PDA

View Full Version : Classify this girl and where she pass

RickBertrand
10-21-2017, 12:02 AM

Ancestry: Portuguese

Token
10-21-2017, 12:05 AM
Not fully Portuguese, she is probably a predominantly European tri-racial.

RickBertrand
10-21-2017, 12:06 AM
Not fully Portuguese, she is probably a predominantly European tri-racial.

What phenoyphes she have?, if possible the % of the admixture.

Token
10-21-2017, 12:11 AM
What phenoyphes she have?

It's difficult to say with certainty, some non-European admixture in a predominantly European individual can produce confusing traits and the angle of the pictures certainly don't help. Anyway, she looks predominantly Mediterranid-Alpinoid with minor (but significant) non-European (probably Amerindian-Amerindid and African-Sudanid) influence.

RickBertrand
10-21-2017, 12:23 AM
It's difficult to say with certainty, some non-European admixture in a predominantly European individual can produce confusing traits and the angle of the pictures certainly don't help. Anyway, she looks predominantly Mediterranid-Alpinoid with minor (but significant) non-European (probably Amerindian-Amerindid and African-Sudanid) influence.

Do you believe in the berid phenotype? I see a lot of people with alpinid influences with more ''broad'' and robust traits classified as ''berid'', This girl was classified as being berid.

Token
10-21-2017, 12:31 AM
Do you believe in the berid phenotype? I see a lot of people with alpinid influences with more ''broad'' and robust traits classified as ''berid'', This girl was classified as being berid.

Yes, Berid is a legitimate type but she doesn't look Berid at all. Berids have typically broad and robust faces while her face is clearly leptoprosopic and somewhat gracile, this is sufficient to drag out a possibly Berid individual.

JMack
10-21-2017, 12:43 AM
''Ancestry: Portuguese''. Sorry my friend, but that's not her only ancestry. What Brazilians never understand is that pigmentation only doesn't determine your race.

Light skinned parda. Alpine-Med + Sudanid.

RickBertrand
10-21-2017, 12:52 AM
''Ancestry: Portuguese''. Sorry my friend, but that's not her only ancestry. What Brazilians never understand is that pigmentation only doesn't determine your race.

Light skinned parda. Alpine-Med + Sudanid.

I always imagined that there were other ancestors but it was never very clear to me

Odin
10-22-2017, 06:19 AM
White Parda. Pass in Latin America.