10-20-2017, 05:56 PM
It's 104 million person now :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-41453757

Lucia
10-20-2017, 06:09 PM
That's the population of Croatia

Black Panther
10-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Egypt is projected to pass Brazil in terms of population size in the next 60-70 years. That's amazing considering Brazil has twice as many people as Egypt right now.

al-Bosni
10-20-2017, 06:12 PM
That's the population of Croatia
A lot are Muslims, and growing.

Number of Illegal migrants coming from Bosnia to Croatia grows by 350%

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/politics/22866-number-of-illegal-migrants-coming-from-bosnia-grows-by-350

Rumata
10-20-2017, 06:20 PM
They have no rest, those rabbits.

Lucia
10-20-2017, 06:20 PM
A lot are Muslims, and growing.

Number of Illegal migrants coming from Bosnia to Croatia grows by 350%

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/politics/22866-number-of-illegal-migrants-coming-from-bosnia-grows-by-350

Muslims change when they come to Croatia, we have such great wines, spirits and beers, they simply can't resist them.

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Egypt is projected to pass Brazil in terms of population size in the next 60-70 years. That's amazing considering Brazil has twice as many people as Egypt right now.

Probably but if Egypt continues this rate of birth we will probably pass brazil in the next 15 to 20 years, 4 million in 4 months is something.

our plan to grow to 500 million with developing the desert.

Maintenance
10-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Probably but if Egypt continues this rate of birth we will probably pass brazil in the next 15 to 20 years, 4 million in 4 months is something.

What will they do with the desert?

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:33 PM
They have no rest, those rabbits.

Don't jinx us you little russki.

Sacrificed Ram
10-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Muslims change when they come to Croatia, we have such great wines, spirits and beers, they simply can't resist them.

And croatian woman are capable to marry any man, see the case of Trump. If a croatian woman is capable to marry a presbiterian, I think is more easy marry a muslim.

Black Panther
10-20-2017, 06:36 PM

4 million in the first four months of the year is an outstandingly huge number of babies for a population of 100 million. This is something we didn't even see during the baby-boom period.

Lucia
10-20-2017, 06:37 PM
And croatian woman are capable to marry any man, see the case of Trump. If a croatian woman is capable to marry a presbiterian, I think is more easy marry a muslim.

Melania is Slovene.

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:37 PM

more cities like this one

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2017/07/29/Egypt-s-new-capital-among-world-s-top-urban-mega-projects-.html

Sacrificed Ram
10-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Melania is Slovene.

Fail joke. :picard1:

Lucia
10-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Fail joke. :picard1:

I never get any of your jokes, so it doesn't matter :)

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:44 PM
4 million in the first four months of the year is an outstandingly huge number of babies for a population of 100 million. This is something we didn't even see during the baby-boom period.

True, but the case here is kinda strange, the government in public shows that it fights the increase of babies (just to get more aid from the U.S and other agencies) but in secret they encourage the high birth rate, the trend now in Egypt to have at least 4 kids in every family.

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:45 PM
I never get any of your jokes, so it doesn't matter :)

He is trying to say, you should marry a Muslim.

Demon Revival
10-20-2017, 06:55 PM
Bitch, stop breeding. You only have sand. You will only make for a nice buffet for vultures and buzzards in the sand once you get to Brazilian level populations.

You will certainly need to invade Ethiopia and other far away countries if they decide to cut off the Nile, which most certainly they will.

Rumata
10-20-2017, 06:55 PM

I think if it could be a giant flash mob.

Rumata
10-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Don't jinx us you little russki.

Ha-ha, how big are you?

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 06:59 PM
Ha-ha, how big are you?

You see the pyramids? now you know : A

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 07:00 PM
Bitch, stop breeding. You only have sand. You will only make for a nice buffet for vultures and buzzards in the sand once you get to Brazilian level populations.

You will certainly need to invade Ethiopia and other far away countries if they decide to cut off the Nile, which most certainly they will.

You want some sand?

Rumata
10-20-2017, 07:04 PM
You see the pyramids? now you know : A

I have to admit that was a joke :)
I'll try to catch up.
I don't see pyramids but I see the Aswan Dam (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam)

War Chef
10-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Mass famine & starvation in 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Great, now we will have more creepy brown guys sending random white chicks dirty messages on facebook...

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Mass famine & starvation in 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Great, now we will have more creepy brown guys sending random white chicks dirty messages on facebook...

Envy in its peak :lol:

Stears
10-20-2017, 07:14 PM
They proliferate similar fast like the cancer cells.

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 07:17 PM
They proliferate similar fast like the cancer cells.

ahaha
don't you have 3% Mena admx? it was probably an Egyptian great great grandfather.

Stears
10-20-2017, 07:19 PM
ahaha
don't you have 3% Mena admx? it was probably an Egyptian great great grandfather.

wrong.

and who will feed those children ?

We have seen how African and Arab countries solve the overpopulation problem, you send them to Europe.

Egyptian
10-20-2017, 07:24 PM
wrong.

and who will feed those children ?

We have seen how African and Arab countries solve the overpopulation problem, you send them to Europe.

We know how to feed ourselves very well, don't worry about Egypt.

And if we want to open our sea borders to refugess from african countries, you will see what is a problem really means.. till now we're just closing our borders but I hope no one tests our patience.

Hudayar
10-20-2017, 07:37 PM

I don't like any alcoholic beverage

Lucia
10-20-2017, 07:45 PM
I don't like any alcoholic beverage

There are chocolates with alcohol inside, I think you would like those.

Maintenance
10-20-2017, 09:07 PM
English translation?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-21-2017, 01:54 AM
Congratulations with your future starving population and the destruction of what little of a middle class you already have.

DarknessWin
10-21-2017, 02:01 AM
Gypsies grow up

Anglojew
10-21-2017, 03:16 AM
What percentage have mental & physical disabilities?

Jehan
10-21-2017, 07:28 AM
A survey of 50 Nobel laureates has found that many recognise population growth to be among the greatest threats to humanity today.

https://www.populationmatters.org/nobel-scientists-cite-overpopulation-and-environmental-destruction-as-greatest-threats-facing-humanity/

There are nobel prize and there are egyptians.

wvwvw
10-21-2017, 07:38 AM
MAHA SAAD ZAKI, a professor of clinical genetics, ushers Ahmed, Fatima and their family into her room at Egypt’s National Research Centre. At least three of their six children have a rare neurological illness that manifests itself around age four, causing mental retardation, loss of the use of their limbs and, later, death. The couple’s nine-year-old daughter slumps, twitching. This congenital illness has appeared because, as well as being husband and wife, Ahmed and Fatima are also first cousins (their names have been changed).

Cases like these are all too common in the Middle East and north Africa. Marrying a close relative markedly increases the chance that both parents are carriers of dangerous recessive genes, which can then cause disease when a child inherits a copy of the gene from both parents, as will happen in 25% of cases. The gamut of such illnesses runs from known ones such as microcephaly (in which children have unusually small heads) cystic fibrosis and thalassaemia, a blood disorder, to wholly new disorders. “Ninety percent of the cases I see are caused by consanguineous marriages,” says Ms Zaki.

https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21693632-marriage-between-close-relatives-much-too-common-keeping-it-family

Kamal900
10-21-2017, 08:10 AM
Wa far7aan hadey shee? Takhalouf at it's finest. Quality over quantity, that's the lesson here. Having more population doesn't make it good. In fact, it's the sole reason why our planet is dying in the first place.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 10:55 AM
Congratulations with your future starving population and the destruction of what little of a middle class you already have.

Doesn't matter, we will keep growing :'D

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Gypsies grow up

WRONG
the only gypsies are your people who doesn't work, lazy as f and beg for money from Germany.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 10:58 AM
A survey of 50 Nobel laureates has found that many recognise population growth to be among the greatest threats to humanity today.

https://www.populationmatters.org/nobel-scientists-cite-overpopulation-and-environmental-destruction-as-greatest-threats-facing-humanity/

There are nobel prize and there are egyptians.

bwhaha they can have their nobel prizes in their throats and shut up .. they are right about enviornmental destruction but not about population.

anyway they can say that to china or india.

DarknessWin
10-21-2017, 01:28 PM
WRONG
the only gypsies are your people who doesn't work, lazy as f and beg for money from Germany.

Greece is numder 4th in the world with most work hours per year,
why you continue to say this lies and propaganda against us ??

Merkel and Germans said that ??? Greeks work twice as Germans, so who is Lazy now???

https://i.imgur.com/kHdTyf1.png

https://i.imgur.com/l1k7hJb.png

wvwvw
10-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Egypt is on permanent welfare from the USA..receives billion of dollars in aid each year and this money are not loans.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-21-2017, 02:03 PM
bwhaha they can have their nobel prizes in their throats and shut up .. they are right about enviornmental destruction but not about population.

anyway they can say that to china or india.

Dumb ass, the more people means the more damage to the environment and the environment is kind of important in sustaining humanity.

The issue is more complicated than that and I personally don't have an issue with population growth in of itself but my issue with your post is the absurdity that just because a population rises it will mean wealth will be created by adding workers to industry. It doesn't work that way today. You're two centuries too late. All it will mean is cheap labor to foreign companies.

Actually, the situation will be worse thanks to robotics (there are already machines picking grapes, oranges, etc., for example). What are you going to do with such a large unskilled population? They will cause a problem to whomever is in power.

wvwvw
10-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Dumb ass, the more people means the more damage to the environment and the environment is kind of important in sustaining humanity.

The issue is more complicated than that and I personally don't have an issue with population growth in of itself but my issue with your post is the absurdity that just because a population rises it will mean wealth will be created by adding workers to the industry. It doesn't work that way today. You're two centuries too late. All it will mean is cheap labor to foreign companies.

Actually, the situation will be worse thanks to robotics (there are already machines picking grapes, oranges, etc., for example). What are you going to do with such a large unskilled population? They're going to cause a problem to whomever is in power.

Worst of all they export their people to us. Everyday you hear of loadboats of people arriving to Crete (besides the Aegean) from Egypt. I already see many Egyptians in Greece. Egypt is not in war zone and the immigrants it exports are not refugees but purely economic immigrants.

Maybe we should start sinking those boats so that the likes of 'Egyptian' will have to rethink about birth control.

wvwvw
10-21-2017, 02:29 PM
What are you going to do with such a large unskilled population? They will cause a problem to whomever is in power.

Unskilled AND Islamist population which consistently votes for Islamic parties, Sharia, kidnaps Coptic Christians and imprisons bloggers who insult Islam

Majorities of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan support the death penalty for leaving Islam
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/01/64-percent-of-muslims-in-egypt-and-pakistan-support-the-death-penalty-for-leaving-islam/?utm_term=.ce1e20fef51d

Insuperable
10-21-2017, 02:31 PM
You are so dumb.

Ujku
10-21-2017, 02:55 PM

It will stop , every shithole that grows in rapid pace will eventually stop when the living standards improve. If it worked like that China would have 3 billion people now.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:37 PM
You are so dumb.

bwhaha look who is back, the croatian faggot.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Egypt is on permanent welfare from the USA..receives billion of dollars in aid each year and this money are not loans.

Yeah,it's Jizya

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:43 PM

The issue is more complicated than that and I personally don't have an issue with population growth in of itself but my issue with your post is the absurdity that just because a population rises it will mean wealth will be created by adding workers to industry. It doesn't work that way today. You're two centuries too late. All it will mean is cheap labor to foreign companies.

Actually, the situation will be worse thanks to robotics (there are already machines picking grapes, oranges, etc., for example). What are you going to do with such a large unskilled population? They will cause a problem to whomever is in power.

Why do you even care cuckonel? You should care about the HIV spread in ur country not birth rate in Egypt.. more people here= developing the 90% desert of Egypt.. I know that you don't read too much but let me enlighten you.. the agriculture area hee is decresing because of the vast amount of sand that reaches us each year not because the lack of water.. the only way to stop that to develop more land in the desert to provide more cities and more agriculture land that won't happen by it self, egypt is 1 million km squre and we need more people.

StonyArabia
10-21-2017, 06:43 PM
If I was to be leader of Iraq, I would encourage them to migrate to Northern Iraq and issue them citizenship

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:44 PM
It will stop , every shithole that grows in rapid pace will eventually stop when the living standards improve. If it worked like that China would have 3 billion people now.

shithole? dude you are albanian.. you people work on stealing kidneys and prostituation.. wtf , you speak like you are german lol

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:48 PM
If I was to be leader of Iraq, I would encourage them to migrate to Northern Iraq and issue them citizenship

Iraqis should have more babies, saddam should have encourged that but I hope the country to be stable again...

Hudayar
10-21-2017, 06:49 PM
WRONG

Greeks are actually hardworking. But they don't make much money by working. It's like the difference between a construction worker who works 12 hours a day and an engineer who works 6 hours a day, the engineer makes more money than the worker. Hence Europeans are richer than Greeks.

Oneeye
10-21-2017, 06:51 PM
Refugees and their babbies

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Greeks are actually hardworking. But they don't make much money by working. It's like the difference between a construction worker who works 12 hours a day and an engineer who works 6 hours a day, the engineer makes more money than the worker. Hence Europeans are richer than Greeks.

they have low iq then to be in better jobs

Laberia
Give to Israeli and they will make it an paradise.

Egyptian
Refugees and their babbies

yeah we will conquer ur state

Hudayar
10-21-2017, 06:55 PM
they have low iq then to be in better jobs

more like they're not an industrialized nation. they have no resources, no strong population and no economic reforms. Entire economy relies on tourism and EU

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Give to Israeli and they will make it an paradise.

or to albanians and make a big lab for kidneys.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 06:56 PM
more like they're not an industrialized nation. they have no resources, no strong population and no economic reforms. Entire economy relies on tourism and EU

aaah
but germany also has no resources and yet they have massive industry... relying only on toruism is stupid, we did that before and we will never do it again.

StonyArabia
10-21-2017, 06:56 PM
Iraqis should have more babies, saddam should have encourged that but I hope the country to be stable again...

I agree, especially in Northern Iraq. The problem what he did was that he transplanted some Arabs from the South in the region, but this was not enough. He should have encouraged large families in the North of Iraq especially among North Iraqi Arabs. However Southern Iraqi Arabs often have lots of children, but this process should have been encouraged in North. Southern Iraqis became large segment of Kirkuk:)

Oneeye
10-21-2017, 06:57 PM
yeah we will conquer ur state

They're taking yours.

Hudayar
10-21-2017, 06:59 PM
aaah
but germany also has no resources and yet they have massive industry... relying only on toruism is stupid, we did that before and we will never do it again.

Germany used to be bigger

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 07:00 PM
I agree, especially in Northern Iraq. The problem what he did was that he transplanted some Arabs from the South in the region, but this was not enough. He should have encouraged large families in the North of Iraq especially among North Iraqi Arabs. However Southern Iraqi Arabs often have lots of children, but this process should have been encouraged in North. However I don't mind importing North Africans to Northern Iraq, because they are related to us and help get our lands back and they would not divide or severe our nation, as they tend to be loyal.

once Iraq find stability again, trust me you will find millions of Egyptians over there, my uncle used to be in Iraq during Saddam era and he used to say it was a paradise for jobs.

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Germany used to be bigger

how about Japan or Switzerland.. trust me, greeks just try to invent excuses to explain their failure.

Laberia
10-21-2017, 07:02 PM
or to albanians and make a big lab for kidneys.

I know about this nostalgia in Egypt for the Albanian rule.

Egyptian
They're taking yours.

Nah, your looks sweet to live in.. we're coming.:thumb001:

Hudayar
how about Japan or Switzerland.. trust me, greeks just try to invent excuses to explain their failure.

Japan also used to be bigger

StonyArabia
10-21-2017, 07:03 PM
once Iraq find stability again, trust me you will find millions of Egyptians over there, my uncle used to be in Iraq during Saddam era and he used to say it was a paradise for jobs.

Yeah, I agree, Iraq was the most advanced nation in the Mideast, before the Anglo-American barbarians invaded us and continued to plague us with wars since 30 years. However Iraq is slowly recovering, because with this Haider Al-abadi things are being stabilized and he is also doing his best to fix a broken nation. The problem we have many traitors in our midst, hopefully they will be filtered through. Slowly and surly the nation seems to be healing, but the Anglo-American and the Banu Al-Asfar barbarians might not leave us alone

Oneeye
10-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Nah, your looks sweet to live in.. we're coming.:thumb001:

I hope you're as good at running hotels as Fractal's uncles.

Insuperable
10-21-2017, 07:15 PM
bwhaha look who is back, the croatian faggot.

How is me me being a croatian faggot going to change that peanut brain of yours?

Argentano
10-21-2017, 07:25 PM
https://chronicle.fanack.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/egypt-population-map-total-population-birth-rate-and-population-density-fanack-1024px.jpg

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 07:29 PM
https://chronicle.fanack.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/egypt-population-map-total-population-birth-rate-and-population-density-fanack-1024px.jpg

from 2015 and 91 was the Egyptians inside + about 6 millions working outside mainly in gulf countries.

now it's 104.

Argentano
10-21-2017, 07:35 PM
from 2015 and 91 was the Egyptians inside + about 6 millions working outside mainly in gulf countries.

now it's 104.

you seem proud about this?

Egyptian
10-21-2017, 07:40 PM
you seem proud about this?

Sure, why not? Argentina is not Egypt, you people have a green land, we aren't.
you are threatend by wars, we are attacked from europe or israel or usa.
we have a coming union with libya and sudan.

Incal
10-21-2017, 09:00 PM
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Ujku
10-22-2017, 06:40 AM
shithole? dude you are albanian.. you people work on stealing kidneys and prostituation.. wtf , you speak like you are german lol

You see that you are a retard??

We are not like Germany but we are 10 times better than Egypt.

Demon Revival
10-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Sure, why not? Argentina is not Egypt, you people have a green land, we aren't.
you are threatend by wars, we are attacked from europe or israel or usa.
we have a coming union with libya and sudan.

So the solution is breeding like rats and merging with other 2 large deserts? LMFAO.

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 10:28 AM
gosh how horny have egyptians been in 2017/2016? did the government put aphrodisiacs in public water? xD

Fractal
10-22-2017, 11:00 AM
So the solution is breeding like rats and merging with other 2 large deserts? LMFAO.

No offense but Latin America and Mexico's excessive breeding is also annoying for people living in California. How many more gardeners,construction workers, hotel maids, house maids (mine are nice people, would not want their families deported), and gangbanger Chicanos do you think we need?

I know you're gonna come back with something about selective immigration from India and street shitting, which is definitely true but not every Indian coming to the states is high class and educated and even the poorest Indian-Americans are still productive and don't commit any crime.

Such as these Gujarati Patel store owners in Chicago.

https://images.food52.com/l4hdAhf1GWnt7ZKglERuvh17_NA=/fit-in/800x0/c0b94303-7db1-415f-abd7-1bad697523ae--item-patel-family-abk-001.jpg

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:06 PM
You see that you are a retard??

We are not like Germany but we are 10 times better than Egypt.

Better in what? military? no
eceonomy? no
education? no

name me one albanian figure who is important in the world while i can name you million egyptian figure.. go to sleep albanian kidney thief.

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:08 PM

Yeah, but at least we don't have HIV or Zika virus lol.

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:09 PM
gosh how horny have egyptians been in 2017/2016? did the government put aphrodisiacs in public water? xD

Nah, It's in our nature.

brennus dux gallorum
10-22-2017, 12:12 PM
And let me guess, half of them will plan to emigrate in Germany, then Germany will reject them and they will end up here, with all the consequences

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:17 PM
And let me guess, half of them will plan to emigrate in Germany, then Germany will reject them and they will end up here, with all the consequences

Hey look at the positive side, we once hosted greek refugees now it's ur turn.. we will just take chios and cyprus nothing more.

Jehan
10-22-2017, 12:19 PM
we will just take chios and cyprus nothing more.

Why do you want them? To tranform them into shithole?

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Why do you want them? To tranform them into shithole?

yeah and stick ur face inside these holes :lol:

they were ours you armenian.

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Nah, It's in our nature.

maybe they put aphrodisiancs in public water so in 20 years they can invade israel xD

brennus dux gallorum
10-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Hey look at the positive side, we once hosted greek refugees now it's ur turn.. we will just take chios and cyprus nothing more.

I don't give a fack if you hosted anyone, just don't come here garbage

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 12:24 PM
No offense but Latin America and Mexico's excessive breeding is also annoying for people living in California. How many more gardeners,construction workers, hotel maids, house maids (mine are nice people, would not want their families deported), and gangbanger Chicanos do you think we need?

I know you're gonna come back with something about selective immigration from India and street shitting, which is definitely true but not every Indian coming to the states is high class and educated and even the poorest Indian-Americans are still productive and don't commit any crime.

https://images.food52.com/l4hdAhf1GWnt7ZKglERuvh17_NA=/fit-in/800x0/c0b94303-7db1-415f-abd7-1bad697523ae--item-patel-family-abk-001.jpg

lol

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:25 PM
maybe they put aphrodisiancs in public water so in 20 years they can invade israel xD

Or italy, who knows.

Rethel
10-22-2017, 12:25 PM
It's 104 million person now :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-41453757

= ~8,320,000 Indoeuropeans there.

p.s. you still belive that somebody reads here these funny buggies?

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 12:26 PM
Or italy, who knows.

bitch pls . that s the job of tunisia ... they tried for centuries only to have egyptians do the job?

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:26 PM
I don't give a fack if you hosted anyone, just don't come here garbage

the only garbage who lives on german welfare, imbeciles lazy ass olive pickers :lol:

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:27 PM
bitch pls . that s the job of tunisia ... they tried for centuries only to have egyptians do the job?

whore please, we are 104 millions, we must find a job for them.. at least for 10 millions, I think Italy is the nearest after cyprus.

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 12:29 PM
whore please, we are 104 millions, we must find a job for them.. at least for 10 millions, I think Italy is the nearest after cyprus.

meh im kissless and virgin , you probably did something haram in the past :rolleyes:

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:32 PM
meh im kissless and virgin , you probably did something haram in the past :rolleyes:

so tell me the south or the north is the best for us? or probably just the islands?

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:32 PM
= ~8,320,000 Indoeuropeans there.

p.s. you still belive that somebody reads here these funny buggies?

Indosuropeans where?

brennus dux gallorum
10-22-2017, 12:37 PM
the only garbage who lives on german welfare, imbeciles lazy ass olive pickers :lol:

Whatever, but this doesn't change the fact that your garbage emigrates here, with all the consequences, and that this must stop

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Whatever, but this doesn't change the fact that your garbage emigrates here, with all the consequences, and that this must stop

ok i will tell sisi that :lol:

wvwvw
10-22-2017, 01:03 PM

I know a Greek girl who is married to an Egyptian pilot and his name is Mody or Muhammad. (Fortunately unlike most Egyptians he is not religious and he has accustomed to the Greek way of life)

Rethel
10-22-2017, 03:06 PM
Indosuropeans where?

In Egypt. Was you maybe talking about some other country?

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 03:14 PM
In Egypt. Was you maybe talking about some other country?

8 millions? lol the country is like 70% egyptians, 25%arabs and others are probably berbers,turk,kavkaz origin,.

Laberia
10-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Nah, It's in our nature.

I have heard that even Egyptian men have started to born babies from the ass. It is said that it's an Israeli invention. Probably this is the reason of this strange rapid growing of population in your country. Do you have try this invention?

Profileid
10-22-2017, 03:46 PM
They need to start using birth control. There's just not enough space in Egypt for all those people.

Rethel
10-22-2017, 03:48 PM
8 millions? lol the country is like 70% egyptians, 25%arabs and others are probably berbers,turk,kavkaz origin,.

I know, that you there, if you are lucky, know only your
fathers or grandpas, and history begins with own memory,
but belive, me - it is not the whole history... :)

They need to start using birth control. There's just not enough space in Egypt for all those people.

Something like 97% of the territory is empty - there is even too much space, don't worry :)

StonyArabia
10-22-2017, 03:50 PM

LOL.

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 04:01 PM

majority of the country is empty.

crazyladybutterfly
10-22-2017, 05:48 PM
so tell me the south or the north is the best for us? or probably just the islands?

there are more egyptians in the north making pizza ... so i guess the north lmao

Profileid
10-22-2017, 06:30 PM
majority of the country is empty.

BECAUSE IT'S UNINHABITABLE

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 06:55 PM
BECAUSE IT'S UNINHABITABLE

No, because there is no development there.. we have a lot of water resources nile and underground water yet the government doesn't care about development.
anyway you see UAE, the country is basically a desert yet they developed it.

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 06:56 PM
making pizza ...

send me 1 will ya

Jehan
10-22-2017, 07:01 PM
No, because there is no development there.. we have a lot of water resources nile and underground water yet the government doesn't care about development.
anyway you see UAE, the country is basically a desert yet they developed it.

Maybe because UAE is a small country with a small population but with a huge amount of money to use every years.

Demon Revival
10-22-2017, 07:02 PM

We do not care if you are annoyed, thanks.

However LOL @ Excessive Breeding comments coming from an Asian:
http://puu.sh/y4vkN/41bfd37083.png

Are you aware 2.2 is barely above replacement rate? 2 to 3 children per family is barely enough to keep the population as it is.

Someone coming from a place with over a billion persons clogged, with some of the highest pop' densities in the world, to the point the sewage and drain system no longer works, has absolutely no place to complain about excessively breeding.

The world is annoyed by your excessive breeding and polution. Even if Mexico had a 115.5 birth rate, it'd take it a while to reach your levels of excessive clogging and concentration.

India also has a condom crisis which Latin America does not have.

wvwvw
10-22-2017, 07:04 PM
The "olive pickers" and fruit pickers in Greece are Egyptians and other immigrants

As for beggars look for them in Egypt, where you can't walk in the streets without having scores of beggars following you begging you for your money. Never seen so desperate people in my life.

Egyptian
10-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Maybe because UAE is a small country with a small population but with a huge amount of money to use every years.

Egypt is richer than all gulf countries combined, we have every kind of resources (oil,gas,gold), basically gas is located in Alexandria and Mediterranean

https://www.epmag.com/sites/default/files/styles/article/public/embed-images/2016/06/Atoll%201.JPG?itok=sGATaFpn

we have suez canal, we control the trade between 3 asia,africa and europe.. it's the government that doesn't want any development because they are bunch of thieves,

Fractal
10-23-2017, 12:43 AM
We do not care if you are annoyed, thanks.

However LOL @ Excessive Breeding comments coming from an Asian:
http://puu.sh/y4vkN/41bfd37083.png

Are you aware 2.2 is barely above replacement rate? 2 to 3 children per family is barely enough to keep the population as it is.

Someone coming from a place with over a billion persons clogged, with some of the highest pop' densities in the world, to the point the sewage and drain system no longer works, has absolutely no place to complain about excessively breeding.

The world is annoyed by your excessive breeding and polution. Even if Mexico had a 115.5 birth rate, it'd take it a while to reach your levels of excessive clogging andAgre concentration.

India also has a condom crisis which Latin America does not have.

I'm talking about the USA here, and California to be precise. If you'd asked any random joe schmoe who is ruining his state demographically, the answer is gonna be Mestizos and Latinos. India isn't using the USA as a dumping ground for it's dalits, day laborers, underclass, and criminals. It's mostly educated ones that migrate or ones who are willing to take risks in business.

India is irrelevant to what I'm saying. In Orange County for instance, you don't see Indian doctors or software engineers with 5-6 kids, and we aren't the ones filling up the county jails, food stamp offices, abortion clinics, and tacquieras.

* California is very divided, I can be in the middle of Orange County where the voter base is 100% Republican, then drive 5 minutes down to the Latino barrios on Chapman Avenue, and be in an enclave that's all Demoratic voting.

Fractal
10-23-2017, 01:04 AM

I have nothing against Egyptians and since you have overpopulation, send yours to Canada and the UK. The USA is overrated and becoming overcrowded. And too many MENAs are moving into my neighborhoods.

But anyways, if you lived in the states you'd know Greeks and Southern Europeans aren't considered a high performing racial group by anyone.

Jehan
10-23-2017, 06:29 PM
...India isn't using the USA as a dumping ground for it's dalits, day laborers, underclass, and criminals. It's mostly educated ones that migrate or ones who are willing to take risks in business...

I'am too lazy to go search in your thousands of posts. But I clearly remember one very long discussion where you claimed the opposit.

Tong
10-23-2017, 06:42 PM
nvm

Tong
10-23-2017, 06:42 PM
also i think this is genuinely good. it's a big contrast with iran, where their population is going to just plummet in like 10 years

wvwvw
10-24-2017, 09:37 AM
also i think this is genuinely good. it's a big contrast with iran, where their population is going to just plummet in like 10 years

If it's genuinely good let Israel take all those Egyptians immigrants. Why should they export their excessive population to us.

Egyptian
10-24-2017, 09:38 AM
If it's genuinely good let Israel take all those Egyptians immigrants. Why should they export their excessive population to us.

Yeah we gonna take greece, you have a problem with that? :lol:

wvwvw
10-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Yeah we gonna take greece, you have a problem with that? :lol:

And we're gonna start sinking those boats. I hope you don't have a problem with that..

Egyptian
10-24-2017, 09:47 AM
And we're gonna start sinking those boats. I hope you don't have a problem with that..

Our navy stronger than yours :lol:

Tong
10-27-2017, 01:23 PM
ok? i dont care, althought israel wouldnt let them ever do that. egypt can fit so many people, why would they need to?

Tong
10-27-2017, 01:24 PM
israel is going to have a higher fertility rate than most/all of the middle east soon anyways.
and i never saw any egyptians when i went to greece multiple times.

Egyptian
10-27-2017, 06:30 PM
israel is going to have a higher fertility rate than most/all of the middle east soon anyways.

That will never happen unless a major war or disaster happens in Egypt.

Profileid
10-27-2017, 08:57 PM
ok? i dont care, althought israel wouldnt let them ever do that. egypt can fit so many people, why would they need to?

no it can't.

Egyptian
10-27-2017, 09:56 PM
no it can't.

Ok you win,it can't.. can we move to U.S?

Profileid
10-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Ok you win,it can't.. can we move to U.S?

Sure

wvwvw
10-28-2017, 05:23 PM
Egyptians should be sent to (re-)colonize Mars

'Egyptian pyramids' found on Red Planet

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Mars5/Egypt/Egypt_001.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/745140/Mars-pyramids-NASA

Tong
10-28-2017, 05:39 PM
no it can't.

yeah it can.

Profileid
10-28-2017, 05:41 PM
yeah it can.

No it can't dummy. Do you not understand their resources are very finite? It doesn't matter if they have a lot of land,which they really don't even.

Tong
10-28-2017, 05:47 PM
No it can't dummy. Do you not understand their resources are very finite? It doesn't matter if they have a lot of land,which they really don't even.

it can. the nile is absolutely massive, and if bangladesh can just survive, then they surely can.

Profileid
10-28-2017, 05:48 PM
it can. the nile is absolutely massive, and if bangladesh can just survive, then they surely can.

its not absolutely massive. egypt already cant support the population it has which is why so many of them leave to other countries for work

Tong
10-28-2017, 06:22 PM
its not absolutely massive. egypt already cant support the population it has which is why so many of them leave to other countries for work

ive never even met more than one egyptian in this country. it is fine with how it supports its population.

Profileid
10-28-2017, 06:31 PM
ive never even met more than one egyptian in this country. it is fine with how it supports its population.

no

Tong
10-28-2017, 06:32 PM
no

yes

Profileid
10-28-2017, 06:35 PM
yes

no. youre honestly retarded if y ou think otherwise

Tong
10-28-2017, 06:36 PM
no. youre honestly retarded if y ou think otherwise

how? egypt is not a small desert country.