PDA

View Full Version : Germans are also Slavs with different culture and a different language.

Serbian Lady
10-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Actually, Germans are racially Slavs. We cannot say that they are not influenced by Romans and Nordic but Germans are basically Germanic speaking Slavs.

What do you think about it?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-19-2017, 11:34 AM
I think you're a silly goose. Although eastern Germans do have a Slavic influence.

Serbian Lady
10-19-2017, 11:36 AM
I think you're a silly goose. Although eastern Germans do have a Slavic influence.

Germans are racially Slavs. They just speak a language which is structurally close to Nordic languages.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Eastern Germans are of Slavic/Baltic origin. People from medieval Prussia.

Western Germans are Germanic and not Slavs.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 11:58 AM
If their culture (including language etc) is not Slavic what make them Slavs then?
Genetic? No way, majority Germans have R1b, and west Slavs R1a.
They have nothing slavic but they are Slavs. Whats point?

wvwvw
10-19-2017, 12:16 PM
If their culture (including language etc) is not Slavic what make them Slavs then?

This troll (Albanian?) is not Serb

Sacrificed Ram
10-19-2017, 12:17 PM

Most of brazilian blacks are R1b, does it make them germans?

wvwvw
10-19-2017, 12:18 PM

What better way to troll Serbs than pretend that you are a Serb

Vožd
10-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Most of brazilian blacks are R1b, does it make them germans?

Ofc not. But Germans are not Slavs becouse they are even geneticly different, culturaly also.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:30 PM
East Germans are genetically close to west Slavs, but southern, northern and western Germans are not close to Slavs.

Peterski
10-19-2017, 12:44 PM
East Germans are genetically close to west Slavs, but southern, northern and western Germans are not close to Slavs.

Yeah but today people from different regions are mixed with each other.

There are lots of people of East German origin living in West Germany.

Columella
10-19-2017, 12:56 PM
For sure there have been Germanised Slavs as well as Slavicized Germans.
It’s normal.
All the rest is Trolling.

Sacrificed Ram
10-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Ofc not. But Germans are not Slavs becouse they are even geneticly different, culturaly also.

Most black men has R1b because black wamen were raped... and if are germans R1b because slav women were raped?

Until today in Brazil, the pommersh german brides marry in black vesture, as protest against her first night should be with Grand Master of Teutonic Knights:
http://www.montanhascapixabas.com.br/fotos/images/casamento%20pomerano2.jpg

The current Grand Master of Teutonic Knights is italian...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/HochmeisterBrunoPlatter.jpeg

Veslan
10-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Slavs and Germans came under the same process of brachycephalization, this is why we are racially similiar, although Germans still have stronger Western CM and Hallstatt influence.

katniss
10-22-2017, 07:48 AM
What better way to troll Serbs than pretend that you are a Serb

I agree with you.

Peterski
10-22-2017, 08:30 AM
Classify:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224795-Classify-main-types-of-these-Polish-Germans&p=4720991&viewfull=1#post4720991

decordoba
10-22-2017, 11:46 PM
Actually, Germans are racially Slavs. We cannot say that they are not influenced by Romans and Nordic but Germans are basically Germanic speaking Slavs.

What do you think about it?

I disagree!

There is an overlap between Slavs and Baltic Sea Tribes of Germanic language - Gotones, Suebi, Burgundians, Rugians; later Prussians (Pommern, Brandenburg,..)
There is no similarity between Western Germans and Slavs - I mean the R1b1a Branch (Saxon, Westphalians, Friesian, Dutch, Bavarian); the Svabians are mixed with Baltic Sea tribes.