PDA

View Full Version : So I went to Poland and....

pyrros
10-29-2017, 06:51 AM
bylo dobro!!!

najlepsa zemja!

Rethel
10-29-2017, 08:14 AM
:thumb001:

Peterski
10-29-2017, 09:24 AM
najlepsa zemja!

Did you plow?

Ujku
10-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Half of Poland comes to Albania each summer.

pyrros
10-29-2017, 10:12 AM
Did you plow?

hahaha !!! not actually, although Poljska must have a lot of Polje right??
So I guess the correct word is Kraj .

Rethel
10-29-2017, 12:11 PM
hahaha !!! not actually, although Poljska must have a lot of Polje right??

Poles from poles couldn't hide anywhere.
This is why Laches took power over them.
They have good strongholds in foressts. :laugh:

Rethel
10-29-2017, 12:24 PM
bylo dobro!!!

najlepsa zemja!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMgeSinOJ38

Why so serious
10-29-2017, 12:35 PM
Polaks = White Croats ;)

Ülev
10-29-2017, 12:39 PM
Polaks = White Croats ;)

yes and no, no because this can cause "Rethelisation" of Croatia, better forget that "Małopolska" is still quite Croatian

https://www.slavorum.org/poland-is-building-its-own-croatia-in-krakow-as-oasis-for-relaxation-and-cultural-appreciation/

Poland Is Building Its Own ‘Croatia’ In Kraków As Oasis For Relaxation And Cultural Appreciation

Why so serious
10-29-2017, 12:44 PM
yes and no, no because this can cause "Rethelisation" of Croatia, better forget that "Małopolska" is still quite Croatian

https://www.slavorum.org/poland-is-building-its-own-croatia-in-krakow-as-oasis-for-relaxation-and-cultural-appreciation/

Poland Is Building Its Own ‘Croatia’ In Kraków As Oasis For Relaxation And Cultural Appreciation

I think that Poland and western Ukraine just should rename themselves in Velyka Horvatya :D

Why so serious
10-29-2017, 12:47 PM
And they say that Croats are small nation, but they dont count our children : ukrainians, bosnians, montenegrins, polaks, ruskies........there is greatness in being Croatian ;)

Lucia
10-29-2017, 12:53 PM

Poland should border Croatia :(

Why so serious
10-29-2017, 01:08 PM
Arabian historian Abdul Hasan al Masudi in his writing of "Kitāb al tanbīh wa’l ishrāf" around year 940 about Croats : Harwatin ( Croats ) tribe are slavic tribe that live around river Morava and Chacin ( Czech ) people, their neighbours are hungarians and their enemyes are franks.Out of all slavic tribes, Croats are tallest, bravest and most numerous among them all !

All you guys should be proud that you too are also descedants of does great medieval Croats, just like we Croats are proud of it.Lets make Velyka Horvatya once again !

Rethel
10-29-2017, 02:01 PM

Yea!
Make Hungary Westslavic again!
Make Slovakia Polish again!

Lucia
10-29-2017, 02:03 PM

But then there's Rethel inside it :(

Peterski
10-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Which parts of Poland did you visit, pyrros?

Ülev
10-29-2017, 03:27 PM
But then there's Rethel inside it :(

I feel your pain, but one day he wrote on MPicThreadII that he is ready Indo-Europeanizing Africans, so we have little hope he will meet a nice South African woman and stay in Cape Town

pyrros
10-29-2017, 03:29 PM
warszava (ppl sorry for getting back on topic :D )

Ülev
10-29-2017, 03:32 PM

but you know that there is opinion that to east of Konin starts Asia, you have to visit Poznań to enter European part of Poland

Rethel
10-29-2017, 03:34 PM

So you were not in Poland, but in Mazovia.

but you know that there is opinion that to east of Konin starts Asia, you have to visit Poznań to enter European part of Poland

Could be.

pyrros
10-29-2017, 05:12 PM

I dunno. With my kindergarden level Balkanian I could understand quite a some of Mazovian, so I didn't care actually. When WWIII destroys the world (and it's 101% certain), only (true) Slavs will survive. So ppl start practicing your unification skills in advance.

ЛыSSый
10-29-2017, 05:35 PM
Half of Poland comes to Albania each summer.

... and return back to gb after

ЛыSSый
10-29-2017, 05:37 PM
I dunno. With my kindergarden level Balkanian I could understand quite a some of Mazovian, so I didn't care actually. When WWIII destroys the world (and it's 101% certain), only (true) Slavs will survive. So ppl start practicing your unification skills in advance.

jaja, for years i've been promoting source slavic language and native alphabet. Let you join to us

Veslan
10-29-2017, 07:43 PM
If he were in Poland, he would have been probably dissapointed.

pyrros
10-29-2017, 07:56 PM
one question guys, what Swiat means really? Logically it must be smth like Svet, Svijet, etc.. meaning world, and having smth to do with "svetlo/svijetlo"=light, but it was in many many shops/stores around. So?

Veslan
10-29-2017, 07:59 PM
one question guys, what Swiat means really? Logically it must be smth like Svet, Svijet, etc.. meaning world, and having smth to do with "svetlo/svijetlo"=light, but it was in many many shops/stores around. So?

It means "World".... If you noticed it in shops, then it was probably something like "The world of clothes"....

ЛыSSый
10-29-2017, 08:00 PM

"Мир", "world". Some examples for better understanding

Osoba ktorej sie to uda odmieni Swiat na zawsze.
The person who succeeds will change the world forever.

Swiat nie zawsze byt zalany woda.
The world wasn't created in a deluge.

Swiat polega na twojej milosci jedno do drugiego.
Because the world rests on your love for one another.

Swiat na zewnatrz ma myslec, ze to mieszkanie jest puste.
The world must think this apartment remains empty.

Swiat jest moim niekonfliktowym diamentem lub ostrygą lub czymkolwiek.
The world is my non-conflict diamond or oyster or whatever.

Rethel
10-29-2017, 08:30 PM

You was probably on New World - Nowy Świat.

But you must know that this shopping New World is unanimate,
controrary to the normal New World which is animate :)