PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:10 AM
I went to McDonald's and there was a hobo by the entrance, schizophrenic and in an almost catatonic state...awoke from his stupor and eyes locked my way.

I give him money, and h doesn't say anything...frozen and staring.

Same night riding Subway, saw crying baby instantly stop to just stare at me, even the mother noticed.

I already mentioned the times prostitutes walked up to me to "rescue" them from something or another...

I believe I emit some kind of aura that draws certain people's and even creatures.

For eg in allergic to bee stings...and once me and my brother accident stumbled upon a low hanging hive...and disturbed it. The swarm avoided me and went straight for my brother and stung him numerous times, when only one sting for me would have had he paramedic come

Dick
10-26-2017, 04:13 AM
I went to McDonald's and there was a hobo by the entrance, schizophrenic and in an almost catatonic state...awoke from his stupor and eyes locked my way.

Same night riding Subway, saw crying baby instantly stop to just stare at me, even the mother noticed.

I already mentioned the times prostitutes walked up to me to "rescue" them from something or another...

I believe I emit some kind of aura that draws certain people's and even creatures.

For eg in allergic to bee stings...and once me and my brother accident stumbled upon a low hanging hive...and disturbed it. The swarm avoided me and went straight for my brother and stung him numerous times, when only one sting for me would have had he paramedic come

I noticed a lot of spelling mistakes.

Profileid
10-26-2017, 04:13 AM
cool story

al-Bosni
10-26-2017, 04:14 AM
These occurrences are your opportunity for dawah.

Dick
10-26-2017, 04:15 AM

You mean da'wah. Are most muslims illiterate?

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:17 AM
I noticed a lot of spelling mistakes.

Im on my phone.

Distinctly remember fasting and not engaging in casual contact with people prior to this occurring.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:18 AM

Your right. I met a revert at that same place long ago.

al-Bosni
10-26-2017, 04:19 AM
You mean da'wah. Are most muslims illiterate?
Thank you grammar 5-0, popo, pigs, cops, etc

https://www.urbandictionary.com/

Dick
Im on my phone.

Distinctly remember fasting and not engaging in casual contact with people prior to this occurring.

They were probably wondering why you have white people hair, including the bees.

catgeorge
Having a wild imagination is considered a good thing in moderation.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:24 AM
Another thing I've noticed, is at other times nobody can hold a look my way. Could be my mom, uncle, strangers...it's almost their eyes can barely fix their gaze for split second b fore they have to look away or down. Not hostile but just involuntarily. One of the few people who never did is my wife. Choose to believe me or not in what I've said, o don't really care...just wondering if anyone has experiences similar.

Dick
10-26-2017, 04:27 AM
Another thing I've noticed, is at other times nobody can hold a look my way. Could be my mom, uncle, strangers...it's almost their eyes can barely fix their gaze for split second b fore they have to look away or down. Not hostile but just involuntarily. One of the few people who never did is my wife. Choose to believe me or not in what I've said, o don't really care...just wondering if anyone has experiences similar.

Must be nice. People always stare at me, either in the eyes or in general. Sometimes I wonder if they're undressing me in their head or maybe I'm just too irresistible for both sexes. Creeps me out sometimes.

Dick
10-26-2017, 04:29 AM
Thank you grammar 5-0, popo, pigs, cops, etc

https://www.urbandictionary.com/

Cop is short for copper by the way since Policemen's badges back in the day "yo" used to be made out of copper.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:33 AM
Must be nice. People always stare at me, either in the eyes or in general. Sometimes I wonder if they're undressing me in their head or maybe I'm just too irresistible for both sexes. Creeps me out sometimes.

You are a charming guy is why.

This looking away after even getting in a lock eyes battle happened time and again

Once even me and LeBron James a few years ago. LeBron James was not a confident for a split second. Looked away, whole surrounded by a whole entourage and im steps below in a crowd. And he was looking at me intently beforehand.

I am usually in a brooding antisocial mood when this happens.

Your auras are real and can be felt

Dick
10-26-2017, 04:37 AM
You are a charming guy is why.

This looking away after even getting in a lock eyes battle happened time and again

Once even me and LeBron James a few years ago. LeBron James was not a confident for a split second. Looked away, whole surrounded by a whole entourage and im steps below in a crowd. And he was looking at me intently beforehand

It's your soothing voice. It always makes me want to fall alseep in your arms.

Mortimer
10-26-2017, 04:39 AM
thats really interesting Wadaad. There might be something to it. I only once fasted before christmas (well I fast every year but only on christmas eve or a few days) but this one time a few years ago I fasted the whole month (according to church regulations its month before christmas and one month before easter that you fast). And I felt really good, I felt different.

War Chef
10-26-2017, 04:42 AM
It could be simply because you are black. A bored crying baby will be temporarily entertained by the sight of a giant blob of melanin albeit for a brief moment before it returns to crying.

I do believe you can sense another persons magnetic field, but you have to be in really close proximity for this to happen.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:43 AM
thats really interesting Wadaad. There might be something to it. I only once fasted before christmas (well I fast every year but only on christmas eve or a few days) but this one time a few years ago I fasted the whole month (according to church regulations its month before christmas and one month before easter that you fast). And I felt really good, I felt different.

Like refreshed?

Another great feeling is performing ghusl (cleansing bath) just before Dawn

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 04:45 AM
It's the aurora that non-whites have. It's the aurora that brings us closer to the root of humanity. I had similar surreal experiences. we non-Whites can easily connect with nature and the world.

Colonel Frank Grimes
People like to feel that they're special. Babies smile at me. Dogs like me. I was a second away from being hit by a car when I was a kid. If I hadn't had door duty in 6th grade I would have been cut up from a window that shattered while I was away. My entire desk and only my desk was covered in broken glass.

We live in a world where there is a probability of just about anything happening to us and when we luck out we assume something special happened. I don't exactly hear anyone speak about how special they feel when something unusually rare that is bad happens to them.

Mortimer
Like refreshed?

Another great feeling is performing ghusl (cleansing bath) just before Dawn

i felt powerful (that may sound silly and i told that to a girl and she made behind my back fun of me she told others that i feel powerful when im fasting)

Wadaad
It could be simply because you are black. A bored crying baby will be temporarily entertained by the sight of a giant blob of melanin albeit for a brief moment before it returns to crying.

I do believe you can sense another persons magnetic field, but you have to be really close for this to happen.

This phenomenon goes beyond the fuckin human species and you think is cuz in black?

Lol man

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:48 AM
It's the aurora that non-whites have. It's the aurora that brings us closer to the root of humanity. I had similar surreal experiences. we non-Whites can easily connect with nature and the world.

I believe this connection.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 04:53 AM

Apparently this aura causes people to be rapey and socially dysfunctional.

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 04:53 AM
I believe this connection.

One time I was walking in downtown, there was a tall Caucasian woman, who kept glaring on me. I was little bit scared, because she might have had weapon. She looked raggedly dressed, and she clearly lived on the street. She told me that she is hungry, and needed some food. I said to her, well if that's what you want, I will buy you food. Thus there was the closest thing was a Starbucks and I bought her lunch there. She thanked me. It was one of the most surreal experience, she told me her name. She said told me that she felt that I have a warm and kind heart. I told her well I am not from here, and I am from Arabia, she looked amazed, then I went on my way.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:55 AM
People like to feel that they're special. Babies smile at me. Dogs like me. I was a second away from being hit by a car when I was a kid. If I hadn't had door duty in 6th grade I would have been cut up from a window that shattered while I was away. My entire desk and only my desk was covered in broken glass.

We live in a world where there is a probability of just about anything happening to us and when we luck out we assume something special happened. I don't exactly hear anyone speak about how special they feel when something unusually rare that is bad happens to them.

What about consistent patterns...as in, these things usually happen while I feel a certain way, thru no action of my own except fasting or self imposed isolation/silence

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 04:57 AM
One time I was walking in downtown, there was a tall Caucasian woman, who kept glaring on me. I was little bit scared, because she might have had weapon. She looked raggedly dressed, and she clearly lived on the street. She told me that she is hungry, and needed some food. I said to her, well if that's what you want, I will buy you food. Thus there was the closest thing was a Starbucks and I bought her lunch there. She thanked me. It was one of the most surreal experience, she told me her name. She said told me that she felt that I have a warm and kind heart. I told her well I am not from here, and I am from Arabia, she looked amazed, then I went on my way.

You were scared of a tall homeless woman? You pussy.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 04:58 AM

My wife knows a white Jewish girl who pretends to be arabiian and Muslim. But she was extremely shy.she got into the Indian scene and is married to an Indian Muslims from Chennai.

This Jewish girl admitted to my wife that she was adopted as a child and grew up in Utah.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:00 AM
What about consistent patterns...as in, these things usually happen while I feel a certain way, thru no action of my own except fasting or self imposed isolation/silence

You answered your own question. You altered your thinking and since you're a magical thinker you assume something special is going on.

Fractal
10-26-2017, 05:03 AM

Speak for yourself. In Indian culture, it's rude to randomly stare and try to interact with strangers as it is in Northern Europe.

I've noticed when Indians are in large groups with 7/10 or above Indian females, Latinos, you Semites, Blacks, even mongoloids, Whites, etc. always fucking stare.

Be thankful I'm not some Purohit Ji otherwise I would have broken at least 100 noses by now.

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 05:04 AM
My wife knows a white Jewish girl who pretends to be arabiian and Muslim. But she was extremely shy.she got into the Indian scene and is married to an Indian Muslims from Chennai.

This Jewish girl admitted to my wife that she was adopted as a child and grew up in Utah.

Well that's because us Arabians, especially the Bedouins can connect with nature and often our hearts are very warm and accepting of others. We are also very kind to animals, and people alike. We have the mystical aurora but all non-Whites share this, we have it.

The White Jewish women clearly has some blood of hers that connects her to us, or she would not have done it. Mormons also tend to be cold and hostile people compared to us Arabian Bedouins. We are renowned for our hospitality and generosity.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:07 AM
speak for yourself, Ay-rab. In Indian culture, it's rude to randomly stare and try to interact with strangers as it is in Northern Europe.

I've noticed when Indians are in large groups with 7/10 or above Indian females, Latinos, you Semites, Blacks, even mongoloids, Whites, etc. always fucking stare.

Be thankful I'm not some Purohit Ji otherwise I would have broken at least 100 noses by now.

Bruh Indian males are the king of the shameless stares...it shows a curious mind but it is bad etiquette.

I usually look straight or slightly down... not at people

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 05:08 AM
Apparently this aura causes people to be rapey and socially dysfunctional.

Nope, it's the aurora of connection to nature. As for your comment, Iraqi Bedouins would differ on what they have seen from the Anglo-Americans.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:15 AM
Nope, it's the aurora of connection to nature. As for your comment, Iraqi Bedouins would differ on what they have seen from the Anglo-Americans.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-difference-between-a-white-man-and-an-indian-is-this-a-white-man-wants-to-leave-winona-laduke-103-62-06.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:16 AM

Apparently this connection to nature involves serious physical and sexual abuse of Bedouin female children.

The scope of sexual, physical, and psychological abuse in a Bedouin-Arab community of female adolescents: The interplay of racism, urbanization, polygamy, family honor, and the social marginalization of women

Conclusion

This study addresses a topic that has never before been fully investigated—the maltreatment of females in a conservative, tribal Arab community. Although this was an exploratory study, the results attest that female abuse is a serious social problem in this community, and that the rate of abuse exceeds that of other Palestinian groups. These findings demonstrate an immediate need for professional intervention and prevention to address this problem.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0145213406000275

Before you claim 'White people be racist with their studies' I'd ask that you look at the names of those who were involved in the study.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:19 AM
http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-difference-between-a-white-man-and-an-indian-is-this-a-white-man-wants-to-leave-winona-laduke-103-62-06.jpg

Are you pulling a Naba and jumping on the Native train? Tell me what Muslims would have done if they arrived to the Americas? Amerindians wouldn't even have their culture. They'd be considered worshipers of Jinns.

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 05:20 AM
Apparently this connection to nature involves serious physical and sexual abuse of Bedouin female children.

There many more Whites who are known for abusing their female children, than Bedouins. Also this is one study on one particular group from Palestine. Bedouins from Iraq and Arabia have different cultures.

Before you claim 'White people be racist with their studies' I'd ask that you look at the names of those who were involved in the study.

It's Zionist study, probably paid by Israelis or something.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:20 AM

Children are more prone to sexploitation in the west than anywhere else in the world.

Allah's decree to reduce your fertility isntonprotect future child's souls.

catgeorge
10-26-2017, 05:22 AM
Bruh Indian males are the king of the shameless stares...it shows a curious mind but it is bad etiquette.

I usually look straight or slightly down... not at people

Yes indeed, Indians stare in a desperate rapey way. Had an Indian freaking out my wife few years ago just by his stare I asked him to be aware of how he looks at people because it makes them feel uncomfortable - he told me he did not understand what I was trying to say. I grabbed him by the throat and if I squeezed a little harder my fingers would have pierced his skin and would have ripped out his larynx. I think at that point he got the point. Indians stare in a freaky rapey desperate demeanor.. Just vile creatures.

Lioncourt
10-26-2017, 05:23 AM

Cool, next time I go bear hunting I'll paint myself black.

Fractal
10-26-2017, 05:25 AM
Yes indeed, Indians stare in a desperate rapey way. Had an Indian freaking out my wife few years ago just by his stare I asked him to be aware of how he looks at people because it makes them feel uncomfortable - he told me he did not understand what I was trying to say. I grabbed him by the throat and if I squeezed a little harder my fingers would have pierced his skin and would have ripped out his larynx. I think at that point he got the point. Indians stare in a freaky rapey desperate demeanor.. Just vile creatures.

Bullshit. You Southern European meds are known to be aggressive with females and especially Latins (Spaniards, Italians). Next would be Latinos. Stop dumping YOUR stereotypes on us.

No one associates Indians with staring creepily or harassing women in the streets. that only happens in India. Here in my area, most of the females complain about garderners whistling at them.

I can't ever imagien some sofware engineer doing that. Indian males are usually known to be quiet and bashful around the oppsite sex.

moron.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:26 AM
Are you pulling a Naba and jumping on the Native train? Tell me what Muslims would have done if they arrived to the Americas? Amerindians wouldn't even have their culture. They'd be considered worshipers of Jinns.

They'd be 500-1 bullion natives american Muslims.

Like Indonesia...with some radical but majority having shamanistic undercurrent in their Deen that people like me would aspire them to reject... being completely honest and fair in my hypothesis here. Islam does not create "abos"

Or central Asia a better analogy

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:26 AM
There many more Whites who are known for abusing their female children, than Bedouins. Also this is one study on one particular group from Palestine. Bedouins from Iraq and Arabia have different cultures.

Dude, I could go on. There is a pattern of behavior in that part of the world that is quite consistent.

It's Zionist study, probably paid by Israelis or something.

You're quite the thinker with your 'probably.' You know you could probably look at the study and back track but that would mean finding out it's not a 'Zionist study' and then having to explain why 'being one with nature' apparently includes sexual and physical abuse of young girls.

You really are a child in your thinking. You're afraid of everything and everyone around you and you believe silly shit just because you want to believe in silly shit. You know where Japan would be today if the Japanese thought like you? Lets just say there would be no Sakuraba as we know Sakuraba.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:30 AM
They'd be 500-1 bullion natives american Muslims.

Like Indonesia...with some radical but majority having shamanistic undercurrent in their Deen that people like me would aspire them to reject... being completely honest here.

Or central Asia a better analogy

So in other words they'd be purveyors of a false version of Islam. I think someone needs to sharpen his sword. You know how Allah feels about pagan shizzle (unless it derives from pre-Islamic Arab paganism that doesn't conflict with the bigger Islamic piture).

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 05:32 AM
Children are more prone to sexploitation in the west than anywhere else in the world

Bedouins protect their children, male or female. Pictures are thousand words

Bedouin girl with her grandfather

https://s1.postimg.org/3776j2e03j/Bedouin-_Girl-_With-_Great-_Grandfather.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Bedouin girl with her father

https://s1.postimg.org/1rsug6f72n/Bedouin_father_daughter.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/1a2srldthn/)

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:34 AM
So in other words they'd be purveyors of a false version of Islam. I think someone needs to sharpen his sword. You know how Allah feels about pagan shizzle (unless it derives from pre-Islamic Arab paganism that doesn't conflict with the bigger Islamic piture).

Im just going with a believable alt-history scenario based on the manner Islam spread elsewhere post 14th century.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:38 AM
Bedouins protect their children, male or female. Pictures are thousand words

Bedouin girl with her grandfather

https://s1.postimg.org/3776j2e03j/Bedouin-_Girl-_With-_Great-_Grandfather.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Bedouin girl with her father

https://s1.postimg.org/1rsug6f72n/Bedouin_father_daughter.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/1a2srldthn/)

Thank Allah you have a government job where you can't get fired for incompetence cuz if you tried your hand at anything else you would fail so badly. Pictures of random people in ideal situations says very little of what goes on behind closed doors. You are one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

"Fuck a study conducted by Arabs. I've got two pictures of happy fathers with their children."

It is literally insulting to me for someone to say stupid shit to me. Nothing annoys me more. It's basically in a way saying you expect me to be just as stupid.

StonyArabia
10-26-2017, 05:38 AM
Dude, I could go on. There is a pattern of behavior in that part of the world that is quite consistent.

It's exaggerated

You're quite the thinker with your 'probably.' You know you could probably look at the study and back track but that would mean finding out it's not a 'Zionist study' and then having to explain why 'being one with nature' apparently includes sexual and physical abuse of young girls.

It's not that I am thinker or not, there has been tarnish of Muslims and Arabs by the media. Thus this could be one of them. We are not saying it does not happen, but it's extremely very rare.

You really are a child in your thinking. You're afraid of everything and everyone around you and you believe silly shit just because you want to believe in silly shit. You know where Japan would be today if the Japanese thought like you? Lets just say there would be no Sakuraba as we know Sakuraba.

I am not a child, it's the truth, the media is quite Kosher these days, especially the globalist media. I don't I just say what I observe and feel. It's quite simple really.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:42 AM
Im just going with a believable alt-history scenario based on the manner Islam spread elsewhere post 14th century.

But you acknowledge their culture wouldn't exist as it is. It would be incorporated into Islam. Unlike it is today where they're allowed to believe what they like.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 05:47 AM
But you acknowledge their culture wouldn't exist as it is. It would be incorporated into Islam. Unlike it is today where they're allowed to believe what they like.

I acknowledge that they would be thriving in the hundreds of millions, just religiouly and culturally Muslim. They would not be in reservation, their would still be distinct tribes...perhaps Navajo more conservative than the Chippewa or Iroquois for eg
But they would be thriving and numerous.
.not a ghost people, either rotting in reservation or spiritually broken in the cities like now.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:48 AM
It's exaggerated

Provide me a study that backs your belief that it's exaggerated. Sorry but I like to see something tangible. Unfortunately I'm no magician.

It's not that I am thinker or not, there has been tarnish of Muslims and Arabs by the media. Thus this could be one of them. We are not saying it does not happen, but it's extremely very rare.

You automatically believed it was tarnished because you didn't like the conclusion. You didn't even consider it. What that says about you is you're not interested in truth. You're interested in whatever sounds really good to you like... you know.. being one with nature...

How hard is it to provide contrary evidence? Are racist Jews and apparently self-hating Arabs the only ones who conduct studies?

I am not a child, it's the truth, the media is quite Kosher these days, especially the globalist media. I don't I just say what I observe and feel. It's quite simple really.

If it was the truth you wouldn't embarrass yourself by posting pictures of happy daddies with their happy daughters. That is fucking insulting.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 05:53 AM
I acknowledge that they would be thriving in the hundreds of millions, just religiouly and culturally Muslim. They would not be in reservation, their would still be distinct tribes...perhaps Navajo more conservative than the Chippewa or Iroquois for eg
But they would be thriving and numerous.
.not a ghost people, either rotting in reservation or spiritually broken in the cities like now.

They wouldn't be thriving in the millions. They wouldn't exist as a culture. You even say it yourself: "just religiously and culturally Muslim." So why all the bullshit if you acknowledge their culture wouldn't exist? What would be said about a Dakota rain dance? "They're calling upon Jinns!"

zhaoyun
10-26-2017, 05:55 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 06:00 AM
If someone wants to troll me all they have to do is say stupid shit to me. There it is. That's my 'trigger.' I'm so agitated right now that only a Sakuraba video can calm me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPkrdxSD0s8

So soothing...

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 06:04 AM
They wouldn't be thriving in the millions. They wouldn't exist as a culture. You even say it yourself: "just religiously and culturally Muslim." So why all the bullshit if you acknowledge their culture wouldn't exist? What would be said about a Dakota rain dance? "They're calling upon Jinns!"

So Indonesians aren't thriving right now as a once.pre islamic people who are now Muslim...while a few hundred miles north the Aboriginals of Australia live a wretched existence and on the verge of dying out

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 06:10 AM
So Indonesians aren't thriving right now as a once.pre islamic people who are now Muslim...while a few hundred miles north the Aboriginals of Australia live a wretched existence and on the verge of dying out

Here is some homework: what is the median income of an aboriginal of Australia and that of Amerindian North American compared to this population that is thriving? After you answer that question you can get back on topic and tell me whether North American populations would have their own culture as was preached for generations today under Islam.

See what I did there? I not only kept it on topic but I even scored points when you tried to take it off topic. I expect your homework assignment on my desk by tomorrow. There is no excuse. Maybe you're right? Who knows? We'll all be the wiser for it. We're holding hands as we skip down the road of knowledge together.

Wadaad
10-26-2017, 06:14 AM
Really? Are you that disconnected from their obvious plight that you'd think aboes wouldn't trade places with Indonesia or even Somalis whose incomes even lower, than you're fooling yourself.

Ujku
10-26-2017, 06:25 AM
You are allah's chosen.

ALL HEIL OUR SAVIOR WADAAD.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Really? Are you that disconnected from their obvious plight that you'd think aboes wouldn't trade places with Indonesia or even Somalis whose incomes even lower, than you're fooling yourself.

If there was ever a post that revealed your hypocrisy it's this one. You're the guy who refers to the Japanese as OWD because they adopted some Western cultural traits. They're thriving, are they not?

Just as with Amerindians in North America not only do aboriginals in Australia in 2017 have more economic opportunities open to them but no one bothers them about their cultural beliefs. They can worship AS THEIR ANCESTORS DID and no one would bother them. That can't be said about a world where Islam is dominant. Even those who are 'moderate' Muslims wouldn't allow these people to have their own cultural and religious uniqueness. Everything about Native American and Aboriginal culture screams of Jinns, ya know.

This thread was very revealing, Wadaad.

crazyladybutterfly
10-26-2017, 03:20 PM

so you think a person is an alcoholic and you give him money instead of buying him fresh food and water? xD

Purohit ji
10-27-2017, 03:49 AM

Bark dog bark. You can only say this type of things on internet.

MagnusAurelius
11-14-2017, 01:10 AM

This is true, for women to. Several instances in my mind.

1. Standing in line one day and a mature woman could not stop looking at me

2.Recently entering a place, good looking girl face wise but built like a twig, also with these desperate for sex stairs

3. The all time epic stare, when I got a boner looking at a game in best buy, Indian milf walks around the corner, jaw dropped , slowly walks away, I remember the event vividly in my mind to this day, I was a virgin at the time.

Sexual frustration defines many South Asians. It is why I penetrated cheating wives from their culture.