PDA

View Full Version : My Apology

Decius
10-17-2017, 01:44 AM
I am sorry for every fight I have started on this forum and for Insulting people, this is a just a general apology to everyone who I have insulted and started fights with I am sorry Guys.

Mortimer
10-17-2017, 01:46 AM
it takes balls and reason/smarts to apologise. respect. i dont think you started often a fight though. i didnt followed all your postings, but you didnt strike me as asshole, you have been ok.

Decius
10-17-2017, 01:48 AM
it takes balls and reason/smarts to apologise. respect. i dont think you started often a fight though. i didnt followed all your postings, but you didnt strike me as asshole, you have been ok.

I have started multiple fights with members especially recently and I have been acting like a Jackass I thought being a white nationalist waas good and all but now I realized thats not for me Im a traditionalist conservative not an uneducated racist skinhead

Babak
10-17-2017, 01:49 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hdtlTYv68ro/hqdefault.jpg

Mortimer
10-17-2017, 01:50 AM
I have started multiple fights with members especially recently and I have been acting like a Jackass I thought being a white nationalist waas good and all but now I realized thats not for me Im a traditionalist conservative not an uneducated racist skinhead

I see. Well I didnt saw you started fights. Maybe you were provoced? But you are a big man for standing up and apologising.