PDA

View Full Version : Never focus on one person , always keep your options open

Seth MacFarlane
10-17-2017, 01:05 PM
Lol im bored and figured I'd share my worldly advice with some apricians that I told a friend recently . If you have any self respect never invest too much into one girl unless of course shes obsessed with you first / more into you , also don't even talk to just one girl. Always keep your options open and don't give a fuck that's the best way to be successful and happy , if you got 10 beautiful girls number you'll be more likely to score and less likely to feel disappointed when something doesent work out . Like they say dating is a numbers game , so rack em up hahaha. This is vice versa by the way , girls should do the same because some guys don't care about you and they probably just want attention to stroke their ego. When you have options sort through who really deserves your time and who is wasting it .

Arduti
10-17-2017, 01:08 PM
So you're like a shepherd who wants a flock, not a hunter who wants something particular?

Seth MacFarlane
10-17-2017, 01:17 PM
So you're like a shepherd who wants a flock, not a hunter who wants something particular?

Lol yea somewhat , I don't like one type in particular I like a sexy white girl , latina , Mena, indian etc want them all haha . But that's what works best for me too ironically, some of my female friends says I'm a " hoe " but anytime I even remotely think about someone in particular it backfires so Im just being who the world wants me to be :p

Arduti
10-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Lol yea somewhat , I don't like one type in particular I like a sexy white girl , latina , Mena, indian etc want them all haha . But that's what works best for me too ironically, some of my female friends says I'm a " hoe " but anytime I even remotely think about someone in particular it backfires so Im just being who the world wants me to be :p

Well you can play the field without bragging about it.
If you're gonna brag, I suggest you do this around guys and not girls. Particularly if you want to grow your flock.

Seth MacFarlane
10-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Well you can play the field without bragging about it.
If you're gonna brag, I suggest you do this around guys and not girls. Particularly if you want to grow your flock.

Oh no trust me I don't brag , especially around girls that I want to add to my flock lol . But this thread wasn't intended to brag really , my intentions are good .. I don't want people dropping all their prospects for someone who don't even give a fuck about them . It's advice

zhaoyun
10-17-2017, 01:25 PM
If you feel like you gotta keep looking, chances are you're not with the right one.

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 02:09 PM
I disagree, I think you have to focus on one person if you see it as realistic.

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Perhaps he doesn't have standards, doesn't know what he wants to form a standard, or perhaps he just doesn't want to settle down.

Most objective advice is bad. What people need is highly subjective.

Hadouken
10-17-2017, 03:02 PM
you are 100% right

but it can be hard when your heart dictates you ;) sometimes you forget all other women and dont want to bother pursuing them but only 1 you really like

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:02 PM
Perhaps he doesn't have standards, doesn't know what he wants to form a standard, or perhaps he just doesn't want to settle down.

Well subjective advice is silly, generally speaking, almost by definition, as if different people have opposing subjective views how do you decide?

Hadouken
10-17-2017, 03:04 PM

he is correct

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:04 PM
Well subjective advice is silly, generally speaking, almost by definition, as if different people have opposing subjective views how do you decide?

More generalities, lol
*eye roll*

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:05 PM
he is correct

Who? OP? Hamlet?

Hadouken
10-17-2017, 03:06 PM
Who? OP? Hamlet?

OP

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:09 PM
OP

Well certainly I don't know what's right for a guy
Or even for girls

I know what's right for me
You know what's right for you
What's right for you isn't right for all guys

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Well certainly I don't know what's right for a guy
Or even for girls

I know what's right for me
You know what's right for you
What's right for you isn't right for all guys

That's not true either, you could be self-destructive thinking it helps you, for example.

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:19 PM
That's not true either, you could be self-destructive thinking it helps you, for example.

Self-destruction is quite right for some people
It will save others the trouble ))

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Self-destruction is quite right for some people
It will save others the trouble ))

Are you saying that about yourself, in a sad way, or about others in a nasty way - super mixed signals

Arduti
10-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Are you saying that about yourself, in a sad way, or about others in a nasty way - super mixed signals

Well I was joking
I think your signal thingy is broken :/

Hamlet
10-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Well I was joking
I think your signal thingy is broken :/

Lol, must be.