PDA

View Full Version : Dugin and Eurasianism

Profileid
10-21-2017, 03:26 PM
I am Ukrainian myself you know. My ancestors are from Poltava. I am ashamed. I am ashamed for the small yet significant part of my blood. And I want this blood to be cleansed with the blood of scum
Ukrainians are fascists for not wanting to be part of whatever Eurasia is. They must be killed.

https://youtu.be/R_63IswcVnA

Ülev
10-21-2017, 03:36 PM
some of them (of Russians) accuse the West that they want destroy Slavs = Russians and create new Khazaria, but you have to understand Russian language ---> https://youtu.be/A171FPxvIQo
nothing new, the truth is like ass - everyone has his own (truth)

JMack
10-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Dugin is right, he is fighting for the well being of Russian people and for the legitimate world order. To have the new (or even better, the old, the eternal, that will be retored with the end of the current age of darkness), we need to destroy conceptions, manners, habits and let the world be annihilated. In the canonical Puranas the last men will be exterminated by Kalki, the avatara of Vishnu turned rage, in the Hesiodic teachings of the four ages, the last men will destroy themselves and a new order will begin.

We need to do everything that is possible to accelerate the end of the current cycle. The destruction of current nation-states and ideals and the emergence of new empires will be the only ways to restore, even if temporarily and inside the Age of Darkness/Kali Yuga, the Traditional world order and the sacred principles that governed all sane societies through the ages. Figures like Dugin are extremely necessary.

Profileid
10-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Dugin is right, he is fighting for the well being of Russian people and for the legitimate world order. To have the new (or even better, the old, the eternal, that will be retored with the end of the current age of darkness), we need to destroy conceptions, manners, habits and let the world be annihilated. In the canonical Puranas the last men will be exterminated by Kalki, the avatara of Vishnu turned rage, in the Hesiodic teachings of the four ages, the last men will destroy themselves and a new order will begin.

We need to do everything that is possible to accelerate the end of the current cycle. The destruction of current nation-states and ideals and the emergence of new empires will be the only ways to restore, even if temporarily and inside the Age of Darkness/Kali Yuga, the Traditional world order and the sacred principles that governed all sane societies through the ages. Figures like Dugin are extremely necessary.

Are you as insane as him? He's clearly advocating genocide.

zhaoyun
10-21-2017, 03:51 PM
He's an extreme Russian nationalist. His idea of Eurasianism is basically the idea that Russia is culturally and civilizationally separate from the West. Not that he necessarily likes Mongoloid countries like China, but he finds the alliance useful in bolstering Russia's ability to stand against the West. He's angry at the Ukrainians for choosing to stand with the West and away from Russia, which is basically what they were doing, turning towards the EU/Nato, looking for integration into Europe.

Wanderer
10-21-2017, 04:02 PM
Are you as insane as him? He's clearly advocating genocide.

He's a loon, spouting this esoteric claptrap like it has some sort of validity.

zhaoyun
10-21-2017, 04:03 PM

He'd be a loon if no one listened to him. His worldview has gained significant traction with the Kremlin however. Actually it can be argued it's a significant part of the foundation of Putin's foreign policy in the last 12 years or so.

Wanderer
10-21-2017, 04:05 PM
He'd be a loon if no one listened to him. His worldview has gained significant traction with the Kremlin however. Actually it can be argued it's a significant part of the foundation of Putin's foreign policy in the last 12 years or so.

I was referring to Ouroboros.

glass
10-21-2017, 04:09 PM
When i clicked the video it had 148 views. You have very wierd interests for arrogant "Murica fuck yeah" redneck:rolleyes:
You still are not able to handle butthurt caused by different west thread or just geniune interest in Dugin's theories?:rolleyes:

He's an extreme Russian nationalist. His idea of Eurasianism is basically the idea that Russia is culturally and civilizationally separate from the West. Not that he necessarily likes Mongoloid countries like China, but he finds the alliance useful in bolstering Russia's ability to stand against the West. He's angry at the Ukrainians for choosing to stand with the West and away from Russia, which is basically what they were doing, turning towards the EU/Nato, looking for integration into Europe.
Dugin is very against any alliances with China, because he beleives China is maritime civilization and therefore natural enemy of Russia. He believes Japan should be long term partner in the East Asia. He argues that Japan became american bish, only because americans lost "war for China" to Soviet Union. IN any case both maritime civilization of China and US would eventually come to natural union against land civilizations of Russia and Japan.

zhaoyun
10-21-2017, 04:11 PM
When i clicked the video it had 148 views. You have very wierd interests for arrogant "Murica fuck yeah" redneck:rolleyes:
You still are not able to handle butthurt caused by different west thread or just geniune interest in Dugin's theories?:rolleyes:

That's why I was convinced she was a Levant Arab for the longest time. She's a fucking weirdo.

Profileid
10-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Slavic subhuman. What does butthurt have to do with this? He's advocating the genocide of Ukrainian "Nazis".

Dugin is very against any alliances with China, because he beleives China is maritime civilization and therefore natural enemy of Russia. He believes Japan should be long term partner in the East Asia. He argues that Japan became american bish, only because americans lost "war for China" to Soviet Union. IN any case both maritime civilization of China and US would eventually come to natural union against land civilizations of Russia and Japan.
Sure he is.

Profileid
10-21-2017, 04:27 PM
That's why I was convinced she was a Levant Arab for the longest time. She's a fucking weirdo.

I am. I just happen to be 97.6% NW Euro for some reason.

Ülev
10-21-2017, 04:28 PM
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-and-japan-discuss-bridge-across-28-miles-of-sea-sqt8kfj8d

zhaoyun
10-21-2017, 04:28 PM
I am. I just happen to be 97.6% NW Euro for some reason.

You're an odd one. I wonder how you came about.

Profileid
10-21-2017, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs

glass
10-21-2017, 04:33 PM
Slavic subhuman
So you indeed can not sleep well because of that thread:rolleyes:
Anyway my point how are you happened to be among first views of video featuring Dugin? I would not expect something like that from a person of your background. Also ask your idol Syriangirl who is more evil and subhuman. Russkies or americans:rolleyes:

He's advocating the genocide of Ukrainian "Nazis".
What is so bad about getting rid of nazis? Nazism is pure evil, no?

ЛыSSый
10-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Dugin is just one more kgb project for stupied westerners.

Dragoon
10-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Dugin has some right ideas.

However, the concept of Eurasia I dont like.

Profileid
10-21-2017, 05:02 PM
So you indeed can not sleep well because of that thread:rolleyes:
Anyway my point how are you happened to be among first views of video featuring Dugin? I would not expect something like that from a person of your background. Also ask your idol Syriangirl who is more evil and subhuman. Russkies or americans:rolleyes:
What does my background have to do with watching a video on youtube?

What is so bad about getting rid of nazis? Nazism is pure evil, no?

So all Ukrainians are Nazis?

Lavrentis
10-21-2017, 05:15 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavrentis
10-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Fuck Dugin and fuck Russian expansionism. Kudos to Ukrainians for wanting to stay away from Russia.

There is a part of this video below that explains what Poland won for choosing the West and what Ukraine "gained" from joining Russia. Skip to 6:00. Only some delusional pro-Russian fanatic wouldn't understand the reasons behind Ukraine wanting to get away from Russia and join the West.

https://youtu.be/Kq4SVg5rWMY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glass
10-21-2017, 05:33 PM
What does my background have to do with watching a video on youtube?

Well thousands/tens thousands/hundreds thousands videos released every single day. You can not watch them all because you have only 24 hours each day. So you can watch only fraction of all videos released, what fraction would you watch depends on your interests and background. Your background is "murica fuck yeah" redneck, which does not really fit first viewer of Dugin's videos. That is why i am surprised a bit. I would not if you linked new video featuring Syriangirl for example.

So all Ukrainians are Nazis?
In you opening post you yourself stated that Dugin wants to kill all ukrainian nazis. I did not watch video, so i trust you on this. Ukrainians and ukrainian nazis are different groups of people, though partially overlaping.

Ülev
10-21-2017, 05:39 PM
the point is that USSR made something good (civilized) but only for it's Soviet Republics, satellite countries where treated bad, where the source of everything, they took natural resources from countries like Poland (coal etc.) althought they had it, and sell to (forced to buy)Poland their "inventions" like Lada car or Elektron tv instead of Ford from the West or Samsung from Korea

Dragoon
10-21-2017, 06:32 PM
the point is that USSR made something good (civilized) but only for it's Soviet Republics, satellite countries where treated bad, where the source of everything, they took natural resources from countries like Poland (coal etc.) althought they had it, and sell to (forced to buy)Poland their "inventions" like Lada car or Elektron tv instead of Ford from the West or Samsung from Korea

Agreed. But mostly applies to post Stalin period. Before that, Soviets and satellites suffered too.

Profileid
10-25-2017, 08:22 PM
I am a supporter of blacks. White civilization; their cultural values, false, dehumanizing model of the world, built by them – did not pay off. Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia saved only by the fact that we are not pure white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians – this is the fruit of white civilization, from which it is necessary to get rid of. So I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks – but not for whites. I wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe.
https://heathenwomenblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/b8zjnf-cuaaell1.jpg?w=648
http://www.renegadetribune.com/alt-right-promotes-hatred-white-women-eurasianism/

zhaoyun
10-25-2017, 09:10 PM
http://www.renegadetribune.com/alt-right-promotes-hatred-white-women-eurasianism/

LMAO

War Chef
10-25-2017, 09:25 PM

Dugin's right about Ukrainians.
see here:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225116-Ukrainian-girl-12-will-find-out-the-father-of-her-child-on-live-TV

Genocide is not the answer however. Mass deportations to Kazakhstan are.

Profileid
10-25-2017, 11:46 PM
Dugin's right about Ukrainians.
see here:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225116-Ukrainian-girl-12-will-find-out-the-father-of-her-child-on-live-TV

Genocide is not the answer however. Mass deportations to Kazakhstan are.

How about giving back eastern Ukraine? You yourself admitted they were ethnically cleansed from that area.

War Chef
10-27-2017, 09:03 PM
How about giving back eastern Ukraine? You yourself admitted they were ethnically cleansed from that area.

They weren't ethnically cleansed, rather they were hit so hard they changed loyalty & affiliation.

Stop with this moral-superwoman act Etain, you don't genuinely give a damn about Ukrainian people and reclaiming their lost territory. You just wanna make an ass-hat out of Russia.

Yours is an agenda with rotten intentions, which is bound to cause you problems.

Intentions Intentions.

Profileid
10-27-2017, 10:48 PM
They weren't ethnically cleansed, rather they were hit so hard they changed loyalty & affiliation.

Stop with this moral-superwoman act Etain, you don't genuinely give a damn about Ukrainian people and reclaiming their lost territory. You just wanna make an ass-hat out of Russia.

Yours is an agenda with rotten intentions, which is bound to cause you problems.

Intentions Intentions.

Make me stop.

Herr Abubu
10-31-2017, 11:08 PM

Exactly, he even believes that Russia should push China southward towards Southeast and South Asia, while taking Northern China, something he took from Leontiev the Byzantinist.

Westerners commenting on Dugin generally have absolutely no clue about him, haven't really read him and wouldn't be able to read him even if they picked up his articles, essays and books.

I've had people argue Dugin, an Old Believer, believes in chaos magic because of an essay he wrote, completely misunderstanding he doesn't write in a dry manner very commonplace in Western academia, but with heavy symbolism and often just hyperbole.

They pick and choose a few things he said and say, "here's Dugin", because they themselves are intellectually only at the level of cheap sloganeering and so project it on whomever they read (and dislike).

kuqezi
11-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Exactly, he even believes that Russia should push China southward towards Southeast and South Asia, while taking Northern China, something he took from Leontiev the Byzantinist.

Westerners commenting on Dugin generally have absolutely no clue about him, haven't really read him and wouldn't be able to read him even if they picked up his articles, essays and books.

I've had people argue Dugin, an Old Believer, believes in chaos magic because of an essay he wrote, completely misunderstanding he doesn't write in a dry manner very commonplace in Western academia, but with heavy symbolism and often just hyperbole.

They pick and choose a few things he said and say, "here's Dugin", because they themselves are intellectually only at the level of cheap sloganeering and so project it on whomever they read (and dislike).

Dugin wrote an essay on the 'metaphysics of chaos' clearly advocating for it. Writing off Dugin's occult statements as 'hyperbole' is just self deception. That's just skimming off the top leaving behind his real esoteric stuff. Orthodoxy is just an outer veneer.

Speaking of his heavy symbolism, the symbol of his Eurasian movement is the star of chaos, a western occult symbol.

Herr Abubu
11-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Dugin wrote an essay on the 'metaphysics of chaos' clearly advocating for it. Writing off Dugin's occult statements as 'hyperbole' is just self deception. That's just skimming off the top leaving behind his real esoteric stuff. Orthodoxy is just an outer veneer.

Speaking of his heavy symbolism, the symbol of his Eurasian movement is the star of chaos, a western occult symbol.

LOL!

Profileid
11-01-2017, 09:12 PM

How could you mistake this for an occult symbol?
https://image.prntscr.com/image/HUWwss4RQxWGQmAWBG_cNQ.png

kuqezi
11-01-2017, 09:39 PM
How could you mistake this for an occult symbol?
https://image.prntscr.com/image/HUWwss4RQxWGQmAWBG_cNQ.png

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but in case you are not:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+of+chaos+occult+symbol&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=star+of+chaos+occult+symbol&sc=0-27&sk=&cvid=F72DC45D63DC47D6B410F1A2981DD754&toHttps=1&redig=8206003BE0AC41B498ECFD5BB8647A96

https://www.bing.com/search?q=chaos+magic&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=chaos+magic&sc=5-11&sk=&cvid=E8A2D686421F47BCBA4F65B95D30770A

Profileid
11-02-2017, 01:14 AM
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but in case you are not:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+of+chaos+occult+symbol&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=star+of+chaos+occult+symbol&sc=0-27&sk=&cvid=F72DC45D63DC47D6B410F1A2981DD754&toHttps=1&redig=8206003BE0AC41B498ECFD5BB8647A96

https://www.bing.com/search?q=chaos+magic&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=chaos+magic&sc=5-11&sk=&cvid=E8A2D686421F47BCBA4F65B95D30770A

I was.
I don't see how this doesn't look blatantly occult to anyone.

Herr Abubu
11-02-2017, 03:55 PM
I was.
I don't see how this doesn't look blatantly occult to anyone.

Yes, symbols from some Fantasy novel series is now a deeply occult symbol. The Masonic and other occultic symbols that infest American institutions and symbolism are just a bunch of dudes LARPing, though.

If you read his essay on chaos, he uses chaos in several different meanings and contexts, both good and bad. When Dugin uses chaos as a symbol, he uses it in opposition to 1) Western rationalism 2) the current liberal world order, which he describes.

This is simply squeamishness at the word and symbol of chaos and this is how low opponents of Dugin have to stoop. Here you even have a legitimately pagan-occultic 'thinker' who hates Christianity, and Orthodoxy in particular, slandering Dugin as an occultist and non-Orthodox.

kuqezi
11-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Yes, symbols from some Fantasy novel series is now a deeply occult symbol. The Masonic and other occultic symbols that infest American institutions and symbolism are just a bunch of dudes LARPing, though.

If you read his essay on chaos, he uses chaos in several different meanings and contexts, both good and bad. When Dugin uses chaos as a symbol, he uses it in opposition to 1) Western rationalism 2) the current liberal world order, which he describes.

This is simply squeamishness at the word and symbol of chaos and this is how low opponents of Dugin have to stoop. Here you even have a legitimately pagan-occultic 'thinker' who hates Christianity, and Orthodoxy in particular, slandering Dugin as an occultist and non-Orthodox.

Chaos has always been dreaded in Indo-European thought and culture and for good reason. Reducing a heathy loathing of chaos to 'squeamishness' sounds pretty evil.

I get where you're going with your explanation of Dugin's use of chaos. You should know though that serious thinkers have identified rationalism and the liberal order as the chaos itself.

You would think that if Dugin were really Orthodox he would simply adhere to Orthodoxy instead of trying to put together a new ideology. After all the word Orthodoxy does actually imply something.

At least you admit that Dugin's symbol, the star of chaos, is a western occult symbol. By the time Dugin started using it it had clearly already been established as such. Occultist Aleister Crowley, an influence on Dugin, is credited with first establishing the star of chaos symbol in his Book of Thoth: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

Chaos magic's connection to Gnosticism:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

Alexander Dugin: Terror Against the Demiurge:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/openrevolt.info/2014/10/31/alexander-dugin-terror-against-the-demiurge/amp/

Dugin's essay 'The Gnostic':
http://arctogaia.com/public/eng/gnostic.htm

Dugin's essay 'The Metaphysics of Chaos', clearly not compatible with Orthodoxy whether you believe in it our not:
http://duginmetaphysicsofchaos4pt.blogspot.com/?m=1

I am not slandering Dugin, I am just showing your interpretation of him to be incorrect.

Herr Abubu
11-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Chaos has always been dreaded in Indo-European thought and culture and for good reason. Reducing a heathy loathing of chaos to 'squeamishness' sounds pretty evil.

I get where you're going with your explanation of Dugin's use of chaos. You should know though that serious thinkers have identified rationalism and the liberal order as the chaos itself.

You would think that if Dugin were really Orthodox he would simply adhere to Orthodoxy instead of trying to put together a new ideology. After all the word Orthodoxy does actually imply something.

At least you admit that Dugin's symbol, the star of chaos, is a western occult symbol. By the time Dugin started using it it had clearly already been established as such. Occultist Aleister Crowley, an influence on Dugin, is credited with first establishing the star of chaos symbol in his Book of Thoth: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

Chaos magic's connection to Gnosticism:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

Alexander Dugin: Terror Against the Demiurge:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/openrevolt.info/2014/10/31/alexander-dugin-terror-against-the-demiurge/amp/

Dugin's essay 'The Gnostic':
http://arctogaia.com/public/eng/gnostic.htm

Dugin's essay 'The Metaphysics of Chaos', clearly not compatible with Orthodoxy whether you believe in it our not:
http://duginmetaphysicsofchaos4pt.blogspot.com/?m=1

I am not slandering Dugin, I am just showing your interpretation of him to be incorrect.

You take yourself too seriously. You are indeed squeamish and simply react to things you don't like a priori in an emotional manner and then rationalize yourself poorly.

You read things here and there, but you do not understand well and you do not think well. Your motivations aren't sincere or pure in any of this.

You point out that rationalism and the liberal order have been identified as chaos. You also know Dugin's essay on 'The Metaphysics of Chaos', where he explicitly refers to them as chaotic.

It shows you are a very, very poor and very, very superficial reader. You can't seem to understand that Dugin uses chaos 1. in a symbolic and eccentric way and 2. he uses many different meanings for chaos.

If a writer refers to chaos in several different and contradictory ways there are two conclusions. One, the writer is a moron and contradicts himself. Two, he is changing the connotation of the word.

If the second is correct, then whoever concludes the first must be reflecting his own stupidity on the writer. It's something to appreciate about Dugin. The reader is allowed to conclude for himself if he's chaff or wheat.

As for its compatibility with Orthodoxy, this is pure, but bad, rhetoric. You are not Orthodox and you know nothing about what is Orthodox or not, or who is Orthodox or not. It isn't incompatible, it doesn't really pertain to Orthodox teaching.

Finally, Dugin's use of the Symbol of Chaos comes from some fantasy novel series. That fantasy novel series didn't take that symbol from Crowley as it looks nothing alike.

And if you actually read the Wikipedia article, though I've already shown you are a superficial reader (and thinker) the author of that series even explains how he came to it.

kuqezi
11-03-2017, 08:36 PM
You take yourself too seriously. You are indeed squeamish and simply react to things you don't like a priori in an emotional manner and then rationalize yourself poorly.

You read things here and there, but you do not understand well and you do not think well. Your motivations aren't sincere or pure in any of this.

You point out that rationalism and the liberal order have been identified as chaos. You also know Dugin's essay on 'The Metaphysics of Chaos', where he explicitly refers to them as chaotic.

It shows you are a very, very poor and very, very superficial reader. You can't seem to understand that Dugin uses chaos 1. in a symbolic and eccentric way and 2. he uses many different meanings for chaos.

If a writer refers to chaos in several different and contradictory ways there are two conclusions. One, the writer is a moron and contradicts himself. Two, he is changing the connotation of the word.

If the second is correct, then whoever concludes the first must be reflecting his own stupidity on the writer. It's something to appreciate about Dugin. The reader is allowed to conclude for himself if he's chaff or wheat.

As for its compatibility with Orthodoxy, this is pure, but bad, rhetoric. You are not Orthodox and you know nothing about what is Orthodox or not, or who is Orthodox or not. It isn't incompatible, it doesn't really pertain to Orthodox teaching.

Finally, Dugin's use of the Symbol of Chaos comes from some fantasy novel series. That fantasy novel series didn't take that symbol from Crowley as it looks nothing alike.

And if you actually read the Wikipedia article, though I've already shown you are a superficial reader (and thinker) the author of that series even explains how he came to it.

I hope we can dispense with personal polemic and stick to the matter at hand.

You say Dugin explicitly refers to rationalism and the liberal order as chaotic (in the true sense as he defines it). This is false as I will demonstrate by quoting him below. Either provide a direct quote to to prove your point or admit you are wrong. The quotes also shows that he is criticizing precisely what he deems to be the metaphorical, 'confused' chaos of the west in opposition to what he deems to be the true metaphysical chaos of the ancient Greeks which he is an advocate of:

----
To begin with: there are two different concepts of chaos. Modern physics and philosophy refers to complex systems, bifurcation or non-integrating equations and processes, using the concept ‘chaos’ to designate such phenomena. They understand by that not the absence of order, but a more complicated form of order that is difficult to perceive as such, and is, in fact, its essence. Such chaos or turbulence is calculable in nature, but with more sophisticated theoretical and mathematical means and procedures than the instruments that classical natural science is dealing with.

The term ‘chaos’ is used here in a metaphorical manner. In modern science we are continuing to deal with an essentially logocentric manner of exploring reality. So the ‘chaos’ here is no more than a dissipative structure of logos, the last result of its decay, fall, and decomposition. Modern science is dealing, not with something other than logos, but with a kind of post-logos, or ex-Logos: logos in the state of ultimate dissolution and regression. The process of the final destruction and dissipation of logos is taken here for ‘chaos’.

In reality, though, it has nothing to do with chaos as such, with chaos in the original Greek sense of the term. It is rather a kind of utmost confusion.

If we insist, nevertheless, in doing this, then we should appeal to chaos in its original Greek sense, as to something that proceeds being and order, something pre-ontological.

So the only way to save ourselves, to save humanity and culture from this snare, is to take the step beyond the logocentric culture, towards chaos.

Only chaos and the alternative philosophy based on inclusivity can save modern humanity and the world from the consequences of the degradation and decay of the exclusivist principle called logos. Logos has expired and we all will be buried under its ruins unless we make an appeal to chaos and its metaphysical principles, and use them as a basis for something new.
----

^It's amply clear that Dugin is specifically appealing to metaphysical chaos, not metaphorical chaos. These are the only two types of chaos he discusses and he is clearly advocating for the former, not the latter.

As for Orthodoxy etc. Lets just say I know enough about it. I am indeed not Orthodox, but you don't see me telling you that you know nothing about say, liberalism, just because you don't believe in it. That's a very bad argument.

Here we can see that Dugin obviously doesn't believe Orthodoxy is the answer to his problem:

----
We should explore other cultures, rather than Western, to try to find different examples of inclusive philosophy, inclusive religions, and so on. Chaotic logos is not only an abstract construction. If we seek well, we can find the real forms of such intellectual traditions in archaic societies, as well as in Eastern theology and mystical currents.

The astronomical era that is coming to an end is the era of the fish constellation, of Pisces. The fish on the shore. The dying one. So we need water now very badly.

Only a completely new attitude to thought, a new ontology, and a new gnoseology can save logos out of the water, on the shore, in the desert that grows and grows, as Nietzsche foresaw.

Only chaos and the alternative philosophy based on inclusivity can save modern humanity and the world from the consequences of the degradation and decay of the exclusivist principle called logos.
----

Dugin believes that something 'new' is needed, not Orthodoxy.

Also in light of all this we can see that Dugin is not some fantasy novel geek that arbitrarily choose the star of chaos as his symbol for Eurasianism. You can't deny that it is was the symbol of chaos magic long before Dugin adopted it. And it's no coincidence that Aleister Crowley is an influence on Dugin.

kuqezi
11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Double post