com/LWqTzZk.png

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 03:03 PM
reputation of the gandalf haplogroup j2b2 cant be ruined by the sauron haplogroup j2b1..

Never forget what a wise guy repeatedly says to gullible here, 1 j2b2 geg + 1 j2b1 serb = 1 alba haaa.

Wrong
10-18-2017, 03:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1S49y0Y.jpg

Dema
10-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Class act. Meanwhile some Albanians renounce him because of the Y-DNA, lmao. Following that logic then I can't be considered Iberian too with my Irish haplogroup.

Ilirian was not first that i asked, MAsk and Laberia first declined me.
Then i knew that Illyrian warrior for sure will not pussy out like them thats why i then asked him. And he is cool guy.
I donated more kits to our project, and i have 3 empty kits here waiting my trip to Kosovo soon so there will be 3 more donations.

These that are trying to renounce me are Kurgan Olive and Abubu. And it has nothing with genetics, but with that they are disrespectful kids that seen nothing in their life and they think they have a right to shit about other people and insult others.

Thats why i showed them where is their place and told them my opinion about them and since then they are mentioning me every day, have me in their signatures and talk about me each day on apricity and probably on discord too.

Their complexes cannot be explained, for sure it bothers them because they dont look Albanian at all and along with that they also forgot Albanian language lmao. Except Abubu but i think he learned Albanian out of complexes to prove something because he had obvious family problems..
I was a kid too, but i cant imagine if i was so disrespectful, older guys would probably beat me and no one in my neighborhood would have balls to act like that, first they need to learn what is respect and how to keep their dirty mouth shot.

I mean guy thats family emigrate like cowards because of economical reasons and then he forgets Albanian language should not tell me am i Albanian or not rofl

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Looks perfect without the J2b1 ;)

https://i.imgur.com/LWqTzZk.png

Shit, you have no idea how well that lonely j2b1 sheep would fit in poreklo.

10-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Then i knew that Illyrian warrior for sure will not pussy out like them thats why i then asked him. And he is cool guy.
I donated more kits to our project, and i have 3 empty kits here waiting my trip to Kosovo soon so there will be 3 more donations.

These that are trying to renounce me are Kurgan Olive and Abubu. And it has nothing with genetics, but with that they are disrespectful kids that seen nothing in their life and they think they have a right to shit about other people and insult others.

Thats why i showed them where is their place and told them my opinion about them and since then they are mentioning me every day, have me in their signatures and talk about me each day on apricity and probably on discord too.

Their complexes cannot be explained, for sure it bothers them because they dont look Albanian at all and along with that they also forgot Albanian language lmao. Except Abubu but i think he learned Albanian out of complexes to prove something because he had obvious family problems..
I was a kid too, but i cant imagine if i was so disrespectful, older guys would probably beat me and no one in my neighborhood would have balls to act like that, first they need to learn what is respect and how to keep their dirty mouth shot.

I mean guy thats family emigrate like cowards because of economical reasons and then he forgets Albanian language should not tell me am i Albanian or not rofl

The.Mask and Liberia declined? Such pussies, the two loudest big mouths and exactly the ones I wanted to see the results :D I don't get how someone would decline it, I had to pay nearly 200€ for mine.

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 03:11 PM
Laberia declined because he wanted to pay for it for himself (not sure if that's true).

The.Mask is a pussy though together with Ujku.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 03:12 PM

You know how that went, I jokingly asked to pay me a kit and you immediately sent me a kit, it was short and brilliant agreement. :D

Ilma
10-18-2017, 03:13 PM

Enough, seriously are you not tired of only posting to bash against others with personnal attacks ? You have been ban 7 days very lately for the same reason and worse you have done to Mortimer and you think that's the right thing to do to come back and start again ?

You said you wanted to tell them what you think about them honestly once, then it's fine you have done it now for 1000000th time. TA people don't care about your personnal issues with Albanians living outside of Albania, no one cares, I swear to you.

Now you're going to be nice and stop that shitty behavior of yours. They do know well what you think about them, they got it don't worry. It's time for you to move on or leaving TA for good if you can't just stop mentionning them everywhere to attack their family and them on personnal level.

Also no one cares you are crying a river because they attack you on your Y haplo when you're constantly attacking them about their private life, calling their mothers whores and worse.

This is the last time I'm telling you that, enough of off-topic now, got it ?

Dema
10-18-2017, 03:17 PM
Enough, seriously are you not tired of only posting to bash against others with personnal attacks ? You have been ban 7 days very lately for the same reason and worse you have done to Mortimer and you think that's the right thing to do to come back and start again ?

You said you wanted to tell them what you think about them honestly once, then it's fine you have done it now for 1000000th time. TA people don't care about your personnal issues with Albanians living outside of Albania, no one cares, I swear to you.

Now you're going to be nice and stop that shitty behavior of yours. They do know well what you think about them, they got it don't worry. It's time for you to move on or leaving TA for good if you can't just stop mentionning them everywhere to attack their family and them on personnal level.

Also no one cares you are crying a river because they attack you on your Y haplo when you're constantly attacking them about their private life.

This is the last time I'm telling you that, enough of off-topic now, got it ?

Just go away woman and dont interfere in things you dont understand...

If you are blind im being called out since page 1 in this thread for no reason at all, so last that i can do is defend myself.

And dont pretend like you are doing moderator service here rofl, because then you would first delete posts about me when i was not even engaded in thread. Its obvious that they opened thread about me and mentioned me since page 1 because they are buthurt because i told them who they are and how low they are so there is no thread to derail, if you havent notice.

We know that you are Kurgan little minion now, and you are taking their side no matter the facts, just go away and dont quote me weirdo.

Ilma
10-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Just go away woman and dont interfere in things you dont understand...

If you are blind im being called out since page 1 in this thread for no reason at all, so last that i can do is defend myself.

And dont pretend like you are doing moderator service here rofl, because then you would first delete posts about me when i was not even engaded in thread. Its obvious that they opened thread about me and mentioned me since page 1 because they are buthurt because i told them who they are and how low they are so there is no thread to derail, if you havent notice.

We know that you are Kurgan little minion now, and you are taking their side no matter the facts, just go away and dont quote me weirdo.

They mentionned you by your Y haplogroup, you're mentionning and insulting them and their family on daily basis. Double standard, right here.

These are the simple facts, concretely here. You're the one crossing the line for many times yet, you have been banned 2 times already and it was not related to them. So stop playing your victim card now.

Get out off that thread and let them be.

Kouros
10-18-2017, 03:23 PM

WTF... Now I understand your anger...

How do they get them for free?

10-18-2017, 03:28 PM
The problem here is that I haven't been trolling Albanians for a while and it is breaking the balance of the Universe. I have underestimated how important my role was. When Albanians have a target\enemy they unite and focus in it but when they are not threatened they start turning to one another among their keen.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 03:29 PM
WTF... Now I understand your anger...

How do they get them for free?

There's an Albanian project in ftdna who wants more Albanians to get tested but also random albanians who buy kits for cheaper price and offer free kits to other Albanians, in many cases people reject it, perhaps from fear to get unwanted results or simply because they ain't really interested.

Dema
10-18-2017, 03:41 PM
They mentionned you by your Y haplogroup, you're mentionning and insulting them and their family on daily basis. Double standard, right here.

These are the simple facts, concretely here. You're the one crossing the line for many times yet, you have been banned 2 times already and it was not related to them. So stop playing your victim card now.

Get out off that thread and let them be.

You stop playing Kurgan minion... Its pathetic to see you on leash like this.

I have never been banned, and with respectful people i have always been more then respectful. Everyone can vouch this.
If im disrespectful to you that means that you most likely deserved it. These 3 economical emigrants have been bulling Albanian section and Albanians for long time now (since day 1 that i joined)

Actually we are not getting along because they were speaking shit behind Albanians on their discord while i called them out for being low to act like that. I said all names about who they were speaking and i still know them.

I have been banned once when i had argue with them so they run away because i called them out for low behavior so i said i wont hang with such a low people anymore and i had to beg 10 moderators to ban me until one finally did it.
Then when i got ban they come out of their ratholes and started to talk shit about me thinking i was banned for who knows what reason. Then i asked ban to be removed and they instantly escaped like roaches they are.

And same thing here, i get ban and they just cant not to mention me each day and open a thread where they talk about me each day (they opnened at least 3 threads these days where they talk about me on first page rofl)
Trying to renounce me just as Viritao said.

I also got ban recently for insulting Mortimer because he is fucking hater and no lifer, he is not that innocent stupid guy that he represents himself. He is hater and its disgusting that even that monster can hate.

Btw i just got msg from one cool apricity member asking me like whats up with you and Kurgan all the sudden :rolleyes: -How the hell should i know, why dont you ask Ilma rather.

P.S. They were insulting my family just as they did with many other Albanians, they these that insult other people family and go personal all the time.. Dont make me count all the peopel they insulted. and talked shit behind their back.
Like all Albanian members...

Her abubu was screaming before that he respects no one from Albanian Bloodlines Project and that all people are losers there with 0 dignity, now he pretends he talks about Ydna or know anything.

Dema
10-18-2017, 03:49 PM
The problem here is that I haven't been trolling Albanians for a while and it is breaking the balance of the Universe. I have underestimated how important my role was. When Albanians have a target\enemy they unite and focus in it but when they are not threatened they start turning to one another among their keen.

Like cancer.... Its this 3 same homeless emigrants doing it over and over again....

When Era and Sideritis were here they always called them out for being Tosk lol. Kurgan and Olive.. Then Her abubu is known for his shitting on Albanians.
And they never ever went in any joined argument or supported anyone from Albanians in any debate or argument. All they do is talk bad about Albanians and eventually go in arguments against them...

Our emigrants are famous for their inferiority complexes, we have plenty of them, Albanians in Kosovo look at them like lower species. And in their foreign laboratories where they grow often they will not even admit that they are Albanians but pretend to be ethnicity where they emigrated.

Understand, we are dealing with the low of lowerst here..

Ilma
10-18-2017, 03:51 PM
You stop playing Kurgan minion... Its pathetic to see you on leash like this.

I have never been banned, and with respectful people i have always been more then respectful. Everyone can vouch this.
If im disrespectful to you that means that you most likely deserved it. These 3 economical emigrants have been bulling Albanian section and Albanians for long time now (since day 1 that i joined)

Actually we are not getting along because they were speaking shit behind Albanians on their discord while i called them out for being low to act like that. I said all names about who they were speaking and i still know them.

I have been banned once when i had argue with them so they run away because i called them out for low behavior so i said i wont hang with such a low people anymore and i had to beg 10 moderators to ban me until one finally did it.
Then when i got ban they come out of their ratholes and started to talk shit about me thinking i was banned for who knows what reason. Then i asked ban to be removed and they instantly escaped like roaches they are.

And same thing here, i get ban and they just cant not to mention me each day and open a thread where they talk about me each day (they opnened at least 3 threads these days where they talk about me on first page rofl)
Trying to renounce me just as Viritao said.

I also got ban recently for insulting Mortimer because he is fucking hater and no lifer, he is not that innocent stupid guy that he represents himself. He is hater and its disgusting that even that monster can hate.

Btw i just got msg from one cool apricity member asking me like whats up with you and Kurgan all the sudden :rolleyes: -How the hell should i know, why dont you ask Ilma rather.

P.S. They were insulting my family just as they did with many other Albanians, they these that insult other people family and go personal all the time.. Dont make me count all the peopel they insulted. and talked shit behind their back.
Like all Albanian members...

Her abubu was screaming before that he respects no one from Albanian Bloodlines Project and that all people are losers there with 0 dignity, now he pretends he talks about Ydna or know anything.

That loghorrea of yours isnt helping you in any way but digging your hole more deeply.

First ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4662603&viewfull=1#post4662603

Second ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4698219&viewfull=1#post4698219

Just sounds like your favorite activity beside gossiping and attacking other Albanians on personnal level is to be banned for attacking and provocating Serbs badly. What did Mortimer do to you for such a hatred, I am still wondering.

I am wondering now what would be the very reason of your third ban, it is all in your hands to choose. Or better yet : stopping now and not being banned.

Dema
10-18-2017, 03:54 PM
That loghorrea of yours isnt helping you in any way but digging your hole more deeply.

First ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4662603&viewfull=1#post4662603

Second ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4698219&viewfull=1#post4698219

Just sounds like your favorite activity beside gossiping and attacking other Albanians on personnal level is to be banned for attacking and provocating Serbs badly. What did Mortimer do to you for such a hatred, I am still wondering.

I am wondering now what would be the very reason of your third ban, it is all in your hands to choose. Or better yet : stopping now and not being banned.

tldr, dont you have dishes to wash or anything?

Ilma
10-18-2017, 03:56 PM
tldr, dont you have dishes to wash or anything?

You get obviously lost.

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:09 PM
You get obviously lost.

I cant believe that they hidden behind woman skirt now, and that you have to defend them.
But when no one even mentions them they are first to start provoking others...

Just looks like this is first time that their encountered somewhat hard resistance :D
3v1 + they start it and in the end they hide behind woman....

Im not arguing with you Ilma, nor i have a wish to debate this things with you since its nothing new but their behavior is very bad for a long time now.

Its them who need to come out and resolve this. Not you! Thanks for trying tho :pinkflower:

Wrong
10-18-2017, 04:11 PM
I cant believe that they hidden behind woman skirt now, and that you have to defend them.

Just looks like this is first time that their encountered somewhat hard resistance :D

Im not arguing with you Ilma, nor i have a wish to debate this things with you since its nothing new but their behavior is very bad for a long time now.

Its them who need to come out and resolve this. Not you! Thanks for trying tho :pinkflower:

Dema is the gossip queen. He chats with everyone and he even talks shit behind peoples backs he met IRL.

Drenica really should have punched you in the face like he said before, since you insulted his family.

You have gone off too far with the personal insults.

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Dema is the gossip queen. He chats with everyone and he even talks shit behind peoples backs he met IRL.

Drenica really should have punched you in the face like he said before, since you insulted his family.

rofl, what kind of personal drama are you trying to pull now? What i said about him?

Its you who insulted his family and abubu, i actually meet his family and they are very decent people just as he is.

Cant believe what a no life cancer you are, go get a fucking life

Ilma

ROFL do you think I need their permission or their request to intervene as a mod between you all ? I am doing it on my own, like it or not. Dont under estimate me, I have strong will and need nobody request to speak my mind to what you are doing objectively, mysogenic machist boy.

Catholic Riffs
Poor soul.

Wrong
10-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Dema, you're 38 and you talk like you know every single person in here and their personal life. Who is the no-lifer?

Wrong
10-18-2017, 04:20 PM
rofl, what kind of personal drama are you trying to pull now? What i said about him?

Its you who insulted his family and abubu, i actually meet his family and they are very decent people just as he is.

Cant believe what a no life cancer you are, go get a fucking life
You did insult Drenica, while I have only been respectful to him.

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Dema, you're 38 and you talk like you know every single person in here and their personal life. Who is the no-lifer?

Im not 38 rofl, will you stop lying about me ?

I seen your photo when that Romanian troll Deymark posted it, you have typical Habsburg look and chin. Your pheno is AustroHungar.

What i said about Drenica? I never even mentioned him, he is like 1000x better guy then you will ever be. Cant believe how jelly and pathetic you are that you go into lying now.

And how old are you jobless, homeless and lifeless no lifer? ????

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:21 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:: bump2::bump2:

Kurgan look i find your twin

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--0KgLveA5--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/bwjftcz5ingfji28la3h.jpg

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 04:22 PM
You did insult Drenica, while I have only been respectful to him.

Memes aside you should be saluted for how you dealt with Drenica. He was 100% on the wrong yet you treated him well. Maybe it was a J2b2 connection and its harder for J2b2 to get along with J2b1?

Ilma
10-18-2017, 04:25 PM
Alright I bet in less than 1 hour Dema is banned for continuing this. Enough of my calm and patience.

Dema
10-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Memes aside you should be saluted for how you dealt with Drenica. He was 100% on the wrong yet you treated him well. Maybe it was a J2b2 connection and its harder for J2b2 to get along with J2b1?

How he delt with Drenica and what about was Drenica wrong?? Why are you guys mentioning him again.
You guys acted very low towards him but that was to be expected since you guys have no moral or anything Albanian in you anyways.

And you Olive i really thought of you as a nice guy but Kurgan jealousy and complexes and you not being able to make decisions on yourself but always being in group behind someone lead you to be same as them.

Even tho i know you are good in hearth and you are not corrupted and evil as they are. Kurgan and Abubu, two complexed no lifers. You are just trying to be like them, but its not going good for you since you are not like that. Its unnatural for you.

Ilma
10-18-2017, 04:29 PM
Gods of mine :picard1:

Ylla
10-18-2017, 04:32 PM
You never fall into nobility class lol, at best you parents were 17 cet homeless emigrant plebs just as you are today.

And yes lol, i it was hilarious to hear how you begged, especially now that i know why you did it. Pathetic guy

What happened?

everyday there's drama here lol

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 04:45 PM
What happened?

everyday there's drama here lol

We need collectively to get laid, this cannot continue for too long.

10-18-2017, 04:51 PM
You guys should consider doing an Albanian soap opera, this is more intriguing and exciting than House of Cards.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-18-2017, 04:56 PM
You guys should consider doing an Albanian soap opera, this is more intriguing and exciting than House of Cards.

You playing as portuguese housekeeper to spread gossips from one door to another, spying dema to Herr Abubu while getting payed from Dema, how you think, do you like the script?

10-18-2017, 05:03 PM
You playing as portuguese housekeeper to spread gossips from one door to another, spying dema to Herr Abubu while getting payed from Dema, how you think, do you like the script?

No, I will be a Portuguese mercenary hired to save Laberia from the blood feud he is stuck in. There will be explosions, gun shots and lots of action and special effects. I will get evolved with drug lord Dema, we will meet in Pristina to do some lines of cocaine and thereafter he will assign me another job kidnap Urju and The.Mask to force them to do a DNA test.

Ilma
10-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Waw... this thread has gone so far.

Herr Abubu
10-18-2017, 05:05 PM

Yes, because if they get the wrong haplo like J2b1 they'll spiral down the path of mental instability like Dema.

Catholic Riffs
10-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Waw... this thread has gone so far.

Can you lock it? My request.

It has been filled with a filthy Moor and J2b1 posts. I am surprised to be on the side of EV13 and a Norman lady this time.