PDA

View Full Version : For Albanian Trolls around here

Pages : [1] 2

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 11:44 AM
Stop pointing at Serbs, Bosnians calling them Slavic, stop comparing them to Russians, Ukraine etc...

They haven't stole your land, They aren't foreigners in Serbia, Bosnia etc.. We lived here for 3000+ years.

Average Bosnian/Serbian Eurogenes K36 Med features:

BOSNIAK/SERBIAN
14.95 (Italian) + 13.74 (east med) + 7.58 (east balkan) + 4.03 (Iberian) + 3.27 (West med) = 43,57% Med (K36).

AVERAGE RUSSIAN (KIT: M101426) :

3.55 (Italian) + 0.00 (east med) + 5.08 (east balkan) + 0.89 (Iberian) + 0.00 (West med) = 9,52% MED (K36)

Med Features avg:

43,57 ("South Slavs") vs 9,52 (Other Slavs)

We have as much claims on Balkans as an average Italian on Italy who mixed with Lombards!

Stop pointing your dirty fingers on us.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Stop pointing at Serbs, Bosnians calling them Slavic, stop comparing them to Russians, Ukraine etc...

They haven't stole your land, They aren't foreigners in Serbia, Bosnia etc.. We lived here for 3000+ years.

BOSNIAK/SERBIAN
14.95 (Italian) + 13.74 (east med) + 7.58 (east balkan) + 4.03 (Iberian) + 3.27 (West med) = 43,57% Med (K36).

3.55 (Italian) + 0.00 (east med) + 5.08 (east balkan) + 0.89 (Iberian) + 0.00 (West med) = 9,52% MED (K36)

Med Features avg:

We have as much claims to Balkans as an average Italian on Italy who mixed with Lombards!

Ethnically and linguistically, we are the family with all Slavs including also Russians and Ukrainians.

Geneticly and cultural, we are a totally different peoples.

And, that's it.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Ethnic and linguistical, we are the family with all Slavs including also Russians and Ukrainians.

Geneticly and cultural, we are a totally different peoples.

And, that's it.

If I learn Chinese does that make me Chinese?

Language is just that... LANGUAGE.. you can change language any day, but ancestry.. YOU CAN'T.

And they keep spamming: "Slavs took our land Kmeee"

Did you know that Albanian politician said "Niš is ancient albanian illyrian city conquered by Slavs"???

It was in media all over the place.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 11:53 AM

BOSNIAK/SERBIAN

Med Features avg:

We have as much claims on Balkans as an average Italian on Italy who mixed with Lombards!

If you are not a slav, what the fuck are you?

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 11:58 AM

Language is just that... LANGUAGE.. you can change language any day, but ancestry.. YOU CAN'T.

Did you know that Albanian politician said "Niš is ancient albanian illyrian city conquered by Slavs"???

You have a Slavic identity, except the Slavic language. You have the surname on the "ić" which make you a Slav.

Also, you have all Slavic segments which are imposed during the history, except genetics.

In your case, genetics is not so Slavic. But probably Slavicized Illyrian.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 11:59 AM
South Slavs are more shifted by Illyrians and Greeks and Vlachs, while Russians are more shifted with Nordic Viking peoples and Ugro-Finnic peoples.

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:01 PM
We are Slavic deal with it didn't you get a lot of northeastern euro too guess what that is SLAVIC

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:03 PM

We are natives of Balkans, or Roman conquerors who defeated Illyrians or even Tracians but never the less those peoples all together were called "Romans".

Our Dinaric features, Med. Features originate from those peoples.

If I were a Slav, I wouldn't mind really, but we are not.

We adopted language from the Slavs after Latin died among the populace in 5th century, Greek wasn't popular either.

We are speaking the language of our conquerors.

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:04 PM
We are natives of Balkans, or Roman conquerors who defeated Illyrians or even Tracians but never the less those peoples all together were called "Romans".

We adopted language from the Slavs after Latin died among the populace in 5th century, Greek wasn't popular either.

No we are not keep dreaming on

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:05 PM
We are Slavic deal with it didn't you get a lot of northeastern euro too guess what that is SLAVIC

Yes but I got it less than Med. Why should I call myself a Slav then?

If it's 44 vs 36 why would I pick 36?

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:06 PM

Okay well you don't represent all south slavs and you still have a large amount of slavic blood

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Okay well you don't represent all south slavs and you still have a large amount of slavic blood

I know Serbs who have 70% med only like 20% NE Europe.

I am an average slavic-native mix...

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:09 PM
I know Serbs who have 70% med only like 20% NE Europe.

I am an average slavic-native mix...

Well you are not Roman that's for sure

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:10 PM

And what was your language before being conquered?

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:13 PM
South Slavs are more shifted by Illyrians and Greeks and Vlachs, while Russians are more shifted with Nordic Viking peoples and Ugro-Finnic peoples.

Enough with pseudo-scientific BS of shifted here and shifted there. You are SLAVS.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Well you are not Roman that's for sure

Well, It is universally accepted that I am not, but GENETICS (which isn't accepted by politicians etc.. for the "reasons") says otherwise.

We have been brainwashed that we are Slavs, but we are obviusly NOT.

You see, Benjamin Natenyahu said THIS to Premier Vučić, because he knew the same thing I am talking about in this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHT-Tc7IPI

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:14 PM
And what was your language before being conquered?

Latin Language.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Latin Language.

First you have to prove that you are a Latin.
Second, Latins were invaders in Balkans. They didn't lived here 3.000 years ago.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:20 PM
First you have to prove that you are a Latin.
Second, Latins were invaders in Balkans. They didn't lived here 3.000 years ago.

I have genetic test results, slavic comparisons as a proof.
Italians also have mixed results just as we have.

It is just that historical circumstances were against us, so we adopted Slavic.

I want to remind you that 120 million Africans are speaking French language!
Same happened to Western Balkans!

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Enough with pseudo-scientific BS of shifted here and shifted there. You are SLAVS.

Agreed

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 12:26 PM

Where i deny that we are not Slavs??

And yeah, we are f*cking proud of it.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Agreed

I know that all Slavic history is on stake here.

But it doesn't have to be me.. there will be MORE AND MORE people from Serbia who will start claiming this, because it's obvious.

I have 43% Med, on average slavic 10%.. and there are even better examples. Just wait until Serbs start digging into this topic.

You can't hide something HUGE as this.

You are protecting Slavic Identity cause you love Russians and Serbian-Russian friendship etc.. but Russians aren't Stupid.

Sizzo
10-19-2017, 12:28 PM
How can you compare the Lombards in Italy with the Slavs in the Balkans? There is no significant Germanic contribution (biologically, genetically, linguistically or whatever) in the vast majority of Italians. You're clearly a troll.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:29 PM
How can you compare the Lombards in Italy with the Slavs in the Balkans? There is no significant Germanic contribution (biologically, genetically, linguistically or whatever) in the vast majority of Italians. You're clearly a troll.

I am talking about early Langobards from Scandinavia who conquered Italy in 5th century and settled in Northen Italy.

Everyone knows that.

Slavs + Balkan Natives (ME) is no different to Langobard + native Italian = Modern Italian concept.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:30 PM
I have genetic test results, slavic comparisons as a proof.
Italians also have mixed results just as we have.

It is just that historical circumstances were against us, so we adopted Slavic.

I want to remind you that 120 million Africans are speaking French language!
Same happened to Western Balkans!

I don't give a shit about your genetic test results. You are an individual and not a nation. And your haplogroup is slavic.
Second, i don't give a shit about 120 million of Africans. You claim that you are a Latin. Until a couple of months you were an Illyrian, later you became a Thracian.
You are a troll and stop accusing other ethnicities for trolling.
You are a slave.

Sizzo
10-19-2017, 12:31 PM
I am talking about early Langobards from Scandinavia who conquered Italy in 5th century and settled in Northen Italy.

Everyone knows that.

Yes and they were only a leading minority, not even full Germanic. They didn't come from Scandinavia, btw, it's just a myth; their cradle was around the lower course of Elbe river.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:32 PM
Yes and they were only a minority leadership, not even full Germanic.

Scandinavians not fully Germanic?. Take a gun and shoot yourself. There is nobody more germanic than Scandinavians.

Also according to genetic research, Slavs were minority on Balkans as well who assimilated Latin speaking Farmers known by them as Vlachs.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:34 PM

Bosniensis think that haplogroup I2-CTS10228 is Illyrian or even before Illyrians, but Belarusians and Ukrainians have higher percentage of I2-CTS10228 than anyone in the Balkans.

Sizzo
10-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Scandinavians not fully Germanic?. Take a gun and shoot yourself. There is nobody more germanic than Scandinavians.

Also according to genetic research, Slavs were minority on Balkans as well who assimilated Latin speaking Farmers known by them as Vlachs.

Calm down pathetic retard, they didn't come from Scandinavia, it's just a myth; their cradle was around the lower course of Elbe river.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:36 PM
Calm down pathetic retard, they didn't come from Scandinavia, it's just a myth; their cradle was around the lower course of Elbe river.

Myth? ROFL.

:jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000: :bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::b owlol::bowlol:

MYTH?

:jump0000::jump0000::jump0000:

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:36 PM
Bosniensis think that haplogroup I2-CTS10228 is Illyrian or even before Illyrians, but Belarusians and Ukrainians have higher percentage of I2-CTS10228 than anyone in the Balkans.

No he pretend to be a Latin now, no more Illyrian or Emperor Thrax.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 12:37 PM
I don't give a shit about your genetic test results. You are an individual and not a nation. And your haplogroup is slavic.
Second, i don't give a shit about 120 million of Africans. You claim that you are a Latin. Until a couple of months you were an Illyrian, later you became a Thracian.
You are a troll and stop accusing other ethnicities for trolling.
You are a slave.

Slavs and slaves have nothing common.

Actually, Roman's called them "Sclaveni and Anthes", not Slaves.

Todays word "Slaveni" originated from proto-Slavic word: "Slava" which mean glory.

So stop spread desinformations.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:37 PM
@ Bosniensis

I2-CTS10228 is Slavic, you must accept that think.

Sizzo
10-19-2017, 12:38 PM
You're ignorant as fuck: there is no historical proof about a Scandinavian origin of Longobards, it's only a legend similar to the Gothic one. When Longobards came in Italy, btw, they weren't a homogeneous ethnic group, because they absorbed different folks around Central-Eastern Europe.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:40 PM
@ Bosniensis

I2-CTS10228 is Slavic, you must accept that think.

It's slavic, and it's only one component of 23 human chromosomes.

You can be for example R1b but still Greek if you share other parts of DNA with Greek people.

I wasn't talking about Paternal I2 DNA, that's grey area as far as I am concerned.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:41 PM
You're ignorant as fuck: there is no historical proof about a Scandinavian origin of Longobards, it's only a legend similar to the Gothic one. When Longobards came in Italy, btw, they weren't a homogeneous ethnic group, because they absorbed different folks around Central-Eastern Europe.

Believe whatever you wish.

I've read BOOKS written by Byzantine Historians, Serbian Historians, etc...

Even Italian Books mention Scandinavian Invesion in 5th century.

BUT YOU!!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:42 PM
No he pretend to be a Latin now, no more Illyrian or Emperor Thrax.

Among Bosnians is very common that they claims for I2-CTS10228 that is Illyrian and related with Bosnian pyramid, this Bosniensis is typical example of average Bosniak attitudes about genetic abd history.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 12:42 PM
Whole Balkan is bunch of mixed people. Even Illyrians has not same origin.
We are Slavs, becaouse of culture, languges etc.
And yes Albanians are not Illyrian, if this bother you.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Whole Balkan is bunch of mixed people. Even Illyrians was not geneticly same people.
We are Slavs, becaouse of culture, languges etd.

Because we have accepted Slavic language and identity through assimilation we are now called "Foreigners" on Balkans.

Haradinaj and some other Politicians from Albania said: "Naissus (NIŠ) is Albanian Illyrian city, conquered by Slavic Serbian invaders in 8 century"

We are not Slavs, but we do use Slavic language.. THAT'S THE TRUTH!

And as time goes by.. more and more Serbs will figure that out.

Also Constantine XI Could never recieve the title of Emperor if he was a Foreigner in Roman Empire.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Slavs and slaves have nothing common.

Actually, Roman's called them "Sclaveni and Anthes", not Slaves.

Todays word "Slaveni" originated from proto-Slavic word: "Slava" which mean glory.

So stop spread desinformations.

No, i am not spreading disinformation. It's the prediction in my phone. I have to teach my phone to make next time the distinction.
About Sclavenes, the Albanian word for slave is Skllav.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Because we have accepted Slavic language and identity through assimilation we are now called "Foreigners" on Balkans.

Haradinaj and some other Politicians from Albania said: "Naissus (NIŠ) is Albanian Illyrian city, conquered by Slavic Serbian invaders in 8 century"

We are not Slavs, but we do use Slavic language.. THAT'S THE TRUTH!

And as time goes by.. more and more Serbs will figure that out.
What the hell have to do your identity with Nish? Talk for yourself. Explain what the
hell are you. How you turned now in Latin? What about glorious Thrax Emperor, Tribalians Illyrians, etc?

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
No, i am not spreading disinformation. It's the prediction in my phone. I have to teach my phone to make next time the distinction.
About Sclavenes, the Albanian word for slave is Skllav.

Yeah, only in Albanian.

If slav mean "slave", while then in all Slavic lands the word "Slava" means glory. And when we celebrate something, we say "slavimo". How that have a connection with a slaves?

No connection.

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:51 PM

Not all south slavs are Dinaric or med either I have a predominently Slavic look with only minority Dinarid

Vožd
10-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Who "we"? How do you know you do not have Slavic origin?
Native first accept Roman identity than Slavic, it means that native was culturally labile.

Why would I be interested in what war criminals are saying?
Are they historians or just nationalistic/populistic idiots?

Niš was Roman and maybe Illyrian but never Albanian.

Sizzo
10-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Believe whatever you wish.

I've read BOOKS written by Byzantine Historians, Serbian Historians, etc...

Even Italian Books mention Scandinavian Invesion in 5th century.

BUT YOU!!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT.

You're a turd, Bosnia guy, you're talking about things you don't know. The comparison between South SLAVS and Italians (Romance people with pre-Roman internal differences) is a terrible idiocy; beside, your inexistent 100% Scandinavian Longobards came from Pannonia, into NE Italy and they were a jumble of Germanics, Iranics, Romanics, Pannonians with a Germanic leading class and an army made up with a lot of released slaves. In addition, keep in mind that the Langobardic language (Western Germanic dialect), in Italy, disappeared immediately because the Longobards absorbed Latin language and culture (even the Catholicism). Every comparisons with the Balkan Slavs is simply bullshit.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:54 PM
It's slavic, and it's only one component of 23 human chromosomes.

You can be for example R1b but still Greek if you share other parts of DNA with Greek people.

I wasn't talking about Paternal I2 DNA, that's grey area as far as I am concerned.

Look this map of I2-CT10228 https://postimg.org/image/y24s2udc1/ it's present only among Slavic speaking population and populations with Slavic influence.
If I2-CTS10228 was Illyrians, than would be present in Italy because Illyrians settled in Italy before Roman Empire and during the time of Roman Empire, but I2-CTS10228 does not exist in Italy, deal with it.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 12:54 PM
Whole Balkan is bunch of mixed people. Even Illyrians has not same origin.
We are Slavs, becaouse of culture, languges etc.

Of Albanians are descendants of the Illyrians. I know that this is painful for you. You can't change it. Accept the reality and continue with your life.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 12:55 PM
Not all south slavs are Dinaric or med either I have a predominently Slavic look with only minority Dinarid

there are no 100% clean identity nowdays. I was just saying that we have A LOT of Roman blood going through our veins, that we share the ancestry of Both Slavs and Ancient Romans (Genetics confirmed).

The reason for that were Albanian provocations: "Slavs conquered our lands (western balkans), we are Illyrian Balkan natives Slavs are not etc... "

We have as much right to call ourselves both Slavs and Romans, cause we are 50% 50% in most cases.

Constantine the Great, Dušan the Mighty are both OUR Emperors, and we share the blood of both Constantine and Dušan.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 12:57 PM
Look this map of I2-CT10228 https://postimg.org/image/y24s2udc1/ it's present only among Slavic speaking population.
If I2-CTS10228 was Illyrians, than would be present in Italy because Illyrians settled in Italy before Roman Empire and during the time of Roman Empire, but I2-CTS10228 does not exist in Italy, deal with it.

I think this haplogroup belongs to Dinaric tribes who was illyrized, later romanized, and finnaly slavicized.

Decius
10-19-2017, 12:58 PM
there are no 100% clean identity nowdays. I was just saying that we have A LOT of Roman blood going through our veins, that we share the ancestry of Both Slavs and Ancient Romans (Genetics confirmed).

The reason for that were Albanian provocations: "Slavs conquered our lands (western balkans), we are Illyrian Balkan natives Slavs are not etc... "

We have as much right to call ourselves both Slavs and Romans, cause we are 50% 50% in most cases.

Constantine the Great, Dušan the Mighty are both OUR Emperors, and we share the blood of both Constantine and Dušan.

My ancestors are mainly the Slavic invaders though probably

Aenar
10-19-2017, 12:59 PM
I think this haplogroup belongs to Dinaric tribes who was illyrized, later romanized, and finnaly slavicized.

I2-CTS10228 originated in Belarus that is the fact, branchs of I2-CTS10228 in Belarus and Ukraine are older and more diverse than south Slavic ones.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Of Albanians are descendants of the Illyrians. I know that this is painful for you. You can't change it. Accept the reality and continue with your life.

Why should it be painful for me? You people are realy ridiculous.
You are not illyrians, you dont have any prove for your illyrian origin etc. You dont have even prove for your history before 11th century.
You try to steal the Illyrian heritage, its not belongs to you, not even in Albania, especially not the entire Balkans. Deal with it.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 01:05 PM
I2-CTS10228 originated in Belarus that is the fact, branchs of I2-CTS10228 in Belarus and Ukraine are older and more diverse than south Slavic ones.

My bad, i have in mind I2-Din.

Aenar
Illyrians were IE people, both south Slavs and Albanians have mostly non-IE haplogroups.

Bosniensis
You are not illyrians, you dont have any prove for your illyrian origin etc. You dont have even prove for your history before 11th century.
You try to steal the Illyrian heritage, its not belongs to you, not even in Albania, especially not the entire Balkans. Deal with it.

Of course it will, eventually become Albanian part of History, cause Serbs compare themselves with Russians, Siberians, Belarus people.

Who knows, one day we will have to defend ourselves against Albanian claims.

Even that Lunatic Deretic has more sense about Serbian/Western Balkan history than modern Serbian "official" historians.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:07 PM
My bad, i have in mind I2-Din.

I2a and I2-CTS10228 are nor same think.
I2a is paleo-European haplogroup probably originated in the Balkans many thousands year ago, but her descendant I2-CTS10228 originated in modern Belarus.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Of course it will, eventually become Albanian part of History, cause Serbs compare themselves with Russians, Siberians, Belarus people.

Even that Lunatic Deretic has more sense about Serbian/Western Balkan history than modern Serbian "official" historians.

No. Albania is not stronger then South Slavs. So they would not attack. (Except USA intervention again).

I think that they are satisfied with the Kosovo. They wants more, Preshevo and Macedonian regions. Not mentioned Bosnia.

Don't worry, you will not have to defend yourself from Albanians.

Decius
10-19-2017, 01:11 PM

Many people said I look Ukranian and polish one guy also said Belarusian looking some south slavs look slavic

Laberia
10-19-2017, 01:12 PM
Of course we have prove it. I have posted many things in this forum and nobody from you have contradicted. What do you consider a prove? An Illyrian inscription where you can read "Vožd stop spamming because Albanians are our descendants?"

cosmoo
10-19-2017, 01:16 PM
Baljo, you were served with the facts long time ago, but are as ignorant as ever. Leave genetics to those without sub-shoe number IQ.
Also, why do you even feel the need to justify yourself to Albanians? If we are looking at the matter through that lens, almost everyone eventually came from somewhere. Majority of their ancestors too came during the Bronze Age, so what?

Laberia
10-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Among Bosnians is very common that they claims for I2-CTS10228 that is Illyrian and related with Bosnian pyramid, this Bosniensis is typical example of average Bosniak attitudes about genetic abd history.
Not sure. Now he is claiming to be an Latin.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:23 PM
Many people said I look Ukranian and polish one guy also said Belarusian looking some south slavs look slavic

Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs have more than 50% Slavic Y DNA (I2-CTS10228 + R1a-M458/Z280), Bulgarians and Macedonians have less than 50% Slavic Y DNA.
Physical appearence have nothing to do with Y DNA, because Y DNA is very small part of total DNA.
For example the strongest haplohroup among Mexicans is R1b (from the Spaniard Conquistadors), but Mexicans look different than Spaniard, because Spaniard Conquistadors were males and took native women. Spaniard males spread R1b in Mexico, but autosomally among Mexicans dominates native genetic, and because of that they look very different that Spaniards.

Vožd
10-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Illyrians were IE people, both south Slavs and Albanians have mostly non-IE haplogroups.

I2-Din is paleolithic european, possible belonged to preillyrian Dinaric tribes.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:30 PM
I2-Din is paleolithic european, possible belonged to preillyrian Dinaric tribes.

Again: I2a-Din is originated in modern Belarus and came to Balkans with Slavs in 7th century, deal with it.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:30 PM
Not sure. Now he is claiming to be an Latin.

Bosniensis is self haters with identity crisis.

Decius
10-19-2017, 01:35 PM

Excactly he hates hat he is a Slavs so he calls himself a roman, ridiculous

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:39 PM

He probably think that all Slavs should look like Putin and who does not look like Putin is not Slav.
Putin look more like Finn or Karelian than like ancient Slav.

cosmoo
10-19-2017, 01:43 PM
You also got served with the facts (that our I2a1b was formed in northern Europe, based on ancient DNA from Mesolithic hunters of those regions), yet you are still yammering about "muh paleo continuity".

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 01:45 PM
He probably think that all Slavs should look like Putin and who does not look like Putin is not Slav.
Putin look more like Finn or Karelian than like ancient Slav.

Exactly.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 01:45 PM

OK, but this are his problems and from what i read here, a large part of South Slavs have this problems. Firomski claims to be the descendants of ancient Macedonians, Veliki Aleksandrovski. Bosnians are Illyrians (this Bosniensis is a big enigma really, because now he claims to be an Latin). servs, you know, we have this Novi Pazar who everyday explains that ameba is from serv and that from the Atlantic to Pacific, from North Pole to Indian Ocean is only servia. Now we have even the montenigas, this slavised Albanians, who have their claims, this rocky country have an academy of science, you know this? Few days ago this Vožd told me but didn't explained how the Geghs are not Albanians but they were native inhabitants assimilated from Slavs and Albanians. Yeah, the famous montenigas academy of science. The only serious people from the south slavs, because this people are south slavs, Yugoslavia was called their country, well the most serious are the Croats and they deserve all the respect. The rest are a bunch of brainwashed people without ethnic identity.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 01:48 PM
A pure Roman who show to the sky his ass five times everyday.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 01:53 PM
OK, but this are his problems and from what i read here, a large part of South Slavs have this problems. Firomski claims to be the descendants of ancient Macedonians, Veliki Aleksandrovski.

https://youtu.be/sEvEIO_6oCE

https://youtu.be/BwF8FaRkdvw

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 01:54 PM
well the most serious are the Croats and they deserve all the respect. The rest are a bunch of brainwashed people without ethnic identity.

This is a aspect from the average Albanian. You are a subjective. Your claims have nothing to do with the science.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 02:00 PM
This is a aspect from the average Albanian. You are a subjective. Your claims have nothing to do with the science.

This is not true but you are free to explain this. I hope you will do this and you will not run away as all the bunch of slavs here except this guy from Canada who was out of this discussion. I hope you will do this.

Decius
10-19-2017, 02:02 PM
OK, but this are his problems and from what i read here, a large part of South Slavs have this problems. Firomski claims to be the descendants of ancient Macedonians, Veliki Aleksandrovski. Bosnians are Illyrians (this Bosniensis is a big enigma really, because now he claims to be an Latin). servs, you know, we have this Novi Pazar who everyday explains that ameba is from serv and that from the Atlantic to Pacific, from North Pole to Indian Ocean is only servia. Now we have even the montenigas, this slavised Albanians, who have their claims, this rocky country have an academy of science, you know this? Few days ago this Vožd told me but didn't explained how the Geghs are not Albanians but they were native inhabitants assimilated from Slavs and Albanians. Yeah, the famous montenigas academy of science. The only serious people from the south slavs, because this people are south slavs, Yugoslavia was called their country, well the most serious are the Croats and they deserve all the respect. The rest are a bunch of brainwashed people without ethnic identity.

I have an ethnic identity I am a Slav most Serbs consider themselves slavs idiots like novi Pazar and bosneisis don't represent all serbs

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 02:03 PM
This is not true but you are free to explain this. I hope you will do this and you will not run away as all the bunch of slavs here except this guy from Canada who was out of this discussion. I hope you will do this.

First, you said that all except Croats, have a identity crisis. What mean you with "identity crisis" ?

All people of South Slavs in general, have a definition of their ethnic identity. So there is not identity crisis.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 02:09 PM
I have an ethnic identity I am a Slav most Serbs consider themselves slavs idiots like novi Pazar and bosneisis don't represent all serbs

Non-Slavic origin is much more popular among Macedonians, Bosniaks, Croats and Montenegrins maybe even among Bulgarians that among Serbs.

Bosniaks = pure Illyrians or Illyrians with Gothic influence, they bulid Bosnian pyramide 10 000 years ago.

Macedonians = ancient Macedonians and descandants of Alexander the Great

Montenegrins = pure Illyrian highlanders, and the tallest and strongest people on the world

Bulgarians = Thracians with minor Slavic influence

Croats = Sarmatians, Illyrians, Goths, Iranians, Slavs...

Only Serbs and Slovenes are proud of their Slavic roots.

pyrros
10-19-2017, 02:12 PM

BOSNIAK/SERBIAN

Med Features avg:

How is it possible that those savage Slavs converted the nobble Romans of Balkans into slavic speaking? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !

pyrros
10-19-2017, 02:14 PM

Please leave Novi Pazar out of this. He hasn't done anything besides GOOD to the truth, which he RESEARCHES for a LONG TIME, in contrast to some ppl....

pyrros
10-19-2017, 02:15 PM
Non-Slavic origin is much more popular among Macedonians, Bosniaks, Croats and Montenegrins maybe even among Bulgarians that among Serbs.

Bosniaks = pure Illyrians or Illyrians with Gothic influence, they bulid Bosnian pyramide 10 000 years ago.

Montenegrins = pure Illyrian highlanders, and the tallest and strongest people on the world

haven't you heard? Slavs are no more. They never existed.

Lucia
10-19-2017, 02:17 PM
Please leave Novi Pazar out of this. He hasn't done anything besides GOOD to the truth, which he RESEARCHES for a LONG TIME, in contrast to some ppl....

Are you epirot?

Geni
10-19-2017, 02:18 PM

BOSNIAK/SERBIAN

Med Features avg:

Man dont be so angry....we albanians see you ex -yugos exept albanians from Kosov and hungarians from Vojvodina like slavs because you speak serbo-croatian languages ,you living together,have married together have +- the same culture exept religion,then after this and maybe much more similar thinghs is normal that 1 albanian that is complet different see you like slavs....not all albanian all prof in history...you should accept this...dont be so angry man...the average albanian generalize because he hat others problems as to know the history of Bosnia to 1200 BC bis to 2017 DC...know you all history of Albania ? 100 % not...the average serb think that we are animals that the first thing we do after we wake up say to our children that the serbs are bad and they have to be exterminated when in reality nobody thinks about them because they have other problems .... and specially in Albania where nobody care from what country you are ...but early dont give 1 shit...you can talk serbian or greek in Tirana like in Belgrade or Athenes...but you can not change this ...live with..dont be so angry...

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 02:20 PM
South Slavs are Slavs, there can be no doubt about this. Genes don't precede culture. Even genetically, though, it's clear that South Slavs have a Slavic origin, even if they mixed heavily with pre-Slavic Balkan people. This doesn't mean South Slavs don't have a right to live where they do now, because the right to live and exist in a certain place isn't contingent on having the 'right' genes.

Aenar
10-19-2017, 02:20 PM
haven't you heard? Slavs are no more. They never existed.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

Laberia
10-19-2017, 02:21 PM
How is it possible that those savage Slavs converted the nobble Romans of Balkans into slavic speaking? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !

The OUTRAGEOUS is the fact that you are using a double account and continue to post in this forum.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 02:30 PM
First, you said that all except Croats, have a identity crisis. What mean you with "identity crisis" ?

All people of South Slavs in general, have a definition of their ethnic identity. So there is not identity crisis.

I mean that all of you are trying to find your roots in other people or nations that historically have nothing to do with you, Slavs. You feel shame to accept that you are Slavs. This is considered crisis of identity.

St. Stepinac
10-19-2017, 02:32 PM

I'm not into you fighting with Albanian neighbors, but you make a good point stating non-Slavic origin of Serbs and Bosnians.
I don't know what is your preferred native identity, but it'd be good if you didn't use "Slavic" and "Orthodox" labels committing atrocities in the war. No need to involve real Slavs in your dirty things.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 02:35 PM

I don't fully agree with you.
Each nation has had its fables and myths during the creation of national identity. I remember Magnolia once said that even the Czechs had in the past centuries this legend of an about a possible connection with Jerusalem, etc. Even Croatians do not make any distinction from others. But now I see no Croat here saying that he or she is not a Slavic but a Gothic.
Meanwhile servs are the most laughable from all.

Insuperable
10-19-2017, 02:39 PM

Just because several prominent people throughout the centuries expressed their opinions depending on a political situation tells little about the opinion of the general populace. But, yeah, lets put names of countries and put words into people's mouth.

Lucia
10-19-2017, 02:43 PM

I mean, we are literally champions in creating Slavic neologisms to avoid using foreign loanwords. Your statement is not in place. We are quite proud of our Slavic origin.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 02:47 PM
I mean, we are literally champions in creating Slavic neologisms to avoid using foreign loanwords. Your statement is not in place. We are quite proud of our Slavic origin.

You believe that your ancestors came from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine?

Aenar
10-19-2017, 02:48 PM

What about this?

https://youtu.be/OLlz6MJZOmM

Aenar
10-19-2017, 02:53 PM
South Slavs (individuals) who look Slavic are proud of their Slavic origin, and south Slavs who doest not Slavic mostly claims that they have nothing to do with Slavs.

@ Bosniensis, you does not look Slavic and because of that you think that you and your nation are not related with Slavs, am I right?

Insuperable
10-19-2017, 03:09 PM
What about this?

And what exactly about that? It is possible that there were some connections with the early Croats and Sarmatians before and that they were slavicized in central or eastern Europe. Just because someone points that out doesn't mean he or she automatically aren't proud of their slavic origins. Gothic theory and WW2 is indeed a different thing.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 03:12 PM
South Slavs (individuals) who look Slavic are proud of their Slavic origin, and south Slavs who doest not Slavic mostly claims that they have nothing to do with Slavs.

@ Bosniensis, you does not look Slavic and because of that you think that you and your nation are not related with Slavs, am I right?

Our history is extremely complex.

For example, so called "Slavic" nations of Western Balkans have no written history before 8th century.

Question is, What happened in between 4th and 8th? We can only guess...

Truth is, in 5th century western balkans had around 300.000 Latin speakers who were called Romans, and those are the people from whom Constantine the Great, Diocletian, Justinian and others came to be.

200 years later... they alll.... DIED apparently.... PUFF ... 300.000 people. (Huge numbers in those days).

Singidunum became Belgrade

Sirmium became Sremska Mitrovica

Spalathos (Palace, mini palace, diocletians palace) became Split

and many many other smaller Roman cities.

What happened to them?

There are no traces of mass murder.

Mingle
10-19-2017, 03:14 PM

Balkanites have little to no Roman blood. Most Bosniaks were Illyrian and then got Romanized(?) and then got Slavicized. The genetic contribution of the Romans to Balkanites is minimal. Most of the Med DNA in Balkanites is native and was there before the Romans invaded. Also, Romans are just as foreign to the Balkans as Slavs are, if not more so.

Even though the first recorded people in Bosnia were [probably] Illyrians, even the Illyrians came from elsewhere before settling in the Balkans.

Bosniensis
10-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Balkanites have little to no Roman blood. Most Bosniaks were Illyrian and then got Romanized(?) and then got Slavicized. The genetic contribution of the Romans to Balkanites is minimal. Most of the Med DNA in Balkanites is native and was there before the Romans invaded. Also, Romans are just as foreign to the Balkans as Slavs are, if not more so.

Even though the first recorded people in Bosnia were [probably] Illyrians, even the Illyrians came from elsewhere before settling in the Balkans.

Ha?

The closest people to Illyrians are Romans and Greeks.

Illyrians are a group of people descended from Pra-Ancient Hellenic Kings.

40 Roman Emperors had Thraco-Illyrian ancestry.

Constantine the Great was Illyrian.

Illyrian was a synonymous for Roman just like Italian, Greek and Anatolian.

Mingle
10-19-2017, 03:25 PM

Some Slovenes talk about a Venetic or Germanic or Celtic origin.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 03:26 PM
Our history is extremely complex.

For example, so called "Slavic" nations of Western Balkans have no written history before 8th century.

Question is, What happened in between 4th and 8th? We can only guess...

Truth is, in 5th century western balkans had around 300.000 Latin speakers who were called Romans, and those are the people from whom Constantine the Great, Diocletian, Justinian and others came to be.

200 years later... they alll.... DIED apparently.... PUFF ... 300.000 people. (Huge numbers in those days).

Singidunum became Belgrade

Sirmium became Sremska Mitrovica

Spalathos (Palace, mini palace, diocletians palace) became Split

and many many other smaller Roman cities.

What happened to them?

There are no traces of mass murder.
Where do you have read that western Balkans in 5th century were inhabited by 300.000 people and all those people were latinised?
About your last sentence, the part underlined, it's evident that you are a liar or an ignorant. Balkans suffered from various devastating events, barbaric invasion, famine, epidemics, etc. Slavs had their parts in this destruction of Balkans. I have told you once, read The Miracles of Saint Demetrius. It's the last time when Illyrians are mentioned and is described how the slavs invaded and burned Balkans.
But you didn't explained your Latin origin. You can't go around the forum and starting retard threads like this. It's typical behavior of Novi Pazar, you, etc, making idiot questions like, what's this and what's that. Put your ass in a chair in front of your PC and explain this your strange theories.

Mingle
10-19-2017, 03:28 PM
What about this?

These are just origin theories. It doesn't mean Croats are Iranic-wannabes.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 03:54 PM

Of course Balkanites have "Roman" blood. It's the most powerful Empire that have ruled in this region. The latinization of Balkans is the most important assimilation process that happened in the history of the region.

Kelmendasi
10-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Majority of your DNA(Ydna and autosomal) is Slavic, simple as . Your language is Slavic your culture is Slavic. The only native Balkan elements you have are some autosomal dna and some small cultural things

Kelmendasi
10-19-2017, 04:36 PM
Nope, this theory from 2010-14 has been debunked. It has never been found in ancient Balkan samples whilst Albanian haplogroups were. Also it has the highest diversity in Ukraine suggesting origin from there and expansion from there, it also has an age which fits in well with the Slavic expansions from Ukraine. Although the ancestor of I2a-Din comes from northwestern Europe as suggested by the findings of I2a1b in ancient SHG samples in Sweden. In other words nothing to do with Illyrians or paleo-Balkanites, also I2a-Din was found in medieval Poland and Russia

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 05:56 PM
I mean that all of you are trying to find your roots in other people or nations that historically have nothing to do with you, Slavs. You feel shame to accept that you are Slavs. This is considered crisis of identity.

Who are ashamed??

I always said that we are Slavs and that i am proud of it.

I am just speaking about other peoples influence. I never deny that we are Slavs.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 06:04 PM

Welcome back. Explain me this, please.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Welcome back. Explain me this, please.

You are mainly subjective people as i saw, and you spreading information based on your Serbo-Albanian conflict hate.

Why i am saying it?

Becouse you said that only Croats are proud of their Slavic origin and all other South Slavs have identity crisis.

That is not true. In World War II, if you didn't know, the "Independent State of Croatia" - nazi state, officially claimed (based on a Hitler theory), that Croats are more Germanic (Gothic) peoples, then Slavic.

That was a official theory in the "Independent State of Croatia", and ustashe members accepted it as true, and officially rejected their Slavic origin.

A lot of Bosniaks were unfortunatly part of this claims.

In this time, while NDH state propaganded their "Gothic non-Slavic origin", Serbs and other part of Bosniaks were proudly carriers of South Slavic culture and heritage and fought against these sick nazi theories.

But today is different situation of course. Croats also accept their Slavic origin today, but that was not so similar in the history.

Now i am asking you again? Your theory have sense?

HERK
10-19-2017, 06:16 PM
Some time ago Bosniensis claimed to be Byzantine if remember correctly

Lucia
10-19-2017, 06:29 PM
In this time, while NDH state propaganded their "Gothic non-Slavic origin", Serbs and other part of Bosniaks were proudly carriers of South Slavic culture and heritage and fought against these sick nazi theories.?

So there was no other part of Croats, every single one was an ustasha? Please.
Croatia is not even a successor of that state, so stop using it as an argument all the time. You think the majority agreed with them? I bet they were delighted when some random Savoy became their king..

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 06:31 PM
Of course Balkanites have "Roman" blood. It's the most powerful Empire that have ruled in this region. The latinization of Balkans is the most important assimilation process that happened in the history of the region.

What Y-DNA is roman?

Drawing-slim
10-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Well, It is universally accepted that I am not, but GENETICS (which isn't accepted by politicians etc.. for the "reasons") says otherwise.

We have been brainwashed that we are Slavs, but we are obviusly NOT.

You see, Benjamin Natenyahu said THIS to Premier Vučić, because he knew the same thing I am talking about in this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHT-Tc7IPI
Benjimin was trolling serbs here, this has been exposed.
Netanyahu was caught laughing at the good trolling skills saying serbia from the time of roman republic,lol

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 06:35 PM
So there was no other part of Croats, every single one was an ustasha? Please.
Croatia is not even a successor of that state, so stop using it as an argument all the time. You think the majority agreed with them? I bet they were delighted when some random Savoy became their king..

You watch a mustries. I have nothing against Croats and i make a difference between NDH and today Croats and you saw it. Please, dont look for mustries.

Ustashe was a very strong army (which mean they have number). Majority of Croats and good number of Bosniaks. So that is that. I explained the situation in the WW2 very good.

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:42 PM
What Y-DNA is roman?

J2b2 is Roman. E-V13 is Etruscan. R1b is Frankish. I2ab1 is Illyrian.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 06:43 PM
You are mainly subjective people as i saw, and you spreading information based on your Serbo-Albanian conflict hate.

Why i am saying it?

Becouse you said that only Croats are proud of their Slavic origin and all other South Slavs have identity crisis.

That is not true. In World War II, if you didn't know, the "Independent State of Croatia" - nazi state, officially claimed (based on a Hitler theory), that Croats are more Germanic (Gothic) peoples, then Slavic.

That was a official theory in the "Independent State of Croatia", and ustashe members accepted it as true, and officially rejected their Slavic origin.

In this time, while NDH state propaganded their "Gothic non-Slavic origin", Serbs and other part of Bosniaks were proudly carriers of South Slavic culture and heritage and fought against these sick nazi theories.

But today is different situation of course. Croats also accept their Slavic origin today, but that was not so similar in the history.

No, you are wrong in your post. Read this:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224646-For-Albanian-Trolls-around-here&p=4717932&viewfull=1#post4717932
And try to find an other argument to prove your claim against me.

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 06:45 PM

Hmm... I Can Live With This..

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:45 PM

I Was Sarcastic. Now live With Your Moronity. :)))

Lucia
10-19-2017, 06:46 PM
You watch a mustries. I have nothing against Croats and i make a difference between NDH and today Croats and you saw it. Please, dont look for mustries.

Ustashe was a very strong army (which mean they have number). Majority of Croats and good number of Bosniaks. So that is that. I explained the situation in the WW2 very good.

I have no idea what mustries are.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 06:46 PM
What Y-DNA is roman?
I don't have any idea. And i think it's impossible to determine the haplogroups of the Romans.

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:48 PM

Idiot Dont Minus Me!!

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 06:48 PM
I don't have any idea. And i think it's impossible to determine the haplogroups of the Romans.

We Can Determine Which Ones Arent (EV13, J2b2, R1b) Which Are The Main Haplos In Shiptars.

Only Some Shaljans Belong To A Italian Clade Of R1b But Thats It. And Thats Most Likely Not Even Roman As We Had Venetian And Other People From The Italian Region Settle In Shipnia.

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:49 PM
We Can Determine Which Ones Arent (EV13, J2b2, R1b) Which Are The Main Haplos In Shiptars.

Only Some Shaljans Belong To A Italian Clade Of R1b But Thats It. And Thats Most Likely Not Even Roman As We Had Venetian And Other People From The Italian Region Settle In Shipnia.

Maybe Boletini Is Italjan After All..

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Ok Peace Dont Minus Me More Please.

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 06:50 PM
No Shiptars Are Roman Or Italian Do You Understand This Labria And Abuba!!!!!!!!!

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:51 PM
No Shiptars Are Roman Or Italian Do You Understand This Labria And Abuba!!!!!!!!!

Pure Race Like Eagle Who Fly High But Never Race Mix.

Wrong
10-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Pure Race Like Eagle Who Fly High But Never Race Mix.
Fly Far Above The Skljavs And Grëks, Püro Autokton Shqip

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Fly Far Above The Skljavs And Grëks, Püro Autokton Shqip

Never Moved Like Eagle Perched On Top Of Snow Peaked Mountain. Our Eagle Strong Eagle Not Shit Eagle Like Serv or Bizantin Eagle.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 07:04 PM
I have no idea what mustries are.

mustries mean "sitnice".

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 07:04 PM
No, you are wrong in your post. Read this:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224646-For-Albanian-Trolls-around-here&p=4717932&viewfull=1#post4717932
And try to find an other argument to prove your claim against me.

I said you the facts, and you claim i am wrong.

Why am i wrong?

Lavrentis
10-19-2017, 07:07 PM
The closest people to Illyrians are Romans and Greeks.

Wrong, the people who were close to Illyrians were the Thracians and the Dacians, not the Romans or the Greeks. Well, the Adriatic coast of Italy was settled by Illyrians so there may be some connection there with the Romans. But Greeks viewed Illyrians as completely foreigners.

Mingle
10-19-2017, 07:07 PM

They have some Roman blood but much more Slavic and Illyrian/Thracian/etc. The Roman blood is minimal.

Lucia
10-19-2017, 07:09 PM
mustries mean "sitnice".

Then start paying attention to the detail more.

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 07:10 PM

Mmmm.... Mamacita.... New croat Ladie who Joined..... Ooo........ How are you and your age? :) ..

Mingle
10-19-2017, 07:12 PM

Why i am saying it?

This wasn't something that most Croat people believed. Ante Pavelic just told Hitler that Croats were of Gothic descent because Hitler was anti-Slav and he wanted Hitler's support.

Lucia
10-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Mmmm.... Mamacita.... New croat Ladie who Joined..... Ooo........ How are you and your age? :) ..

Fine, chilling in a nursing home. I'm 97.

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 07:15 PM

Why Your At A Nursing Home When You Can Be At My Lap.

Herr Abubu
10-19-2017, 07:16 PM

Ua Ua Who Is This Donë Zhuanë..

Catholic Riffs
10-19-2017, 07:17 PM
Ua Ua Who Is This Donë Zhuanë..

Its Me Bro.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:04 PM
I said you the facts, and you claim i am wrong.

Why am i wrong?

Now, stop playing the smart ass. You accused me and your accuse was wrong. Is this so difficult for you to understand?

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:13 PM
Wrong, the people who were close to Illyrians were the Thracians and the Dacians, not the Romans or the Greeks. Well, the Adriatic coast of Italy was settled by Illyrians so there may be some connection there with the Romans. But Greeks viewed Illyrians as completely foreigners.

Illyrians were a different people from ancient Greeks, but Illyrians and later Albanians were always in contact with greeks. One of the most classic movement of populations from antiquity until in our days, is the migration of of Epirote, i.e. Southern Albanians in Greece. From the other side there were an greek presence in the coastal cities of Illyria.

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 08:14 PM

Even now i mentioned Bosniaks with the Croats together, becouse i knew that Croats would be touched (especially you xD). But i see that is not enough haha

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Now, stop playing the smart ass. You accused me and your accuse was wrong. Is this so difficult for you to understand?

Your theory was wrong too. So what?

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 08:16 PM

Decius
10-19-2017, 08:16 PM

Novi Pazar uses fake and ridiculous pseudo history and its bad because it makes all Serbs look like clowns

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Which theory and why?

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 08:24 PM
Which theory and why?

Theory that only Croats are people with identity, and all other south slav members are people with identity crisis.

Why?

I explained you.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:34 PM
Theory that only Croats are people with identity, and all other south slav members are people with identity crisis.

Why?

I explained you.
here is my post:

I don't fully agree with you.
Each nation has had its fables and myths during the creation of national identity. I remember Magnolia once said that even the Czechs had in the past centuries this legend of an about a possible connection with Jerusalem, etc. Even Croatians do not make any distinction from others. But now I see no Croat here saying that he or she is not a Slavic but a Gothic.
Meanwhile servs are the most laughable from all.

What is wrong with my post?

Decius
10-19-2017, 08:37 PM
here is my post:

What is wrong with my post?

Youre calling Serbs the most laughable but you are likely basing youre opinion On Novi Pazar which is not even a close representation to what most serbs think

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 08:37 PM

That is a post which i based on.

I didn't even see this second post.

Lucia
10-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Youre calling Serbs the most laughable but you are likely basing youre opinion On Novi Pazar which is not even a close representation to what most serbs think

Why you have that username?

Decius
10-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Why you have that username?

I have it because im a supporter of Monarchism and Serbian Nationalism. I dont support genocide

Also Novi Pazar is not a good representation of the Average Serbian Nationalist or Chetnik.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:50 PM
No, my opinion is not based on Novi Pazar and Deretic. I can make an entire thread with your pseudo-scholars. But let me remember something posted by you:

Nah this is the perfect warrior: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevan_Sin%C4%91eli%C4%87

When the Ottomans swarmed the trench from all sides and headed for him, Sinđelić squeezed the trigger. The Serbs who remained in the trench with Sinđelić, as well as the attacking Ottomans, were all caught in the enormous explosion and perished. According to legend his famous last words were: "Save yourselves brothers, who wants and who can! Those who stay will die!". The fall of Sinđelić's trench forced the other units of the Serbian Revolutionary Army to retreat back to the town of Deligrad, where they entrenched themselves in a new, fortified front line.

It is estimated that over 6,000 ottoman troops were killed during the explosion along with the surviving Serb revolutionaries (those who did not manage to escape the explosion, including Sinđelić).
Do you understand that this is an stupidity?

Lucia
10-19-2017, 08:50 PM
I have it because im a supporter of Monarchism and Serbian Nationalism. I dont support genocide

Also Novi Pazar is not a good representation of the Average Serbian Nationalist or Chetnik.

Then you should be Srpski Rojalist, if you claim to be more serious than Novi Pazar.
According to your username, you probably support this.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29_hr.svg/300px-Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29_hr.svg.p ng

Decius
10-19-2017, 08:54 PM
No, my opinion is not based on Novi Pazar and Deretic. I can make an entire thread with your pseudo-scholars. But let me remember something posted by you:

Do you understand that this is an stupidity?

There are Albanian pseudo historians too, Pseudo historians dont represent what the average population thinks

Laberia
10-19-2017, 08:58 PM
That is a post which i based on.

I didn't even see this second post.
But i suggested you to read my post. There are of course Croats who are descendants of the Illyrians. But they don`t pretend things like this:
Meta-Ethnicity
Slavic, Illyrian
They have no crisis of identity.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 09:02 PM
There are Albanian pseudo historians too, Pseudo historians dont represent what the average population thinks
You don`t know your scholars, belive me. Just another small example. The main supporters of the Caucasian origine of the Albanians are your scholars. There are no Albanian scholars who write about your ethnogenesis, etc.
BTW, when you will decide to start a thread about the ethnogenesis of your people, your language, etc? This forum need an thread like this.

Decius
10-19-2017, 09:05 PM
Then you should be Srpski Rojalist, if you claim to be more serious than Novi Pazar.
According to your username, you probably support this.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29_hr.svg/300px-Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29_hr.svg.p ng

I think that Republika Srpska and atleast part of Kosovo should be Serbia. Krajina region in Croatia has mainly ethnic croats today, I am not sure about krajina region being part of serbia to be honest I couldnt say definitive No because I am from Krajina and the Croats in World war two commitited attrocities against my ancestors

Vlatko Vukovic
10-19-2017, 09:06 PM
But i suggested you to read my post. There are of course Croats who are descendants of the Illyrians. But they don`t pretend things like this:
Meta-Ethnicity
Slavic, Illyrian
They have no crisis of identity.

LOL. It's not only me who put 2 meta-ethnicities, and it is not a charateristic for south slav members.

That is a common for a lot TA member. No matter Slavs or not. I just put it here.

I always represent myself with Slavic ethnos.

Laberia
10-19-2017, 09:13 PM

Look this, because is really funny and our montenegrin friend help us:

Skull allegedly belonging to Serbian vojvoda Stevan Sinđelić, mostly Alpine:
http://slavicnet.com/sokolac/slike/nis_lobanja_vojvode_sindjelica.jpg

This guy Sindelic not only killed with this explossion 6.000 Ottomans without counting his friends. But in all that slaughtering, his head was found intact.

Babak
10-19-2017, 10:09 PM

I think most of us are speaking the language of our conquerors lol

pyrros
10-20-2017, 04:34 AM
Novi Pazar uses fake and ridiculous pseudo history and its bad because it makes all Serbs look like clowns

No. The other alternative is the berlin/vatican school according to which Slavs were insignificant. This is a dead end.

Vožd
10-20-2017, 01:41 PM

Nation with ethnic crisis, becaose Slavic tribes with these names not existed. Of medieval Slavic tribes, on Balkan only survived Serbs and Croats (Bulgarians was non Slavic tribe who adopt Slavic identity). Montenegrins as ethnicum are youngest, they need some propaganda what make them different from Serbs, even 30% of Montenegrins still declare themselves as Serbs.

They can not be Thracians, like Albanian can not be Illyrians, becouse:
1. Never existed Bulgarians as Thracian tribe or Albanians as Illyrian tribe
2. When Slavs and Bulgarians come to Balkan Thracians and Illyrians already was gone (they disappeared for several centuries before)
3. Balkan native are only Vlachs (romanized Illyrians, Thracians and their mixature with Celts, Slavs, Greeks etc.)
4. Illyrians and Thracians was only cultural groups (when they was romanized and took Roman identity and culture, they gone forever)

Becouse ethnics and nations are cultural not genetic category.

Bosniensis
10-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Nation with ethnic crisis, becaose Slavic tribes with these names not existed. Of medieval Slavic tribes, on Balkan only survived Serbs and Croats (Bulgarians was non Slavic tribe who adopt Slavic identity). Montenegrins as ethnicum are youngest, they need some propaganda what make them different from Serbs, even 30% of Montenegrins still declare themselves as Serbs.

2. When Slavs and Bulgarians come to Balkan Thracians and Illyrians already was gone (they disappeared for several centuries before)
3. Balkan native are only Vlachs (romanized Illyrians, Thracians and their mixature with Celts, Slavs, Greeks etc.)
4. Illyrians and Thracians was only cultural groups (when they was romanized and took Roman identity and culture, they gone forever)

Vlachs of Bosnia who nowdays call themselves "Bošnjaci/Srbi"...

At least 70% of Bosniaks/Serbs are Vlachs... but they abandoned that identity and they accepted slavic language instead of latin:

Vlasi Bančići
Vlasi Banjani
Vlasi Bobani
Vlasi Bogdašići
Vlasi Dobrieni
Vlasi Drobnjaci
Vlasi Gleđevići
Vlasi Hardomilići
Vlasi Hrabreni
Vlasi Kalojurjevići
Vlasi Kićurići
Vlasi Kresojevići
Vlasi Kujavići
Vlasi Kukuriječ
Vlasi Kutlovići
Vlasi Maleševci
Vlasi Mirušići
Vlasi Nenkovići
Vlasi Odrančići
Vlasi Mirilovići
Vlasi Pilatovci
Vlasi Pliščići
Vlasi Pocrnje
Vlasi Predojevići
Vlasi Pribinovići
Vlasi Primilovići
Vlasi Priradci
Vlasi Riđani
Vlasi Ugarci
Vlasi Vlahovići
Vlasi Voihnići
Vlasi Vragovići
Vlasi Zupci
Vlasi Žurovići
Vlasi Tomići (iz katuna Klapca Tomića)
Vlasi Nikolići (iz katuna Pribača Nikolića)

Aenar
10-20-2017, 01:48 PM

Illyrians and Thracians from the period of Roman conquest of the Balkans were mix of proto-Illyrians and proto-Thracians (IE people) R1, and neolitic non-IE populations J2 and E1b.

Vožd
10-20-2017, 02:08 PM

And Thracian? :D

Bosniensis
10-20-2017, 02:11 PM
Illyrians and Thracians from the period of Roman conquest of the Balkans were mix of proto-Illyrians and proto-Thracians (IE people) R1, and neolitic non-IE populations J2 and E1b.

LOL

R1 were IE people with whom Rome fought for 700 years, how could they be here?

ROFL....

There is some R1 people in Greece who were Granted Roman Citizenship through service in the Roman Legions, R1 people
from Greece are those Romanized soldiers, but everyone else.... Barbarians.

Aenar
10-20-2017, 02:14 PM
@ Her Abubu

You are confused, I2ab1 came to Balkans with Slavs in VII century, also there is no any population in history with only one haplogroup.

Aenar
10-20-2017, 02:17 PM
LOL

R1 were IE people with whom Rome fought for 700 years, how could they be here?

ROFL....

There is some R1 people in Greece who were Granted Roman Citizenship through service in the Roman Legions, R1 people
from Greece are those Romanized soldiers, but everyone else.... Barbarians.

IE people are present in Europe 5000 years, much before Roman Empire.

According to you Romans were E1b, do you know that E1b came from Africa? Whether Romans Africans?

Vožd
10-20-2017, 02:21 PM

At least 70% of Bosniaks/Serbs are Vlachs... but they abandoned that identity and they accepted slavic language instead of latin:

Vlasi Bančići
Vlasi Banjani
Vlasi Bobani
Vlasi Bogdašići
Vlasi Dobrieni
Vlasi Drobnjaci
Vlasi Gleđevići
Vlasi Hardomilići
Vlasi Hrabreni
Vlasi Kalojurjevići
Vlasi Kićurići
Vlasi Kresojevići
Vlasi Kujavići
Vlasi Kukuriječ
Vlasi Kutlovići
Vlasi Maleševci
Vlasi Mirušići
Vlasi Nenkovići
Vlasi Odrančići
Vlasi Mirilovići
Vlasi Pilatovci
Vlasi Pliščići
Vlasi Pocrnje
Vlasi Predojevići
Vlasi Pribinovići
Vlasi Primilovići
Vlasi Priradci
Vlasi Riđani
Vlasi Ugarci
Vlasi Vlahovići
Vlasi Voihnići
Vlasi Vragovići
Vlasi Zupci
Vlasi Žurovići

All Slavic names. Dont be confused of different Vlach termins. Vlach term has more meaning, it can be:
1. Vlach as social stalemate - free rearers in medieval Serbia (Žiča chrysobulls, the charter of King Milutin etc.). For example growers have often asked for their own to become Vlachs, becaose Vlachs as free reares had better conditions. Vlachs also was freedom, they did not have to go to the army etc. So, classic social stalemate, you can not become a part of another ethnic group by permission of the lords.

2. Vlach as name for people from former Principiality of Wallachia (they was only ethnic Vlachs)

3. Vlach as synonymous for Orthodox people

4. Vlach as common name for Romanic tribes on east Serbia (Romania claim them as Romanians)

5. Vlach as common name for all romanized people on Balkan.

Bosniensis
10-20-2017, 02:22 PM
IE people are present in Europe 5000 years, much before Roman Empire.

According to you Romans were E1b, do you know that E1b came from Africa? Whether Romans Africans?

yes, they lived in modern day Ukraine, Germany, Denmark, etc...

They were not present in Northern Italy, Gaul etc... they conquered those lands only later.

Eternal War between IE and Roman Hellenic people lasted for 1000 or less years.

Herr Abubu
10-20-2017, 02:23 PM
And Thracian? :D

H.

Aenar
10-20-2017, 02:27 PM
yes, they lived in modern day Ukraine, Germany, Denmark, etc...

They were not present in Northern Italy, Gaul etc... they conquered those lands only later.

Eternal War between IE and Roman Hellenic people lasted for 1000 or less years.

They were precent all over Europe, Gauls were Celtic people and Celts are IE.

Italics were also IE people, both Gauls and Italics were mostly R1b.

Vožd
10-20-2017, 02:27 PM
H.

Like Indians?

Aenar
10-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Like Indians?

Do you realize that he's joking with you not only for Thrachins but also for Illyrians, Romans and Etruscans?

Herr Abubu
10-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Like Indians?

Like Ashkali, the only leftovers of ancient Paleobalkan people, obvious by their purely Mediterranean looks.

Ancient Paleobalkan tune for reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPTrgjdj2E

Bosniensis
10-20-2017, 02:44 PM
Like Ashkali, the only leftovers of ancient Paleobalkan people, obvious by their purely Mediterranean looks.

Herodotus said that Thracians are the most numerous people second after Hindus people..

So there must be more than a "hand full of Thracians".

Herr Abubu
10-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Herodotus said that Thracians are the most numerous people second after Hindus people..

So there must be more than a "hand full of Thracians".

This is the problem with Balkaners doing history. They'll find some quote or statement made by any person and, if it fits their views, make it an unquestionable fact of dogma and call it a day. Herodotus wouldn't have known precisely whether this is true or not.

Herodotus had a very limited knowledge of the world and it is very questionable that a people living mostly in today's Bulgaria and a little more would be able to compete in population size with the Chinese, Persians or Egyptians only to mention some. They lived in an area many times smaller than that of other European peoples at the time—Celts, Germanics, Slavs.

Uskok
10-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Its impossible that one ethnic group would totally wipe out the earlier settlers by coming to new territory, its seen with genetics-modern nations arent really a enthnic-genetic groups, more culrural..so some get almost all (all is impossible) genes from earlier settlers, some from later conquerors and most get a combination..not to mention early settlers were not homogenous and were mix..
As for cultural terms that todays nations are-in the Balkans culturally "south slavs" are more similar to other balkan people-kolo, custums..so its a pre slavic thing, but are linguistically slavic, but of course an Arabian who speaks German is not German..
So I think its really up to a person-families have been breeding in their own similar circle-to decide which identity is more his own-linguistical/cultural/genetic/national/paneuropean or all of them..

Kelmendasi
10-20-2017, 03:47 PM

Oh stop it, both linguistic and genetic studies prove that Albanians and Greeks are natives to the Balkans. We are closest to the Mycenaean and Minoan samples and our haplogroups were found in ancient Balkan samples.

Uskok
10-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Oh stop it, both linguistic and genetic studies prove that Albanians and Greeks are natives to the Balkans. We are closest to the Mycenaean and Minoan samples and our haplogroups were found in ancient Balkan samples.

Before Slavs for sure but what do you say about i2 that was found in vinca culture which was way before? I2 probably came here with slavs too but it was present here probably longer, it originates in europe..as for Illyrians, there are theories that there were different groups so in north could have been more i2 and e1b1 in south..You accept that possibility?

Kouros
10-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Laberia why does it anger you that 1 or 2 Slavs on here take pride in their Illyrian or Vlach ancestry. You're the one posting all these maps saying 'x are not y', 'x are mixed with z' and now that this 'x' (bosniensis) is claiming 'z' (vlach) for himself you deny him the right. Illyricum included all of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro you know... it isn't exclusive to Albanians at all. Just calm down for once.

I'm fucking dying man...

:jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000:

Kelmendasi
10-20-2017, 04:14 PM
Before Slavs for sure but what do you say about i2 that was found in vinca culture which was way before? I2 probably came here with slavs too but it was present here probably longer, it originates in europe..as for Illyrians, there are theories that there were different groups so in north could have been more i2 and e1b1 in south..You accept that possibility?
The I2 in the Vinca was probably I2a2a or I2a1a which was also found in other ancient Balkan samples. The I2a1b which Serbs and other south Slavs carry is of Slavic origin as is shown by it's highest diversity being in Ukraine and it has a TMRCA which fits in with the Slavic expansion into the Balkans, also the oldest I2a-Din sample was found in Poland as well as another I2a-Din sample bring found in Medieval Russia. Illyrians originally were R1b(mainly Z2103/BY611) as they were an IE group although they absorbed the native haplogroups like J2b2, E1b1b, G2a etc..... About the whole I2 in the northern Illyrian tribes, the I2 they had was most definitely I2a2a as it was found in ancient Serbia for example and I2a1a but not I2a1b also E1b1b was found in Neolithic Dalmatia/Croatia along with J2b2-L283 which was found in a proto-Illyrian burial site in Dalmatia so those two haplogroups probably were a main Illyrian haplogroup in the north of Illyria as well as R1b

Uskok
10-20-2017, 04:32 PM
The I2 in the Vinca was probably I2a2a or I2a1a which was also found in other ancient Balkan samples. The I2a1b which Serbs and other south Slavs carry is of Slavic origin as is shown by it's highest diversity being in Ukraine and it has a TMRCA which fits in with the Slavic expansion into the Balkans, also the oldest I2a-Din sample was found in Poland as well as another I2a-Din sample bring found in Medieval Russia. Illyrians originally were R1b(mainly Z2103/BY611) as they were an IE group although they absorbed the native haplogroups like J2b2, E1b1b, G2a etc..... About the whole I2 in the northern Illyrian tribes, the I2 they had was most definitely I2a2a as it was found in ancient Serbia for example and I2a1a but not I2a1b also E1b1b was found in Neolithic Dalmatia/Croatia along with J2b2-L283 which was found in a proto-Illyrian burial site in Dalmatia so those two haplogroups probably were a main Illyrian haplogroup in the north of Illyria as well as R1b

So why is i2 so much more frequent in south slavs while other slavs have it significantly less,look at poland they have literally 10 times more r1a then i2..also dalmatians who have almost highest i2 were speaking their romanized language even not long ago.

Kelmendasi
10-20-2017, 04:44 PM
So why is i2 so much more frequent in south slavs while other slavs have it significantly less,look at poland they have literally 10 times more r1a then i2..also dalmatians who have almost highest i2 were speaking their romanized language even not long ago.
Because of founder effect, it isn't frequency that really matters but diversity. Ydna frequencies can change really easily, all that matter when it comes to frequency is who has the most sons and who's descendants carry on having the most sons. Diversity on the other hand usually shows the origin of the haplogroup and for I2a-Din it's in around Ukraine and Poland, anyways the oldest I2a-Din was found in Poland and not the Balkans so this proves a Slavic or eastern European origin although the ancestor of I2a-Din came from Scandinavia most probably as the distant ancestor of I2a-Din was found in SHG samples from Motala

Uskok
10-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Well yes but still strange why would i2 so overcome r1a just in balkans if they came together..also if it originated in poland..slavs came from east of poland..what do you say about e1b in (bosnian) serbs which is as high as r1b (illyrian) in albanians..isnt slavic?

Kelmendasi
10-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Well yes but still strange why would i2 so overcome r1a just in balkans if they came together..also if it originated in poland..slavs came from east of poland..what do you say about e1b in (bosnian) serbs which is as high as r1b (illyrian) in albanians..isnt slavic?
With origin the E-V13 in south Slavs is definitely of native Balkan origin and probably Illyrian in the western Balkans, although they guy who carries it and is a Slav, is still a Slav as that is what his ancestors have been for hundreds of years.

Aenar
10-20-2017, 04:59 PM

I2a-Din is Slavic, only trolls and people who don't know anything can claims that I2a-Din is Illyrian or Roman.

I2-CTS10228 (dinaric north) is more present among Belarusians and Ukrainians then among south Slavs.
South Slavs are mostly I2-PH908 (dinaric south).

Kelmendasi
10-20-2017, 05:01 PM
I2a-Din is Slavic, only trolls and people who don't know anything can claims that I2a-Din is Illyrian or Roman.

I2-CTS10228 (dinaric north) is more present among Belarusians and Ukrainians then among south Slavs.
South Slavs are mostly I2-PH908 (dinaric south).
CTS10228 is the ancestor of PH908 iirc

Laberia
10-20-2017, 05:03 PM
Laberia why does it anger you that 1 or 2 Slavs on here take pride in their Illyrian or Vlach ancestry. You're the one posting all these maps saying 'x are not y', 'x are mixed with z' and now that this 'x' (bosniensis) is claiming 'z' (vlach) for himself you deny him the right. Illyricum included all of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro you know... it isn't exclusive to Albanians at all. Just calm down for once.

I'm fucking dying man...

:jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000::jump0000:

What maps are you talking?

Aenar
10-20-2017, 05:03 PM
CTS10228 is the ancestor of PH908 iirc

Yes I know, the highest percentage of CTS10228 are in Ukraine and Belarus.

Catholic Riffs
10-21-2017, 03:29 AM

Thinking Bout You.

Dibran
10-21-2017, 04:19 AM
Because of founder effect, it isn't frequency that really matters but diversity. Ydna frequencies can change really easily, all that matter when it comes to frequency is who has the most sons and who's descendants carry on having the most sons. Diversity on the other hand usually shows the origin of the haplogroup and for I2a-Din it's in around Ukraine and Poland, anyways the oldest I2a-Din was found in Poland and not the Balkans so this proves a Slavic or eastern European origin although the ancestor of I2a-Din came from Scandinavia most probably as the distant ancestor of I2a-Din was found in SHG samples from Motala

Exactly. Even imagine having 10 sons who each have ten sons, generation after generation replicating and the fertility of E-V13, and J2b drop, then J1 could dominate the albanian genetic lineage generations from now. Its all random.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 11:20 AM

It is. My grandmother is from Naissus. But the serbs ethnically cleansed it at the beginning of 19th century.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 11:23 AM

Sadly, there is no other ethnonym left for them. I apreciate their efforts in ridding themselves of slavic filth, but they have to go further. We will come one day and clean out the slavic mess. Then they can live happy.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 11:35 AM
It is. My grandmother is from Naissus. But the serbs ethnically cleansed it at the beginning of 19th century.

After fall of Ottomans, Serbia expelled all muslims (including islamized Serbs), i dont support it, but anger towards muslims was great because of Ottoman terror over Christians.

So, you think they have ancient origin in Niš, a "Naissus Illyrians"?

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 01:00 PM
So, you think they have ancient origin in Niš, a "Naissus Illyrians"?

My mitochondrial DNA says so, yes. Illyrians stopped existing as a people 2200 years ago. Our language is destroyed by latin. There is no illyrian etnos in pre slavic Naissus, its a roman town and my grandmother comes from those roman people. The same people with Constantine the great.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 01:07 PM

Because real roman population i.e. albanians, whom you should reference to; have almost no slavic DNA at all!!! We are historically, genetically, linguistically different from you. You can not claim common history with us. At best your a mut, mixed blood, your history is shame and loss. Nothing else.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 01:24 PM
My mitochondrial DNA says so, yes. Illyrians stopped existing as a people 2200 years ago. Our language is destroyed by latin. There is no illyrian etnos in pre slavic Naissus, its a roman town and my grandmother comes from those roman people. The same people with Constantine the great.

I want say that Albanian first time migrated north of Drim river after Ottoman arival. There is no ancient Albanians on Kosovo, especially not in Niš etc.
Also there is no prove for Albanians before 11th century. You maybe have ancient Balkan origin, but this ancestors was was not Albanians, because Albanians not existed in that time. Many Serbs have also origin of Balkan native (i belive even majority of Serbs) because Slavs asimilated Vlachs (romanized Illyrians and Thracians).

Laberia
10-22-2017, 01:43 PM

You are completely an idiot.

Laberia
10-22-2017, 01:58 PM
I want say that Albanian first time migrated north of Drim river after Ottoman arival. There is no ancient Albanians on Kosovo, especially not in Niš etc.
Also there is no prove for Albanians before 11th century. You maybe have ancient Balkan origin, but this ancestors was was not Albanians, because Albanians not existed in that time. Many Serbs have also origin of Balkan native (i belive even majority of Serbs) because Slavs asimilated Vlachs (romanized Illyrians and Thracians).

When someone of you servs will decide to elaborate this migration of the Albanians after the Ottoman invasion in Kosova and other territories once inhabitated by Albanians? It's ridiculous that you continue to spread this disinformation but you are scared to start a thread and explain the whole story. About the Albanians of Nish, Tren, Pirot, Kurshumlie, etc, again defteroviç tell you that they arrived after the Ottoman invasion? You have to decide, Albanians migrated in Kosova and other places mentioned by me or those Albanians are assimilated servs as Novi Pazar claim from his ass.
Albanians are autochtonous in their land, you arrived from a secret place, because you don't want to tell us this place, you don't start a thread about your ethnogenesis, your language, history, etc. Albanians are mentioned before the 11 century, before your ancestors arrived in Balkans. But i can't spam this forum every time that someone of you decide to spam with idiot assumptions. There is a thread started by this your compatriot çetnik about the connection between Illyrians and Albanians, you can find all the the evidences there.
Now i have an question for you personally. Can you elaborate this theory that Geghs were not Albanians but they were assimilated by Albanians and Slavs? Thanks in advance.

Seya
10-22-2017, 02:15 PM

Vlasi Bančići
Vlasi Banjani
Vlasi Bobani
Vlasi Bogdašići
Vlasi Dobrieni
Vlasi Drobnjaci
Vlasi Gleđevići
Vlasi Hardomilići
Vlasi Hrabreni
Vlasi Kalojurjevići
Vlasi Kićurići
Vlasi Kresojevići
Vlasi Kujavići
Vlasi Kukuriječ
Vlasi Kutlovići
Vlasi Maleševci
Vlasi Mirušići
Vlasi Nenkovići
Vlasi Odrančići
Vlasi Mirilovići
Vlasi Pilatovci
Vlasi Pliščići
Vlasi Pocrnje
Vlasi Predojevići
Vlasi Pribinovići
Vlasi Primilovići
Vlasi Priradci
Vlasi Riđani
Vlasi Ugarci
Vlasi Vlahovići
Vlasi Voihnići
Vlasi Vragovići
Vlasi Zupci
Vlasi Žurovići

even russians are using this name Vlasiy. it's identical. i don't think actual vlachs are using such name...more then that u can't be a vlach if u're speaking a slavic language..cose the meaning of vlach=latin speaker...nothing else.

Aenar
10-22-2017, 03:31 PM
even russians are using this name Vlasiy. it's identical. i don't think actual vlachs are using such name...more then that u can't be a vlach if u're speaking a slavic language..cose the meaning of vlach=latin speaker...nothing else.

Vlach is just synonym for vulgar Latin speakers in the Balkans and central/eastern Europe nothing more nor less than that.

Bosniensis think that Vlach are descendant of Romans, he is very confused or he is a troll or maybe both.

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Bosniensis think that Vlach are descendant of Romans, he is very confused or he is a troll or maybe both.

Bosniensis is one of those Balkanites who feel so useless that they try to grasp on some imaginary 'noble' descent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlatko Vukovic
10-22-2017, 03:41 PM
Bosniensis is one of those Balkanites who feel so useless that they try to grasp on some imaginary 'noble' descent.

He doesn't know difference between Vlach and Roman peoples.

Ylla
10-22-2017, 03:43 PM
xxxx

Aenar
10-22-2017, 03:43 PM

It is very interesting that Bosniensis wants to be Vlach because majority of Balkanites don't want to have any connection with Vlachs, even Turks are not so hated among Balkanites as Vlachs.

Even many Albanians dislike Vlachs and claims that they are purest Illyrians than Vlachs, and they claims that Vlachs are mixed with many alien elements, nobody likes Vlachs.

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 03:45 PM
He doesn't know difference between Vlach and Roman peoples.

He is either completely stupid or completely ignorant in history. Or he is a troll and he does this on purpose.

Laberia
10-22-2017, 03:58 PM
It is very interesting that Bosniensis wants to be Vlach because majority of Balkanites don't want to have any connection with Vlachs, even Turks are not so hated among Balkanites as Vlachs.

Even many Albanians dislike Vlachs and claims that they are purest Illyrians than Vlachs, and they claims that Vlachs are mixed with many alien elements, nobody likes Vlachs.

Albanians don't dislike Vlachs. Vlachs are hardworking people and they integrate perfectly with the other nations giving an important contribution in the hosting societies. About their origin there are different theories but it's useless to repeat for 101 the same things.

Aenar
10-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Albanians don't dislike Vlachs. Vlachs are hardworking people and they integrate perfectly with the other nations giving an important contribution in the hosting societies. About their origin there are different theories but it's useless to repeat for 101 the same things.

Yea, Prime Minister of Albania Edi Rama is Vlach origin.

Laberia
10-22-2017, 04:05 PM
Yea, Prime Minister of Albania Edi Rama is Vlach origin.

Could be that his grandfather from father side was a Vlach. But it's not this the point, few names, etc. Here in Albania they can follow schools in their language and also they have their churches where the liturgy is in Vlach language.

Aenar
10-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Could be that his grandfather from father side was a Vlach. But it's not this the point, few names, etc. Here in Albania they can follow schools in their language and also they have their churches where the liturgy is in Vlach language.

Alexis Tsipras have Vlach origin from the father's side https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Tsipras#Early_life_and_career

Lavrentis will be very angry because of this. :D

Laberia
10-22-2017, 04:15 PM
Alexis Tsipras have Vlach origin from the father's side https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Tsipras#Early_life_and_career

No, Tsipras from father side is from Asia Minor. His ancestors arrived in Greece during the exchange of population between Turkey and Greece.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 04:19 PM
When someone of you servs will decide to elaborate this migration of the Albanians after the Ottoman invasion in Kosova and other territories once inhabitated by Albanians? It's ridiculous that you continue to spread this disinformation but you are scared to start a thread and explain the whole story. About the Albanians of Nish, Tren, Pirot, Kurshumlie, etc, again defteroviç tell you that they arrived after the Ottoman invasion? You have to decide, Albanians migrated in Kosova and other places mentioned by me or those Albanians are assimilated servs as Novi Pazar claim from his ass.
Albanians are autochtonous in their land, you arrived from a secret place, because you don't want to tell us this place, you don't start a thread about your ethnogenesis, your language, history, etc. Albanians are mentioned before the 11 century, before your ancestors arrived in Balkans. But i can't spam this forum every time that someone of you decide to spam with idiot assumptions. There is a thread started by this your compatriot çetnik about the connection between Illyrians and Albanians, you can find all the the evidences there.
Now i have an question for you personally. Can you elaborate this theory that Geghs were not Albanians but they were assimilated by Albanians and Slavs? Thanks in advance.

Actually you need to explain with proves. Officially history dont recognize Albanians are native people, because Albanians not existed in tih time especially not in this teritory.

This about Ghegs is my opinion, they are different from Tosks, clearly have not same origin.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Actually you need to explain with proves. Officially history dont recognize Albanians are native people, because Albanians not existed in tih time especially not in this teritory.

This about Ghegs is my opinion, they are different from Tosks, clearly have not same origin.
Official historians do conclude that Albanians are native to the Balkans and that our genetics and language are proof of this, it's Serbian historians who say otherwise. Ghegs and Tosks do have the same origins as shown by genetics

Laberia
10-22-2017, 04:37 PM

Absolutely Albanians existed and i told you where you can read my opinion. And it's not only my opinion but it's the opinion of the majority of the scientific community. I know that you suffer this fact, but you can't do nothing.
About Geghs, is not your personal theory. These are products of your propaganda. You are victims of an systematic brainwashing. Since the creation of your country, the teachings of Geography and History was considered a matter of national priority. This process of brainwashing and this hate against Albanians that they feed you, produce zombies who go around in forums repeating the same retard mantra, or idiots like Novi Pazar. If you go in the thread that i suggested to you, you will see that i proved the Illyrian-Albanian continuity in a original way. I have quoted a Montenegrin Prince, a king of servia, the Communist elite of ex-Yugoslavia including Tito. All of them accept that Albanians are natives in Balkans, descendants of Illyrians and some of them supported the thesis that Albanians are here even before the ancient Greeks.
And since i mentioned this Montenegrin Prince, this theory of the Ghegs, is now supported by Montenegrin Academy. We have this new state in Balkans with an nationalist ideology elaborated by their Academy of Science. Unbelievable, they have even an Academy of Sciences, the rocky country.

Seya
10-22-2017, 04:44 PM

who told u that? never heard such thing before

The Illyrian Warrior
10-22-2017, 04:49 PM

That's what Serb academia says but others who did actually studied historical patterns in Balkans say that Albanians are native, Illyrian with Thracian and other peripheral influence.

Clearly and dearly Ghegs and Tosks have similar origin with only minor dialect difference, you speak an intentional bullcrap here.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 04:51 PM
That's what Serb academia says but others who did actually studied historical patterns in Balkans say that Albanians are native, Illyrian with Thracian and other peripheral influence.

Clearly and dearly Ghegs and Tosks have similar origin with only minor dialect difference, you speak an intentional bullcrap here.
They're propaganda against us is pathetic, it's on the same level as playground insults as they have no backing what so ever. Funny how they like to play the "We wuz natives" card when they have a Slavic language, Slavic culture and majorly Slavic genetics

Aenar
10-22-2017, 04:58 PM
who told u that? never heard such thing before

I noticed.

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 06:10 PM

Why would I be angry? Tsipras is actually of Arvanite descent from his father side. His surname is not Greek, usually short surnames are Arvanite surnames. But he could also be of Vlach descent, since Arvanites in Greece mixed with Vlachs. They are called Arvanito-Vlachs.

Aenar
10-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Why would I be angry? Tsipras is actually of Arvanite descent from his father side. His surname is not Greek, usually short surnames are Arvanite surnames. But he could also be of Vlach descent, since Arvanites in Greece mixed with Vlachs. They are called Arvanito-Vlachs.

What is the position today of people with Arvanite roots in Greece, whether they are highly positioned in Greek society on average?

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 06:19 PM
What is the position today of people with Arvanite roots in Greece, whether they are highly positioned in Greek society on average?

Some have become prime ministers. They are like native Greeks in the society, no difference.

Aenar
10-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Some have become prime ministers. They are like native Greeks in the society, no difference.

What about Anatolian Greeks?

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 06:30 PM
What about Anatolian Greeks?

The same story. There's no difference.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Official historians do conclude that Albanians are native to the Balkans and that our genetics and language are proof of this, it's Serbian historians who say otherwise. Ghegs and Tosks do have the same origins as shown by genetics

Do you mean people which descendant today are Albanians or you think literally Albanians?
Ofc people who declare as Albanian today have Balkan native origin, because they are asimilated first by Romans, then by Albanians. Serbs have also Balkan native origin because Slavs also asimilated Vlachs etc. But there was not Albanian antic tribe on Balkan, deal with it.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 06:46 PM
Do you mean people which descendant today are Albanians or you think literally Albanians?
Ofc people who declare as Albanian today have Balkan native origin, because they are asimilated first by Romans, then by Albanians. Serbs have also Balkan native origin because Slavs also asimilated Vlachs etc. But there was not Albanian antic tribe on Balkan, deal with it.
lolololololol, you Serbs are funny af. You are so deluded man, Albanians are 100% native to the Balkans as shown by genetics, present day and archaic ethnonym and language. There never was a Caucasian Albanian migration this is debunked by modern day non-Serbian historians and is debunked by genetics and language but you are too deluded to understand. There was an Albani tribe and there were other ancient tribes going by Arbri/Arber, so deal with it

Decius
10-22-2017, 06:48 PM
lolololololol, you Serbs are funny af. You are so deluded man, Albanians are 100% native to the Balkans as shown by genetics, present day and archaic ethnonym and language. There never was a Caucasian Albanian migration this is debunked by modern day non-Serbian historians and is debunked by genetics and language but you are too deluded to understand. There was an Albani tribe and there were other ancient tribes going by Arbri/Arber, so deal with it

Most Serbs are proud of there slavic heritage, people on anthro forums are different then the average Serb. I am Slavic and proud to be Slavic im not a native to the balkans.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 06:48 PM

Lol, well we have the Dux Giovanni family who are mentioned as natives of Kosovo (they are still there today!) as early as 700 AD. Dukagjini theyr called in albanian.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 06:50 PM
Most Serbs are proud of there slavic heritage, people on anthro forums are different then the average Serb. I am Slavic and proud to be Slavic im not a native to the balkans.
I don't mind Serbs in general, but the ones who claim to be native Balkanites and that Albanians aren't really need to fix up. They legit hate their own ethnicity and culture lol

Laberia
10-22-2017, 06:51 PM

Tsipras is not Arvanite. He is prosfig from father side. Read the wiki page.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 06:51 PM

Decius
10-22-2017, 06:52 PM
I don't mind Serbs in general, but the ones who claim to be native Balkanites and that Albanians aren't really need to fix up. They legit hate their own ethnicity and culture lol

I dont even mind Albanians anymore my biggest enemy are the western euro anglo mutts that are anti east euro and have an anti east euro agenda.

Lavrentis
10-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Tsipras is not Arvanite. He is prosfig from father side. Read the wiki page.

His father is from Epirus and has a surname that sounds Albanians. He might be mixed with Anatolian Greeks

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 06:53 PM

Tsipra means Cyprus in albanian.

Gone West
10-22-2017, 06:56 PM
I dont even mind Albanians anymore my biggest enemy are the western euro anglo mutts that are anti east euro and have an anti east euro agenda.

All europeans governments are fucked.

And, without offense, you are part of them, you live in Canada, you are east-euro by phenotype and ancestry, but right now you are a Canadian citizen.

Your biggest ennemy ? Yes, me too. But what are you gonna do about it ?

Vožd
10-22-2017, 06:58 PM
About Geghs, is not your personal theory. These are products of your propaganda. You are victims of an systematic brainwashing. Realy? Now explaim me where i leraned about it? So, you already "know" im brainwached, i belive you also "know" where i find it "propaganda".

hate against Albanians that they feed you, produce zombies who go around in forums repeating the same retard mantra
I not hate anyone, i just said that Albanians have not same origin, because its obviously, i also said that Serbs have not same origin, especially Croats dont have etc. But your poblem is because you think that your nation is something unique, you are "A great warrior Illrians" although you actually was only shepherds for centuries, first country you created in 1913. your propaganda about "Illyrian pure origin" is ridiculous, but is stop begin ridiculous when you start with terrorism based on claiming south Slavs lands as "Albanian-Illyrian" in Serbia, Macedonia etc. Your propaganda is realy danger for Balkans.

you, you will see that i proved the Illyrian-Albanian continuity in a original way.
I only want prove for Albanians as Illyrian tribe, only looking for Albanian name in anciet Europe, i dont care for genetics, all nation in Balkan have Balkan native genes.

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 07:00 PM
His father is from Epirus and has a surname that sounds Albanians. He might be mixed with Anatolian Greeks

Hes a Byzantine with roots in Cyprus, who dwelled amongst albanians. The surname Qipro (Cyprus) is not uncommon in south albania. Look.
https://m.facebook.com/dhimiter.qipro?ref=content_filter

Just search Qipro on Facebook and you will see.

Albanian Q = Greek TS

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Realy? Now explaim me where i leraned about it? So, you already "know" im brainwached, i belive you also "know" where i find it "propaganda".

I not hate anyone, i just said that Albanians have not same origin, because its obviously, i also said that Serbs have not same origin, especially Croats dont have etc. But your poblem is because you think that your nation is something unique, you are "A great warrior Illrians" although you actually was only shepherds for centuries, first country you created in 1913. your propaganda about "Illyrian pure origin" is ridiculous, but is stop begin ridiculous when you start with terrorism based on claiming south Slavs lands as "Albanian-Illyrian" in Serbia, Macedonia etc. Your propaganda is realy danger for Balkans.

I only want prove for Albanians as Illyrian tribe, only looking for Albanian name in anciet Europe, i dont care for genetics, all nation in Balkan have Balkan native genes.
So what do you believe, that we are from the Caucasus? Get out of here you self hating speng, trying to claim how you are Illyrian when you are just Slavic plain and simple. And genetics matters the most btw and we had our first nation in 1100s

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 07:08 PM

Yeah all nations have balkan native genes. But none have as much as gheg albanians. We have even more than greeks themselves.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 07:09 PM
So what do you believe, that we are from the Caucasus? Get out of here you self hating speng, trying to claim how you are Illyrian when you are just Slavic plain and simple. And genetics matters the most btw and we had our first nation in 1100s

Im Slav, not Illyrian, im not claim im Illyrian, maybe i have Balkan native origin like many Serbs (because south Slavs slavicized Vlachs, and today dont look like other Slavs at all). But Illyrians dont exist anymore, noone is Illyrian today, because Illyrians was only cultural group, not genetic group, and what Albanians have of Illyrian culture today? Where is your historical proves as Illyrians?

Vožd
10-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Yeah all nations have balkan native genes. But none have as much as gheg albanians. We have even more than greeks themselves.

Laberia dont like this, he said there is no difference between Ghegs and other Albanians, all are "Pure Albanian/Illyrian".

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Im Slav, not Illyrian, im not claim im Illyrian, maybe i have Balkan native origin like many Serbs (because south Slavs slavicized Vlachs, and today dont look like other Slavs at all). But Illyrians dont exist anymore, noone is Illyrian today, because Illyrians was only cultural group, not genetic group, and what Albanians have of Illyrian culture today? Where is your historical proves as Illyrians?

Genetics retard!! GENETIIIIIICS!!!!!

Trilecce
10-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Laberia dont like this, he said there is no difference between Ghegs and other Albanians, all are "Pure Albanian/Illyrian".

Of course there is difference. Even Laberia knows this because he has pointed out certain phenotypical differences between regions of albania. Maybe you misunderstand him?

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Illyrian culture in Albanians is evident, traditional clothing, dances, language, pagan traditions/religion etc. I already explained how there were Illyrian tribes near or in Albania by the names of Albani and Arbri or Arber and in old Albanian the word for Albanian in Arber/Arbereshe/Arben/Arberneshe. Also genetics is proof of a native Balkan origin, we are closest to ancient Balkan samples as well as Greeks and our haplogroups were found in native Balkan samples some of which were proto-Illyrian samples. I am not saying that Albanians are 100% Illyrian, I am saying that we are 100% native Balkan and that Illyrian or a Thraco-Illyrian mixture is most likely. The Caucasus theory which you anti-Albanians love so much has been debunked and is now considered "obsolete" by modern day historians

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:15 PM
There is hardly any difference between Ghegs and Tosks

Vožd
10-22-2017, 07:18 PM
Of course there is difference. Even Laberia knows this because he has pointed out certain phenotypical differences between regions of albania. Maybe you misunderstand him?

People with many differences can not have same origin. Ghegs are Balkan native albanized people.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:19 PM
People with many differences can not have same origin. Ghegs are Balkan native albanized people.
And who are these people who "Albanized" us lol? "Albanian" is an ethnonym derived from the Illyrian tribe called Albani

Vožd
10-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Illyrian culture in Albanians is evident, traditional clothing, dances, language, pagan traditions/religion etc. I already explained how there were Illyrian tribes near or in Albania by the names of Albani and Arbri or Arber and in old Albanian the word for Albanian in Arber/Arbereshe/Arben/Arberneshe. Also genetics is proof of a native Balkan origin, we are closest to ancient Balkan samples as well as Greeks and our haplogroups were found in native Balkan samples some of which were proto-Illyrian samples. I am not saying that Albanians are 100% Illyrian, I am saying that we are 100% native Balkan and that Illyrian or a Thraco-Illyrian mixture is most likely. The Caucasus theory which you anti-Albanians love so much has been debunked and is now considered "obsolete" by modern day historians

What clothing, what dances?
If you mean iso-polyphony music its byzantine origin, like similiar "ojkača" songs in dinaric Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia.

Vožd
10-22-2017, 07:23 PM
And who are these people who "Albanized" us lol? "Albanian" is an ethnonym derived from the Illyrian tribe called Albani

Albanoi have nothing to do with "Shqiptarët"

Aenar
10-22-2017, 07:24 PM
If you mean iso-polyphony music its byzantine origin, like similiar "ojkača" songs in dinaric Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia.

Bosnians are not so Dinaric in terms of phenotype, Herzegovians are much more Dinaric than Bosnians.

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:26 PM
The "Valle" was practiced by Illyrians and probably other Balkanic tribes, the Albanian sword dance was noted to have been practiced around Epirus and Albania. The Plis/Qeleshe which Albanians were was worn by ancient Balkan tribes mainly by Greeks and Illyrians, the traditional Albanian clothing in general is native and has many native Balkan pagan symbols

Kelmendasi
10-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Albanoi have nothing to do with "Shqiptarët"
They do, "Shqiptar" is a recent ethnonym for Albanian. Albanians called themselves "Arber" or "Arbereshe" which is though to have developed from "Alban"