PDA

View Full Version : BBC Censorship, Nu Labour and Dhimmitude

British and Proud
02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Here's my latest blog post (http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/02/bbc-censorship-nu-labour-and-dhimmitude.html), minus hyperlinks and two of the pictures.:

BBC Censorship, Nu Labour and Dhimmitude

"When Muslims are attacked obviously you will see people react to that."

Those were Lord Ahmed's words as reported by the BBC yesterday. Interestingly, however, the article in question has been edited and the quote replaced by a less belligerent one. I know this because I read the original story at work and made a mental note to write about it. But you don't have to take my word for it:

This sort of censorship is typical of our state broadcaster, their political bias has been commented on by other nationalist bloggers, like The Green Arrow (a veritable mine of information), as well as the mainstream media:

THE BBC is institutionally biased, an official report will conclude this week. The year-long investigation, commissioned by the BBC, has found the corporation particularly partial in its treatment of single-issue politics such as climate change, poverty, race and religion.

It concludes that the bias has extended across drama, comedy and entertainment, with the corporation pandering to politically motivated celebrities and trendy causes.

Despite this, I prefer to use the Ministry of Propaganda (aka the BBC) as a source of information, as people cannot legitimately accuse it of being 'right-wing', as they do with, for example, the Daily Mail or the Daily Telegraph.

It is not hard to see the BBC chose to remove this particular quote, however, as it provides one with an insight into the Islamic psyche - intolerant and aggressive. To put his remark into perspective I ought to state that it relates to the prospective visit of Geert Wilders, who was invited by Lord Pearson to show his illuminating film, Fitna. This was the 'attack' he was referring to.

It has been alleged in an article penned by Melanie Phillips for The Spectator, entitled 'Britain capitulates to terror' that Lord Ahmed threatened to 'bring a force of 10,000 Muslims to lay siege to the Lords if Wilders was allowed to speak'.

Presumably the protests would have been similar to those against Salmon Rushdie's book, The Satanic Verses, and the Danish Cartoons, threatening us with jihad and murder should we not comply with their wishes and ban the offending material.

Well it worked, as the BBC report quoted earlier states:

The Home Office said there was a blanket ban on Mr Wilders entering the UK under EU laws enabling member states to exclude someone whose presence could threaten public security.

"The government opposes extremism in all forms," it said in a statement, adding that it had tightened up rules on excluding those engaging in "unacceptable behaviour" in October.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IsIVb_6uIco/SZSB4dG_-aI/AAAAAAAAAGc/MEPUWXT6FLY/s1600/LondonProtest.jpg

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression? This is supposed to be the home of democracy, after all. It is just typical of this wicked, evil regime that Geert Wilders is banned from entering the UK, but people like those pictured above can come in their hundreds and thousands!
Posted by Unrepentant British Nationalist at 18:20 0 comments