PDA

View Full Version : Racist obama aid claims that nations is simultaneously getting more diverse and less prosperous

Savant
01-05-2011, 10:26 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjD2JkitbFY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjD2JkitbFY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sunray
01-05-2011, 05:18 PM
..and prosperity is only going to go down and down. We live in a dysgenic society made much more so by immigration and have only offset it by innumerable society wide pyramid schemes. We used welfare to boost our prosperity paid for by an expanding bottom heavy population spurred on by large numbers of working age immigrants but now the original immigrants are retiring helping make the population pyramid top heavy and teetering towards collapse.

Since decreasing prosperity and increasing diversity is incredibly dangerous and we can't stop decreasing prosperity; shouldn't we work towards decreasing diversity Van? Surely?

Savant
01-05-2011, 05:26 PM
The funny thing is that he acts as if this 'racial diversity' has absolutely nothing to do with the declining prosperity

Sunray
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Don't you know? Taking a lot of people from poor, economically unproductive countries makes your country richer and more productive. Like taking kindergarteners and putting them in college improves your college's reading age. It is the magic of diversity. Everyone knows increasing the differences between neighbours is the ultimate way of ensuring trust, cohesion and group efficacy. Don't look for common ground if you want to build a useful relationship (society = a massive web of relationships) no, look for no common ground at all. That is the basis of a good relationship, and a good society, the least common ground/most diversity possible.

anonymaus
01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
His analysis is very correct, but his recipe for economic prosperity is (if one knows anything about his ideas) ludicrous. This is the great problem with leftist analyses: their grasp of history is often superb, their ability to foresee either strife or prosperity in the future often very correct, but their understanding of human nature in terms of economics is flawed.

Van Jones is actually spot on that as diversity increases AND prosperity decreases, so increases the likelihood of civil unrest; prosperity is the only glue which can hold together a multiethnic society, it is a commonly understood self-interest which binds people together in peaceful cooperation for mutual benefit. The only similar binding agent would be--if not only threat of--attack from without, causing people to hold together against a common enemy.

Savant
01-05-2011, 09:47 PM
They usually blame this declining economic prosperity on racism somehow as well...

Magister Eckhart
02-04-2011, 11:55 AM
The funny thing is that he acts as if this 'racial diversity' has absolutely nothing to do with the declining prosperity

It doesn't. The fact that America isn't an all-Negro country is the only reason why prosperity still exists, so in a way diversity is preserving prosperity. :p

Austin
02-04-2011, 10:07 PM
His analysis is very correct, but his recipe for economic prosperity is (if one knows anything about his ideas) ludicrous. This is the great problem with leftist analyses: their grasp of history is often superb, their ability to foresee either strife or prosperity in the future often very correct, but their understanding of human nature in terms of economics is flawed.

Van Jones is actually spot on that as diversity increases AND prosperity decreases, so increases the likelihood of civil unrest; prosperity is the only glue which can hold together a multiethnic society, it is a commonly understood self-interest which binds people together in peaceful cooperation for mutual benefit. The only similar binding agent would be--if not only threat of--attack from without, causing people to hold together against a common enemy.

Yes indeed. I'm glad we all agree that rationally speaking, supposed racial harmony only really exists in a superficial bubble created by economic prosperity.

Good. Now what happens when that economic prosperity collapses and you now have completely polar races living among great majorities of other polar races? Ahhhh the future looks bright indeed and not for the 'good guys' either. =}

Magister Eckhart
02-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Yes indeed. I'm glad we all agree that rationally speaking, supposed racial harmony only really exists in a superficial bubble created by economic prosperity.

Good. Now what happens when that economic prosperity collapses and you now have completely polar races living among great majorities of other polar races? Ahhhh the future looks bright indeed and not for the 'good guys' either. =}

When times are good, greedy people ignore social evils. It's the core of liberalism.

I sometimes wonder if we wouldn't benefit from a race war; when a forest grows too wild a purging fire is often needed to bring it back into order.

Austin
02-04-2011, 10:22 PM
When times are good, greedy people ignore social evils. It's the core of liberalism.

I sometimes wonder if we wouldn't benefit from a race war; when a forest grows too wild a purging fire is often needed to bring it back into order.

Well not just the notion of simply a massive racial purge in all of the West in the future as well as much of Asia as it succumbs to the Wests immigration-suicide practice. There's also to consider what will happen to all the other artificially-created bubbles in our liberal-economic-bubble-world when the bank accounts go into the negatives.

What will happen to homosexuals? What will happen to feminists? What will happen to superficial famous minorities such as Oprah and the various degenerate music icons? What happens to the various interracial offspring who will come under attack from both whites and blacks? I think the level of future chaos in the West is absolutely unfathomable even to a megalomaniac of the highest order.

As the massive liberal generations die off and their children become aliens in their own lands yet still hold on to the levers of power I think characters such as Hitler and Stalin will be viewed as moderates in comparison to what could surface. Think on that, Hitler was among all whites and he had his views. Think what the views will be of whites who never grew up around masses of other whites. Hitler and his policies will be pacifist in comparison.

Magister Eckhart
02-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Well not just the notion of simply a massive racial purge in all of the West in the future as well as much of Asia as it succumbs to the Wests immigration-suicide practice. There's also to consider what will happen to all the other artificially-created bubbles in our liberal-economic-bubble-world when the bank accounts go into the negatives.

This is true, but I think we're already looking at a coming economic collapse of these proportions.

What will happen to homosexuals? What will happen to feminists? What will happen to superficial famous minorities such as Oprah and the various degenerate music icons? What happens to the various interracial offspring who will come under attack from both whites and blacks? I think the level of future chaos in the West is absolutely unfathomable even to a megalomaniac of the highest order.

Whatever would happen to them, I can't say I'd be especially regretful to see it.

As the massive liberal generations die off and their children become aliens in their own lands yet still hold on to the levers of power I think characters such as Hitler and Stalin will be viewed as moderates in comparison to what could surface. Think on that, Hitler was among all whites and he had his views. Think what the views will be of whites who never grew up around masses of other whites. Hitler and his policies will be pacifist in comparison.

You're more optimistic than I am.