PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Catalan separatists finish in jail

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 04:08 PM
As I said some weeks ago, while some delusional retardeds thought the independence of Catalonia worked fine, all of their leaders will sleep tonight in jail.
http://www.abc.es/espana/abci-fiscalia-pide-prision-incondicional-para-oriol-junqueras-y-siete-exconsejeros-generalitat-201711021220_noticia.html

Puigdemont, you are the next
https://www.protocolo.org/extfiles/i-8974-cG.7356.1.jpg

JMack
11-02-2017, 04:10 PM
It was about time. These subhuman globalist liberal pigs deserve the worst possible.

Quasar
11-02-2017, 04:21 PM
And that's how civilized countries deal with their problems. No need for troops or tanks. Just justice doing their work in democracy. :thumb001:.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-02-2017, 04:29 PM
You're a bunch of fools. Madrid has now created political martyrs. Instead of showing how these politicians don't have significant support to do anything by ignoring them you create sympathetic martyrs.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 04:34 PM
You're a bunch of fools. Madrid has now created political martyrs. Instead of showing how these politicians don't have significant support to do anything by ignoring them you create sympathetic martyrs.

Martyrs :lol:

Boy, the Spanish jails are full of "martyrs"... :thumb001:

Ülev
11-02-2017, 04:36 PM
alpinized berid

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Martyrs :lol:

Boy, the Spanish jails are full of "martyrs"... :thumb001:

Do you even understand what I'm saying? I understand you're a hysteric and need rash actions to satisfy your own impotence of being unable to do anything yourself but when you arrest politicians speaking for a cause who haven't committed violence you open the door of sympathy. A cause in the 21st century is not won or lost on the battlefield but on the field of public opinion.

Quasar
11-02-2017, 04:47 PM

That's a political statement, but judges don't make such considerations. They only apply the law, which is the same for everyone. Whether this is convenient or not from a political point of view is irrelevant.

Graham
11-02-2017, 04:53 PM
How many years might they get?

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Do you even understand what I'm saying? I understand you're a hysteric and need rash actions to satisfy your own impotence of being unable to do anything yourself but when you arrest politicians speaking for a cause who haven't committed violence you open the door of sympathy. A cause in the 21st century is not won or lost on the battlefield but on the field of public opinion.
Fortunately you dont rule our laws because you would have leaved free all the etarras :rolleyes:

Soon to know. We need the trial but media talks between 15 and 25.

Quasar
11-02-2017, 04:58 PM

It depends, but probably more than 20, maybe 25. This is very serious, we have been close to an armed clash.

Graham
11-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Pedophiles and murderers can get less time than that.

Poor families.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:05 PM

Poor families.

And ETA killers. Ignacio de Juana Chaos killed 25 persons and he only was 20 years in the jail.

Poor victim families.

Dandelion
11-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Our media also wrote articles like 'Independent Catalonia: what it'll encompass' as if it was going to happen after Puigdemont declared it. Some journalists. :p

Laberia
11-02-2017, 05:08 PM

Poor families.

This is what is called foreign occupation. They even blackmailed publicly Puigdemont to kill him.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:10 PM
This is what is called foreign occupation. They even blackmailed publicly Puigdemont to kill him.

The grandma of Puigdemont is from Jaén, Andalusia. Really foreign occupation :p

Laberia
Is it true that the latest poll shows that all of this has increased support for independence in Catalonia, now 48.7% as against 43.6%, i.e. 5 points above unionists? This is what i read around in web.

Dandelion
High treason is a serious crime hence the high sentence. But I agree, child rapists deserve lifetime or death.

Autrigón
11-02-2017, 05:11 PM
You're a bunch of fools. Madrid has now created political martyrs. Instead of showing how these politicians don't have significant support to do anything by ignoring them you create sympathetic martyrs.Completely agree with you. Now they are going to be famous and "victims".

Laberia
11-02-2017, 05:12 PM
The grandma of Puigdemont is from Jaén, Andalusia. Really foreign occupation :p

Following your logic is normal to ask, what the fuck have to do a marocchino like you in this story?

Dandelion
11-02-2017, 05:13 PM
I bet this guy is relieved.

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/11/24/ik-ging-op-de-thee-bij-een-nederlandse-franquista-982-body-image-1448355237-size_1000.jpg?output-quality=75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-78ylKHAk

"Wat voor een gevoel heb je als je onder de Franco-vlag ligt?"
- "Ja, dat is natuurlijk een voorrecht als je daaronder kan slapen, dat geeft een enorme rust. (...) Wat ben ik toch een bevoorrecht mens dat ik in zo'n kamer slaapt, zo'n heilige kamer kan je zeggen."

;)

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Completely agree with you. Now they are going to be famous and "victims".
Tell to to Arnaldo Otegui :rolleyes:

With people like you Spain would sink: you would leave free all the criminals :lightbul:

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Following your logic is normal to ask, what the fuck have to do a marocchino like you in this story?

My surname is not Mustafi :lol:

But yes, you are right, an Albrownian talking about Spain and its topics makes much more sense heheheh

Autrigón
11-02-2017, 05:16 PM

Poor families.Nah, believe me, all of them will be out in a few weeks or maybe days. They will pay a money penalty and that's all.

Laberia
11-02-2017, 05:19 PM
My surname is not Mustafi :lol:

But yes, you are right, an Albrownian talking about Spain and its topics makes much more sense heheheh

We don't know if your surname is Mustafi or some Latinized version of some Arab name.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:20 PM
We don't know if your surname is Mustafi or some Latinized version of some Arab name.

A Latinized version still seem better than directly an Arab surname like Mustafi or Rexhepi :cool:

Autrigón
11-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Tell to to Arnaldo Otegui :rolleyes:

With people like you Spain would sink: you would leave free all the criminals :lightbul:They are not criminals, they are just clowns who doesn't deserve attention.

Strategy and intelligence is more useful.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:28 PM
They are not criminals, they are just clowns who doesn't deserve attention.

Strategy and intelligence is more useful.
Dont they deserve attention?? funny, they have attention even in Albania, the most pathetic hole in Europe... let alone in advanced countries.
And yes, they are criminals, Otegui supported ETA and the "armed conflitc", remember?

What strategy are you talking? leaving them to do what they want or what? por favor... ya está bien...
AL TALEGO.

Laberia
11-02-2017, 05:41 PM
A Latinized version still seem better than directly an Arab surname like Mustafi or Rexhepi :cool:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa, very well. It's a good thing that you don't deny your roots. I appreciate your sincerity.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa, very well. It's a good thing that you don't deny your roots. I appreciate your sincerity.

Thanks, thanks, it is something you lack, spreading falsehoods about the origin of Madrid or the Spanish surnames. In the other hand I have the Albanian Mustafi, Ahmeti or Rexhepi surnames, which are A R A B :victory0:

B01AB20
11-02-2017, 05:52 PM
I don't know if separatists will get more support because of this or they had already all the support they can get. If Aznar/PP party are known for being 'a factory of indepes', in last times it's also true the reverse, independist goverment and parlament are a factory of no-indepes.
Of course a lot of demostrations and mobilisations in the streets have been called already.

What I think it's sure is that next elections will be very very crowded, and people will vote 'con un puñal entre los dientes'.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EyPqJ4Zxk08/UKYtQRKBm4I/AAAAAAAAHyY/4l4N2FVMVaI/s1600/vieil-homme-et-l-enfant-02-g.jpg

Catalan society is very polarized nowadays.

Laberia
11-02-2017, 05:58 PM
I don't know if separatists will get more support because of this or they had already all the support they can get. If Aznar/PP party are known for being 'a factory of indepes', in last times it's also true the reverse, independist goverment and parlament are a factory of no-indepes.
Of course a lot of demostrations and mobilisations in the streets have been called already.

What I think it's sure is that next elections will be very very crowded, and people will vote 'con un puñal entre los dientes'.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EyPqJ4Zxk08/UKYtQRKBm4I/AAAAAAAAHyY/4l4N2FVMVaI/s1600/vieil-homme-et-l-enfant-02-g.jpg

Catalan society is very polarized nowadays.

I agree with you. It's normal that in this kind of conflicting situation, the society is polarized and the partecipation in the election will be high. The question is if Spain will guarantee a honest and normal process.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
I agree with you. It's normal that in this kind of conflicting situation, the society is polarized and the partecipation in the election will be high. The question is if Spain will guarantee a honest and normal process.

You live in... in Albania, yeah. The question is if separatists will guarantee it, idiot :picard1:

Well, I dont know why I discuss with you. You claimed that "the infamous Mossos were the evil Spanish police that oppresed the pooorrr and peaceful Catalans", remember? :icon_lol:

Laberia
11-02-2017, 06:06 PM
You live in... in Albania, yeah. The question is if separatists will guarantee it, idiot :picard1:

Well, I dont know why I discuss with you. You claimed that "the infamous Mossos were the evil Spanish police that oppresed the pooorrr and peaceful Catalans", remember? :icon_lol:

Retard, is Spanish government who control now Catalunya. And will be the Spanish government who will organize the elections. Indipendentists are out of game now, they control nothing.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Retard, is Spanish government who control now Catalunya. And will be the Spanish government who will organize the elections. Indipendentists are out of game now, they control nothing.

Seriously, dedicate to talk about Serbians or Greeks, your lack of knowledges about Spain are amazing :picard1:

caviezel
11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
I talked to my buddy George Soros, he told me he poured lots of money on the catalan indipendentist movement to destabilize the economy and profit from it. He's one crafty motherfucker.

Tietar
11-02-2017, 06:37 PM

Madrid has not created anything, justice works and the government can not do anything

read the laws and about the separation of powers before giving your "expert" opinion

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Madrid has not created anything, justice works and the government can not do anything

read the laws and about the separation of powers before giving your "expert" opinion

I'm speaking of public opinion. I'm not speaking of Spain's laws, dumb ass. Do any of you understand what typically happens when political figures who aren't violent are arrested for a cause? The world of public opinion turns against that government. This is something that needs to be considered. What harm could these politicians do if they weren't arrested? Talk. That is it. They wouldn't have any real power.

B01AB20
11-02-2017, 06:48 PM
I talked to my buddy George Soros, he told me he poured lots of money on the catalan indipendentist movement to destabilize the economy and profit from it. He's one crafty motherfucker.

Catalan indepes don't need Soros for that, they all alone are sinking catalan economy into depression for years to come, and maybe spanish economy too.
Until now almost 2000 companies have changed their registered office to others spanish places, mainly Madrid. These companies are more than 30% of catalan GDP.

Cada hora cambian de sede 4 empresas

Sin tener en cuenta fines de semana ni festivos, casi cuatro empresas trasladan su sede social fuera de Catalunya cada hora desde el pasado 2 de octubre.

Laberia
11-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Rumors says that Rajoy has asked for advice from Erdoğan.

caviezel
11-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Catalan indepes don't need Soros for that, they all alone are sinking catalan economy into depression for years to come, and maybe spanish economy too.
Until now almost 2000 companies have changed their registered office to others spanish places, mainly Madrid. These companies are more than 30% of catalan GDP.
my nigga Soros is gonna bail them out if they follow his guidelines.

crazyladybutterfly
11-02-2017, 07:22 PM
this is quite fascist

Tietar
11-02-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm speaking of public opinion. I'm not speaking of Spain's laws, dumb ass. Do any of you understand what typically happens when political figures who aren't violent are arrested for a cause? The world of public opinion turns against that government. This is something that needs to be considered. What harm could these politicians do if they weren't arrested? Talk. That is it. They wouldn't have any real power.

They have divided society, friends and even families, they have insulted Spain severely, they have disobeyed the orders of the constitutional court, they have used the Catalan police as a political police, they have embezzled public funds, they have caused losses for Catalonia of billions,

https://okdiario.com/investigacion/2017/10/08/cataluna-perdera-61-000-millones-anuales-pib-fuga-grandes-empresas-1-1396421

In any country in the world this is one of the most serious crimes, and you say that justice should let them continue because of world public opinion?

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 07:33 PM
this is quite fascist

Oh, I would wish.
The reality is that they fucked the law, and now the law fucks them.

You should read the order of the judge where all their crimes are quoted; you would see how you change your opinion.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-02-2017, 07:51 PM
They have divided society, friends and even families, they have insulted Spain severely, they have disobeyed the orders of the constitutional court, they have used the Catalan police as a political police, they have embezzled public funds, they have caused losses for Catalonia of billions,

https://okdiario.com/investigacion/2017/10/08/cataluna-perdera-61-000-millones-anuales-pib-fuga-grandes-empresas-1-1396421

In any country in the world this is one of the most serious crimes, and you say that justice should let them continue because of world public opinion?

The only legitimate criminal reason you've given is embezzlement of public funds but if that was the case these handful of politicians would have been arrested long before and put on trial. The Spanish government wouldn't have waited now to do it. The rest is just throwing accusations at the wall and hoping something sticks. You need evidence that these politicians used the Catalan police as a 'political police.' It's not enough to accuse people of it. Politicians losing the region money because businesses are leaving the area as a consequence of political turmoil is not a crime. That families are squabbling over politics is not a crime. That it's legal to arrest them for disobeying the Spanish Constitution may be politically legitimate in Spain but when speaking of public opinion it won't be seen that way. We have politicians here in the US who disobey Federal laws all the time based on conscious. Normally what Washington does is starve the state/city of Federal money to force their hand. What they don't do is arrest them for something that isn't a real crime.

adsız
11-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Oh, I would wish.
The reality is that they fucked the law, and now the law fucks them.

You should read the order of the judge where all their crimes are quoted; you would see how you change your opinion.

Do you think Barzani who conducted independence referendum in North Iraq should also be jailed ?

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Do you think Barzani who conducted independence referendum in North Iraq should also be jailed ?

I have read that Kurds who did that illegal referendum are in jail.

B01AB20
11-02-2017, 10:16 PM
The reasons of the judge to put in custody the ex-catalan govern may be juridically correct I guess, but the political opportunity to do it is frankly inappropiate.

It gives indepes a new reason to keep togheter and playing hard the role of victims of oppresion again, now that they were quite confused and dispersed due to the vaudeville of Puchi in Belgium and the peaceful and successful aplication of the 155 in catalonia.

This's a political battle above all, and this is a splendid present of cental goverment* to indepes in their worst moment.

*Not the judge, but the public prosecutor who sued catalan ex-goverment is at orders of cental goverment.

It's difficult to say who is more stupid in all this melodrama, and meanwhile economy is going to shit...

Kriptc06
11-02-2017, 10:17 PM
he better run to another country and apply for asylum xD hes screwed

Tietar
11-02-2017, 10:44 PM
The only legitimate criminal reason you've given is embezzlement of public funds but if that was the case these handful of politicians would have been arrested long before and put on trial. The Spanish government wouldn't have waited now to do it. The rest is just throwing accusations at the wall and hoping something sticks. You need evidence that these politicians used the Catalan police as a 'political police.' It's not enough to accuse people of it. Politicians losing the region money because businesses are leaving the area as a consequence of political turmoil is not a crime. That families are squabbling over politics is not a crime. That it's legal to arrest them for disobeying the Spanish Constitution may be politically legitimate in Spain but when speaking of public opinion it won't be seen that way. We have politicians here in the US who disobey Federal laws all the time based on conscious. Normally what Washington does is starve the state/city of Federal money to force their hand. What they don't do is arrest them for something that isn't a real crime.

Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

Damião de Góis
11-02-2017, 10:52 PM
That's what happens when people break the law.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2017, 11:04 PM
That's what happens when people break the law.

It is funny seeing separatists now crying and saying they are "political prisoners", when in reality what they are is prisoner politicians, and the most important thing, it is false that they are political prisoners as separatists claim; if that was true then much more separatists would be rightnow in jail, but they are not.

If these separatists sleep tonight in jail is not because their ideas, as their PROPAGANDA says, but because they broke the laws, as easy as that :noidea:

Damião de Góis
11-02-2017, 11:11 PM
It is funny seeing separatists now crying and saying they are "political prisoners", when in reality what they are is prisoner politicians, and the most important thing, it is false that they are political prisoners as separatists claim; if that was true then much more separatists would be rightnow in jail, but they are not.

If these separatists sleep tonight in jail is not because their ideas, as their PROPAGANDA says, but because they broke the laws, as easy as that :noidea:

Indeed, when they decided to go ahead with the referendum after it was declared illegal by the government, they knew then they were breaking the law. Then going ahead and declaring independence was lunacy, it only created social chaos. They are not gonna beat the state.

Tietar
11-03-2017, 02:07 AM
0:50 hahahahaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZiHi0s6V0

fortunately the Spanish state has protected these Catalans from garbage dictators who wanted to impose their shit and ruin Catalonia.

PuigDemon, you are the next one

alnortedelsur
11-03-2017, 02:17 AM
They are not martyrs. They deserve to spend many years in prison, because of the serious crime of wanting to dismember part of the Spanish territory (when the integrity of the Spanish territory is sacred), and aiming a serious social tension in their intent.

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2017, 08:50 AM
They are not martyrs. They deserve to spend many years in prison, because of the serious crime of wanting to dismember part of the Spanish territory (when the integrity of the Spanish territory is sacred), and aiming a serious social tension in their intent.

They provoked all what happened some weeks ago. They encouraged all these people to attack the police etc They are doing this since some years ago.
Finally they received their deserved :p

And hey, I forgot to mention that the next week another 7 or 8 separatists ex-politicians will have to declare too (they did not declare yesterday by lack of time etc)... and no doubt all of them will go to the jail too.

And of course, Puigdemont. The very motherfucker demanded yesterday since Brussels, where he is hidden as a rat, the liberation of these idiots :rolleyes:
Come to Spain to do these demands, Puigdi, come on! :laugh:

adsız
11-03-2017, 09:05 AM
I have read that Kurds who did that illegal referendum are in jail.

As far as i know, not yet.

Iraqi courts could do it but the US of A supports kurdish terror organisations in the ME so for that reason Iraq government might be hesitating to jail gang leaders since it could cause some consequences that cant be predicted.

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
As far as i know, not yet.

Iraqi courts could do it but the US of A supports kurdish terror organisations in the ME so for that reason Iraq government might be hesitating to jail gang leaders since it could cause some consequences that cant be predicted.

According the Spanish media, the Iraki justice ordered the arrest of the electoral Committee of the Kurdistan referendum

https://elpais.com/internacional/2017/10/11/actualidad/1507727608_115764.html
http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20171011/referendum-kurdistan-justicia-iraqui-ordena-detencion-organizadores-del-referendum-independencia-del-kurdistan/1627889.shtml
http://www.elperiodico.com/es/internacional/20171011/un-tribunal-iraqui-ordena-la-detencion-del-comite-electoral-del-referendum-de-independencia-kurdo-6347257

I support it since it was illegal :noidea: :noidea:

Mikula
11-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Well, I remember a joke from year 1989, when communist government jailed Václav Havel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A1clav_Havel):

Who will be the next President of Czechoslovakia?
Václav Havel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A1clav_Havel) - he is at preparatory school, already!

To understand how funny it sounds for us in 1989, is necessery to know, that it was during presidency of Gustáv Husák (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gust%C3%A1v_Hus%C3%A1k), who was jailed in 1950s, before.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Conclusions can only be taken on the next elections, it's the only way to see if the seperatist movement has really grown or not due to the recent events.

Graham
11-03-2017, 11:07 AM
Conclusions can only be taken on the next elections, it's the only way to see if the seperatist movement has really grown or not due to the recent events.

They have ran a snap election poll for that.
https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/925842918979629056

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNlBF82XUAARUKj.jpg:large

and also

Spain (Catalonia), GESOP poll:

JxSí-G: 40% ↑
Cs: 18% ↑
PSC: 14%
CSQP: 11% ↓
PP: 8% ↓
CUP: 6% ↑

Status Referendum

Independence: 40%
State in federal Spain: 27%
Status Quo: 27%

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNfnHMpX0AAUlr5.jpg:large

Independence Referendum

Yes: 53 (+6)
No: 47 (-6)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNfoXbQWsAIQEhi.jpg:large

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-03-2017, 11:15 AM
They have ran a snap election poll for that.
https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/925842918979629056

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNlBF82XUAARUKj.jpg:large

According to that they would have the absolute majority. We'll have to wait though, because we need to observe what will be the political line and rethoric of those parties: are they going to harshen their speech and ideas or are they going to become softer?

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Does not matter if the separatists grew, they never will be independent.

According to that they would have the absolute majority. We'll have to wait though, because we need to observe what will be the political line and rethoric of those parties: are they going to harshen their speech and ideas or are they going to become softer?
They can have absolute majority... but the majority of the votes go to non-separatist parties. It is something retard in this system to vote, yeah :rolleyes:

Dandelion
11-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Well, I remember a joke from year 1989, when communist government jailed Václav Havel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A1clav_Havel):

Who will be the next President of Czechoslovakia?
Václav Havel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A1clav_Havel) - he is at preparatory school, already!

To understand how funny it sounds for us in 1989, is necessery to know, that it was during presidency of Gustáv Husák (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gust%C3%A1v_Hus%C3%A1k), who was jailed in 1950s, before.

The EU (whose leadership side with the Spanish government) might collapse and then who knows what would happen. I think the following similar joke still applies to them.

"When is the next Catalan independence?"

Lluna Plena
11-05-2017, 08:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4rE2Rr-a4k

Cristiano viejo
11-05-2017, 01:10 PM
This next week (the thursday) we will have a new round of separatists road to prison :p

B01AB20
11-05-2017, 04:47 PM
This next week (the thursday) we will have a new round of separatists road to prison :p

I think they will be not send to prision this time, only taking off passports and obligation to appear before police every week.

Cristiano viejo
11-05-2017, 04:51 PM
I think they will be not send to prision this time, only taking off passports and obligation to appear before police every week.

Why? they are as guilty as the others.

B01AB20
11-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Why? they are as guilty as the others.

But the judge is another, and this judge gave them a week to prepare their defense, and political and social pressure in Spain, not only of separatists, is against more imprisionments...

Did you notice that not even PP politicians celebrated the decision of jailing these separatists?, because it was a counterproductive move regarding next catalan elections of 21-D.
It's quite possible separatist will lose elections by narrow margin, so don't help them with some more 'martyrs'.

after elections it will have time to judge them without electoral pressure.

tekken999
11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Una gran pérdida de tiempo y esfuerzo por los independistas Catalanes y para el gobierno español que tuvo que resolver esta jodienda. No creo que Puigdemont y sus ministros merezcan misericordia de ninguna forma por lo que hayan hecho

Cristiano viejo
11-05-2017, 06:14 PM
But the judge is another, and this judge gave them a week to prepare their defense, and political and social pressure in Spain, not only of separatists, is against more imprisionments...

Did you notice that not even PP politicians celebrated the decision of jailing these separatists?, because it was a counterproductive move regarding next catalan elections of 21-D.
It's quite possible separatist will lose elections by narrow margin, so don't help them with some more 'martyrs'.

after elections it will have time to judge them without electoral pressure.

Justice does not worry for tactics.

Wanderer
11-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Good! It is very nice to see a great European power like Spain handle this situation with strength. Quash it. Don't let these miscreants tear your great nation apart.

Cristiano viejo
11-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Meanwhile, in Gijón, Asturias, the owner of this cafe has forbidden the entry of independentists in her business (but pets are admitted hahaha) :thumb001:
The clients support her :thumb001:

https://casoaislado.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/gijon-bar-696x440.png

http://static3.elcorreo.com/www/multimedia/201711/07/media/cortadas/mascotas-independentistas-cafeteria-kHAI-U5066583400S8-624x385@El%20Correo.jpg

http://www.elcorreo.com/sociedad/cafeteria-gijon-admite-20171107161225-nt.html

Mingle
11-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Meanwhile, in Gijón, Asturias, the owner of this cafe has forbidden the entry of independentists in her business (but pets are admitted hahaha) :thumb001:
The clients support her :thumb001:

https://casoaislado.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/gijon-bar-696x440.png

http://static3.elcorreo.com/www/multimedia/201711/07/media/cortadas/mascotas-independentistas-cafeteria-kHAI-U5066583400S8-624x385@El%20Correo.jpg

http://www.elcorreo.com/sociedad/cafeteria-gijon-admite-20171107161225-nt.html

What would independists be doing in some random Asturian town in the first place?

Cristiano viejo
11-07-2017, 04:44 PM
What would independists be doing in some random Asturian town in the first place?

Not a random Asturian town, boy. Gijón is the main Asturian city (275.000 habitants).
But yes, more than nothing this has been publicity and nothing else.

Lluna Plena
12-02-2017, 08:31 AM
El triomf de Catalunya és cosa nostra, només nostra. La nostra Pàtria empeny cap a la posició única compatible amb la dignitat de Catalunya. Catalunya vol la independència
Josep M. Xammar (1934)

Lluna Plena
12-02-2017, 08:32 AM
http://usuaris.tinet.cat/omnium/centra1.htm

Òmnium Cultural

We are a twenty thousand people from everywhere in CATALONIA, women and men fighting for our catalan language and culture.

ÒMNIUM CULTURAL is an historical association in defending this legitimate national catalan objective.

TOWARD A EUROPE OF PEOPLES AND NATIONS

catalonia Although the travel brochures may not have nade it clear to you, you are on Catalan soil.
You are in Catalonia, a country inhabited by a people different from the others in the Iberia Peninsula.The catalans, together more 10 milion people (Catalonia extends from Salses in French state to Guardamar in spanish state and also includes the Balearic Islands) have their own language and culture.

This has come about not by chance but by collective effort. Catalonia has been forged over more than a thousand years of history and this relations, in art, in fiestas,... wich have nothing to do with bullfights and flamenco. All these features are alive, despite the centralised, mited concessions wich Catalans institutions have won back.

As civilised pearson in favour of individual rights we ask you to make a small effort to know and understand the country wich welcomes you and to realise that is a distinct nation. Through this you try.

In this way, while you are on holidays, together with the catalans, you will contribute to a united Europe in wich all peoples and historical nations participate equally on the basis of solidarity and justice for all. We thank you for your acceptance of the catalan people.

Catalonia in figures:

Area: 69,031 km2 (13.0 % of the Spanish state and 0.75 % of the French state) 22th-23th place between 28 European States.
Population: 10,094,127 inhabitants (26.3 % of the Spanish State and 0.56 % of the French State) 12th-13th place between 28 European States.
Density: 156.1 inhabitants/Km2. 9th-10th place between 28 European States.
Area of catalan language: 95.7 % of the land.

Welcome to Catalonia!

Tietar
12-02-2017, 09:24 AM
You are in Catalonia, a country inhabited by a people different from the others in the Iberia Peninsula.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iyYhzKe-M5U/VRy2TTEJipI/AAAAAAAAA0g/Kft4F-mSJ9Y/s1600/Apellidos%2Bespan%CC%83oles%2By%2Bcognoms%2Bcatala ns.jpg

Lluna Plena
12-02-2017, 10:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iyYhzKe-M5U/VRy2TTEJipI/AAAAAAAAA0g/Kft4F-mSJ9Y/s1600/Apellidos%2Bespan%CC%83oles%2By%2Bcognoms%2Bcatala ns.jpg

Fue en Navarra donde García se habría utilizado por primera vez como apellido, mucho antes que en Castilla. Según Menéndez Pidal, el apellido se utilizó en los años 789 y 791. Tres hermanos García, serían los antepasados de las familias García que se extendieron luego por toda España.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedfuT5ffs8&t=358s

Haa....haaaa....haaaaa...:cool:

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2017, 02:43 PM
[SIZE=3]Fue en Navarra donde García se habría utilizado por primera vez como apellido, [B]

¿Alguno ha negado que García sea un apellido navarro, catalufi? :thumb001:

B01AB20
12-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Sorpresa sorpresa... Garcia es un pueblo de la comarca Ribera D'ebre, en Tarragona.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Tarragona-loc.svg/266px-Tarragona-loc.svg.png

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcia

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Sorpresa sorpresa... Garcia es un pueblo de la comarca Ribera D'ebre, en Tarragona.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Tarragona-loc.svg/266px-Tarragona-loc.svg.png

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcia

Garcia, not García.

García is not Catalan although that indepe would like it :p

Pahli
12-02-2017, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4HzcyWcO9w

PORQUE