PDA

View Full Version : Let's See

Sunray
01-02-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure what I think about classifying by look. There is some truth to it, but it seems a bit weird. Perhaps taken too far. Anyway, here is a fairly clear picture of me. I might post more when I get a camera or work out how to edit friends off of Facebook photos better.

*Deleted my photo, don't want it publicly up too long

Agrippa
01-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Pred. Nordid in any case, can't see other influences than slight Cromagnid being at least possible. In fact I would count you as a rather textbook Nordid type.

kwp_wp
01-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Pred. Nordid in any case, can't see other influences than slight Cromagnid being at least possible. In fact I would count you as a rather textbook Nordid type.

yup, ;)
I concur

Neanderthal
01-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Hallstatt Nordid.

Gamera
01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20061220ho_nordicposter_230.jpg

Did you ever appear in posters like these?

Querubín
01-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Hallsttat with slight Cromagnid (jawbone)

Sunray
01-07-2011, 12:21 AM
I've been doing some reading and this is almost 100% accurate, even down to little lines on my face and body proportions. I find this a bit strange maybe I'm reading to much into this but it is unusual reading a description of your own face down to little imprints on a random web page.

Agrippa
01-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I've been doing some reading and this is almost 100% accurate, even down to little lines on my face and body proportions. I find this a bit strange maybe I'm reading to much into this but it is unusual reading a description of your own face down to little imprints on a random web page.

By the way, did you made the MBTI-test? Would be interesting whether you fit into the psychological stereotype of the schizothymic Nordid too :)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21944

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1347

The test:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Sunray
01-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I got this:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted : 44 Intuitive : 38 Thinking: 62 Judging: 78
Strength of the preference %

Which doesn't mean so much to me, and on these tests it seems one could score very differently on different days. I certainly am introverted but come across as having "destructive levels of self-confidence," as a friend told me in a list of bad points...(we had to do peer assessment.)

Agrippa
01-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I got this:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted : 44 Intuitive : 38 Thinking: 62 Judging: 78
Strength of the preference %

Which doesn't mean so much to me, and on these tests it seems one could score very differently on different days. I certainly am introverted but come across as having "destructive levels of self-confidence," as a friend told me in a list of bad points...(we had to do peer assessment.)

Well, you actually have the perfect score for a male schizothymic which is more "top heavy", which is INT+.

Fits in perfectly.

Nglund
01-07-2011, 03:01 PM
I'm INFP: what does that mean then? :confused:

Agrippa
01-07-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm INFP: what does that mean then? :confused:

Usually it means you are more sensitive and emotional, probably less self-confident and "hard" in decision making and judging in comparison to the INTJ in particular, if making a direct comparison. Also you should be better in dealing with other people on an emotional level and on average the difference between INT+ and INF+ is somewhat related to how "male" or "female" you look at things and other people. On average, all "T"-versions are more common in males, than in females and vice versa for "F".

Yet that is no stringent and clear correlation, but just a tendency.

Nglund
01-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Usually it means you are more sensitive and emotional, probably less self-confident and "hard" in decision making and judging in comparison to the INTJ in particular, if making a direct comparison.

This is the analysis of my results:

You are:
.moderately expressed introvert
.moderately expressed intuitive personality
.moderately expressed feeling personality
.moderately expressed perceiving personality

Also you should be better in dealing with other people on an emotional level and on average the difference between INT+ and INF+ is somewhat related to how "male" or "female" you look at things and other people. On average, all "T"-versions are more common in males, than in females and vice versa for "F".

Yet that is no stringent and clear correlation, but just a tendency.

Okay...:shy:

Agrippa
01-07-2011, 06:19 PM
.moderately expressed introvert
.moderately expressed intuitive personality
.moderately expressed feeling personality
.moderately expressed perceiving personality

I like percentages even if the numbers are to a certain degree an illusion of security, simply to compare the results more directly.

But it is interesting to watch how the mood can change the exact results, yet I usually score the same finally, even if the percentages vary somewhat.

Peasant
01-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I don't know why but sometimes I score INTJ and sometimes ISTJ on those tests. Introverted is always at 100 though, everything else doesn't seem concrete at all.

kwp_wp
01-07-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't know why but sometimes I score INTJ and sometimes ISTJ on those tests. Introverted is always at 100 though, everything else doesn't seem concrete at all.

In my case was the other way round. I have done this test several times and it's been mostly INTJ but sometimes it was ENTJ as well. So the result was changing only in being either introverted or extroverted. The rest was always the same :)