PDA

View Full Version : Buddhists are raping Muslims younger than 10 years old in Burma (Myanmar)

al-Bosni
11-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Rohingya children, some of them under 10 years old, are receiving treatment for rape in camps on the Bangladesh border, according to medics who say that young refugees account for half of those sexually assaulted while fleeing violence in Myanmar.

Human Rights Watch said last week: “The Burmese military has clearly used rape as one of a range of horrific methods of ethnic cleansing against the Rohingya.”

Read More: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/25/rohingya-children-fled-myanmar-violence-charity

ĮGUIA
11-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Sad that children have to pay for the blindness of adults.

al-Bosni
11-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Sad that children have to pay for the blindness of adults.
It's sad for both adults and children. Age doesn't matter, Muslims are getting raped, adults and children.

al-Bosni
11-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Buddha never said rape is evil. That is the way Buddhists rape. They have no rules in regards to sex, rape or otherwise.

ĮGUIA
11-05-2017, 01:08 PM
It's sad for both adults and children. Age doesn't matter, Muslims are getting raped, adults and children.

Well you openned a thread about children getting raped ...
Of course it is. All kind of atrocities are sad, especially the ones that can be averted.
Age does not matter to a certain point, you are right. Although in social chaos the most vulnerable are the ones that are more easily the victims of flagitious acts for obvious reasons.
Divisions/labels stimulated by men are most of the time the catalyst for this kind of calamities/blindness.

dperucca
11-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Buddhists are expected to live by the Five Moral Precepts which are refraining from: harming living things. taking what is not given. sexual misconduct, lying and taking intoxicants.

al-Bosni
11-05-2017, 02:06 PM
The 73 countries that are fighting ISIS should fight these Buddhists instead.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 08:59 AM

it s more traumatizing in children . and adulthood sucks in any case while these kids have been deprived of that short period of existence before the age of 18/20 when life would be normally beautiful if not fucked up by wrong choices or bad experiences.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 09:05 AM
The 73 countries that are fighting ISIS should fight these Buddhists instead.

surprisingly myanmar has some natural resources but i guess since it isnt a muslim country it would be hard to justify the invasion. also it seems it hs some european countries as allies

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
it s more traumatizing in children . and adulthood sucks in any case while these kids have been deprived of that short period of existence before the age of 18/20 when life would be normally beautiful if not fucked up by wrong choices or bad experiences.
According to the source, 50% are under 18.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 09:43 AM
According to the source, 50% are under 18.

mostly adolescent girls though i am still amazed how one can rape someone under 12 and not be stopped by fellow soldiers. the first have attractive traits like breasts and hips despite being still kids , which would be enough for a decent man not to touch her not even in his fantasies but it doesnt exactly help you when you re faced by horny men with hatred for your ethnicity and a lot of men arent exactly empathetic towards girls and assume that just because at 12 these men wanted sex it means 12 years old girls are ready ...

but a child??? wtf. how are these men going to have daughters and not to think about that 8 years old they abused years ago.

Queen B
11-08-2017, 09:47 AM
It's sad for both adults and children. Age doesn't matter, people are getting raped, adults and children.
Rape is sad regardless of religion.

mostly adolescent girls though i am still amazed how one can rape someone under 12 and not be stopped by fellow soldiers. the first have attractive traits like breasts and hips despite being still kids , which would be enough for a decent man not to touch her not even in his fantasies but it doesnt exactly help you when you re faced by horny men with hatred for your ethnicity ... but a child??? wtf.
Rape is NOT about attraction. Rape is about power.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 09:54 AM
mostly adolescent girls though i am still amazed how one can rape someone under 12 and not be stopped by fellow soldiers. the first have attractive traits like breasts and hips despite being still kids , which would be enough for a decent man not to touch her not even in his fantasies but it doesnt exactly help you when you re faced by horny men with hatred for your ethnicity and a lot of men arent exactly empathetic towards girls and assume that just because at 12 these men wanted sex it means 12 years old girls are ready ...

but a child??? wtf. how are these men going to have daughters and not to think about that 8 years old they abused years ago.
Age does not matter to them.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Age does not matter to them.

it isnt about age. it s about raping girls whose bodies are so immature that they dont give any sexual signal yet.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Rape is sad regardless of religion.

Rape is NOT about attraction. Rape is about power.

is this why in the article they say the 50 years old woman wasnt raped but all the others were? the article says itself that in many cases they reunited the women and picked who were the most attractive in their eyes.

sure they might focus on young girls because they re unmarried virgins as to shame their family , especially if they get pregnant, and making them undesiderable in the eyes of other men ... but still many of these young girls were killed , so in many cases it wasnt about shaming the family. but desiring a young body which they couldnt get under a normal situation.

it IS about power but also attraction , in most cases at least.
these so called soldiers are borderline pedophiles and some are legit pedophile themselves. many might have joined this sorry excuse for an army just to be able to rape underage girls as they couldnt touch their burmese girls who are protected by the law.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 10:01 AM
surprisingly myanmar has some natural resources but i guess since it isnt a muslim country it would be hard to justify the invasion. also it seems it hs some european countries as allies
Around 60 countries fight the Taliban. 73 countries and counting fight the Islamic State, but not 1 country fights these buddhists.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 10:04 AM
it isnt about age. it s about raping girls whose bodies are so immature that they dont give any sexual signal yet.
Even toddlers masturbate. Isn't that a sexual signal? They rub their vagina on things such as your knee, or the sofa.

Read about it from real moms.

https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-normal-for-a-3-1-2-year-old-to-masturbate-should-i-tal_1010297_679.bc

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Even toddlers masturbate. Isn't that a sexual signal? They rub their vagina on things such as your knee, or the sofa.

Read about it from real moms.

https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-normal-for-a-3-1-2-year-old-to-masturbate-should-i-tal_1010297_679.bc

it isnt about that rofl.

women evolved big noticeable breasts not because we needed them to be big to nurse our baby humans but to attract the opposite sex. it isnt practical , it s an annoyance even when they re small. you need a tight bra to run and move and it would still bother you . they re there to tell the opposite sex that you re fertile , when noticeable and firm.

we have evolved to have hips to be able to make the baby pass through while in most women the torax remains about the same size since the age of 11 and consequently normal men are attracted by a human figure that resembles the hourglass because it tells that the female human is fertile ad able to carry children.

the average child under 12 gives no such signal.

the formation of our hourglass shape is the reason why we women have been forced into marriage at a young age but at 12/16 since the dawn of mankind , it is bad and nature has been cruel towards women by making them sexually attractive while they re still kids .. one of the reasons why i am starting to become a satanist
but nature hasnt been so cruel towards women to make them give sexual signals when they re still children and even cognitively immature.

Queen B
11-08-2017, 10:13 AM
is this why in the article they say the 50 years old woman wasnt raped but all the others were? the article says itself that in many cases they reunited the women and picked who were the most attractive in their eyes.

sure they might focus on young girls because they re unmarried virgins as to shame their family , especially if they get pregnant, and making them undesiderable in the eyes of other men ... but still many of these young girls were killed , so in many cases it wasnt about shaming the family. but desiring a young body which they couldnt get under a normal situation.

it IS about power but also attraction , in most cases at least.
these so called soldiers are borderline pedophiles and some are legit pedophile themselves. many might have joined this sorry excuse for an army just to be able to rape underage girls as they couldnt touch their burmese girls who are protected by the law.

It is about power. Period. You will see people raping grandmas, raping "ugly'' people, raping fat , raping people fully covered. It doesn't matter.

Which is more painfull for your ''enemy''. If you rape a random old/older/adult woman, or if you rape a child?

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:18 AM
It is about power. Period. You will see people raping grandmas, raping "ugly'' people, raping fat , raping people fully covered. It doesn't matter.

Which is more painfull for your ''enemy''. If you rape a random old/older/adult woman, or if you rape a child?

what s the difference between a married 20 years old and a married 50 years old? if you rape the old woman you d actually shock your enemy more because it tells them that you are a beast. when people mention the rapes of berlin they not only mention the abuse of young girls but also of old women in their 70s to shock the audience.

these burmese rapists didnt rape older women because they re simply not attracted to them. they had many females to abused so they picked their favorites.

but they raped underage girls , not surprisingly as they have no morals and most men are attracted by adolescent females and they tend to be virgins which adds to their attraction .

and few raped children. but again among men there are more pedophiles than men attracted to postmenopausal women.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 10:23 AM
it isnt about that rofl.

women evolved big noticeable breasts not because we needed them to be big to nurse our baby humans but to attract the opposite sex. it isnt practical , it s an annoyance even when they re small. you need a tight bra to run and move and it would still bother you . they re there to tell the opposite sex that you re fertile , when noticeable and firm.

we have evolved to have hips to be able to make the baby pass through while in most women the torax remains about the same size since the age of 11 and consequently normal men are attracted by a human figure that resembles the hourglass because it tells that the female human is fertile ad able to carry children.

the average child under 12 gives no such signal.

the formation of our hourglass shape is the reason why we women have been forced into marriage at a young age but at 12/16 since the dawn of mankind , it is bad and nature has been cruel towards women by making them sexually attractive while they re still kids .. one of the reasons why i am starting to become a satanist
but nature hasnt been so cruel towards women to make them give sexual signals when they re still children and even cognitively immature.
Breasts need to be big to fit a lot milk. Also, you don't need to have small hips to have a baby, you can have a c section. My mom is an adult and had a c section with my little brother.

Life is not going to be the way you want it to be. You are not in control. If you agree, become a Muslim instead of a satanist worshiping nature.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Breasts need to be be big to fit a lot milk. Also, you don't need to have small hips to have a baby, you can have a c section. My mom is an adult and had a c section with my little brother.

Life is not going to be the way you want it to be. You are not in control.

wait could you have c section and survive before the 19th century? rofl.
even 12/15 years olds are at risk because often their body isnt strong enough fot pregnancy even though their children are of a smaller size than in adult women.
and they HAVE HIPS.

now imagine a 9 years old rofl. the only attractive thing in female children is their youthful skin and small nose making them more attractive than 60 years olds who have nothing. so in such conditions children are more in danger than senior females as there are more pedophiles than people attracted to senior females.

wvwvw
11-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Subhuman buddhists..expell them all

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:32 AM
become a Muslim instead of a satanist worshiping nature.

it s muslims who should worship nature with all its flaws as it is supposedly their beloved god creation. not satanists . satanists recognize god is a prick , if he existes , and so they rebel.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 10:36 AM
wait could you have c section and survive before the 19th century? rofl.
even 12/15 years olds are at risk because often their body isnt strong enough fot pregnancy even though their children are of a smaller size than in adult women.
and they HAVE HIPS.

now imagine a 9 years old rofl. the only attractive thing in female children is their youthful skin and small nose making them more attractive than 60 years olds who have nothing.
Small noses are not necessarily more attractive. Someone like you or lady gaga have nice noses and they are not too small. Nor are they big. They just look Italian to me. It depend on what fits the person, and you are perfectly symmetrical and your nose fits you. Mine is just broken and fixed multiple times. Mine is weird. Also, female children have bigger eyes, or at least they look like they have bigger eyes.

P.S This is the 21st century, I'm not really interested in the past if it's useless.

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Subhuman buddhists..expell them all
I would have no problem uniting with Christians as a team against these Buddhists.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Small noses are not necessarily more attractive. Someone like you or lady gaga have nice noses and they are not too small. Nor are they big. They just look Italian to me. It depend on what fits the person, and you are perfectly symmetrical and your nose fits you. Mine is just broken and fixed multiple times. Mine is weird. Also, female children have bigger eyes, or at least they look like they have bigger eyes.

P.S This is the 21st century, I'm not really interested in the past if it's useless.

yea it s the 21st century but we evolved our sexual taste in the prehistoric era.

big eyes, small nose small jaw are a sign that the female isnt much influenced by testosterone as men tend to have a bigger face while the eyes dont grow much in your childhood/adolescence so proportionally men have small eyes.. testosterone can make you infertile. though such traits are not a sign of feminility rather of lack of masculinity.

women have also evolved other traits such as big lips and high cheekbones , they start to develop in adolescence and reach their final form in adulthood though some children naturally have big lips and some rare 14 years old already have visible cheekbones
these traits are here to tell that not only you are not masculinized but you re also feminilized aka you arent an unfertile kid but a fertile female.

wvwvw
11-08-2017, 10:57 AM
I would have no problem uniting with Christians as a team against these Buddhists.

United we stand against these subhumans

al-Bosni
11-08-2017, 11:12 AM
yea it s the 21st century but we evolved our sexual taste in the prehistoric era.

big eyes, small nose small jaw are a sign that the female isnt much influenced by testosterone as men tend to have a bigger face while the eyes dont grow much in your childhood/adolescence so proportionally men have small eyes.. testosterone can make you infertile. though such traits are not a sign of feminility rather of lack of masculinity.

women have also evolved other traits such as big lips and high cheekbones , they start to develop in adolescence and reach their final form in adulthood though some children naturally have big lips and some rare 14 years old already have visible cheekbones
these traits are here to tell that not only you are not masculinized but you re also feminilized aka you arent an unfertile kid but a fertile female.
There is nothing wrong with infertile females, whether it's because they are too old or too young. They are still beneficial to the world. But fertile females are better because you can multiple the Muslims with them.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 11:14 AM
There is nothing wrong with infertile females, whether it's because they are too old or too young. They are still beneficial to the world. But fertile females are better because you can multiple the Muslims with them.

of course there is nothing wrong with them lol
it just goes against natural selection to be attracted to them.

Incal
11-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Around 60 countries fight the Taliban. 73 countries and counting fight the Islamic State, but not 1 country fights these buddhists.

Not even one single muslim country?

BosniakNationalist
01-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Isn't buddhism the religion of peace? 71425

Hurrem sultana
01-03-2019, 12:24 AM
It is sad how the west keeps quite when the victims are muslims,and it is sad that people seem to think buddhism is so much better than islam,christianity and judaism(especially the atheists of west).Buddhist are very nationalistic and hate anything different..i know for a fact how much the buddhist society of south korea is protesting against christianity,they cant accept it has grown so much in south korea(christianity today is bigger than buddhism there)