PDA

View Full Version : roma integration

Mortimer
10-30-2017, 03:32 AM
http://www.pagalparrot.com/roma-people-in-la-petite-center-huts-slum-in-paris-4444242.html

i read that roma live in slums in france (not only france in most countries but france is even a first world nation and i have that article about france though) on the outskirts and in those slums they live from begging, crime and prostitution. well not all some i read also live from small business and such etc. but crime comes out of those slums, if you consider france a first world nation its like entering a whole other world. i wonder if there ever will be solution to integrate roma, or they will be removed out of france and out of europe. do you think its only their fault that it is inherent to them, or you think its also the system/environment/history and discrimination that they live like that? i think individually some roma can move out of the slum, but what if bulk of roma wanted to change and live in normal neighbourhoods and work etc. would they have problem getting housing and employment? i can imagine that some employers dont trust roma, and some landlords dont want roma in their places.

Bobby Martnen
10-30-2017, 03:45 AM
I think Gypsies definitely can integrate into European society, and many have. A lot of their problems arise from discrimination by others, although there are some cultural aspects to it, it's mostly because they haven't been given a fair chance.

I think Gypsies are a lot like Jews in pre-Enlightenment Europe - relegated to the fringes of society so they couldn't really succeed, but once they were given rights, they excelled and contributed many wonderful things to society.

Gypsies definitely are capable of integrating

Mortimer
10-30-2017, 03:52 AM
I think Gypsies definitely can integrate into European society, and many have. A lot of their problems arise from discrimination by others, although there are some cultural aspects to it, it's mostly because they haven't been given a fair chance.

I think Gypsies are a lot like Jews in pre-Enlightenment Europe - relegated to the fringes of society so they couldn't really succeed, but once they were given rights, they excelled and contributed many wonderful things to society.

Gypsies definitely are capable of integrating

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1166496/world

RenaRyuguu
07-31-2019, 10:51 AM
NOPE.

sean
08-01-2019, 05:26 PM

Imagine being so loathed across a continent that nobody even cares so many of them were killed in the holocaust. Centuries of murdering, thieving and raping small towns and villages across Europe means that everybody hates them with a burning passion. Like, they gave the Jews a country but they looked at them and thought "nope you deserve it".

A continent that tears itself apart every few decades and hates each other is united in hating them. Gypsies have literally achieved nothing in history except being known for stealing, begging and child trafficking.