PDA

View Full Version : there s a risk for a civil war in saudia . here s why you shouldnt want it to happen.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:49 PM
saudia would turn into rubble but not in the way you wish .
their population has been brainwashed by decades of wahabism . it isnt like syria where the people would subdue to the likes of isis out of fear and not for ideology.

saudis interpretation of islam isnt far from the ones of isis and alqaeda. a good portion of saudis would join the jihadi bandwagon.

if saudia gets into a civil war it would be a blessing for jihadists. it would in less than a month turn out like syria but 20 times worse.

the rich people supporting them would also have the opportunity to get powerful in their own land under their own control.
with a population that is wahabi itself trying to get rid of jihadists would be much worse than in afghanistan .
in 2003 young afghans had fathers and grandfathers who lived comfortably under a secular regime.
that can in some way made part of the youth enrollable people think to turn afghanistan to the former secular state it was ... and so many joined the afghan forces to fight the talibans ..

but what about saudis enrollable people? their fathers , grandfathers and greatgrandfathers lived under wahabism a change to an alqaeda affiliated group or to isis would make much of a difference? maybe it would even enjoy them as the saudi population is nowadays angry at their regime due to the economic difficulties their country is facing , dont let yourself be fooled by the royals gold .. the country is seriously indebted and they furthered their debt by acquiring american weaponry.

it would be a hella lot worse than afghanistan , which btw now is half under the control of the taliban.. 16 years and we didnt get rid of them.
the military personal would soon join some jihadi organization , if the secular baathist iraqis did it after iraq invasion ... surely people fed wahabi ideology would and without hesitation.

and these jihadists would be far richer , due to still present natural resources and easier routes to transport their oil worldwide, AND have a richer military.

it would be like having to fight talibans but in this case talibans who are
1 with expert military personal
2 with advanced rich weaponry and not just some old ak47
3 with oil and not with natural resources hard to gather and transport or drug trafficking
4 with a possible interest in expanding outside saudia , unlike the talibans whose interest is just to have an islamic afghanistan.

the only thing to hope for saudia is a stabilization and a gradual secularization in the incoming years of the country. the actual prince in power wants to slowly make the country less religious while he is definetly not a saint he is the best option that is offered to the country and the world.
THIS if you dont want to be bothered by a much powerful and threatening isis because trust me , isis terrorists are just hoping for a civil war in that region with crossed fingers.

Cristiano viejo
11-08-2017, 10:52 PM
We will not have that luck :rolleyes:

Dc669
11-08-2017, 10:52 PM
The women need liberated, like in the Arab Spring.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:55 PM
We will not have that luck :rolleyes:

you dont know what you wish for lol

i have acquitances that live or have lived in that country . it isnt just the government the whole population is extremely muslim.

crazyladybutterfly
11-08-2017, 10:56 PM
The women need liberated, like in the Arab Spring.

yeah but let s see how it ended.

Cristiano viejo
11-08-2017, 10:56 PM
you dont know what you wish for lol

i have acquitances that live or have lived in that country . it isnt just the government the whole population is extremely muslim.

Not my business if they decide to kill themselves :D

StonyArabia
11-09-2017, 04:46 AM
It won't. The House of Al-Saud are very pragmatic leaders, they will not burn their nation like the idiot Assad

al-Bosni
11-09-2017, 05:54 PM
I agree, Claudy. If we assume the population is very religious, they would be more inclined towards jihadi organizations compared to secular populations in other countries. Furthermore, the Saudi regime secularizing the country and making it further away from Islam would antagonize the population and push it even further into the arms of these organizations.

Jehan
11-11-2017, 09:46 AM
I would love to see that.
I might remember the shiite minority live mainly near the oilf filed. Would be nice if they acheived to take them.
Especially many musllim from europe will go fight there. We will just have to be sure they die there or at east don't come back.

Arduti
11-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Sa'udis need access to the Strait of Hormuz to export their crude.
And they have a growing Shi3a population and they fear what happened in Yemen will happen in Sa'udia.
Sa'udi regime will never do anything.

And the most extreme thinkers in Sa'udia are immigrants.