PDA

View Full Version : The only relevant thing white people created is

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 12:47 AM
Madonna. Thank you Italians.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 12:57 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/madonnaprayer.jpg?strip=all&w=636

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 12:59 AM
Actually White people created the modern world whereas negroes have never created anything and have no historical accomplishments except some minor not very impressive ones under Caucasoid influence.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:03 AM
Actually White people created the modern world whereas negroes have never created anything and have no historical accomplishments except some minor not very impressive ones under Caucasoid influence.
and youve created nothing only shitting posts everyday on TA
of course
do u have a job? curious question...

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 01:06 AM
and youve created nothing only shitting posts everyday on TA
of course
do u have a job? curious question...

Yes, and what I do for a living is none of your concern. You also don't know what I have or have not created but I know your whole race created nothing.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:14 AM
Yes, and what I do for a living is none of your concern. You also don't know what I have or have not created but I know your whole race created nothing.

Nigga, my country is fully of black influence even in the national language spoke by everyone. Nor that I care, of course because I talk about myself, i am individual
Having a life based on peoples achievements is for losers. And I doubt you have a job, my aunt is American and he doesnt have many free time to post shits on internet. But he is from Miami, im assuming you live in the poorest State of US, then things are differents.

Aviator
10-17-2017, 01:16 AM
#NotRelevant

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/science/photos/000/011/1199.ngsversion.1492457403947.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 01:17 AM
Nigga, my country is fully of black influence

Yes, mine too and it's all entirely negative.

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 01:20 AM
Blues was probably the only contribution niggers ever made to Civilization and even that was played on white instruments and had influences from Celtic Folk Music.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:22 AM
#NotRelevant

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/science/photos/000/011/1199.ngsversion.1492457403947.adapt.1900.1.jpg

I prefer John Standard invention. And many other inventions by Aframs.

Aviator
10-17-2017, 01:24 AM
I prefer John Standard invention. And many other inventions by Aframs.

That's fucking hilarious.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:25 AM
Yes, mine too and it's all entirely negative.

Brazilian Portuguese is heavily influenced by blacks and natives. English American doesnt have any non white influence unlike you go to ghettos.

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 01:26 AM
Brazilian Portuguese is heavily influenced by blacks and natives. English American doesnt have any non white influence unlike you go to ghettos.

I didn't say in language. More in degenerate pop culture and crime rates.

Decius
10-17-2017, 01:28 AM
Obviously white peeople have created more than that we have many famous inventors like Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein for example

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:40 AM
Blues was probably the only contribution niggers ever made to Civilization and even that was played on white instruments and had influences from Celtic Folk Music.

yes
blues is prob more important than refrigerator, lawn mower etc

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 01:42 AM
I didn't say in language. More in degenerate pop culture and crime rates.

racial segregations never happened here
everyone speak the same unique brazilian language that have words you wont found in europe

Carlito's Way
10-17-2017, 01:44 AM
Crackaz stay being salty as usual

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 01:54 AM
yes
blues is prob more important than refrigerator, lawn mower etc

Negroes did not invent either.

Refrigerator
Thomas Elkins in 1879? John Stanard in 1891? Nope.
Oliver Evans proposed a mechanical refrigerator based on a vapor-compression cycle in 1805 and Jacob Perkins had a working machine built in 1834. Dr. John Gorrie created an air-cycle refrigeration system in about 1844, which he installed in a Florida hospital. In the 1850s Alexander Twining in the USA and James Harrison in Australia used mechanical refrigeration to produce ice on a commercial scale. Around the same time, the Carré brothers of France led the development of absorption refrigeration systems.

Stanard's patent describes not a refrigeration machine, but an old-fashioned icebox — an insulated cabinet into which ice is placed to cool the interior. As such, it was a "refrigerator" only in the old sense of the term, which included non-mechanical coolers. Elkins created a similarly low-tech cooler, acknowledging in his patent #221222 that "I am aware that chilling substances inclosed within a porous box or jar by wetting its outer surface is an old and well-known process."

Lawn Mower
John Burr in 1899? Nope.
English engineer Edwin Budding invented the first reel-type lawn mower (with blades arranged in a cylindrical pattern) and had it patented in England in 1830. In 1868 the United States issued patent #73807 to Amariah M. Hills of Connecticut, who went on to establish the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. in 1871. By 1888, the US Patent Office had granted 138 patents for lawn mowers (Butterworth, Growth of Industrial Art). Doubtlessly there were even more by the time Burr got his patent in 1899.

Some website authors want Burr to have invented the first "rotary blade" mower, with a centrally mounted spinning blade. But his patent #624749 shows yet another twist on the old reel mower, differing in only a few details with Budding's original.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:15 AM
Negroes did not invent either.

Refrigerator
Thomas Elkins in 1879? John Stanard in 1891? Nope.
Oliver Evans proposed a mechanical refrigerator based on a vapor-compression cycle in 1805 and Jacob Perkins had a working machine built in 1834. Dr. John Gorrie created an air-cycle refrigeration system in about 1844, which he installed in a Florida hospital. In the 1850s Alexander Twining in the USA and James Harrison in Australia used mechanical refrigeration to produce ice on a commercial scale. Around the same time, the Carré brothers of France led the development of absorption refrigeration systems.

Stanard's patent describes not a refrigeration machine, but an old-fashioned icebox — an insulated cabinet into which ice is placed to cool the interior. As such, it was a "refrigerator" only in the old sense of the term, which included non-mechanical coolers. Elkins created a similarly low-tech cooler, acknowledging in his patent #221222 that "I am aware that chilling substances inclosed within a porous box or jar by wetting its outer surface is an old and well-known process."

Lawn Mower
John Burr in 1899? Nope.
English engineer Edwin Budding invented the first reel-type lawn mower (with blades arranged in a cylindrical pattern) and had it patented in England in 1830. In 1868 the United States issued patent #73807 to Amariah M. Hills of Connecticut, who went on to establish the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. in 1871. By 1888, the US Patent Office had granted 138 patents for lawn mowers (Butterworth, Growth of Industrial Art). Doubtlessly there were even more by the time Burr got his patent in 1899.

Some website authors want Burr to have invented the first "rotary blade" mower, with a centrally mounted spinning blade. But his patent #624749 shows yet another twist on the old reel mower, differing in only a few details with Budding's original.

John Standard= Inventor of a Better Refrigerator
https://fthmb.tqn.com/43ZQEMMOBv7r2k21FVFjKsEPuyw=/768x0/filters:no_upscale()/johnstandard-56affcc43df78cf772cae1f1.jpg

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:17 AM
1. Benjamin Banneker—almanac
Born to freed slaves in 1731, Banneker became an astronomer, author, inventor, mathematician, and surveyor. He invented some of the most effective clocks of his time, planned out the city of Washington, D.C., and published six almanacs that each included political and social commentary, particularly advocating for the rights of slaves and free blacks.
2. Patricia Bath—laser surgical device
Bath is a contemporary inventor and ophthalmologist from Harlem, New York. She is the first black female doctor to receive a medical patent. In 1986, she invented the Laserphaco Probe, which has revolutionized the treatment of cataracts.
3. Charles Drew—blood bank
Drew was born in Washington, D.C. in 1904. As a surgeon, researcher, and inventor, he invented the modern blood banks. Since World War II, his invention has gone on to save thousands of lives.
4. Thomas Elkins—modern toilet
In addition to other inventions, Elkins created the chamber commode in 1872. It included a mirror, washstand, mirror, and more.
5. Philip Emeagwali—world’s fastest computer
Emeagwali was born in Nigeria in 1954. Although he came of age during a brutal civil war, he earned many advanced degrees including a Ph.D. in scientific computing. In 1989, he created the world’s fastest computer.
6. Frederick Jones—refrigeration machine
Jones was a self-taught engineer with a number of important inventions. His most notable invention was a refrigeration machine used to transport blood, food, and medicine during World War II.
7. Lewis Latimer—light bulb
Born in 1848 to runaway slaves, Latimer became an inventor and engineer. In addition to his invention of one of the earliest air conditioning units, he assisted in the development of some of the world’s most important inventions, including the light bulb and the telephone.
8. Alexander Miles—improved elevator
Known as “the wealthiest colored man in the Northwest,” Miles created an automatic device to open and close elevator doors. Because of his invention, we are able to enjoy this modern luxury.
9. Garrett Morgan—traffic light, gas mask
Born in Kentucky in 1877, Morgan is the inventor of something many utilize everyday, the traffic signal. He created this after witnessing so many accidents on busy urban intersections. In addition to this, he created the gas mask which grew in popularity when it was used to aid workers after an underground explosion.
10. Daniel Hale Williams—pioneer of open heart surgery
Williams was born in Pennsylvania in 1856. He would go on to become a physician and surgeon. In 1891, he founded the first integrated hospital, and just two years later, he became the first person to successfully complete open-heart surgery.

Decius
10-17-2017, 02:17 AM
https://fthmb.tqn.com/43ZQEMMOBv7r2k21FVFjKsEPuyw=/768x0/filters:no_upscale()/johnstandard-56affcc43df78cf772cae1f1.jpg

You cant just claim that whites havent done anything this is quite ridiculous we have many inventors too

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:18 AM
Obviously white peeople have created more than that we have many famous inventors like Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein for example

LOL! You know Einstein was Jewish, right. Am I White now?

Decius
10-17-2017, 02:20 AM
LOL! You know Einstein was Jewish, right. Am I White now?

Was he actually I didnt know lol well Jews are Caucasian thats for sure I dont know about white depends what youre definition about white is

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:20 AM
I'm fucking pale I guess, but not many consider Jews as White.

Decius
10-17-2017, 02:22 AM

Dude im not a white nationalist anymore im done with that shit im a traditionalist conservative not an uneducated skinhead

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 02:22 AM

Nope, not better, I'll post again: Stanard's patent describes not a refrigeration machine, but an old-fashioned icebox — an insulated cabinet into which ice is placed to cool the interior. As such, it was a "refrigerator" only in the old sense of the term

But even if it had been ''better'' he would still only be building on a white invention.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:24 AM
Dude im not a white nationalist anymore im done with that shit im a traditionalist conservative not an uneducated skinhead

I edited my comment to reflect that, sorry, and fair enough.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:25 AM
You cant just claim that whites havent done anything this is quite ridiculous we have many inventors too

Black inventors:

Born to freed slaves in 1731, Banneker became an astronomer, author, inventor, mathematician, and surveyor. He invented some of the most effective clocks of his time, planned out the city of Washington, D.C., and published six almanacs that each included political and social commentary, particularly advocating for the rights of slaves and free blacks.
Bath is a contemporary inventor and ophthalmologist from Harlem, New York. She is the first black female doctor to receive a medical patent. In 1986, she invented the Laserphaco Probe, which has revolutionized the treatment of cataracts.
Drew was born in Washington, D.C. in 1904. As a surgeon, researcher, and inventor, he invented the modern blood banks. Since World War II, his invention has gone on to save thousands of lives.
In addition to other inventions, Elkins created the chamber commode in 1872. It included a mirror, washstand, mirror, and more.
Emeagwali was born in Nigeria in 1954. Although he came of age during a brutal civil war, he earned many advanced degrees including a Ph.D. in scientific computing. In 1989, he created the world’s fastest computer.
Jones was a self-taught engineer with a number of important inventions. His most notable invention was a refrigeration machine used to transport blood, food, and medicine during World War II.
Born in 1848 to runaway slaves, Latimer became an inventor and engineer. In addition to his invention of one of the earliest air conditioning units, he assisted in the development of some of the world’s most important inventions, including the light bulb and the telephone.
Known as “the wealthiest colored man in the Northwest,” Miles created an automatic device to open and close elevator doors. Because of his invention, we are able to enjoy this modern luxury.
Born in Kentucky in 1877, Morgan is the inventor of something many utilize everyday, the traffic signal. He created this after witnessing so many accidents on busy urban intersections. In addition to this, he created the gas mask which grew in popularity when it was used to aid workers after an underground explosion.
Williams was born in Pennsylvania in 1856. He would go on to become a physician and surgeon. In 1891, he founded the first integrated hospital, and just two years later, he became the first person to successfully complete open-heart surgery.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:25 AM
It's incredibly obvious Whites are superior to Blacks in intelligence, I think most Blacks would think that deep down too.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:26 AM
Lol wtf! Now I'm listened to Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills"

Opening lyrics:

White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

Is Spotify self-aware and linked to my TA account?

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:28 AM
It's incredibly obvious Whites are superior to Blacks in intelligence, I think most Blacks would think that deep down too.

Yee because smart people are TA users and not making money out of here

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:28 AM
Black inventors:

Good luck getting past 20. Also, some of those are either pathetic or not true at all.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:29 AM
Yee because smart people are TA users and not making money out of here

So being smart = making money?

You must be fucking poor then!

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:30 AM
Good luck getting past 20. Also, some of those are either pathetic or not true at all.

You wish.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:31 AM
You wish.

Great argument, really top notch, I can see those Black genes have helped you out a LOT in the verbal intelligence department.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:32 AM
So being smart = making money?

You must be fucking poor then!

obviously only smart people makes money
im young and im still an student
cant wait to found a job and get out of this forum because i dont believe anyone works and posts here

Decius
10-17-2017, 02:35 AM
Black inventors:

I never said that there were no Black inventors all I said was that whites have many smart inventors too

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:35 AM
obviously only smart people makes money
im young and im still an student
cabt wait to found a job and get out of this forum because i dont believe anyone works and posts here

Firstly, I wouldn't agree that people who make money are always smart, as you just said now.

BUT, you fucking got it wrong you bigoted nigger (I did that on purpose, if you can see), I said that being smart and earning money are not synonymous traits. That's different to whether people who earn money happen to be smart. Smart people can be poor too, for example.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:37 AM
Firstly, I wouldn't agree that people who make money are always smart, as you just said now.

BUT, you fucking got it wrong you bigoted nigger (I did that on purpose, if you can see), I said that being smart and earning money are not synonymous traits. That's different to whether people who earn money happen to be smart. Smart people can be poor too, for example.

theres no poor smart people
because first of all
smart women get pregant by a rich man
smart men do their best for become rich
youre just a flop

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 02:42 AM

Washington DC city plan
Benjamin Banneker? Nope.
Pierre-Charles L'Enfant created the layout of Washington DC. Banneker assisted Andrew Ellicott in the survey of the federal territory, but played no direct role in the actual planning of the city. The story of Banneker reconstructing the city design from memory after L'Enfant ran away with the plans (with the implication that the project would have failed if not for Banneker) has been debunked by historians.

This is probably accurate, but again she could only accomplish this in a White Civilization influenced by previous generations of White inventors.

Blood Bank
Dr. Charles Drew in 1940? Nope.
During World War I, Dr. Oswald H. Robertson of the US army preserved blood in a citrate-glucose solution and stored it in cooled containers for later transfusion. This was the first use of "banked" blood. By the mid-1930s the Russians had set up a national network of facilities for the collection, typing, and storage of blood. Bernard Fantus, influenced by the Russian program, established the first hospital blood bank in the United States at Chicago's Cook County Hospital in 1937. It was Fantus who coined the term "blood bank."

Toilet
T. Elkins in 1897? Nope.
The Minoans of Crete invented a flush toilet thousands of years ago; however, there is probably no direct ancestral relationship between it and the modern one that evolved primarily in England starting in the late 16th century, when Sir John Harrington devised a flushing device for his godmother Queen Elizabeth. In 1775 Alexander Cummings patented a toilet in which some water remained after each flush, thereby suppressing odors from below. The "water closet" continued to evolve, and in 1885, Thomas Twyford provided us with a single-piece ceramic toilet similar to the one we know today.

From Wiki:
apart from the prize itself, there is no evidence that Emeagwali's work was ever accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, nor that it had any other lasting impact on the field of high-performance computing or the development of the Internet.[5] Neither does he hold any recognized patents for his results.[6] (He does, however, own a US trademark for his website name, "EMEAGWALI.COM".)[7] Nevertheless, over the next twenty years, he has received numerous further awards and recognitions based on his Bell Prize win,[8] ranging from one from the World Bank-IMF Africa Club to being voted the "35th-greatest African (and greatest African scientist) of all time" in a survey by New African magazine.[9] His achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill Clinton as an example of what Nigerians could achieve when given the opportunity.[10] He is also a frequent feature of Black History Month articles in the popular press.

Wrong again:
The first refrigerating machines appeared in the middle of the 19th century. One of the oldest such machines is the absorption machine, whose invention and design are associated with J. Leslie (Great Britain, 1810), F. Carré (France, 1850), and F. Windhausen (Germany, 1878). The first vapor-compression machine, which operated on ether, was built by J. Perkins (Great Britain, 1834). Similar machines, which used methyl ether or sulfur dioxide as the refrigerant, were developed later. In 1874, K. Linde (Germany) constructed an ammonia vapor-compression refrigerating machine, which marked the beginning of refrigerating-machine building.
https://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Refrigerating+Machine

He didn't invent any of that, he ''assisted'' White people like Thomas Edison.

Elevator
Alexander Miles in 1887? Nope.
Was Miles the first to patent a self-closing shaft door? Nope.
Steam-powered hoisting devices were used in England by 1800. Elisha Graves Otis' 1853 "safety elevator" prevented the car from falling if the cable broke, and thus paved the way for the first commercial passenger elevator, installed in New York City's Haughwout Department Store in 1857. The first electric elevator appeared in Mannheim, Germany in 1880, built by the German firm of Siemens and Halske. A self-closing shaft door was invented by J.W. Meaker in 1874 ("Improvement in Self-closing Hatchways," US Patent No. 147,853).

Traffic Signal
Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? Nope.
The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light.

Gas Mask
Garrett Morgan in 1914? Nope.
The invention of the gas mask predates Morgan's breathing device by several decades. Early versions were constructed by the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse in 1854 and the physicist John Tyndall in the 1870s, among many other inventors prior to World War I.

Heart Surgery (first successful)
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams in 1893? Nope.
Dr. Williams repaired a wound not in the heart muscle itself, but in the sac surrounding it, the pericardium. This operation was not the first of its type: Henry Dalton of St. Louis performed a nearly identical operation two years earlier, with the patient fully recovering. Decades before that, the Spaniard Francisco Romero carried out the first successful pericardial surgery of any type, incising the pericardium to drain fluid compressing the heart.

Surgery on the actual human heart muscle, and not just the pericardium, was first successfully accomplished by Ludwig Rehn of Germany when he repaired a wounded right ventricle in 1896. More than 50 years later came surgery on the open heart, pioneered by John Lewis, C. Walton Lillehei (often called the "father of open heart surgery") and John Gibbon (who invented the heart-lung machine).

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:45 AM
Washington DC city plan
Benjamin Banneker? Nope.
Pierre-Charles L'Enfant created the layout of Washington DC. Banneker assisted Andrew Ellicott in the survey of the federal territory, but played no direct role in the actual planning of the city. The story of Banneker reconstructing the city design from memory after L'Enfant ran away with the plans (with the implication that the project would have failed if not for Banneker) has been debunked by historians.

This is probably accurate, but again she could only accomplish this in a White Civilization influenced by previous generations of White inventors.

Blood Bank
Dr. Charles Drew in 1940? Nope.
During World War I, Dr. Oswald H. Robertson of the US army preserved blood in a citrate-glucose solution and stored it in cooled containers for later transfusion. This was the first use of "banked" blood. By the mid-1930s the Russians had set up a national network of facilities for the collection, typing, and storage of blood. Bernard Fantus, influenced by the Russian program, established the first hospital blood bank in the United States at Chicago's Cook County Hospital in 1937. It was Fantus who coined the term "blood bank."

Toilet
T. Elkins in 1897? Nope.
The Minoans of Crete invented a flush toilet thousands of years ago; however, there is probably no direct ancestral relationship between it and the modern one that evolved primarily in England starting in the late 16th century, when Sir John Harrington devised a flushing device for his godmother Queen Elizabeth. In 1775 Alexander Cummings patented a toilet in which some water remained after each flush, thereby suppressing odors from below. The "water closet" continued to evolve, and in 1885, Thomas Twyford provided us with a single-piece ceramic toilet similar to the one we know today.

From Wiki:
apart from the prize itself, there is no evidence that Emeagwali's work was ever accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, nor that it had any other lasting impact on the field of high-performance computing or the development of the Internet.[5] Neither does he hold any recognized patents for his results.[6] (He does, however, own a US trademark for his website name, "EMEAGWALI.COM".)[7] Nevertheless, over the next twenty years, he has received numerous further awards and recognitions based on his Bell Prize win,[8] ranging from one from the World Bank-IMF Africa Club to being voted the "35th-greatest African (and greatest African scientist) of all time" in a survey by New African magazine.[9] His achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill Clinton as an example of what Nigerians could achieve when given the opportunity.[10] He is also a frequent feature of Black History Month articles in the popular press.

Wrong again:
The first refrigerating machines appeared in the middle of the 19th century. One of the oldest such machines is the absorption machine, whose invention and design are associated with J. Leslie (Great Britain, 1810), F. Carré (France, 1850), and F. Windhausen (Germany, 1878). The first vapor-compression machine, which operated on ether, was built by J. Perkins (Great Britain, 1834). Similar machines, which used methyl ether or sulfur dioxide as the refrigerant, were developed later. In 1874, K. Linde (Germany) constructed an ammonia vapor-compression refrigerating machine, which marked the beginning of refrigerating-machine building.
https://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Refrigerating+Machine

He didn't invent any of that, he ''assisted'' White people like Thomas Edison.

Elevator
Alexander Miles in 1887? Nope.
Was Miles the first to patent a self-closing shaft door? Nope.
Steam-powered hoisting devices were used in England by 1800. Elisha Graves Otis' 1853 "safety elevator" prevented the car from falling if the cable broke, and thus paved the way for the first commercial passenger elevator, installed in New York City's Haughwout Department Store in 1857. The first electric elevator appeared in Mannheim, Germany in 1880, built by the German firm of Siemens and Halske. A self-closing shaft door was invented by J.W. Meaker in 1874 ("Improvement in Self-closing Hatchways," US Patent No. 147,853).

Traffic Signal
Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? Nope.
The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light.

Gas Mask
Garrett Morgan in 1914? Nope.
The invention of the gas mask predates Morgan's breathing device by several decades. Early versions were constructed by the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse in 1854 and the physicist John Tyndall in the 1870s, among many other inventors prior to World War I.

Heart Surgery (first successful)
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams in 1893? Nope.
Dr. Williams repaired a wound not in the heart muscle itself, but in the sac surrounding it, the pericardium. This operation was not the first of its type: Henry Dalton of St. Louis performed a nearly identical operation two years earlier, with the patient fully recovering. Decades before that, the Spaniard Francisco Romero carried out the first successful pericardial surgery of any type, incising the pericardium to drain fluid compressing the heart.

Surgery on the actual human heart muscle, and not just the pericardium, was first successfully accomplished by Ludwig Rehn of Germany when he repaired a wounded right ventricle in 1896. More than 50 years later came surgery on the open heart, pioneered by John Lewis, C. Walton Lillehei (often called the "father of open heart surgery") and John Gibbon (who invented the heart-lung machine).

Source: Stormfront or any retarded site. No one believe in your retarded claims, better talk about how degenerate hollywood is. These people are still credited for it and they are black inventors, cry cry cry.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:50 AM
I can't wait until Heathers gets banned.

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 02:52 AM
Source: Stormfront or any retarded site. No one believe in your retarded claims, better talk about how degenerate hollywood is. These people are still credited for it and they are black inventors, cry cry cry.

No they aren't credited with these inventions by mainstream historians. You'll only find these ''black inventions'' claims on the internet or afrocentrist literature. Nobody takes them seriously in real life and I've shown almost all of them to be lies in my last post which you have no response to because you can't back up your claims. Your people are inferior. They've created nothing.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:53 AM
No they aren't credited with these inventions by mainstream historians. You'll only find these ''black inventions'' claims on the internet or afrocentrist literature. Nobody takes them seriously in real life and I've shown almost all of them to be lies in my last post which you have no response to because you can't back up your claims. Your people are inferior. They've created nothing.

It makes no difference, she doesn't want to believe it.

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 02:56 AM
It makes no difference, she doesn't want to believe it.

Yes, i've noticed with negroes that if something feels good to them they just go with it stupidly. But my posts are more meant to educate lurkers.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 02:57 AM

You can find these black inventors on books and any pages on wikipedia and also museums. I dont need any response because youre zzzzzzzzzz. You wont fool me with your claims.

KMack
10-17-2017, 03:01 AM
Where are the Brazilian blacks? No inventions only it happens in the USA. Brazil most racist country ever.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:02 AM
Where are the Brazilian blacks? No inventions only it happens in the USA. Brazil most racist country ever.

Lol great... I mean RACIST point, only a neo-Nazi would say something like that.

KMack
10-17-2017, 03:02 AM
You people are replying to a teenager let that sink in.

KMack
10-17-2017, 03:04 AM
Lol great... I mean RACIST point, only a neo-Nazi would say something like that.

Why are you a racist

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 03:07 AM
You can find these black inventors on books and any pages on wikipedia

Yes and if you actually read up on them you'll see that the grandiose invention claims made in your post are lies and exaggerations. The stupidest is the one about Benjamin Bannecker.

Interesting article from Wiki:

Plan of the City of Washington

While Andrew Ellicott and his team were conducting the federal district boundary survey in 1791-1792 (see: Boundary Markers of the Original District of Columbia), Pierre (Peter) Charles L'Enfant was preparing a plan for the federal capital city (the City of Washington), which would be located in a relatively small area bounded by the Potomac River, the Anacostia River (known at the time as the "Eastern Branch"), the base of the escarpment of the Atlantic Seaboard Fall Line, and Rock Creek at the center of the much larger 100-square-mile (260 km2) federal district (known at the time as the "Territory of Columbia") (see: L'Enfant Plan and Founding of Washington, D.C.).[8][9][10][11] In late February 1792, President George Washington dismissed L'Enfant, who had failed to have his plan published and who was experiencing frequent conflicts with the three Commissioners that Washington had appointed to supervise the planning and survey of the federal district and city.[10][12][13]

A number of undocumented stories connecting Banneker and L'Enfant's plan for the federal capital city have appeared over the years. In 1921, a paper that Daniel Murray, an assistant librarian of the Library of Congress, read before the Banneker Association of Washington stated:

... L'Enfant made a demand that could not be accorded and ... in a fit of high dudgeon gathered all of his plans and papers and unceremoniously left. ... Washington was in dispair, since it involved the defeat of all of his cherished plans in regard to the "Federal City". This perturbation on his part was quickly ended, however, when it transpired that Banneker had daily for the purposes of calculation and practice, transcribed nearly all of L'Enfant's field notes and through the assistance they afforded Mr. Andrew Ellicott, L'Enfant's assistant, Washington City was laid down very nearly on the original lines.[14]

In 1976 (more than 50 years later), Jerome Klinkowitz stated within a book that described the works of Banneker and other early black American writers that Murray's report had initiated a myth about Banneker's career. Klinkowitz noted that Murray had not provided any support for his claim that Banneker had recalled L'Enfant's plan for Washington, D.C. Klinkowitz also described a number of other Banneker myths and subsequent works that had refuted them.[15]

By 1929, variations of the myth had become wide-spread. When describing the ceremonial presentation to Howard University in Washington, D.C., of a sundial memorializing Banneker, the Chicago Defender newspaper reported in that year that a speaker had stated that:

.... he (Banneker) was appointed by President George Washington to aid Major L'Enfant, famed French architect, to plan the layout of the District of Columbia. L'Enfant died before the work was completed, which required Banneker to carry on in his stead.[16]

However, as a book that won the 1917 Pulitzer Prize for History had earlier reported, L'Enfant lived long after he developed his plan for the federal capital city. He died near the City of Washington in 1825.[17]

In other versions of the legend, Banneker spent two days reconstructing the bulk of the city's plan from his presumably photographic memory after L'Enfant died or departed. In these versions, the plans that Banneker purportedly drew from memory provided the basis for the later construction of the federal capital city. Titles of works relating these versions of the fable have touted Banneker as "The Man Who Designed Washington", "The Man Who Saved Washington", "An Early American Hero", "Benjamin Banneker, Genius", and as one of the "100 Greatest African Americans".[18]

In another version of the tale, Banneker and Andrew Ellicott both surveyed the capital city's area and configured the final layout for the placement of major governmental buildings, boulevards and avenues while reconstructing L'Enfant's plan or on another occasion. According to this version, Banneker either "made astronomical calculations and implementations" that established points of significance within the city, including those of the "16th Street Meridian" (see White House meridian), the White House, the Capitol and the Treasury Building, or "helped in selecting the sites" of those features.[19]

A U.S. Treasury Department, Section of Fine Arts, mural in the Recorder of Deeds Building, which was constructed from 1940 to 1943 in Washington, D.C., perpetuates a Banneker legend by showing Banneker with a plan of the City of Washington.[20] The oil portrait was the winner of a juried competition that the Section held on behalf of Doctor William J. Tompkins, an African American political figure who was at the time serving as the Recorder of Deeds. The competition announcement stated that seven mural subjects had been “carefully worked out by the Recorder...following intensive research” to "reflect a phase of the contribution of the Negro to the American nation.” A mural on the subject of “Benjamin Banneker Surveys the District of Columbia” was to “show the presentation by Banneker and Mayor Ellicott, of the plans of the District of Columbia to the President, [and] Mr. Thomas Jefferson” in the presence of Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton.[21]

Similarly, the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of African American History and Culture, which opened in September 2016 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., displays a statue of Banneker holding a small telescope that stands in front of a plan of the City of Washington.[22]

Citing a 1963 article in the Washington Star newspaper,[23] a 1990 documentation form related the following version of the story when supporting a listing in the National Register of Historic Places for twelve historic marker stones from the federal district boundary survey:

.... Fearing profiteering land speculators, L'Enfant would not allow anyone to see the plan. Ordered by the commissioners to reveal the plan, he instead left the United States, taking all copies of his plan for the District of Columbia with him. Banneker reproduced it from memory in minute detail, thereby allowing the work to continue.[24]

In 1976, an Afro-American Bicentennial Corporation historian told the following story within a National Register of Historic Places nomination form for the "Benjamin Banneker: SW-9 Intermediate Boundary Stone (milestone) of the District of Columbia":

.... Major L'Enfant resigned his position before the planned design was completed. It was only through the efforts of Major Andrew Ellicott and Benjamin Banneker that the Federal City was completed.[25]

However, historical research has shown that none of these legends can be correct.[3][4][26] As a researcher has reported, Ellicott's 1791 assignment was to produce a survey of a square, the length of whose sides would each be 10 miles (16.1 km) (a "ten mile square").[8] L'Enfant was to survey, design and lay out the national capital city within this square.[8][27] Ellicott and L'Enfant each worked independently under the supervision of the three Commissioners that President Washington had earlier appointed.[8] Ellicott employed Banneker directly.[8] The researcher could find no evidence that Banneker ever worked with or for L'Enfant.[8]

A contemporary reprint of Andrew Ellicott's 1792 "Plan of the City of Washington in the Territory of Columbia"
Banneker left the federal capital area and returned to his home at Ellicott's Mills in April 1791.[4][28] At that time, L'Enfant was still developing his plan for the federal city and had not yet been dismissed from his job.[4][29] L'Enfant presented his plans to President Washington in June and August 1791, two and four months after Banneker had left.[4][30][31][32][33]

Further, there never was any need to reconstruct L'Enfant's plan. After completing the initial phases of the district boundary survey, Andrew Ellicott began to survey the federal city to help L'Enfant develop the city's plan.[34] During a contentious period in February 1792, Ellicott informed the Commissioners that L'Enfant had refused to give him an original plan that L'Enfant possessed at the time.[35][36][37]

Ellicott stated in his letters that, although he was refused the original plan, he was familiar with L'Enfant's system and had many notes of the surveys that he had made himself.[38] Additionally, L' Enfant had earlier given to Washington at least two versions of his plan, one of which Washington had sent to Congress in December 1791.[30][31][39]

Andrew Ellicott, with the aid of his brother, Benjamin Ellicott, then revised L'Enfant's plan, despite L'Enfant's protests.[6][35][36][40] Shortly thereafter, Washington dismissed L'Enfant.[6][35][36][40]

After L'Enfant departed, the Commissioners assigned Ellicott the dual responsibility for continuing L'Enfant's work on the design of the city and the layout of public buildings, streets and property lots, in addition to completing the boundary survey.[8] Andrew Ellicott therefore continued the city survey in accordance with the revised plan that he and his brother had prepared.[12][30][36][40][41][42]

There is no historical evidence that shows that Banneker was involved in any of this.[3][6] Six months before Ellicott revised L'Enfant's plan, Banneker sent a letter to Thomas Jefferson from "Maryland, Baltimore County, near Ellicotts Lower Mills" that he dated as "Augt. 19th: 1791", in which he described the time that he had earlier spent "at the Federal Territory by the request of Mr. Andrew Ellicott".[43] As a researcher has reported, the letter that Ellicott addressed to the Commissioners in February 1792 describing his revision of L'Enfant's plan did not mention Banneker's name.[6][44] Jefferson did not describe any connection between Banneker and the plan for the federal city when relating his knowledge of Banneker's works in a letter that he sent to Joel Barlow in 1809, three years after Banneker's death.[45]

L'Enfant did not leave the United States after ending his work on the federal capital city's plan. Soon afterwards, he began to plan the city of Paterson, New Jersey.[46] The United States Congress acknowledged the work that he had performed when preparing his plan for the city of Washington by voting to pay him for his efforts.[47]

In 1887, the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey created and distributed a facsimile of a manuscript plan for the future City of Washington. The plan contains in the last line of an oval in its upper left hand corner the words "By Peter Charles L'Enfant" (L'Enfant's adopted name).[7] A 1914 book describing the history of the City of Washington reported that L'Enfant's plan contained a title legend that identified L'Enfant as the plan's author.[48]

A 1902 report of a committee of the United States Senate (the McMillan Plan), an inlay of a city plan in a Washington, D.C., plaza constructed in 1980 (Freedom Plaza), and at least one book relating the history of the District of Columbia contain copies of the portion of a plan for the federal capital city that contains the oval that bears L'Enfant's name.[9][49][a 1] The U.S. Library of Congress now holds in its collections a manuscript of a plan for the federal city that contains that oval.[50] As an original version of L'Enfant's plan still exists, President Washington and Ellicott clearly had at least one such version available for their use when L'Enfant departed.

In November 1971, the National Park Service held a public ceremony to dedicate and name Benjamin Banneker Park on L'Enfant Promenade in Washington, D.C.[51][52] The U.S. Department of Interior authorized the naming as an official commemorative designation celebrating Banneker's role in the survey and design of the nation’s capital.[51] Speakers at the event hailed Banneker for his contributions to the plan of the capital city after L'Enfant's dismissal, claiming that Banneker had saved the plan by reconstructing it from memory.[52] A researcher later pointed out that these statements were erroneous.[52]

In May 2000, Austin H. Kiplinger and Walter E. Washington, the co-chairmen of the Leadership Committee for the planned City Museum of Washington, D.C., wrote in The Washington Post that the museum would remind visitors that Banneker had helped complete L'Enfant's project to map the city.[53] A letter to the editor of the Post entitled "District History Lesson" then responded to this statement by noting that Andrew Ellicott was the person who revised L'Enfant's plan and who completed the capital city's mapping, and that Banneker had played no part in this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_and_legacy_of_Benjamin_Banneker

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Yes and if you actually read up on them you'll see that the grandiose invention claims made in your post are lies and exaggerations. The stupidest is the one about Benjamin Bannecker.

Interesting article from Wiki:

Plan of the City of Washington

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_and_legacy_of_Benjamin_Banneker

Wikipedia agreed with my list :lol:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 03:15 AM
Wikipedia agreed with my list :lol:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Clearly not. Just scrolling down for two seconds I already see you're wrong.

What you claimed for Benjamin Banneker:

He invented some of the most effective clocks of his time, planned out the city of Washington, D.C., and published six almanacs that each included political and social commentary, particularly advocating for the rights of slaves and free blacks.

Wiki's claims:

Wooden clock (1753); assisted in survey of the original boundaries of the District of Columbia (1791); authored almanac and ephemeris (1792–1797)

Banneker had nothing to do with the planning of Washington DC. Claiming he did makes you an idiot.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 03:16 AM

a few brazilians created something
let alone blacks
and the greatest brazilian writer was black
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machado_de_Assis
and also we had a black president before america
https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilo_Peçanha

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 03:19 AM
Clearly not. Just scrolling down for two seconds I already see you're wrong.

What you claimed for Benjamin Banneker:

Wiki's claims:

Banneker had nothing to do with the planning of Washington DC. Claiming he did makes you an idiot.

not going to ask if youre retarded because i lnow you are
he is mentioned in that wiki link
" List of African-American inventors and scientists"
again you wont fool me with your retard posts
try another person

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 03:21 AM
and the greatest brazilian writer was black
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machado_de_Assis

More like Quadroon:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Machado_25_anos.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Machado_de_Assis_aos_57_anos.jpg#mw-jump-to-license

And heavily influenced by the European Romanticist writers of the time.

and also we had a black president before america
https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilo_Peçanha

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Nilo_Peçanha_02.jpg

This man is practically White.

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 03:23 AM
not going to ask if youre retarded because i lnow you are
he is mentioned in that wiki link
" List of African-American inventors and scientists"
again you wont fool me with your retard posts
try another person

No, you're clearly the retard here. Yes he's on the list, the stuff with the clocks and almanac are accurate but he did not have anything to do with the planning of Washington DC.

Heather Duval
10-17-2017, 03:28 AM
More like Quadroon:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Machado_25_anos.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Machado_de_Assis_aos_57_anos.jpg#mw-jump-to-license

And heavily influenced by the European Romanticist writers of the time.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Nilo_Peçanha_02.jpg

This man is practically White.

"influenced by europeans" :lol: youre saying that copies can be better than original, which makes yourself more ashamed
werent u claiming that quadroon in US are blacks? retarded
you only use such words when is convenient, but both were considered blacks like you or not. And no
The president
Nilo Peçanha wasnt almost white
http://blackpagesbrazil.com.br/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/i199625-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c

Smeagol
10-17-2017, 03:37 AM
"influenced by europeans" :lol: youre saying that copies can be better than original, which makes yourself more ashamed

I've never read the guy's books but I know literary critics/historians don't consider his work to be better than the great European Romanticists.

werent u claiming that quadroon in US are blacks?

Essentially yes. They should be treated as negroes but we have to recognize that any positive traits they may possess come from their White blood.

Nilo Peçanha wasnt almost white
http://blackpagesbrazil.com.br/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/i199625-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c

Yeah in this picture I can see the negroid influences better. Probably around quadroon as well.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:42 AM
Not Negroid at all (Australian Aborigine (Australoid)), but this just about sums it up:

https://i.imgur.com/tbk4Pd0.png

Balmung
10-17-2017, 04:21 AM

You're from the UK as far as i'm aware Jews are as Carlito puts it, crackers in the Anglosphere. Welcome brother. Please direct any further inquiries you have of crackerdom to our president, Oneeye. Also don't miss out on your chance to be featured in our annual hoedown of 2017. Normally you would be directed to Furnace, but he died on account of too many sjws in Scandinavia. Speak to Wadaad, the black nordid.