PDA

View Full Version : Men make better leaders debunked.

Hoxhaism
11-03-2017, 05:41 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women-better-leaders-men-study-a7658781.html

"They are decidedly more suited to management positions than their male counterparts"

"There are twice as many men called John as there are women leading FTSE100 companies.

What's more, the proportion of women declines at each stage of an executive career path.

But a new study has concluded that women are better suited to leadership than men."

"The study, led by Professor Øyvind L. Martinsen, head of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour at the BI Norwegian Business School, assessed the personality and characteristics of nearly 3,000 managers.

In nearly all areas, they concluded that women were better leaders than their male counterparts."

"Women outperformed men in four of the five categories studied: initiative and clear communication; openness and ability to innovate; sociability and supportiveness; and methodical management and goal-setting.

However men did appear to be better than women at dealing with work-related stress and they had higher levels of emotional stability."

“Businesses must always seek to attract customers and clients and to increase productivity and profits. Our results indicate that women naturally rank higher, in general, than men in their abilities to innovate and lead with clarity and impact,’” said Professor Martinsen.

“These findings pose a legitimate question about the construction of management hierarchy and the current dispensation of women in these roles.”

"These findings pose a legitimate question about the construction of management hierarchy and the current dispensation of women in these roles.”

"It’s hoped the results of the study will challenge workplace norms.

Whilst people might think progress is being made, the number of women running the 500 most powerful companies in the US fell by more than 12 per cent last year.

“The survey suggests that female leaders may falter through their stronger tendency to worry - or lower emotional stability,” study co-author Professor Lars Glasø said.

“However, this does not negate the fact that they are decidedly more suited to management positions than their male counterparts. If decision-makers ignore this truth, they could effectively be employing less qualified leaders and impairing productivity.”

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 01:17 PM
complete and utter bullshit, men make far better leaders than women do. Its typical of feminists to fund this kind of rubbish "studies" with flawed methodology to spin the narrative in their favor.

Arduti
11-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Were these men raised by feminists?

Many of the categories studied don't seem as important to running a business as 1.) professionalism, 2.) reliability & dependability, 3.) money management & profit margin

Also, using women to attract customers sounds like pimping.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 01:38 PM
complete and utter bullshit, men make far better leaders than women do. Its typical of feminists to fund this kind of rubbish "studies" with flawed methodology to spin the narrative in their favor.

I provide logical researched evidence, you provide butthurt.

This just proves my point further, thanks.

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 01:40 PM
Women outperformed men in four of the five categories studied: initiative and clear communication; openness and ability to innovate; sociability and supportiveness; and methodical management and goal-setting.

However men did appear to be better than women at dealing with work-related stress and they had higher levels of emotional stability.

Rofl

/Thread

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Were these men raised by feminists?

What's wrong with being raised by someone who can recognise the genders are in fact equal?

Many of the categories studied don't seem as important to running a business as 1.) professionalism, 2.) reliability & dependability, 3.) money management & profit margin

Because in the OP the article listed the types of characteristics that help to become a better leader, not the skills you posted that can be picked up or learned regardless of gender

Also, using women to attract customers sounds like pimping.

Where in the article does it say they specifixally use women to attract customers? :picard1:

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 01:45 PM
I provide logical researched evidence, you provide butthurt.

This just proves my point further, thanks.

You didnt provide any evidence, in fact this "study" is the result of women being butthurt for being dominated by men in this sector. You are also butthurt for posting rubbish like this and pretending like it has any value. The evidence for the other side of the argument, you just have to look at all of human history and the fact that women run businesses with mainly women employers almost always go bankrupt.

Here is some concrete evidence for you to get more butthurt about:

https://c4mb.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/121113-v4-the-five-studies-showing-that-increasing-female-representation-on-boards-leads-to-a-decline-in-corporate-performance.pdf

And an anecdote just for fun:

https://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/

the genders are not equal, men are in fact superior to women, its biology, sorry but feminists managed to brainwash the majority of girls and boys of this generation but more people are getting redpilled every day.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Rofl

/Thread

https://www.thehopeline.com/102-why-do-women-handle-emotions-differently-than-men

Why do Guys Brush off Emotions and Close Up?
Phillip asked: Why it is that women tend to have so much stronger emotions than men?and Michaela asked: When guys get emotionally hurt, why do they just brush everything off and wont talk with you about it?
Unfortunately, society has told men it’s a sign of weakness to express their feelings while it’s much more socially acceptable for women to talk about their feelings. That may be a reason why so many more men end up with heart attacks they tend to hold everything inside.

While women are more expressive about our stress because it's acceptable, men in the long term get it worse because they keep it all bottled up, not because they are more "stable".

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 01:54 PM
https://www.thehopeline.com/102-why-do-women-handle-emotions-differently-than-men

Phillip asked: Why it is that women tend to have so much stronger emotions than men?and Michaela asked: When guys get emotionally hurt, why do they just brush everything off and wont talk with you about it?
Unfortunately, society has told men it’s a sign of weakness to express their feelings while it’s much more socially acceptable for women to talk about their feelings. That may be a reason why so many more men end up with heart attacks they tend to hold everything inside.

While women are more expressive about our stress because it's acceptable, men in the long term get it worse because they keep it all bottled up, not because they are more "stable".

Gender is not a social construct, women are more emotionally unstable because of their biology and hormones. Men are better suited for handling stress and we are less emotional and more logical on average by a significant ammount. In fact testosterone helps humans deal with stress and we produce it in our testicles while women only produce a small ammount in their adrenal gland, which of course means that they produce adrenalin at the same time when they are stressed out and their small ammount of testo is not enough to keep them calm and stable. Exceptions exist of course but this is one of the main reasons why men handle stress far better than women do.

Antimage
11-16-2017, 01:54 PM
It depends on the individual

Queen B
11-16-2017, 01:56 PM
the genders are not equal, men are in fact superior to women, its biology, sorry but feminists managed to brainwash the majority of girls and boys of this generation but more people are getting redpilled every day.
Could you provide a list with the most advance (in every aspect) countries in the world?
Maybe top 10?

Gold-Shekel
Can't debunk 5000 years of History with one bogus study.

Hoxhaism
You didnt provide any evidence, in fact this "study" is the result of women being butthurt for being dominated by men in this sector. You are also butthurt for posting rubbish like this and pretending like it has any value. The evidence for the other side of the argument, you just have to look at all of human history and the fact that women run businesses with mainly women employers almost always go bankrupt.

Here is some concrete evidence for you to get more butthurt about:

https://c4mb.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/121113-v4-the-five-studies-showing-that-increasing-female-representation-on-boards-leads-to-a-decline-in-corporate-performance.pdf

And an anecdote just for fun:

https://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/

It's what you wish.
I could look it up articles to back my claim and thousands could pop up, whilst you had to nit pick yours to find the right one that supports your misogyny.

Didn't even bother reading the first, but the second, just lmao.
How pathetic do you have to be to pick out a blog entry, with no proof, but just personal experience? I could find a blog entry that says i don't want to hire men, and it wouldn't make a difference because it wasn't carried out research but simply based on personal experience.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Can't debunk 5000 years of Oppression with one bogus study.

Fixed.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:02 PM
Gender is not a social construct, women are more emotionally unstable because of their biology and hormones. Men are better suited for handling stress and we are less emotional and more logical on average by a significant ammount. In fact testosterone helps humans deal with stress and we produce it in our testicles while women only produce a small ammount in their adrenal gland, which of course means that they produce adrenalin at the same time when they are stressed out and their small ammount of testo is not enough to keep them calm and stable. Exceptions exist of course but this is one of the main reasons why men handle stress far better than women do.

Let's say this is true.

Why are man more prominent to violent crimes?
Why are men more prominent to addictions?
Why are men more prominent to take big risks and dangerous situation?
Why are men commit more suicides?

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:03 PM

You have no evidence to back up your claim.

"Testosterone plays a role in certain behaviors, including aggression and dominance. It also helps to spark competitiveness and boost self-esteem. Just as sexual activity can affect testosterone levels, taking part in competitive activities can cause a man's testosterone levels to rise or fall."

Actually, aggression and dominance would actually worsen leadership skills.

Kriptc06
11-16-2017, 02:05 PM
depends on the person and how they are raised, even some men can be awful leaders, said all the shitty governments out there...

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Fixed.

Lmao, great argument moody slut.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:06 PM
It's what you wish.
I could look it up articles to back my claim and thousands could pop up, whilst you had to nit pick yours to find the right one that supports your misogyny.

How pathetic do you have to be to pick out a blog entry, with no proof, but just personal experience? I could find a blog entry that says i don't want to hire men, and it wouldn't make a difference because it wasn't carried out research but simply based on personal experience.

TLDR: Hoxhaism: Im butthurt and will bury my head in the sand while pretending my fantasy is still real.

There are no articles based on factual research that supports your argument, all you have is false propaganda made by feminists or funded by feminists to distort results and spin narratives in their favor. All objective scientific research proves men are the superior gender, its biology, dont blame men for the patriarchy, blame nature. :bored: And i already said the second link was for fun, and I was right since it triggered even more butthurt from you.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:07 PM
It's what you wish.

TLDR: Hoxhaism: Im butthurt and will bury my head in the sand while pretending my fantasy is still real.

There are no articles based on factual research that supports your argument, all you have is false propaganda made by feminists or funded by feminists to distort results and spin narratives in their favor. All objective scientific research proves men are the superior gender, its biology, dont blame men for the patriarchy, blame nature. :bored: And i already said the second link was for fun, and I was right since it triggered even more butthurt from you.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Lmao, great fact moody slut.

Fixed.

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Fixed.

Slut.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:10 PM

TLDR back at you, chauvinistic freak.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

Now cry me a river.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Slut.

intelligent.

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Let's say this is true.

Because violent crimes require physical force usually?

I don't see how any of these have to do with emotional stability. For example if men weren't inclined to take big risks you wouldn't know America exists today. But guess what's required to get on a boat and sail to other side of the Atlantic. Emotional stability is certainly one of those things. You are probably confusing emotional stability with emotional intensity.

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 02:16 PM
intelligent.

I know I am, thanks.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Could you provide a list with the most advance (in every aspect) countries in the world?
Maybe top 10?

If you are trying to make the argument that feminism is a major component of the most advanced countries of the world, then I can debunk your reasoning immediately by the fact that feminism is not the reason why these countries are advanced, in fact feminism can only survive or exist in societies that are so advanced and full of leisure that women have the time to complain about gender equaity, and men become soft because life is so easy that they allow women to have the same rights, and then it all spirals out of control and goes to hell since women are the majority of voters in majority of these countries as a result of living longer and having less work related deaths (because they dont want to do the heavy and dangerous jobs lol, equal rights but not equal responsibilities) and because they get lesser punishments for the same crimes as men (more men in prison).

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:22 PM
I know I am, thanks.

So intelligent you can't even recognise irony.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:22 PM

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

Now cry me a river.

Wrong again. Men are superior to women in pretty much every way. And if you have the attention span and dont get stressed out, look at this 40 min video where pretty much all of the claims made in that propaganda article gets completely refuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIVK3KCXtI

Now you can go back to crying and being butthurt again :bored:

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Because violent crimes require physical force usually?

Not really.
A woman can carry a gun and shot your brains out, can drug/poison you, can put a knife in your throat, kill you with her car, push you from a balcony,etc,etc.
But how often is a woman losing it so she can act like this, and how often is a man?

I don't see how any of these have to do with emotional stability. For example if men weren't inclined to take big risks you wouldn't know America exists today. But guess what's required to get on a boat and sail to other side of the Atlantic. Emotional stability is certainly one of those things. You are probably confusing emotional stability with emotional intensity.
An emotional stable person, when presented with a problem, should be able to maintain calm and not let his/her emotions control your actions.

If you take your car and run with 250km/h, who is controling your actions? Your emotions or your mind?
If you start heavily drinking and becoming an alcholic because '' it makes you feel good'' or ''to make you forget'', who is controling your actions?
If you commit suicide , you are telling me that has nothing with emotional stability?

Emotional instability

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM

Now cry me a river.

Wrong again. Men are superior to women in pretty much every way. And if you have the attention span and dont get stressed out, look at this 40 min video where pretty much all of the claims made in that propaganda article gets completely refuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIVK3KCXtI

Now you can go back to crying and being butthurt again :bored:

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 02:25 PM
So intelligent you can't even recognise irony.

Irony is a nihilistic attitude used by dumb people to feel intelligent over people who make sense.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:26 PM
If you are trying to make the argument that feminism is a major component of the most advanced countries of the world, then I can debunk your reasoning immediately by the fact that feminism is not the reason why these countries are advanced, in fact feminism can only survive or exist in societies that are so advanced and full of leisure that women have the time to complain about gender equaity, and men become soft because life is so easy that they allow women to have the same rights, and then it all spirals out of control and goes to hell since women are the majority of voters in majority of these countries as a result of living longer and having less work related deaths (because they dont want to do the heavy and dangerous jobs lol, equal rights but not equal responsibilities) and because they get lesser punishments for the same crimes as men (more men in prison).
If there are 10 powerful countries, and none is stereotypically patriarchical, then patriarchy isn't the reason they are successful either.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Irony is a nihilistic attitude used by dumb people to feel intelligent over people who make sense.

Said by the person with the brain capicity of a toothpick.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:28 PM
Not really.
A woman can carry a gun and shot your brains out, can drug/poison you, can put a knife in your throat, kill you with her car, push you from a balcony,etc,etc.
But how often is a woman losing it so she can act like this, and how often is a man?

An emotional stable person, when presented with a problem, should be able to maintain calm and not let his/her emotions control your actions.

If you take your car and run with 250km/h, who is controling your actions? Your emotions or your mind?
If you start heavily drinking and becoming an alcholic because '' it makes you feel good'' or ''to make you forget'', who is controling your actions?
If you commit suicide , you are telling me that has nothing with emotional stability?

Emotional instability

this is a flawed argument. Most women cannot do those things to men because as you said they fear the consequences to much, they have an aversion to taking risks even if they want to take them due to lack of testosterone. Women can also more easily get away with destroying a mans life by falsely accusing him of rape, without suffering any consequences even if she is found out to be lying.

As for men being more prone to crime, this is also partly the result of women having way more support in forms of shelters and welfare and aid programs, and always having the ability to whore themselves out if they run out of money as long as they arent super ugly. Men if they get divorce raped or lose all their money somehow, they usually can only survive by joining a gang.

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Said by the person with the brain capicity of a toothpick.

You wish you had that much brain capacity but sadly you don't even have that.

Hoxhaism
11-16-2017, 02:32 PM
You wish you had that much brain capacity but sadly you don't even have that.

Why would any self respecting person wish to be as stupid as you?

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:33 PM
If there are 10 powerful countries, and none is stereotypically patriarchical, then patriarchy isn't the reason they are successful either.

Well your initial argument doesnt even work considering, India, China and Russia are all within the top 10 of powerful countries and they are all traditional/patriarchal even if some feminism has started to increase in some areas (although Putin recently described feminists as a extremists which is good).

And even if all the most countries today became like the west, ie left leaning, youre still wrong, since patriarchy, colonialism and free market capitalism is the reason why they became so advanced in the first place, and it created a surplus of resources which is why feminism even has lasted so long as it has, its all being run dry by the welfare state and soon enough it will go bankrupt and it will be impossible for anyone to claim that feminism works even in a modern society.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:34 PM

Well your initial argument doesnt even work considering, India, China and Russia are all within the top 10 of powerful countries and they are all traditional/patriarchal even if some feminism has started to increase in some areas (although Putin recently described feminists as a extremists which is good).

And even if all the most countries today became like the west, ie left leaning, youre still wrong, since patriarchy, colonialism and free market capitalism is the reason why they became so advanced in the first place, and it created a surplus of resources which is why feminism even has lasted so long as it has, its all being run dry by the welfare state and soon enough it will go bankrupt and it will be impossible for anyone to claim that feminism works even in a modern society.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:36 PM
this is a flawed argument. Most women cannot do those things to men because as you said they fear the consequences to much, they have an aversion to taking risks even if they want to take them due to lack of testosterone. Women can also more easily get away with destroying a mans life by falsely accusing him of rape, without suffering any consequences even if she is found out to be lying.
Being aware of the negative consequences a stupid and dangerous decision is having (accident, jail, death), is exactly the point. Women are driven by logic. Their logic wins and they realize that the thrill of running with 250km/h , or getting high isn't worth their death.

As for men being more prone to crime, this is also partly the result of women having way more support in forms of shelters and welfare and aid programs, and always having the ability to whore themselves out if they run out of money as long as they arent super ugly. Men if they get divorce raped or lose all their money somehow, they usually can only survive by joining a gang.
Oh geez! Are you reading what you write? Yes, there are more shelters because they are more victims. But guess what, men were always more prone to crime, even when there were no shelters or aid programs for women - in the past.

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Not really.

But then again this is not how most of violent crimes happen, because they are more about the thrill of the kill (and men have also evolved to be hunters). Not much thrill in hitting someone with your car. On the other hand, crimes with guns usually happen about reasons that don't have to do with emotional stability. An Albanian mafioso won't shoot another because he's emotionally unstable but because they are competing for resources (another men thing). And are you really telling me that killing someone with a knife doesn't require physical force?

Emotional instability

If the suicide comes after a 10 year period of depression, no.

A woman won't avoid speeding because she has control over her emotions, but because she'll be shitting her pants after 120km/h. You could argue that this is logical and it probably is, but then again many women are afraid to even drive a car at all.
Also, my mother and many women of her age can't go on a 100 km trip in a car without some pill to relax. How many men do you know like this?

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Being aware of the negative consequences a stupid and dangerous decision is having (accident, jail, death), is exactly the point. Women are driven by logic. Their logic wins and they realize that the thrill of running with 250km/h , or getting high isn't worth their death.
Women are not driven by logic, they dont think that far ahead, they are simply feeling too scared to confront a man since you know we are stronger more powerful than you, even if you have a weapon women are afraid of getting into violent situations.

Oh geez! Are you reading what you write? Yes, there are more shelters because they are more victims. But guess what, men were always more prone to crime, even when there were no shelters or aid programs for women - in the past.
Its not necessarily because there are more female victims, its because feminist narrative makes sure only women are considered victims regardless of facts.
And even in the past before feminism, men where technically the bigger victims since we had to die in wars to protect our societies, and we where expendable (still are to some extent) while women where taken care of because of the fact that you give birth to children. And men are actually more likely to be victims of violent crime from other men than women are, so your argument is bullshit like usual.

*wow this forum is truly awful in design and pathetically slow, keeps making me double post for no reason.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:45 PM
But then again this is not how most of violent crimes happen, because they are more about the thrill of the kill (and men have also evolved to be hunters). Not much thrill in hitting someone with your car. On the other hand, crimes with guns usually happen about reasons that don't have to do with emotional stability. An Albanian mafioso won't shoot another because he's emotionally unstable but because they are competing for resources (another men thing). And are you really telling me that killing someone with a knife doesn't require physical force? I m not really talking about gang-related killings.
But the ''thrill of the kill'' isn't the same? The ''feeling'' you get when killing, overcomes the sense someone has that a) this will result to jail and b) you are commiting a murder.
Plus, who is commiting more ''εν βρασμώ ψυχής'' crimes?

If the suicide comes after a 10 year period of depression, no.

And what depression is if not emotional instability?

A woman won't avoid speeding because she has control over her emotions, but because she'll be shitting her pants after 120km/h. You could argue that this is logical and it probably is, but then again many women are afraid to even drive a car.
Also, my mother and many women of her age can't go on a 100 km trip in a car without some pill to relax. How many men do you know like this?
And why a woman is shitting her pants after 120kh? Because her minds is reminding her that this thing is dangerous and she will die.
Why a man don't give a shit? Because his feeling of thrill is surpasing his logic, that this will probably result to being killed.

Mingle
11-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Let's say this is true.

Testosterone.

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 02:52 PM
And what depression is if not emotional instability?

Well, guess what? The most unstable type of depression, manic depression (bipolar disorder) affects women more than men. :icon_lol:

Women experience depressive episodes, mixed mania, and rapid cycling more often than men. Bipolar II disorder, which is predominated by depressive episodes, also appears to be more common in women than men.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14563100

Queen B
11-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Well, guess what? The most unstable type of depression, manic depression (bipolar disorder) affects women more than men. :icon_lol:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14563100
True, yet, women commit less suicides than men do . (Btw, bipolar disorder isn't a mental problem?)

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 03:01 PM
True, yet, women commit less suicides than men do .

Men have a stronger sense of honor and also fewer options once they hit rock bottom.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 03:01 PM
True, yet, women commit less suicides than men do . (Btw, bipolar disorder isn't a mental problem?)

Women attempt suicide more than men do, they just fail at it more than men. But usually when men commit suicide, its usually because they have ran out of options, if a man has no money and no work opportunities, society will usually not care about him and ignore him, there are very few if any help programs for men. If a woman is in a similar situation, there are far more shelters and resources available for her to get back to her feet, and as mentioned she can always whore herself out to survive if she needs to.

Mingle
11-16-2017, 03:07 PM

Women have a greater depression rate and greater suicide attempted rate than men do. The reason men commit more suicides is because they use more dangerous methods.

Women are also 40% more likely to have a mental illness: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/when-your-adult-child-breaks-your-heart/201504/women-and-mental-illness

This says men have more emotional stability: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/games-primates-play/201201/gender-differences-in-personality-are-larger-previously-thought

I think they might consider emotional stability to be responding with greater anger or sadness in regards to stress. I'm not sure exactly how they measure that since men are far more violent than women and it's easier for men to snap. I guess it's easier for men to snap because men have a greater itch for fighting and will be more likely to be violent when they are less upset than a woman is.

However, twice as many men as women have substance abuse disorders: https://blogs.psychcentral.com/addiction-recovery/2012/10/gender-addiction-recovery/

Men are also more likely to have cognitive impairment: http://jnnp.bmj.com/content/71/1/29

Queen B
11-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Women are not driven by logic, they dont think that far ahead, they are simply feeling too scared to confront a man since you know we are stronger more powerful than you, even if you have a weapon women are afraid of getting into violent situations.

Βecause they know that this will either result to jail or to death.

Its not necessarily because there are more female victims, its because feminist narrative makes sure only women are considered victims regardless of facts.
Are you telling me that there are more males abused by females rather than the opposite?
Or there are more male victims of rape by females than the opposite?

And even in the past before feminism, men where technically the bigger victims since we had to die in wars to protect our societies, and we where expendable (still are to some extent) while women where taken care of because of the fact that you give birth to children.
Wars didn't have civilian deaths and victims that were women and kids? are you kidding me ?

And men are actually more likely to be victims of violent crime from other men than women are, so your argument is bullshit like usual.
You mean victims of their own gender.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Btw, it is funny that all the things that they are result of patriarchy, it is all the things that you are complaining about.

Mingle
11-16-2017, 03:28 PM
This study says that the main difference between male and female leaders is their leadership style. Male leaders tend to be more directive/authoritative whereas female leaders tend to be more interactive: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10339833

IMO, being interactive is a better leadership style. But there is more to leadership roles than just that.

Gold-Shekel
11-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Why would any self respecting person wish to be as stupid as you?

1) You're not self-respecting
2) You're way more stupid than I could ever be, even if I had an accident which made me braindead.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Βecause they know that this will either result to jail or to death.

As i said earlier, the main reason women dont get in confrontation with men is because they know they will lose, the are afraid to commit the same crimes as men do. And more importantly, men are far more often in a situation where crime is the only option to survive.

Are you telling me that there are more males abused by females rather than the opposite?
Or there are more male victims of rape by females than the opposite?

When it comes to abuse, alot of the female abuse of males go unreported, and is often ignored by police and the department of law. Same with rape, its actully quite common for female teachers to rape underage boys just as an example. But then again being the victim of rape or violence is not the only reason to be considered a victim. These shelters are also for homeless people and they pretty much only accept women, while majority of people living on the streets are men. And in many cases these men have no money or home because they lost all of it in a divorce.

Wars didn't have civilian deaths and victims that were women and kids? are you kidding me ? obviously but the number of deaths of men far outnumbered the deaths of women, the civilian women and girls where often left alive as spoils of war, while the men where executed. Its not even close to be comparable.

You mean victims of their own gender.
Doesnt matter, A man who abides to the law is more in danger than a woman who abides by the law, it does not matter if the perpetrator is most often male, because society is set up in a way that makes men more likely to have to participate in crime. So as a law abiding man, since i am more in danger than a law abiding woman based on statistics, it makes no sence why there is such a huge discrepancy in resources and shelters for men in need compared to those available for women. Increasing the aid and shelters for men would actually help lessen the ammount of crime that affects both men and women in the long run.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Btw, it is funny that all the things that they are result of patriarchy, it is all the things that you are complaining about.

Not exactly sure what you are referring to here, but no the things we are complaining about and want to change, are not the result of patriarchy, they are the result of feminism.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 03:49 PM
Not exactly sure what you are referring to here, but no the things we are complaining about and want to change, are not the result of patriarchy, they are the result of feminism.
You are saying that society, even in the past was protecting women and men go to war.
Women are ''protected'' because in a patriarchical society women have to have tons of children and stay in the house raising them , so if the woman dies, who will raise so many kids?
Also, in the mind of patriarchs, men are the warriors, and the stronger sex, so men have to fight for the country, the honor, etc.
Since in some countries the enrollment to military is not mandatory, and since in most of countries women are allowed to enter the military, why are more men enrolling?
Is it also the result of feminism ? Geez

You say that woman are ''taking all on the divorce '' (which is btw, absolutely not true) because in a patriarchical society, women should not be empowred and go to work, but rather stay at home raising kids. If you aren't working and you are raising kids, guess what? You should have a way to raise them.

MissMischief
11-16-2017, 03:52 PM
I hate how threads like this always seem to turn into a dick measuring contest. Men are no better than women and women are no better than men (even if all the empirical evidence suggest that companies perform better - both financially and non-financially - when there are more female decision-makers).

Every leadership assignment is different. It would be impossible to say that women make better managers (or worse ones) than men do, since a person's suitability for a given leadership spot has everything to do with his or her worldview, experience and personality, NOT his or her gender.

What actually bugs me is that female managers are too few and far between. The authoritative Credit Suisse report points out that there are MORE women graduating with MBAs in the US than men. That indicates that there is a ready supply of future managers. What's "preposterous" is that this doesn't translate through to more women in management positions.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 04:02 PM
You are saying that society, even in the past was protecting women and men go to war.
Women are ''protected'' because in a patriarchical society women have to have tons of children and stay in the house raising them , so if the woman dies, who will raise so many kids?
Also, in the mind of patriarchs, men are the warriors, and the stronger sex, so men have to fight for the country, the honor, etc.
Since in some countries the enrollment to military is not mandatory, and since in most of countries women are allowed to enter the military, why are more men enrolling?
Is it also the result of feminism ? Geez

You say that woman are ''taking all on the divorce '' (which is btw, absolutely not true) because in a patriarchical society, women should not be empowred and go to work, but rather stay at home raising kids. If you aren't working and you are raising kids, guess what? You should have a way to raise them.

I never complained about men going to war and women being taken care of, thats natural because of sexual dimorphism. The thing is that with that much larger responsibility carried by men we where also rewarded with authority over women, or more specifically our wifes and daughters etc. With feminism they took away that authority while giving women the same rights as us, its completely unbalanced and thats why its failing.

more men are enrolling because in most countries it is mandatory, and also because men are much more suited for war and more likely to be patriotic, most women cannot even pass the physical tests required to enter the army even though they already lowered the requirements for them.

btw i didnt say women take everything in a divorce but they take so much that a man can easily end up with nothing, alimony and child support, failing to pay in time and getting increasing ammounts of debt, sometimes false allegations of domestic violence can make it difficult for men to get a new job etc.

In a patriarchal society women will not be allowed to take the house or property from her husband unless he dies and she inherits it. Just like it should be. Women should also not have full custody by default, im not exactly sure how that issue should be solved but in its current iteration its completely onesided.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 04:06 PM
I hate how threads like this always seem to turn into a dick measuring contest. Men are no better than women and women are no better than men (even if all the empirical evidence suggest that companies perform better - both financially and non-financially - when there are more female decision-makers).

Every leadership assignment is different. It would be impossible to say that women make better managers (or worse ones) than men do, since a person's suitability for a given leadership spot has everything to do with his or her worldview, experience and personality, NOT his or her gender.

What actually bugs me is that female managers are too few and far between. The authoritative Credit Suisse report points out that there are MORE women graduating with MBAs in the US than men. That indicates that there is a ready supply of future managers. What's "preposterous" is that this doesn't translate through to more women in management positions.

Wrong. Men are much better than women and nothing you say will ever change that fact. And all empirical evidence shows that companies perform better financially and non-financially when there are more male decision makers. I even linked evidence earlier in the thread. Men are better leaders than women, its a biological fact.

The only reason why women graduate more is because they get more scholarships, favored in quotation laws, and the school environment favors them alot these days. Men perform better when all the contextual things are equal.

nightrider+
11-16-2017, 04:10 PM

Maybe ...erm... you know... MBAs are practically useless.

1R0N M4N XL
11-16-2017, 04:12 PM
Wonder woman outsold superman.

I see more and more women making more money than their male counter parts.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 04:21 PM
I never complained about men going to war and women being taken care of, thats natural because of sexual dimorphism. The thing is that with that much larger responsibility carried by men we where also rewarded with authority over women, or more specifically our wifes and daughters etc. With feminism they took away that authority while giving women the same rights as us, its completely unbalanced and thats why its failing.
You (personally) might have not complained but I've seen it toomany times (here , too) to count.
You think that women do not have responsibility?

more men are enrolling because in most countries it is mandatory, and also because men are much more suited for war and more likely to be patriotic, most women cannot even pass the physical tests required to enter the army even though they already lowered the requirements for them.

I specifically spoke about countries that is not mandatory. You will see that it is men are enroling. And it is not because of the physical requirement.
Patriarchical society teach us that men are the fighters, the protectors, the macho, the ultra strong, and they want to be that people.

btw i didnt say women take everything in a divorce but they take so much that a man can easily end up with nothing, alimony and child support, failing to pay in time and getting increasing ammounts of debt, sometimes false allegations of domestic violence can make it difficult for men to get a new job etc.
The only thing women are ''gaining'' unfairly after a divorce is custody of the kids. NOTHING more. (key word: unfairly)
Child support is child support. The fact that the parent that has not the custody pay it to the parent that has custody, isn't ''losing it all'. They are both contributing to this child.
In the custody cases it is decide the amount that it is needed for the kids.
Let's say that the kid need 300€ per month. If the woman is earning 800€ and and man is earning 1000€, they will ''share'' the payment accordingly.so most likely the man will pay something like 180€ per month (the number is random).
But, let me say , how many times will the custody parent pay extra for something needed? How much more time the custody parent will spent to the kid rather than the non-custody parent? And don't make me start with all the limitations someone has when having to raise a kid alone.
(Don't get me wrong, it is wonderful to have kids and it is wrong that men don't have equal chances to custody, but that doesn't mean that having the custody is easier or more ''beneficial'').

As for the domestic violence allegations, let's be real now , can we ? (not that they don't happen). If we have 100 domestic violence cases ,2 might be fake, and 40 might be unreported/unpunished.

In a patriarchal society women will not be allowed to take the house or property from her husband unless he dies and she inherits it. Just like it should be. Women should also not have full custody by default, im not exactly sure how that issue should be solved but in its current iteration its completely onesided.
Why not ? If they builted the house while married, why not share it after the divorce?

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 04:22 PM
Wonder woman outsold superman.

I see more and more women making more money than their male counter parts.

Movie revenue/sales is not a legitimate argument. Women are known to consume more than men do. As for making more money, again thats all due to quotation laws and welfare programs and scholarships favoring women.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 04:34 PM
You (personally) might have not complained but I've seen it toomany times (here , too) to count.
You think that women do not have responsibility?
You cant use what other people say as an argument when talking to me, that makes no sense. I only speak for myself and nobody else speaks for me. Women have responsibility but its far less compared to what men have to take.

I specifically spoke about countries that is not mandatory. You will see that it is men are enroling. And it is not because of the physical requirement.
Patriarchical society teach us that men are the fighters, the protectors, the macho, the ultra strong, and they want to be that people.
Its not that patriarchal societies tells us this is the case, its because every human with common sense knows for a fact that men are the superior fighters, protectors etc. And that having women in army units is more of a burden and actually makes the army weaker, so actually a detriment. And losing women means losing a bigger chunk of the next generation of children.

The only thing women are ''gaining'' unfairly after a divorce is custody of the kids. NOTHING more. (key word: unfairly)
Child support is child support. The fact that the parent that has not the custody pay it to the parent that has custody, isn't ''losing it all'. They are both contributing to this child.
In the custody cases it is decide the amount that it is needed for the kids.
Let's say that the kid need 300€ per month. If the woman is earning 800€ and and man is earning 1000€, they will ''share'' the payment accordingly.so most likely the man will pay something like 180€ per month (the number is random).
But, let me say , how many times will the custody parent pay extra for something needed? How much more time the custody parent will spent to the kid rather than the non-custody parent? And don't make me start with all the limitations someone has when having to raise a kid alone.
(Don't get me wrong, it is wonderful to have kids and it is wrong that men don't have equal chances to custody, but that doesn't mean that having the custody is easier or more ''beneficial'').

Alimony is also completely unfair that women gets. And its unfair that the man has nothing to say when it comes to deciding wheter he wants to become a father or not. As long as abortion is legal then if a woman decides to have a child against the fathers will, or refuses to let the father be a part of the childrens life, then she does not deserve child support. The other things you said I agree with.

As for the domestic violence allegations, let's be real now , can we ? (not that they don't happen). If we have 100 domestic violence cases ,2 might be fake, and 40 might be unreported/unpunished.
Thats numbers you completely pulled out of your ass. You have no idea how many are fake or not.
here are some sources to make you think about what you said some more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38796457

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2gl7lz25E

Why not ? If they builted the house while married, why not share it after the divorce?

If thats the case of course, but in most cases, the man built the house, or rather in modern times, the woman moved in in the mans apartment/house which he bought before they started dating. In those cases the woman still often end up with the house/apartment, which is retarded.

Mingle
11-16-2017, 04:44 PM
When it comes to abuse, alot of the female abuse of males go unreported, and is often ignored by police and the department of law. Same with rape, its actully quite common for female teachers to rape underage boys just as an example. But then again being the victim of rape or violence is not the only reason to be considered a victim. These shelters are also for homeless people and they pretty much only accept women, while majority of people living on the streets are men. And in many cases these men have no money or home because they lost all of it in a divorce.

There would have to be countless scores of women committing crimes on men to get anywhere remotely close to the rate at which men abuse women. Testosterone has already scientifically proven to be correlated with violence/aggressiveness and sex drive. In the spotted-hyena species, females have more testosterone than males and they are more aggressive as a result.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 04:47 PM
There would have to be countless scores of women committing crimes on men to get anywhere remotely close to the rate at which men abuse women. Testosterone has already scientifically proven to be correlated with violence/aggressiveness and sex drive. In the spotted-hyena species, females have more testosterone than males and they are more aggressive as a result.

Sure I do believe testosterone plays a part in this, but i still believe that the main reason that men commit more crime than women is because they more often end up in a situation where crime is the only way to survive. Also apparantly domestic violence is most common in lesbian couples and least common in gay couples, so that kind of contradicts the idea that women are inherently less violent than men, even though i believe men are slightly more violent regardless. I just think women restrain themselves more since they know they are weaker.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 04:48 PM
You cant use what other people say as an argument when talking to me, that makes no sense. I only speak for myself and nobody else speaks for me. Women have responsibility but its far less compared to what men have to take.
I didn't quoted you when I made that statement.

Alimony is also completely unfair that women gets. And its unfair that the man has nothing to say when it comes to deciding wheter he wants to become a father or not. As long as abortion is legal then if a woman decides to have a child against the fathers will, or refuses to let the father be a part of the childrens life, then she does not deserve child support. The other things you said I agree with.
When you are going to have sex and don't take protection, you should bare the consequences. You know how things work. If you don't protect your dick, kids happen.If you don't want to be a father, take care.

Thats numbers you completely pulled out of your ass. You have no idea how many are fake or not.
here are some sources to make you think about what you said some more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38796457

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2gl7lz25E
India, really? The rape capital of the world? And ''in a survey'' concluded there?
Police is even not taking care of rapes and dismiss them there (https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/19-yo-daughter-of-a-policeman-gang-raped-for-3-hours-in-bhopal-cops-refuse-to-file-complaint-332905.html)

If thats the case of course, but in most cases, the man built the house, or rather in modern times, the woman moved in in the mans apartment/house which he bought before they started dating. In those cases the woman still often end up with the house/apartment, which is retarded.
The inheritance that a couple made together while married it is splitted. If someone had a house before (man or woman) then they keep it, UNLESS they transfered the ownership to both (which is their choice - their problem).
That's how it happens in most countries.

Mingle
11-16-2017, 04:51 PM
Regarding men getting unfair bias in child custody divorce cases:

Dispelling The Myth Of Gender Bias In The Family Court System

We hear a lot about how the courts are biased in favor of mothers when deciding child custody. After a 10 year career as a divorce coach/consultant and doing extensive research on the subject, I’ve come to the conclusion that the courts are not the reason mothers retain custody in the majority of divorces. And, not the reason many fathers aren’t involved in their children’s lives post-divorce.

Below are a few stats from a Pew Research Center analysis of the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) released in June of 2011.

Married Fathers:

According to the report, a married father spends on average 6.5 hours a week taking part in primary child care activities with his children. The married mother spends on average 12.9 hours. Since two-income households are now the norm, not the exception, the above information indicates that not only are mothers working, but they are also doing twice as much child care as fathers.

It only makes sense that mothers who have a closer bond due to the time spent caring for a child be the one more likely to retain primary custody after a divorce.

Divorced or Unwed Fathers:

More startling are the stats on absent fathers, or the amount of time fathers spend with children once the divorce is final. According to the above study, when fathers and children live separately, 22 percent of fathers see their children more than once a week. Twenty-nine percent of fathers see their children one to four times a month. The most disturbing fact though is that 27 percent of fathers have no contact with their children at all.

When you take into consideration that mothers spend more time taking care of children before divorce and only 22 percent of fathers take advantage of spending what I would consider quality time with their children after the divorce, the fact that more mothers retain custody seems reasonable... doesn’t it?

Many men argue that family courts send the message that fathers are not essential to raising children. Not essential beyond the point of giving a percentage of their paychecks to the mother of their children anyway. They argue that the courts consider them nothing more than weekend visitors and that so few fathers take an active role in parenting after divorce due to the blatant bias they experience during the divorce process and the determination of child custody.

Some fathers, those among the 27 percent who have no contact with their children post-divorce, may even argue that gender bias during divorce litigation is the reason they no longer engage in parenting or any form of relationship with their children.

But don’t you need to take into consideration how child custody is decided in the majority of divorce cases before blaming gender bias on a father’s post-divorce status? What do the statistics say about how custody is decided during divorce and whether or not there is a true gender bias?

According to DivorcePeers.com, the majority of child custody cases are not decided by the courts.

* In 51 percent of custody cases, both parents agreed — on their own — that mom become the custodial parent.
* In 29 percent of custody cases, the decision was made without any third party involvement.
* In 11 percent of custody cases, the decision for mom to have custody was made during mediation.
* In 5 percent of custody cases, the issue was resolved after a custody evaluation.
* Only 4 percent of custody cases went to trial and of that 4 percent, only 1.5 percent completed custody litigation.

In other words, 91 percent of child custody after divorce is decided with no interference from the family court system. How can there be a bias toward mothers when fewer than 4 percent of custody decisions are made by the Family Court?

What do these statistics tell us?

1. Fathers are less involved in their children’s care during the marriage.

2. Fathers are less involved in their children’s lives after divorce.

3. Mothers gain custody because the vast majority of fathers choose to give them custody.

4. There is no Family Court bias in favor of mothers because very few fathers seek custody during divorce.

I fully understand and appreciate the value of fathers in the lives of their children. We as a society should do everything in our power to encourage responsible parenting by both mothers and fathers.

After studying the statistics and working with divorcing clients for more than 10 years, it’s my opinion that the “gender bias” argument is used by some fathers who fail to understand the value of legally fighting for more time with their children during the divorce process.

A gender bias argument should not be used by a divorced father unless he has personal experience and can back up that experience with proof. Until the statistics tell us that more than 4 percent of divorced fathers are seeking custody through the Family Court system, there are few men who have such experience and proof of a true “gender bias.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/cathy-meyer/dispelling-the-myth-of-ge_b_1617115.html

----------------------------

The alimony bias in favor of females is not a gender bias but a pay bias. Whichever person ends up earning more is the one that gets hit hard by alimony. If the woman earns more than the man, then divorce hurts her more. Since men earn more than women on average, it hurts men more. But the bias is not inherently anti-male.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 05:02 PM
I didn't quoted you when I made that statement.

No but you posted that comment directly following a quotation of me that you did. And you also did not specify who you meant when you said "you", so its only logical to assume that you where talking to me.

When you are going to have sex and don't take protection, you should bare the consequences. You know how things work. If you don't protect your dick, kids happen.If you don't want to be a father, take care.
But thats bullshit, because we know women sometimes lie about being on birth control, or even steal sperm in some cases. And there are many ways for women to avoid pregnancy even after sex without a condom is performed. Many which are non-invasive.

India, really? The rape capital of the world? And ''in a survey'' concluded there?
Police is even not taking care of rapes and dismiss them there (https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/19-yo-daughter-of-a-policeman-gang-raped-for-3-hours-in-bhopal-cops-refuse-to-file-complaint-332905.html)

India is not the rape-capital of the world, but of course someone like you would have been brainwashed by the media. Again the result of false allegations. In fact, in relation to total population size, Sweden is more of a rape capital than India is, so are many countries in Africa and South Africa in particular. Since ou Ignored the evidence i posted i will ignore yours, even though it makes sense that police would ignore many rape allegations without evidence when they know so many end up being false.

The inheritance that a couple made together while married it is splitted. If someone had a house before (man or woman) then they keep it, UNLESS they transfered the ownership to both (which is their choice - their problem).
That's how it happens in most countries.

Thats not how it works, A court can make adjustments and ignore prenups at their own leisure. Also many western countries have laws that make you de facto married just by living together for a certain ammount of time. Even if the woman doesnt get the house, she is still entitled to alimony which is bullshit.

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Women are better than men.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 05:08 PM
Women are better than men.

Nope, men are better than women. This is fact.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Regarding men getting unfair bias in child custody divorce cases:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/cathy-meyer/dispelling-the-myth-of-ge_b_1617115.html

----------------------------

The alimony bias in favor of females is not a gender bias but a pay bias. Whichever person ends up earning more is the one that gets hit hard by alimony. If the woman earns more than the man, then divorce hurts her more. Since men earn more than women on average, it hurts men more. But the bias is not inherently anti-male.

More bullshit, those women who spend more time with the children in marriage work less hours,many even only work part time. so it evens out
As for spending time with children post-divorce. Many women do not allow the fathers to see their children for more than once a week anyways. I do agree that most of the time mothers due prefer to have the children over fathers but it still sucks that fathers dont have a choice in becoming a father after she gets pregnant.

As for alimony, thats bullshit as well, since we all know women almost never marry men who earn less than themselves.

Queen B
11-16-2017, 05:19 PM
But thats bullshit, because we know women sometimes lie about being on birth control, or even steal sperm in some cases. And there are many ways for women to avoid pregnancy even after sex without a condom is performed. Many which are non-invasive.
When you don't want to be a parent, not want to catch an STD, etc,etc you take care of it yourself first and foremost. Whether the woman says she is on birth control or not, take YOUR precautions when you have sex.

India is not the rape-capital of the world, but of course someone like you would have been brainwashed by the media. Again the result of false allegations. In fact, in relation to total population size, Sweden is more of a rape capital than India is, so are many countries in Africa and South Africa in particular. Since ou Ignored the evidence i posted i will ignore yours, even though it makes sense that police would ignore many rape allegations without evidence when they know so many end up being false.
Sweden has more reported rapes. There is a better judical system and society there and know their rights.

Thats not how it works, A court can make adjustments and ignore prenups at their own leisure. Also many western countries have laws that make you de facto married just by living together for a certain ammount of time. Even if the woman doesnt get the house, she is still entitled to alimony which is bullshit.
This is how it works in most of countries. While I don't know which is the nationality of this writer, this is what applies in most western countries
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/galtime/understanding-how-assets-_b_3441552.html

Pennywise
11-16-2017, 05:21 PM
This femiautism is getting boring tbh.

Insuperable
11-16-2017, 05:25 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women-better-leaders-men-study-a7658781.html

"They are decidedly more suited to management positions than their male counterparts"

"There are twice as many men called John as there are women leading FTSE100 companies.

What's more, the proportion of women declines at each stage of an executive career path.

But a new study has concluded that women are better suited to leadership than men."

"The study, led by Professor Øyvind L. Martinsen, head of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour at the BI Norwegian Business School, assessed the personality and characteristics of nearly 3,000 managers.

In nearly all areas, they concluded that women were better leaders than their male counterparts."

"Women outperformed men in four of the five categories studied: initiative and clear communication; openness and ability to innovate; sociability and supportiveness; and methodical management and goal-setting.

However men did appear to be better than women at dealing with work-related stress and they had higher levels of emotional stability."

“Businesses must always seek to attract customers and clients and to increase productivity and profits. Our results indicate that women naturally rank higher, in general, than men in their abilities to innovate and lead with clarity and impact,’” said Professor Martinsen.

“These findings pose a legitimate question about the construction of management hierarchy and the current dispensation of women in these roles.”

"These findings pose a legitimate question about the construction of management hierarchy and the current dispensation of women in these roles.”

"It’s hoped the results of the study will challenge workplace norms.

Whilst people might think progress is being made, the number of women running the 500 most powerful companies in the US fell by more than 12 per cent last year.

“The survey suggests that female leaders may falter through their stronger tendency to worry - or lower emotional stability,” study co-author Professor Lars Glasø said.

“However, this does not negate the fact that they are decidedly more suited to management positions than their male counterparts. If decision-makers ignore this truth, they could effectively be employing less qualified leaders and impairing productivity.”

What is your point? That women are equally good leaders as men are or that women are better leaders?

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 06:24 PM
When you don't want to be a parent, not want to catch an STD, etc,etc you take care of it yourself first and foremost. Whether the woman says she is on birth control or not, take YOUR precautions when you have sex.
Nope, the law still shouldnt favor women in this, its easy to get rid of a pregnancy and the man could be held responsible for paying for the birth control/pill/abortion etc and that would be fine. But if he never agreed to be a father and she wants to keep the baby anyway then he should not be forced to pay child support. But this problem will probably solve itself anyway when better male birth control is available, vasalgel and other similar inventions will probably make the difference, and protect all men from women trying to tie them down with sperm jacking and similar things.

Sweden has more reported rapes. There is a better judical system and society there and know their rights.
Again youre talking out of your ass, you cannot use unreported cases as evidence because you dont know the ammount of them. As ive mentioned in India the definition of rape is different. For example its legally considered rape in India if a man promises to marry a girl (verbal agreement) and they have consensual sex and he later regrets his words and doesnt want to marry her.

This is how it works in most of countries. While I don't know which is the nationality of this writer, this is what applies in most western countries
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/galtime/understanding-how-assets-_b_3441552.html
Again that seems to be bullshit according to this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2013/feb/15/divorce-what-happens-to-the-family-home

All assets will need to be identified and valued as part of the process of working out what there is to divide up. The home and any other properties will be included in this – regardless of whose name the property is in. "There is no formula in this country setting out how assets are to be split on divorce," says Nigel Shepherd, a partner and family and collaborative lawyer for law firm Mills & Reeve. "There's a broad starting point of 50:50 but we look at a series of different factors to try to get to an outcome that meets the needs of the couple and, in particular, any children and is broadly fair (although one person's fair is often the other's unfair)."

"Marrying or divorcing does not alter your 'face value' property rights – it doesn't change who owns what at the Land Registry – but being married creates obligations to each other," says Rice. As a result, the court has the power to make orders against any property, regardless of how it is owned. "Even if a house is only in the name of one spouse, if it is the marital home the other has a legal right of occupation for as long as they remain married to each other," says Lancaster. "It would be unusual for each party not to receive at least some share of the equity even if the house was only in the name of one of them."

Queen B
11-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Nope, the law still shouldnt favor women in this, its easy to get rid of a pregnancy and the man could be held responsible for paying for the birth control/pill/abortion etc and that would be fine. But if he never agreed to be a father and she wants to keep the baby anyway then he should not be forced to pay child support. But this problem will probably solve itself anyway when better male birth control is available, vasalgel and other similar inventions will probably make the difference, and protect all men from women trying to tie them down with sperm jacking and similar things.

(the rates vary from the actual use - perfect use)
Condoms have 86-99% effectiveness
whithrdawal method has 73-96% effectivenes
spermicide have from 70-82% effectiveness
If you don't want to be a father, you must surely follow a contraception method, and for more effectivenes combine them.
There is male birth control, use it .

Again youre talking out of your ass, you cannot use unreported cases as evidence because you dont know the ammount of them. As ive mentioned in India the definition of rape is different. For example its legally considered rape in India if a man promises to marry a girl (verbal agreement) and they have consensual sex and he later regrets his words and doesnt want to marry her.
We aren't going to agree on that since you are obviously blind to an epidemic that is widely known.

Again that seems to be bullshit according to this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2013/feb/15/divorce-what-happens-to-the-family-home
You are blind aren't you ?
This is about the MARITAL home, meaning, the home that they acquired DURING their marriage.

"Marrying or divorcing does not alter your 'face value' property rights – it doesn't change who owns what at the Land Registry – but being married creates obligations to each other," says Rice. As a result, the court has the power to make orders against any property, regardless of how it is owned. "Even if a house is only in the name of one spouse, if it is the marital home the other has a legal right of occupation for as long as they remain married to each other," says Lancaster. "It would be unusual for each party not to receive at least some share of the equity even if the house was only in the name of one of them."

catgeorge
11-16-2017, 07:10 PM
Females in my department prefer to have men as their bosses. Women are fine to the point of dealing with work related high emotional stress.

Males do a better job at developing staff where women are better with things like time sheets, paying attention to staff breaks, and are equally good with systems and process improvement as men.

But when it comes to dealing with stress,, working through stress and developing staff - it's men.

StarCitizen
11-16-2017, 08:57 PM
(the rates vary from the actual use - perfect use)
Condoms have 86-99% effectiveness
whithrdawal method has 73-96% effectivenes
spermicide have from 70-82% effectiveness
If you don't want to be a father, you must surely follow a contraception method, and for more effectivenes combine them.
There is male birth control, use it .
Thats not good enough, the laws are still completely unfair to the male, but as i already said, with vasalgel available soon enough this wont be a problem. Woman should still not be entitled to child support if the man does not want to be a father. Better birth control with less side effects for females should also be in development.

We aren't going to agree on that since you are obviously blind to an epidemic that is widely known.
We arent going to agree on this because im right and youre wrong and you are to blind to see that. There is no rape epidemic in India. You just believe what you want to believe.

You are blind aren't you ?
This is about the MARITAL home, meaning, the home that they acquired DURING their marriage.
Im not blind but you are apparently stupid.

Definition of Marital home:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/marital_home

A home in which a married couple live together.

So that means nothing.

MissMischief
11-16-2017, 09:29 PM
:cool:

Our data come from 360 evaluations, so what they are tracking is the judgment of a leader’s peers, bosses, and direct reports. We ask these individuals to rate each leader’s effectiveness overall and also to judge how strong he or she is on the 16 competencies that our 30 years of research shows are most important to overall leadership effectiveness. We ask, for instance, how good a leader is at taking the initiative, developing others, inspiring and motivating, and pursuing their own development.

Our latest survey of 7,280 leaders, which our organization evaluated in 2011, confirms some seemingly eternal truths about men and women leaders in the workplace but also holds some surprises. Our dataset was generated from leaders in some of the most successful and progressive organizations in the world both public and private, government and commercial, domestic and international.

In the confirmation category is our first finding: The majority of leaders (64%) are still men. And the higher the level, the more men there are: In this group, 78% of top managers were men, 67% at the next level down (that is, senior executives reporting directly to the top managers), 60% at the manager level below that.

Similarly, most stereotypes would have us believe that female leaders excel at “nurturing” competencies such as developing others and building relationships, and many might put exhibiting integrity and engaging in self-development in that category as well. And in all four cases our data concurred — women did score higher than men.

But the women’s advantages were not at all confined to traditionally women’s strengths. In fact at every level, more women were rated by their peers, their bosses, their direct reports, and their other associates as better overall leaders than their male counterparts — and the higher the level, the wider that gap grows:

https://i.imgur.com/nc0ubob.jpg

Specifically, at all levels, women are rated higher in fully 12 of the 16 competencies that go into outstanding leadership. And two of the traits where women outscored men to the highest degree — taking initiative and driving for results — have long been thought of as particularly male strengths. As it happened, men outscored women significantly on only one management competence in this survey — the ability to develop a strategic perspective:

https://i.imgur.com/qOS7rAw.jpg

Why are women viewed as less strategic? This is an easier question to answer.Top leaders always score significantly higher in this competency; since more top leaders are men, men still score higher here in the aggregate. But when we measure only men and women in top management on strategic perspective, their relative scores are the same.

https://hbr.org/2012/03/a-study-in-leadership-women-do

War Chef
11-17-2017, 03:21 AM
But when it comes to dealing with stress,, working through stress and developing staff - it's men.

No way. Estrogen is known to be very neuro-protective. I recommend every modern man consume phytoestrogens through whole grain wheat-bread and/or soy, you'll feel more well-rounded and balanced. Excess testosterone is not needed in the modern world. How many times have you walked down the street fearing for your life? Unless you live in the ghetto and need to be on alert, testosterone is pretty much obsolete.

I'm not saying go be a cuck but just chill a little. One of the most annoying things is all these Macho wanna-be's trying to prove how manly they are all the damn time. Sounds more like insecurity.

War Chef
11-17-2017, 03:26 AM
BTW I hate anyone who has strong views about the gender-thing - it's known as "thicket of opinion" & ultimately problematic. Whether it be the MGTOW cry-baby or the whiney "men oppressing me" beyotch. Both were clearly not raised correctly by their parents, probably spoiled rotten. Dumb fuckers failed to realize we need to learn to live in harmony and not just point faults at the other side, you dumb motherfuckers, cooperate if you want to prosper and make it out of this thing called life. Sheesh, stupid fuck-bags.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2017, 03:50 AM

I have three thoughts simultaneously go through my mind swhen a guy talks to me about his feelings:

1) You're making me uncomfortable; stop talking, please (unless it involves the death of a loved one but even then it makes me feel uncomfortable).

2) I forever will be in a dominant position over him.

3) What a fag.

War Chef
11-17-2017, 03:54 AM
I have three thoughts simultaneously go through my mind swhen a guy talks to me about his feelings:

1) You're making me uncomfortable; stop talking, please (unless it involves the death of a loved one but even then it makes me feel uncomfortable).

2) I forever will be in a dominant position over him.

3) What a fag.

Nobody knows how hard it is though man, it's like 2 steps forward 3 steps back. Can I send you a PM explaining my situation? I need a friend to talk to.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2017, 04:10 AM
The vast majority of women don't want to be leaders. Even those who think they want to take the bull-by-the-horns would prefer not to do so.

Also, and lets be honest, women are insecure about their positions of authority over others. I've seen this myself and even experienced it. A woman who had authority over me asked me to do something. I said no. She got mad and yelled... as she was walking away very quickly. I had told her no in front of everyone and she had no idea what to do. A man in a position of authority wouldn't have walked away like that. I also turned to look to see if another woman who was higher up the rankings would put me in my place. She turned away like she hadn't seen or heard a word. If that was a guy, he would have said something. Nothing happened to me, btw.

Mortimer
11-17-2017, 04:11 AM
I believe women make as good leaders as men. Very good leaders in history have been women. Queen Victoria, Kaiserin Maria Theresia, Margaret Thatcher etc.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2017, 04:14 AM
Nobody knows how hard it is though man, it's like 2 steps forward 3 steps back. Can I send you a PM explaining my situation? I need a friend to talk to.

That would just annoy me.

Queen B
11-17-2017, 05:32 AM
Thats not good enough, the laws are still completely unfair to the male, but as i already said, with vasalgel available soon enough this wont be a problem. Woman should still not be entitled to child support if the man does not want to be a father. Better birth control with less side effects for females should also be in development.

They are not fair ? You don't take care, you become a father. simple as that.
The chances of getting someone pregnant if all of these combined is way too small.
You are asking for birth control with less side effects (for both man and women) and you completely disregard all the side effects an abortions has and request it as if it was a gum or something.

We arent going to agree on this because im right and youre wrong and you are to blind to see that. There is no rape epidemic in India. You just believe what you want to believe.
Yeah sure :picard2:

Im not blind but you are apparently stupid.
Definition of Marital home:
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/marital_home
So that means nothing.
Marital in law means during marriage.
https://www.myfloridalaw.com/asset-debts/marital-home-purchased-before-the-marriage-florida/
At least this is how things work in europe. In your east asia area might be different.

catgeorge
11-17-2017, 07:08 AM

What a load of shit - women have non linear thinking.

This is women under work related pressure

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016/06/job_office759.jpg

This is men under work related pressure

https://ak9.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/6094475/thumb/1.jpg

Only 20% of women who graduate from engineering stay in the industry as they can not cope with the stress and pressure - albeit the knowledge base is equal to men and even at times score higher at university. But the real world is different to the Uni and women generally quit.

StarCitizen
11-20-2017, 02:19 AM
They are not fair ? You don't take care, you become a father. simple as that.
The chances of getting someone pregnant if all of these combined is way too small.
You are asking for birth control with less side effects (for both man and women) and you completely disregard all the side effects an abortions has and request it as if it was a gum or something.
Except that in these cases its not only the responsibility of the man, the woman also did not take care, but she has the choice alone to decide wheter the guy becomes a father or not. The guy should at least be able to decide if he wants to pay child support or not. If he agrees to become a father and wants to be a part of the childs life he should sign a contract that forces him to pay child support in case he regrets his decision to be a father later on after the child is born or to far in development that it cannot be aborted.

Yeah sure :picard2:
What i said is the truth but remain ignorant for as long as you want.

Marital in law means during marriage.
https://www.myfloridalaw.com/asset-debts/marital-home-purchased-before-the-marriage-florida/
At least this is how things work in europe. In your east asia area might be different.

That link only talks about florida, and not europe, I live in europe which you failed to notice. Even so there are exceptions in that link, and almost nobody has payed of the whole mortgage by the time they are in their thirties when most people get married. So if the guy is the breadwinner he will likely put in more money during marriage to pay of his mortgage, and im sure courts still use this situation to argue that the woman is entitled to half the home in a case of divorce. Maybe it doesnt happen every time but still often.

Incal
11-20-2017, 02:42 AM
(although Putin recently described feminists as a extremists which is good).

And he is totally right on that one.

Queen B
11-20-2017, 05:51 AM
Except that in these cases its not only the responsibility of the man, the woman also did not take care, but she has the choice alone to decide wheter the guy becomes a father or not. The guy should at least be able to decide if he wants to pay child support or not. If he agrees to become a father and wants to be a part of the childs life he should sign a contract that forces him to pay child support in case he regrets his decision to be a father later on after the child is born or to far in development that it cannot be aborted.
Sure its not only man's responsibility. But it isn't only woman's either. Its of both. It takes 2 to make a baby.
But the point is, if a woman becomes pregnant it is a result of 2 people not being careful, not one, yet, you are asking for a woman to take all the responsibility and bear all the consequences.
The ''contract'' is being done when you have sex with no protection. That's the breaking point.
Abortion isn't a method of contraception..

That link only talks about florida, and not europe, I live in europe which you failed to notice. Even so there are exceptions in that link, and almost nobody has payed of the whole mortgage by the time they are in their thirties when most people get married. So if the guy is the breadwinner he will likely put in more money during marriage to pay of his mortgage, and im sure courts still use this situation to argue that the woman is entitled to half the home in a case of divorce. Maybe it doesnt happen every time but still often.
Of course they will and rightfully so.
You seem to discredit everything a woman offers to a house, and only pay attention the ''breadwinner'.
Let's say a man and a woman marry, and they decided that she will stay raising the kids and doing the house chores and the man will work and earn money.
So, because he works instead , he is entitled to win the house they bought AFTER they got married? He will ''take back'' the money he put out for this house, but who will pay back her time? How will she take back the time she spent on being a cook, a cleaner, a full-time nanny, a home-teacher ?
He will take back in property/money the hours he spent working, but she won't ? how is this fair?

A man or a woman are seperately entitled to any inheritance they had/payed/earned before their marriage, this is their own and their own alone. If they bought a house after marriage - then it gets to be divided.

StarCitizen
11-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Sure its not only man's responsibility. But it isn't only woman's either. Its of both. It takes 2 to make a baby.
But the point is, if a woman becomes pregnant it is a result of 2 people not being careful, not one, yet, you are asking for a woman to take all the responsibility and bear all the consequences.
The ''contract'' is being done when you have sex with no protection. That's the breaking point.
Abortion isn't a method of contraception..

Are you slow? I already said its not only a womans responsibility. But she has all the choice in wheter the child lives or not, So if she wants to become a mother but the guy does not, he shouldnt have to be forced to pay unless he signed a contract. The current system allows women to spermjack men or lie about birth control to tie down a guy. There are plenty of contraceptive methods for women and I even agreed that these things should be payed for by men either through taxed or directly by the guy who made a woman pregnant. The contract is not made when they decide to have sex without a condom, because the woman might have lied about using the pill.

Of course they will and rightfully so.
You seem to discredit everything a woman offers to a house, and only pay attention the ''breadwinner'.
Let's say a man and a woman marry, and they decided that she will stay raising the kids and doing the house chores and the man will work and earn money.
So, because he works instead , he is entitled to win the house they bought AFTER they got married? He will ''take back'' the money he put out for this house, but who will pay back her time? How will she take back the time she spent on being a cook, a cleaner, a full-time nanny, a home-teacher ?
He will take back in property/money the hours he spent working, but she won't ? how is this fair?

A man or a woman are seperately entitled to any inheritance they had/payed/earned before their marriage, this is their own and their own alone. If they bought a house after marriage - then it gets to be divided.

Wrong, its not rightful at all. Again marital home does not only refer to a house they bought while married, it also applies to a home that the guy bought before the marriage and is under his name, if he hasnt payed of all of the mortgage while he lives there with his wife.

And you are overestimating the value that the woman provides for being at home, taking care of the children is important, but cleaning, cooking and stuff like that is easy and many men including myself do it on their own with no issues. In a divorce she is entitled to some monetary assets of his of course but since he bought the house and majority of the money was put into it by him, the woman should definitely not be entitled to his home, if they bought it during marriage thats another story.

The value she puts in by having 2 kids (which is average) and raisng them until puberty (the equivalent or similar cost of hiring a nanny) cooking and cleaning (and its not like she doesnt get any help, my father helped my mother with this pretty often, but after me and my brother got older she started working part time)

^that total value is still significantly less compared to the value the guy puts in by working full time for the entirety of their marriage since she decided to become a stay at home mother. She is not entitled to half his shit.

Hithaeglir
11-20-2017, 03:36 PM
They are definitely easier to work with if you are a woman,since they are more upfront on average and less catty,i dont know if they are better leaders though.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-20-2017, 11:03 PM
What a load of shit - women have non linear thinking.

This is women under work related pressure

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016/06/job_office759.jpg

This is men under work related pressure

https://ak9.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/6094475/thumb/1.jpg

Only 20% of women who graduate from engineering stay in the industry as they can not cope with the stress and pressure - albeit the knowledge base is equal to men and even at times score higher at university. But the real world is different to the Uni and women generally quit.

I suspect it's because women need that social element in their life. I don't mean going out at night and partying. More so than men they need social interaction than men. In many male dominated fields the social interaction isn't sufficient. In contrast women excel in law. A field where there is quit a bit of social interaction and it's a certainly stressful environment.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Patrice O'Neal with a keen observation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvrlSVnp_lA

War Chef
11-20-2017, 11:46 PM
Patrice O'Neal with a keen observation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvrlSVnp_lA

You go accusing me of making whiny "women this, women that" threads yet at the same time your post history is riddled with links to over-analyzing Youtube videos like this^ that are misogynist. Yeah I guess it's easy to divert attention to "Patrick O'neal" when you're clearly not man enough to admit that you hold these same views as well. Just blame it on Patrick O'neal. :rolleyes:

War Chef
11-20-2017, 11:55 PM
Men are stronger, faster, etc. - there's no denying that.
Women may be better at social stuff, because in tribal societies they had to use non-physical means (deceit, manipulation) to secure access to resources within the tribe.

Summary: There is a myth that for some mysterious reason, women love drama. In reality, women use drama as a diagnostic tool to check their social status and as a tool to shape reality.

This is when she creates "drama". An argument or social scandal gives her a chance to get that sweet sweet data. She sees who sides with her and who is against her. She sees who her potential allies are and who takes a stance against her. She can gauge if her mate is willing to "fight" for the relationship or if he doesn't give a fuck either way. She can see what females and what beta males answer her calls for help. She sees who loses their cool and blurts out "we were going to kick you out at the next moon anyway!" The list of information she can glean is endless. So she needs to get that data. when you are quiet for a long time she finds herself compelled to ask "what are you thinking"; radio silence drives her absolutely crazy, she would rather know you hate her, than be unsure of her status; why she cries about something random just to see who consoles her and who doesn't give a fuck; her hamster craves the data. This behavior is essentially a comfort test at the tribal level.

jingorex
11-20-2017, 11:59 PM
leaders don't typically give any fucks about who makes better leaders.

that's all i have to say about that.

Queen B
11-21-2017, 06:16 AM
Are you slow? I already said its not only a womans responsibility. But she has all the choice in wheter the child lives or not, So if she wants to become a mother but the guy does not, he shouldnt have to be forced to pay unless he signed a contract. The current system allows women to spermjack men or lie about birth control to tie down a guy. There are plenty of contraceptive methods for women and I even agreed that these things should be payed for by men either through taxed or directly by the guy who made a woman pregnant. The contract is not made when they decide to have sex without a condom, because the woman might have lied about using the pill.
So, because someone didn't take care when he had sex the he should force a woman to abort a kid ? WOW fella, what a brilliant idea.
Even if she can lie about taking the pill, as I mentioned before, if a man does NOT want to leave her pregnant, he won't.
There are methods that prevent it . Its not that there are no methods for men. Wear a condom and pull away and use a spermicide.
IF you do all three and she gets pregnant (miniscule 0.xxx%) then, we can talk about this 0.xxx% case with contracts.

Wrong, its not rightful at all. Again marital home does not only refer to a house they bought while married, it also applies to a home that the guy bought before the marriage and is under his name, if he hasnt payed of all of the mortgage while he lives there with his wife.

And you are overestimating the value that the woman provides for being at home, taking care of the children is important, but cleaning, cooking and stuff like that is easy and many men including myself do it on their own with no issues. In a divorce she is entitled to some monetary assets of his of course but since he bought the house and majority of the money was put into it by him, the woman should definitely not be entitled to his home, if they bought it during marriage thats another story.

The value she puts in by having 2 kids (which is average) and raisng them until puberty (the equivalent or similar cost of hiring a nanny) cooking and cleaning (and its not like she doesnt get any help, my father helped my mother with this pretty often, but after me and my brother got older she started working part time)

^that total value is still significantly less compared to the value the guy puts in by working full time for the entirety of their marriage since she decided to become a stay at home mother. She is not entitled to half his shit.
1) You are underestimating the work a woman puts actually, which isn't even an 8hour/day work.
2) Women now work and do all the stuff at the house too (most of times), should they get 75% of the house and the man get 25%?
3) Since it is ''unfair'' that women get half his shit, why you are against modern societies where women actually work and contribute monetarily in a house ?

StarCitizen
11-21-2017, 01:48 PM
So, because someone didn't take care when he had sex the he should force a woman to abort a kid ? WOW fella, what a brilliant idea.
Even if she can lie about taking the pill, as I mentioned before, if a man does NOT want to leave her pregnant, he won't.
There are methods that prevent it . Its not that there are no methods for men. Wear a condom and pull away and use a spermicide.
IF you do all three and she gets pregnant (miniscule 0.xxx%) then, we can talk about this 0.xxx% case with contracts.

The woman has to use the spermicide in her vagina, so its not like the man can control wheter she will use it or not unless he forces her, and she can lie about that as well. And another reason why men should not be forced to pay childsupport is that even if both agree to be parents while conceiving the child, the woman has the option of getting full custody of the child and restricting the father from seeing his child, in such cases, the man should not have to pay child support if he is not even allowed to meet his children. (exceptions would be if he was found guilty of domestic violence or substance abuse and not suitable for parenthood)

1) You are underestimating the work a woman puts actually, which isn't even an 8hour/day work.
2) Women now work and do all the stuff at the house too (most of times), should they get 75% of the house and the man get 25%?
3) Since it is ''unfair'' that women get half his shit, why you are against modern societies where women actually work and contribute monetarily in a house ?

1) nope, you are overestimating the work a woman puts actually. The work she does as a stay at home mother is infinitely easier than working 40 h/week in a job that needs to be wellpayed enough to support a whole family on its own.

2) women dont do all of the stuff in the home if she works as well, thats bullshit. My parents who are from a generation where feminism was in its early stages still split it up depending on how much my mother worked. My father always worked fulltime, and my mother did vast majority of the house work when we where small and she didnt have time to work a real job at all, then when we got older and she started working part time, she did 75% of the housework while my father worked fulltime and did 25% of it.
In modern couples if both work fulltime splitting of chores is the norm, at least where i live.

3) It is objectively unfair that women gets half in a divorce since the man contributes so much more, but if the woman worked fulltime and had a similar wage as her man, then i am okey with them splitting things in a divorce, the reason im against feminism is because most women do not want an equal partnership, they want to be considered equal but still date up, ie a man who has more resources than herself, this is of course the result of womens biological instinct of hypergamy, which they have because of sexual dimorphism and why men are naturally superior to women and why we are fine with marrying/dating down, but when we date down and contribute more we should at least be rewarded with more authority than the women we marry.

Queen B
11-21-2017, 05:12 PM
1) nope, you are overestimating the work a woman puts actually. The work she does as a stay at home mother is infinitely easier than working 40 h/week in a job that needs to be wellpayed enough to support a whole family on its own.

• How much time does a woman spent babysitting, reading with her kids, preparing their clothes, their meals, their dinner?
Bath them, take care of them when they are sick, putting them to sleep and stay up all night if they are young/sick?
• How much time does a woman spent daily cleaning, tidying up, shopping, cooking, ironing?
• Where does the man's job stop? After 8 hours usually, weekends off. Where does a housewife's job stop? Never. Weekends off?Nope.From early morning to early night she must be doing something. If not chores, reading with the kid, bath the kid ,etc,etc.

I have done both 8hour work (even 16hours daily) and the housewife work, and I can certainly tell you that the 8hour work is not harder than the housewife work.

(Home with non-kids or home with adult kids not included, then the household job is not that time-consuming and hard)

StarCitizen
11-22-2017, 10:50 PM
• How much time does a woman spent babysitting, reading with her kids, preparing their clothes, their meals, their dinner?
Bath them, take care of them when they are sick, putting them to sleep and stay up all night if they are young/sick?
• How much time does a woman spent daily cleaning, tidying up, shopping, cooking, ironing?
• Where does the man's job stop? After 8 hours usually, weekends off. Where does a housewife's job stop? Never. Weekends off?Nope.From early morning to early night she must be doing something. If not chores, reading with the kid, bath the kid ,etc,etc.

I have done both 8hour work (even 16hours daily) and the housewife work, and I can certainly tell you that the 8hour work is not harder than the housewife work.

(Home with non-kids or home with adult kids not included, then the household job is not that time-consuming and hard)

Youre delusional, but the 40 hours of real work the man does (if he has a job that earns enough to provide for a whole family by itself) is definitely harder than the work the woman does as a stay at home mom. The child will sleep alot, and not all kids scream and cry alot. feeding them with a bottle is not hard. You can do it while watching TV or whatever. And that shit gets even easier as the child grows older. Btw if the kid cannot sleep during the night and makes alot of noise thats going to keep the man awake as well.

Women always try to exaggerate the struggles they go through to get a pad on the back and pretend to be the biggest victim. Woke people like me know its bullshit though.

Queen B
11-23-2017, 07:00 AM
Youre delusional, but the 40 hours of real work the man does (if he has a job that earns enough to provide for a whole family by itself) is definitely harder than the work the woman does as a stay at home mom. The child will sleep alot, and not all kids scream and cry alot. feeding them with a bottle is not hard. You can do it while watching TV or whatever. And that shit gets even easier as the child grows older. Btw if the kid cannot sleep during the night and makes alot of noise thats going to keep the man awake as well.
Women always try to exaggerate the struggles they go through to get a pad on the back and pretend to be the biggest victim. Woke people like me know its bullshit though.Unlike you who are "not delusional", I have done both.
So, from experience, I can tell you how hard or easy it is, especially if the man does a white collar job.
You tend to exaggerate a lot as if all men are working in construction under the sun,the cold and the rain.

StarCitizen
11-24-2017, 12:58 AM
Unlike you who are "not delusional", I have done both.
So, from experience, I can tell you how hard or easy it is, especially if the man does a white collar job.
You tend to exaggerate a lot as if all men are working in construction under the sun,the cold and the rain.

Its not hard to realize what it takes to raise a child when i know several single mothers and male friends with girlfriends who stay at home with their kid, and in many cases these girls are completely useless as individuals, low IQ, whines and complains all the time, gets sick often, leaves the house very messy etc. The only thing these women have going for them is being physically attractive, and somehow seemingly raising these kids to be decent individuals, as i havent noticed the kids being unhappy in any way. But this tells me it doesnt take much to be a stay at home parent when such pathetic individuals manage to do it.

Also your word really doesnt carry weight just because you claim to be a mother and having worked full time, because its obvious you are very biased.
I havent exaggerated anything, If a man wants to have a decent living and provide for his whole family on his own, then he either needs a physically demanding job, or a very stressful one that requires some type of academic merits. Unless he gets help from extended family. At least this is the case where I live.

Insuperable
11-24-2017, 01:11 AM
What's wrong with being raised by someone who can recognise the genders are in fact equal?

Is that what you really think because you seemed to be more like a feminazi than real the feminist?

Kamal900
11-28-2017, 11:25 AM

Indeed. I mean, my mother works around 10 hours in school and spend most of her time in the house raising me and my brothers when we were young, cleaning the house and so on. My dad on the other hand works far less than my mother even though he gets higher pay then her, and at time, he abuse her, mostly verbally though he used to physically beat her when we were a lot younger. I agree that it's not a one sided issue, and both the BGTOW men who do dehumanise women while the feminist groups in the modern world also dehumanise men. Honestly, a true egalitarian prospects doesn't favour one side over the other.

StarCitizen
12-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Indeed. I mean, my mother works around 10 hours in school and spend most of her time in the house raising me and my brothers when we were young, cleaning the house and so on. My dad on the other hand works far less than my mother even though he gets higher pay then her, and at time, he abuse her, mostly verbally though he used to physically beat her when we were a lot younger. I agree that it's not a one sided issue, and both the BGTOW men who do dehumanise women while the feminist groups in the modern world also dehumanise men. Honestly, a true egalitarian prospects doesn't favour one side over the other.

Your anecdotal experiences really do not matter. The facts and statistics all prove men as a group are significantly superior to women as a group, and on an individual level, the best men are far better than the best women, in pretty much all categories of skills except those that apply to taking care of children and nurturing.

Also Mgtow and feminism/feminazis are not two sides of the same coin, not even comparable. mgtow is not a movement. its an individual lifestyle and principles to follow. Many men are mgtow and redpilled without even knowing about those terms. If you understand how women work on an instinctual level and how the system men created are today stacked against us because of women being the majority voters, then you are technically mgtow even if you dont identify with the label.

feminists and feminazis however are both wrong, and use false narratives to support their goals. Its a movement and their goal will never be ackomplished because they are trying to brainwash people into thinking the genders are equal, but at the same time they are creating a rift between the genders (which created mgtow in the first place) however the problem for women is that they actually arent independent. They know this illusion of equality will be destroyed the moment the welfare budget runs out. And they need men to work and marry women to sustain it, but as said men are walking away, which will fix the problem.

Decius
12-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Oh great a liberal albanian, take youre feminism bullshit and shove it up youre ass i sick and tired of hearing this ridiculous shit I go on this forum so I can avoid listening to this feminist non sense now go please fuck youreself you proved absolutely nothing

Kamal900
12-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Your anecdotal experiences really do not matter. The facts and statistics all prove men as a group are significantly superior to women as a group, and on an individual level, the best men are far better than the best women, in pretty much all categories of skills except those that apply to taking care of children and nurturing.

Also Mgtow and feminism/feminazis are not two sides of the same coin, not even comparable. mgtow is not a movement. its an individual lifestyle and principles to follow. Many men are mgtow and redpilled without even knowing about those terms. If you understand how women work on an instinctual level and how the system men created are today stacked against us because of women being the majority voters, then you are technically mgtow even if you dont identify with the label.

feminists and feminazis however are both wrong, and use false narratives to support their goals. Its a movement and their goal will never be ackomplished because they are trying to brainwash people into thinking the genders are equal, but at the same time they are creating a rift between the genders (which created mgtow in the first place) however the problem for women is that they actually arent independent. They know this illusion of equality will be destroyed the moment the welfare budget runs out. And they need men to work and marry women to sustain it, but as said men are walking away, which will fix the problem.

I never denied that men are inherently better than women in those fields, and I've stated many times before that I'm not a Marxist, but at the same time, I don't inherently blame women for these fucked up problems that are going on in the western world, and the people that pushed such ideologies like feminism, multiculturalism and so on are a certain (((ethno-religious))) cabal that have no love or care for any gentile group. Most MGTOW if not all of them tend to ignore the greater scope that is destroying the western world. Here's Alex Linder's analysis on the MGTOW lifestyle:

I have listened to huge amounts of MGTOW material in 2017. It's quite interesting.

Here's how to look at it:

1) it is first and mainly an INEVITABLE, INDIVIDUAL, RATIONAL, SELF-PROTECTIVE response to the current legal structure (legal, social, media, academic, political, professional environment) favoring women over men

2) it's not a movement, except in sense of a class of people awakening to the same, real dangers at the same time for the same reasons, it's individuals deciding not to participate in a traditional structure that has been 180-degrees altered, because of the incredible pain, monetary and emotional, that can easily ensue if you contract legal marriage (or even if you dont, these days, in some areas, where a LTR [or even less than that!] is enough to incur legal risk). White flight is a thing (even if it's an anti-white propaganda term); well this might be called might flight - as men make the money, have the dicks, have the real engine power in this society, and they 'flee' from marriage for the same reason whites 'flee' from black areas - there's nothing but misery and destruction there.

In a nutshell, we've gone from men owning women up till about 1800, called coverture, a system in which men had complete legal power over and responsibility for (the part feminists leave out when they denounce women-as-chattel) women and children, to a system that today empowers women's whims - while forcing the man to pay for them. So the man retains the legal responsibility but the woman has the power. In the vast majority of divorces, which are initiated by women, the woman gets the children. And the man the responsibility to pay for them. And they've got their verbal cloaking in place - deadbeat dad and child support. Both are propaganda terms, neither is commonly realized as such. There are zero controls on how the woman spends the 'child support,' and many women spend it on themselves or their new boyfriends, even as they live in their ex's house. It is this System that men are opting not to get involved in - because they have already seen the results for themselves, typically by getting screwed in a divorce (losing house/kids but still having to pay for both), or having observed their male relatives and friends going through same. They are avoiding not just legal marriage but relationships with women generally, perhaps apart from renting a prostitute or some careful sex now and then. They are focusing on their own careers and personal development. Can you blame them? Not rationally. Their existence is an absolutely predictable, inevitable response to an anti-white, anti-male JEWED SYSTEM.

Essentially, the jew-feminists have turned marriage into a rigged game. MGTOW refuse to play it. The rigging has gone a lot farther than people who have not experienced it directly or have not listened to MGTOW videos would believe - and it's a system in place all over the western world. Indeed, Australia and Canada are two countries in which the law has perhaps gone farthest in anti-male direction.

What MGTOW don't understand or don't talk about (which still doesn't protect their videos from being demonetized/shut down on youtube) is that what they see as a war on men by women, which it certainly is, is yet just one front in a broader racial war of jew on white that is our theme here at VNNF. The game is to destroy white families and prevent white family formation. Feminism is just one of the approaches for doing that. The feminism MGTOW rises in response to is jews using women to attack white men by altering the laws to favor every sort of female irresponsibility. What MGTOW don't see is this is just one tine on the racial-attack pitchfork. The same people promoting anti-white, anti-man 'family law,' where the state replaces the man and makes decisions for him, ostensibly in the best interests of the child, also promote homosexuality and the rest of the destructive behaviors and identities. Whatever destroys the individual, his mind, whatever sets the sexes at odds, whatever makes white men and women unable to lead solid lives and form long-lasting, successful families, whatever disrupts white communities - these the jew will always, not 99% but 100% of the time, be behind.

MGTOW is akin to concealed carry in that is an individual solution to a collective (racial) problem. You can't do anything to change the 'integration' policies that prevent your community from excluding violent blacks, so the next best thing is to arm yourself in defense at what you know is out there. That's essentially what MGTOW is: the law has equipped women to destroy men, if they dare to marry and have children, and one rational response, upon realizing that, is to avoid entanglements with women. So, MGTOW might protect the individual man, but it does nothing to change the larger, social, racial problem. That's why it is incorrect to call it male feminism or even, really, a movement. That would be Men's Rights. Which does exist, but has done essentially nothing, since the powers that be oppose it. No, MGTOW is not a movement, not the opposite of feminism, which sought and obtained legal/social changes, it is rather a name given to an increasingly common INDIVIDUAL MALE response to a anti-white legal environment. Most MGTOW commentators, in my opinion, do not truly understand the greater racial context, and I doubt most are interested in it. Their criticisms are still useful and valuable at their level - pointing out the furthest reaches of legal insanity. As a response to men not getting married because it's legally/emotionally dangerous these days, courts are in some places moving to treat UNmarried couples as married, so they can force the same system on the man. I have never heard a MGTOW videomaker who believes the current system can be fixed, they believe it must run its course and fall apart. Similar to how Southern nationalists, traditionalists and libertarians view ZOG - it will die of its own insanities, primarily financial and demographic. Until then, all you can do is avoid getting crushed, and that will be quite enough of a challenge.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=367964

Which I agree with him 100 percent.

Queen B
12-01-2017, 09:26 AM

In a nutshell, we've gone from men owning women up till about 1800, called coverture, a system in which men had complete legal power over and responsibility for (the part feminists leave out when they denounce women-as-chattel) women and children, to a system that today empowers women's whims - while forcing the man to pay for them. So the man retains the legal responsibility but the woman has the power. In the vast majority of divorces, which are initiated by women, the woman gets the children. And the man the responsibility to pay for them. And they've got their verbal cloaking in place - deadbeat dad and child support. Both are propaganda terms, neither is commonly realized as such. There are zero controls on how the woman spends the 'child support,' and many women spend it on themselves or their new boyfriends, even as they live in their ex's house. It is this System that men are opting not to get involved in - because they have already seen the results for themselves, typically by getting screwed in a divorce (losing house/kids but still having to pay for both), or having observed their male relatives and friends going through same. They are avoiding not just legal marriage but relationships with women generally, perhaps apart from renting a prostitute or some careful sex now and then. They are focusing on their own careers and personal development. Can you blame them? Not rationally. Their existence is an absolutely predictable, inevitable response to an anti-white, anti-male JEWED SYSTEM.
Let's focus a little bit on some parts..
1) Less than 10% of custody cases go to trial. The rest 90% + , is decided between the parents. So , why do you claim its unfair since this is decided by the couple?
2) There are cases that the woman spends the money incorrectly. That's correct that some ''women spend it on themselves or their new boyfriends''. There are also some cases that men do NOT provide the child support they promised by court, which means that they are ''spending it on themselves and their new girlfriends''. So, why it is only a problem of women?

Fractal
12-01-2017, 10:29 AM
I never denied that men are inherently better than women in those fields, and I've stated many times before that I'm not a Marxist, but at the same time, I don't inherently blame women for these fucked up problems that are going on in the western world, and the people that pushed such ideologies like feminism, multiculturalism and so on are a certain (((ethno-religious))) cabal that have no love or care for any gentile group. Most MGTOW if not all of them tend to ignore the greater scope that is destroying the western world. Here's Alex Linder's analysis on the MGTOW lifestyle:

I still have yet to see hard evidence that it's Jews and Jews exclusively who are responsible for multiculturalism/diversity where the USA is concerned. Black-Americans and Hispanics are among the most anti-Jewish ethnicities there are.

Whites are bigger pushers of these ideologies. Not to mention Muslim-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks.

Muslim Student Associations Calls for Diversity Requirement.

http://dailybruin.com/2014/03/14/muslim-students-association-calls-for-diversity-requirement-prioritization/

https://accesscenter.usu.edu/ldp/galleries/.private_ldp/a77447/production/master/07ffd72c-c853-4a29-b7b2-13a9cfaaaaf4.jpg

https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/48/2017/03/arshad-ali-flyer-1.jpg

Taiji
12-01-2017, 12:47 PM

feminists and feminazis however are both wrong, and use false narratives to support their goals. Its a movement and their goal will never be ackomplished because they are trying to brainwash people into thinking the genders are equal, but at the same time they are creating a rift between the genders (which created mgtow in the first place) however the problem for women is that they actually arent independent. They know this illusion of equality will be destroyed the moment the welfare budget runs out. And they need men to work and marry women to sustain it, but as said men are walking away, which will fix the problem.“Superior”, you have an obsession with this word, don’t you? Old impotent you :lol:

Here’s the one category that all women are superior to you in (the one that matters most ~ to you). They have the power to reject your creepy Indian advances and this is what causes your resentment and anger in the first place (This applies to all Indians) :laugh:

P.S. Just wondering how’s the MGTOW lifestyle going for you and your virgin Indian MRA buddies? :laugh:

P.P.S. I wouldn’t be too hard on women if I were you. After all, a Swedish woman did choose to adopt your ungrateful black ass. If it wasn’t for her kindness, you’d be in the slums of India where you belong shitting tapeworms in your Desi-gnated shitting streets

Taiji
12-01-2017, 01:04 PM
You tend to exaggerate a lot as if all men are working in construction under the sun,the cold and the rain.Well said. Everyone is "delusional" to him. I think he's not worth the time and effort to argue with and you've proven your points well.

He is just another typical racist, sexist Indian MRA type. Speaking of which, it's rather funny since my friend works in the welfare department and is responsible for the training of low skilled immigrants. He notes that Indian men are particularly adverse to hard work, opting for easier jobs like taxi driving even when reasonably fit. Indian women however have no problems doing physical labor, cleaning, nursing, working in factories, etc. These same women see how equal Western society is generally speaking, where men and women have an equal share of duties and respect for each other, they either go for comparatively progressive Western men (if unmarried) or encourage their daughters to go for them instead. This leaves the Indian men in an unenviable position of loneliness which causes them to lash out at women in general.

Women these days do everything. You have a career, you manage the household budgets and groceries, while still being the primary teacher and caretaker of children (a most beautiful thing and leadership skills in itself) thus raising the future generation. And for that you have my respect a thousand times over.

Fractal
12-01-2017, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Taiji;4813795]“Superior”, you have an obsession with this word, don’t you? Old impotent you :lol:

Here’s the one category that all women are superior to you in (the one that matters most ~ to you). They have the power to reject your creepy Indian advances and this is what causes your resentment and anger in the first place (This applies to all Indians) :laugh:

[QUOTE]

You are actually
1. full of shit
2. 20 years behind time, your thinking of stereotypical Indians in the west is very 80s and 90s
3. insecure and butthurt towards us just like your brother Zhaoyun, MagnusAurelus and others who live in areas full of Indians. The females probably ignore you which is why your venting out here. Indian females (including ones that are 9/10 and above) will always prefer us over any of you.

Also, if you don't want to see Indian male-White female couples, the last places you should ever visit are California, New York, Illinois (especially), and Minnesota. As well as the UAE (Dubai), and Scandinavia. They are more common than you think, and its usually the Nordic types you see holding hands with dark skinned Indian males. This is irrelevant to me since I prefer my own kind.

I won't get into your comments about Indians and unskilled laborers. Even my Chinese neighbors compliment us on being the smartest and most successful ethnicity in the states.

Taiji
12-01-2017, 02:42 PM
You are actually
1. full of shit
2. 20 years behind time, your thinking of stereotypical Indians in the west is very 80s and 90s
3. insecure and butthurt towards us just like your brother Zhaoyun, MagnusAurelus and others who live in areas full of Indians. The females probably ignore you which is why your venting out here. Indian females (including ones that are 9/10 and above) will always prefer us over any of you.

Also, if you don't want to see Indian male-White female couples, the last places you should ever visit are California, New York, Illinois (especially), and Minnesota. As well as the UAE (Dubai), and Scandinavia. They are more common than you think, and its usually the Nordic types you see holding hands with dark skinned Indian males. This is irrelevant to me since I prefer my own kind.

I won't get into your comments about Indians and unskilled laborers. Even my Chinese neighbors compliment us on being the smartest and most successful ethnicity in the states.Please learn to quote properly so that I can get notifications of your brainfarts? I'm not that intimidating. Oh and please quote the right post, you're clearly addressing my second post (unless you're star shitizen) :laugh:

All you have to know is that I'm Chinese, you're Indian. We're not ever on equal levels please, so I can never feel insecure about you guys. I honestly don't give a shit about Indians or dating Indians. Tried two, and it's not nearly as hard as made out. Hard for you probably. With Indian men being the least desired men of all :thumb001:

Actually spent a significant amount of my childhood in Minnesota, Montana, Idaho and had the privilege of never seeing a wobble head. Most non whites were Native Americans, Hmong, Tibeto-Burmans, etc. Then I came to California :laugh:

BTW most Chinese don't even talk to Indians because it's too hard to understand your shit accent. Despite English being your national language, it's like the fugliest accent ever man! :laugh:

StarCitizen
12-02-2017, 01:21 AM
“Superior”, you have an obsession with this word, don’t you? Old impotent you :lol:

P.S. Just wondering how’s the MGTOW lifestyle going for you and your virgin Indian MRA buddies? :laugh:

P.P.S. I wouldn’t be too hard on women if I were you. After all, a Swedish woman did choose to adopt your ungrateful black ass. If it wasn’t for her kindness, you’d be in the slums of India where you belong shitting tapeworms in your Desi-gnated shitting streets

sorry you sad little virgin faggot but youre completely wrong again on all accounts. Women have the ability to reject men who approach them, and that happens to every guy eventually, but i have no issue getting laid, unlike you who girls laugh at and reject as soon as you approach before you can even speak. Btw east asian women are among the easiest women to sleep with, even for indian men, it happens often in south east asia, singapore in particular, and ive banged several asian women as well. No race of men has ever been as cucked as east asian men.

StarCitizen
12-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Please learn to quote properly so that I can get notifications of your brainfarts? I'm not that intimidating. Oh and please quote the right post, you're clearly addressing my second post (unless you're star shitizen) :laugh:

All you have to know is that I'm Chinese, you're Indian. We're not ever on equal levels please, so I can never feel insecure about you guys. I honestly don't give a shit about Indians or dating Indians. Tried two, and it's not nearly as hard as made out. Hard for you probably. With Indian men being the least desired men of all :thumb001:

Actually spent a significant amount of my childhood in Minnesota, Montana, Idaho and had the privilege of never seeing a wobble head. Most non whites were Native Americans, Hmong, Tibeto-Burmans, etc. Then I came to California :laugh:

BTW most Chinese don't even talk to Indians because it's too hard to understand your shit accent. Despite English being your national language, it's like the fugliest accent ever man! :laugh:

Again wrong on all accounts. Youre a virgin and indian men are far superior to east asian men. These are facts, get over it little feminine beta bitch.

StarCitizen
12-02-2017, 01:27 AM
Well said. Everyone is "delusional" to him. I think he's not worth the time and effort to argue with and you've proven your points well.

He is just another typical racist, sexist Indian MRA type. Speaking of which, it's rather funny since my friend works in the welfare department and is responsible for the training of low skilled immigrants. He notes that Indian men are particularly adverse to hard work, opting for easier jobs like taxi driving even when reasonably fit. Indian women however have no problems doing physical labor, cleaning, nursing, working in factories, etc. These same women see how equal Western society is generally speaking, where men and women have an equal share of duties and respect for each other, they either go for comparatively progressive Western men (if unmarried) or encourage their daughters to go for them instead. This leaves the Indian men in an unenviable position of loneliness which causes them to lash out at women in general.

Women these days do everything. You have a career, you manage the household budgets and groceries, while still being the primary teacher and caretaker of children (a most beautiful thing and leadership skills in itself) thus raising the future generation. And for that you have my respect a thousand times over.

Literally everythihg you wrote in that quote is 100% objectively false. Its clear as day youre only projecting your own insecurity and self hatred from the fact that you are the most feminine men and your own race of women are leaving you in massive numbers for other men.

Purohit ji
12-02-2017, 02:57 AM
“Superior”, you have an obsession with this word, don’t you? Old impotent you :lol:

Dont throw stones at others house when your own house is made of glass

wvwvw
12-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Again wrong on all accounts. Youre a virgin and indian men are far superior to east asian men. These are facts, get over it little feminine beta bitch.

Feminine bitches are the mysogynic insecure beta Indian bitches. 99% of Indian men lose their virginity to prostitutes whom they RAPE because even prostitutes find them repulsive.

Taiji
12-03-2017, 09:02 AM
sorry you sad little virgin faggot but youre completely wrong again on all accounts. Women have the ability to reject men who approach them, and that happens to every guy eventually, but i have no issue getting laid, unlike you who girls laugh at and reject as soon as you approach before you can even speak. Btw east asian women are among the easiest women to sleep with, even for indian men, it happens often in south east asia, singapore in particular, and ive banged several asian women as well. No race of men has ever been as cucked as east asian men.You're one angry Desi-crated In-cel :laugh:
No need to be so defensive about being a virgin there bud. You're just one in 1 billion Indian singles for life :laugh:

Dont throw stones at others house when your own house is made of glassAye, but what happens if I've got stones and you have dirt? Who's gonna hurt more? :laugh:

Taiji
12-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Feminine bitches are the mysogynic insecure beta Indian bitches. 99% of Indian men lose their virginity to prostitutes whom they RAPE because even prostitutes find them repulsive.This is true and the worse part is they need to "rape in gangs". Indians are the last to call others inferior. Instead of getting angry at all women like the typical misogynists they are, they should ask why they are so disgusting to the rest of the world (and Indian girls too!)

Indian mating customs on display here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbyu30kuDqw

Fractal
12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Feminine bitches are the mysogynic insecure beta Indian bitches. 99% of Indian men lose their virginity to prostitutes whom they RAPE because even prostitutes find them repulsive.

The only prostitute is your whore mother while your fat ugly dad is her pimp. Most Indians here get White girls with ease, the other day I saw one with a 6 foot blonde you stupid skanky olive slut.

Fractal
12-03-2017, 09:15 AM
This is true and the worse part is they need to "rape in gangs". Indians are the last to call others inferior. Instead of getting angry at all women like the typical misogynists they are, they should ask why they are so disgusting to the rest of the world (and Indian girls too!)

Indian mating customs on display here!

Sorry to burst your bubble but East Asians are way more disliked in the USA than Indians are, and socially far more despised. Most people here get annoyed by your driving skills for example and overall hive minded demeanor.

Not to mention your females are very easy meat for White guys , making it the most common interracial couple you see in the USA. Indian women generally are much harder even harder than White girls.

I've seen loads of Indian guys with White girls, its very common. But it wouldn't matter to most of us, since we're in our own social circles.

StarCitizen
12-04-2017, 01:36 AM

Okey, it seems we have the same view of MGTOW then, that long quote from Alex Linder is exactly how I look at it as well. The primary problem is women not being able to handle equal responsibility and beta blue pilled men giving women so much privilege at the cost of other men. Also women voting/suffrage will always be an issue because they have in group bias, always want more free shit without any responsibility and will always be majority of voters because they live longer on average and die less in work because they dont do dangerous jobs, also they get less punishment for the same crimes as men and dont need to resort to crime as often as men do (women can instead become prostitutes to survive poverty) so less incarcerated women means more women voting as well.

So it always spiral out of control when they get voting rights.

StarCitizen
12-04-2017, 01:38 AM

This is completely false on all accounts. You are one delusional dumb bitch with subhuman genetics to believe in such nonsense.

StarCitizen
12-04-2017, 01:40 AM
You're one angry Desi-crated In-cel :laugh:
No need to be so defensive about being a virgin there bud. You're just one in 1 billion Indian singles for life :laugh:

Aye, but what happens if I've got stones and you have dirt? Who's gonna hurt more? :laugh:

Nope, but youre still a faggot who only enjoys taking dicks up the ass. East asian men are the biggest losers and make up most of the incels of the world. You dont have any stones, you dont even have any legs to stand on.