PDA

View Full Version : 13-Year-Old becomes Father

Æmeric
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM
:rolleyes2: This use to be the kind of story that when you heard about it, you just knew it had to be about Negroes. Not anymore:

BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”
Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

Alfie's story, broken exclusively by The Sun today has sparked a huge political storm with Tory leader David Cameron saying: "When I saw these pictures this morning, I just thought how worrying that in Britain today children are having children.

"I hope that somehow these children grow up into responsible parents but the truth is parenthood is just not something they should be thinking about right now."

Continue Reading (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=640&d=1234570642

No prosecution in 13-year-old father case

Alfie Patten's girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15, gave birth to Maisie Roxanne at the Eastbourne District General Hospital, East Sussex.

A Sussex Police spokeswoman said the force had looked at the case and decided it was "not in anyone's interests" for a prosecution to take place.

In a statement, police said: "Sussex Police Child Protection Team were aware of a 14-year-old girl that had become pregnant as the result of a relationship with a 12-year-old boy.

"A joint agency investigation with East Sussex County Council Children's Services has taken place which has considered the needs of both individuals and there will be continued support for these two young people in the future."

Thirteen-year-old Alfie is the latest in a long line of young UK teenagers to become parents.

The news that 4ft Alfie conceived baby Maisie when he was only 12 renewed calls for better sex education for the nation's children.

England has long had the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in western Europe.

Jenny Teague, of Dorset, was for many years regarded as the UK's youngest mum giving birth in 1997, aged just 12 to Sasha.

Zoe Hodgson, of Birstall, West Yorkshire, was 12 when she conceived and 13 when she gave birth in 2005 to son Leo, whom she used as inspiration to continue her studies, passing 11 GCSEs.

Edinburgh girl Samantha Robertson conceived her daughter Leigha at 14.

After giving birth and finding life difficult she launched "Sassy Mums" - a website for other young mothers.

Natalie Scanlan, 16, of Stalybridge, Greater Manchester, made national news in 2005 by giving birth to triplets. She went on to feature in a television programme about the nation's youngest parents

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4611350/No-prosecution-in-13-year-old-father-case.html

I think the whole thing smells a little fishy. The boy doesn't look as if he has the um... equipment to get someone pregnant now, let alone 9-months ago. I wonder if a DNA test was done to confirm paternity.

Beorn
02-13-2009, 11:20 PM
I've been saying it all day, but that kid looks 8, maybe 9 at best. Not 13!

Æmeric
02-13-2009, 11:27 PM
I noticed it was first reported in the Sun, so I thought it might be complete fiction.:rolleyes: But then the Telegraph reported on it so I thought there might be something to it.

Birka
02-13-2009, 11:53 PM
He must have a good job to be able to support a kid these days.;)

Loki
02-13-2009, 11:54 PM
At 13 he has accomplished more than I have in my 36 years. I'm jealous, if not embarrassed.

Beorn
02-13-2009, 11:56 PM
At 13 he has accomplished more than I have in my 36 years. I'm jealous, if not embarrassed.

I wouldn't be. :cool:

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Sounds like a real catch.

Æmeric
02-13-2009, 11:59 PM

Well maybe if you stopped using the dorky avatars....:D

Fortis in Arduis
02-14-2009, 12:06 AM
People can get married at age fourteen in Spain.

The boy looks terribly young, but I hope that with support from both sets of parents (and grandparents) she and he will grow up fast.

I read that he was one of a very large family himself.

I can see a little of what the fuss is about, but this is generally an event to be celebrated. We have to hope for the best in these situations.

Beorn
02-14-2009, 12:09 AM
I can see a little of what the fuss is about, but this is generally an event to be celebrated. We have to hope for the best in these situations.

Agreed!

It looks as if his Dad, although very lackadaisical with parental structure, seems squarely footed in making his son appreciate the enormity of the whole situation.

In honesty, I wish them all well. They are going to need it.

Lady L
02-14-2009, 01:00 AM
I agree he doesn't look 13 at all...:eek: He looks about 9-10...I can't even imagine what that would look like...ehumm...you know during the baby making dance...:eek:

He also doesn't look like he has been out of them " nappies " long himself...;)

Such a shame...:rolleyes:

Hildolf
02-15-2009, 07:54 AM
An article I read on this yesterday reported the neighbours of the girl as saying she had "slept" with 4 or 5 boy's in the past year, which wouldn't surprise me.

A paternity test is a must. Or there could be trouble later on.

Eldritch
02-15-2009, 10:19 AM
I could go either way. Obviously these kids don't have a clue, so it'll all depend on what their parents are like.

I know a guy who had his first kid when he was 14. He has three now (all with the same woman), he works three jobs, is training to be a chef, and still finds time to play drums in a skinhead ska band. And the punchline is that he's half gypsy.

Æmeric
02-15-2009, 01:49 PM
An article I read on this yesterday reported the neighbours of the girl as saying she had "slept" with 4 or 5 boy's in the past year, which wouldn't surprise me.

A paternity test is a must. Or there could be trouble later on.

The story of "child dad" Alfie Patten has lurched from soap opera to farce since it emerged last week that he had become a father at just 13 years of age.

When the Sun broke the story it was hard not to be shocked by the sight of the baby-faced teenager, whose voice has not even broken yet, posing with his daughter Maisie, which led to the Conservatives citing the case as an example of Britain's social decline.

Since then there's been a stream of tawdry revelations about the boy's family - and that of his 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Steadman. Some featured Alfie's absent father, "serial love cheat" Dennis Patten, who has had either (depending on which paper you believe) seven or nine children with different women. Other stories detailed family feuds, further teenage pregnancies and questioned whether Alfie was physically capable of fathering a child. Small wonder that the News of the World has compared the situation to Channel 4 drama Shameless - only with "the total absence of anything remotely funny".

By this weekend, two other boys had come forward to suggest they, and not Alfie, might be the father. Richard Goodsell, 16, and Tyler Barker, 14, told the News of the World that they had intercourse with Chantelle several times around the time she fell pregnant.

The families of all the boys involved are now demanding DNA tests to determine who really is the daddy, with Alfie's mother, Nicola Hill, telling the Sunday Mirror: "I don't believe it is his baby."

The paternity dispute has prompted one poster on the News of the World's website to mischievously suggest: "Anyone else think this could turn out like the scene in Spartacus where they all claim to be him. Lots of 13- to 16-year-olds standing up claiming i'm the Daddy!"

[B]You might wonder why these other boys are suddenly so keen to take on responsibility for a baby. But if today's Independent on Sunday is correct, there's a fortune to be made from the story, with "at least 15 television companies locked in a fierce battle to make a documentary" about the story and media experts estimating Alfie "could earn up to half a million pounds".

Let's just hope this doesn't prompt a wave of copycat pregancies as 11 and 12 year olds across the country try to cash in.

People should never be compensated for doing something stupid or criminal! Any money the actual father & the slutty mother get from this should be garnished & use to reembursed the British taxpayers for any monies they will have to spend on supported this infant & all the other infants Chantelle Steadman will end up having.

There would be one sure way of stopping this kind of family disasters of teens having babies they have no way of supporting. Make the grandparents financially responsible with no aid from the state. And if they can't or won't support their grandchildren, bring back debtor prisons, but put them in some godforsaken place like Nigeria or Cambodia. The problem is a lot of people do a better job of keeping track of their pets then their kids!

Hildolf
02-15-2009, 01:53 PM
It is insane the idea that these kids could make a fortune out of being morons. Talk about giving the green light to even more kids to start having babies! It's a career choice for enough without this :mad:

stormlord
02-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, what a handsome pair, and by their actions clearly as gifted with intellect as looks. Parents that are both ugly, stupid and penniless, what a great start that baby will get.

Osweo
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM

Nah, they're not the fathers, they were too young to produce sperm. ;)

Seriously, how about prosecuting this little slag as a paedophile? She's obviously got pretty deviant tastes!

Maelstrom
02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
I don't want to sound like a troll here, but I feel like this needs stated:

I think this entire story, provided it is true, is horrendous. Some of the earlier posts in this thread wanted to congratulate the little blighter on fathering a child. :mad:

If he was a Negro or Arab I doubt we would see the same sort of comments in this thread. It would be "F***ing Niggers" etc etc. It makes me question certain individuals and their moral standpoints. ANY person, regardless of race or ethnicity, having children at such a young age SHOULD not be praised. They should face ridicule and pity.

Just because he's white, doesn't make it right.

Beorn
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
I think this entire story, provided it is true, is horrendous. Some of the earlier posts in this thread wanted to congratulate the little blighter on fathering a child. :mad:

It's not condoning what he has done, but wishing one of us well; although he has done wrong.

Gooding
02-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I do wish the boy and his family, including the newest addition,well. I think that they were both a couple of irresponsible little fools for having this happen, but to overly berate a teenager about anything would simply encourage him or her to do the same thing again.My heart goes out to the British taxpayers who will have to pay that much more for somebody else's stupid mistake.:(

Treffie
02-15-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't want to sound like a troll here, but I feel like this needs stated:

Yup, I think it's awful too, but meh, I'm just old fashioned!

There's a lot more to this story I'm sure, 2 more kids have come forward claiming that they're the baby's father.

Beorn
02-16-2009, 12:02 AM
An interesting table of statistics from the Saturday edition of the Daily Mail.

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/BeornWulfWer/gdf.jpg?t=1234746080

(Sorry for the slant, but it was scanned)

Treffie
02-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Interesting article I found while wandering the corridors of the BBC recently

--------------------------------

The rate of illegitimate births in the British population is much lower than many people believe, a study says.

It suggests an oft-quoted figure of one in 10 for the number of children fathered illegitimately is a myth.

The real number is more likely to be less than one in 25, researchers say.

The analysis looked at the connection between surnames and unique signatures on the male, or Y, chromosome in a sample of 1,678 British men.

The study by Mark Jobling and Turi King at the University of Leicester was funded by the Wellcome Trust and is published in the journal Molecular Biology & Evolution.

Referring to the one in 10 figure, Professor Jobling told BBC News: "I think it is an urban myth. But it is very often said."

He said he often asked audiences what they thought the real figure was when he gave talks, and the rate of one in 10 came up again and again.

"What we show is that it is likely to be much lower than that. If you look directly at families without any prior suspicion of non-paternity, then you find a value of about 1% or 2%."

Strong connection

Hereditary surnames were introduced to Britain by the Normans at the time of the conquest.

The Y chromosome is a package of genetic material that, like a surname, is inherited from father to son more or less unchanged.

But over time, this chromosome accumulates small changes in its DNA sequence, allowing scientists to study the relationships between different male lineages.

It follows that men with the same surname might have very similar Y chromosomes. But adoptions, infidelity, name changes and multiple founders for one surname can cloud the picture.

However, for the 40 surnames included in the sample, the results show a strong relationship between a man's surname and the characteristic markers carried on his Y chromosome.

This suggested many British men who share a surname also share a common male ancestor in the last few hundred years. Further, the relationship gets stronger the rarer the surname is.

This fact allowed the researchers to estimate the probability of "non-paternity", or illegitimacy, among men who share a particular surname.

Men with common surnames, such as Smith, were no more likely to have such a common ancestor than men chosen at random from the general population.

But men with rare surnames such as Attenborough, Haythornthwaite, Herrick, Stribling and Swindlehurst tended to have Y chromosomes that were very similar, suggesting a common ancestor within the past 700 years.

"Attenboroughs essentially form one big family of distant relatives," said Dr King. "The Y chromosome type was the same even across spelling variants, which confirms that the spellings of names were formalised only relatively recently."

When they compared these patterns with data from Ireland, they found a higher proportion of men with common surnames, such as Ryan, O'Sullivan and O'Neill, showed common ancestry.

Early histories

However, Professor Jobling cautioned against assuming that current patterns reflected the early histories of surnames and the men who founded them.

Over several generations, some male lineages may die out altogether, while some men have better reproductive success than others - meaning their lineages become more common. This phenomenon is known as drift.

Major historical events such as the Black Death and the industrial revolution could also have affected the picture.

So assuming that names such as Attenborough were only founded by one person could be a mistake, said Professor Jobling.

Simulations carried out by the researchers showed that the chance of one male lineage surviving from a single founder through 20 generations was just 9.6%.

The study also uncovered evidence of African ancestry in some white Britons.

About 39% of men with the surname Revis who participated in the study and 10% of men with the surname Bray carried a type of Y chromosome normally found in Africa.

The practice of using hereditary surnames filtered down from Norman noble families to all classes of society so that by the fourteenth century people in many classes had surnames and by the sixteenth century it was rare not to have one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7881652.stm

Beorn
02-16-2009, 12:16 AM
The rate of illegitimate births in the British population is much lower than many people believe, a study says.

It suggests an oft-quoted figure of one in 10 for the number of children fathered illegitimately is a myth.

The real number is more likely to be less than one in 25, researchers say.

"A lie travels half-way around the world while the truth is still putting on its boots."
— Mark Twain (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1655.Mark_Twain)

The problem with statistics is that 98% of them are made up on the spot. :tongue

Æmeric
02-16-2009, 02:19 AM
An interesting table of statistics from the Saturday edition of the Daily Mail.

(Sorry for the slant, but it was scanned)

It doesn't say how many were 17, 16, 15, 14 etc... People also use to marry younger (when it was easier to financially set up a household at an earlier age). My grandmother was married at 17 & a mother at 18, her mother married at 16 & a mother at 17. I can't even begin to count all the aunts & cousins in my family who were mothers at 18 or 17 & married. Though this tapered off considerably after 1970. Now if a 18 or 17 (or younger) girl has a baby it is likely to be out-of-wedlock.

Another thing the statistics doesn't take into consideration is that the numbers of females in the 13-18 age range is less then it was in 1974, the number of White British girls especially lower. So even if the actual numbers would appear to be stable in percentage terms more the numbers getting pregnant would be higher.

I think the purpose of statistics like the ones you posted are supposed to give the impression that the social disorder we are currently experiencing because of the sexual activity of teens has "always been that way, we just didn't talk about it before" when in fact it was not always this way. Western society is sick & the way of life of teenage girls having babies without husband & spending their lifes on welfare only came about after about 1968.

Brynhild
02-16-2009, 03:17 AM
You know the saddest part to come out of all of this is? Children who are made to grow up in an adult world way before their time. You see it everywhere in the media, TV and advertising.

The parents of these irresponsible kids are even more so for allowing it to have happened in the first place. They should be the ones to foot the bill, not the British taxpayers.

Beorn
02-17-2009, 01:37 AM
tzOakmhu8pM
PHdNg7DrI1Y

Hildolf
02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
The boy now has Max Clifford as his PR!? WTF! That man is a maggott a parasite in my opinion.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090216/tuk-dad-at-13-alfie-will-get-dna-test-on-45dbed5.html

Lenny
02-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Just because he's white, doesn't make it right.
According to this photograph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4679187/Mother-of-schoolboy-father-Alfie-Patten-in-court-over-truancy-claims.html), the 13-yr-old boy's mother is blonde-haired; yet he is dark-haired and slightly dark-complexioned even at his age. This raises the possibility that the 13-yr-old boy's father is not fully-white-British.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2886/alfiepattenee6.jpg

The boy could certainly pass for Lebanese, or something similar.

If this is the case, it is just another case of the lowest elements of the white race (and any race?) being most prone to out-marriage.

If both parents are white-British all the way back, then it is a sad example of the pathetic decline of European Mankind in the past couple of generations [which itself was partly caused by non-European immigration].

edit: His father is named "Dennis" and has nine children by several women (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/02/15/father-a-serial-love-cheat-115875-21124988/).

Yesterday there were farcical scenes at the home Alfie shares with his mother Nicola in Hailsham, East Sussex, when his estranged father Dennis Patten arrived.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6615/article11460720387d1230dg2.jpg
Unmasked: Alfie with father Dennis

The father-of-nine vehicle fitter was....
I found elsewhere that Dennis Patten's mother is named Susan (almost certainly British going by the name), but couldn't find his father's name. Dennis is 45, which would make him conceived circa 1963; it is not impossible that his father is non-European; but most likely he is just on the darker extreme of the native-British spectrum.

Treffie
02-17-2009, 01:38 PM
^Yup, Alfie Patten looks like neighbour's son, who's Welsh.

Lenny
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
So it has been a problem for a while; But what is the solution to this?

It's pretty clear that all European and European-derived people(s) on Earth have declined in the past two to three generations, and it continues today. But the British people seem especially hard hit. There is an extensive discussion as to "why" British Decline has been steeper than that of others over the past 30 years or so, here: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/02/flynn-flynn-effect-has-reversed-among.html

British teenagers have lower IQs than their counterparts did 30 years ago

I have copy/pasted some of the better comments if anyone is interested to read them:

Commenter:

This is why working-class kids are not thriving:

the 60s: Grammar schools abolished, 'progressive education' started, large scale immigration

the 70s: more large scale immigration, 'progressive education' dominates, start of political multiculturalism

the 80s: Mrs Thatcher's economic reforms destroy British industry, anti-racism becomes an industry, better off, better educated British working-class leave the cities, more large scale immigration

the 90s: more immigration, systematic discrimination against British people in housing, employment etc, Feminism creates the ladette, ethnic minorities become majorities in may parts of our cities with all the attendant benefits

1997: New Labour sets about electing a new people.
Commenter:
The experiment is only twenty years old. Steve censored my last post probably because I used the most powerful word in the English language, but the upshot is this:

Thirty of so years ago, some rich globalist types set out to try to turn white Brits into (that word)'s. There role models were destroyed, they were shown as being weak and useless, forigners were brought in to compete for blue collar jobs with their fathers, and an orgy of sex, drugs and rock and roll was promoted as a healthy normal lifestyle. Think of Trading Places with Murphy and Akaroyd.

The result has been almost embarrassingly easy and quick. A couple of old guys at the venerable St. James club are having a good laugh and a free lunch at the expense of one of their buddies right now.
Commenter:
I was educated in an low end English public school (private school for Americans) in the 90s and even there, there was a strong cultural element where people kind of brag about the fact that they don't study or care, but I don't really know whether that boorishness is a conserved element or something new (public schoolkids mocking and having contempt for "swots (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swot)" is historically pretty stereotypical).

British underclass and working class people are pretty weird about education in my experience. They seem to regard school as a kind of humiliating prison, where it is a personal affront for a teacher to actually tell their children to do things. They seem very explicit in regarding education as something which is fundamentally pointless and a waste of time.
Commenter:
It’s also clear that the cultural decadence goes proportional to the degree we allow black culta to become a standard part of formerly European countries. Pop culture is also a mild form of black culta. Gangsta culture basically runs against all the tenets of Protestantism. On the other hand, maybe the penetration of gansta culture into the West is a measure of its decline. I.e., it penetrates into vacuums which were created by radicals intent on destroying the leftovers of European Christendom.
Commenter:
The culture has *changed* indeed. Its heartbreaking to see white teenaged males starting to mimic underclass norms like being abrasively loud, tatooing themselves, dressing "tough", and the like. They do it because (of course) it gets the attention of females and allows them to feign being a "alpha male" tough. It may have some self-defense reasons behind it also, as in looking and acting intimidating might keep the new Middle Eastern and Carribean British from EVEN THINKING about messing with them. So in that light it could be something of a defense mechanism.
Commenter:
'The Fall of the Roman Empire' is a topic that has consumed alot of ink and film. Why is no one similarly concerned with 'The Fall of the British Empire'. Now that the empire is gone, the fall seems to have come home. The way things are going, I almost expect to hear that London has been sacked by Pakistani tribesmen and the crown jewels carried off.

Overall, if future historians ever write "The Decline and Fall of European Mankind", I wouldn't be surprised if they use 'Alfie Patten' and his pathetic family as a case study.

Sarmata
02-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Looks like British gorvernment(and other European governments too) should consider what to do to finish mass production of morons like them. Maybe better education and some media limitation(like mtv) is the key?

Brynhild
02-18-2009, 04:00 AM
I couldn't resist putting this up:

4FbL3h5DcPI :D

Vulpix
02-19-2009, 09:46 AM
Underage father Alfie Patten defiantly declared his paternity yesterday in the face of increasing speculation he is the victim of a scam to make as much money as possible out of media deals.

The baby-faced 13-year-old angrily wore a hooded top emblazoned with the words: 'Alfie Patten, I'm the daddy, if not **** you all I'll still be there'.

Source (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1148521/Im-daddy-Defiant-Alfie-makes-foul-mouthed-statement-hooded-doubt-grows-baby-story.html)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/19/article-1148521-03906B28000005DC-816_468x550.jpg

Charming :rolleyes2:!!

Hildolf
02-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Charming indeed! *If* He isn't the Father does He really think it would be a great idea to stand by a girl who had lied to him, who had, had other sexual relationships then tried to con him into believing he is the father!?

There is nothing noble about that. I'd like to think the Top and the attitude is a result of his age, but I suspect the adults around him aren't much wiser?

Vulpix
02-19-2009, 10:03 AM
There is nothing noble about that. I'd like to think the Top and the attitude is a result of his age, but I suspect the adults around him aren't much wiser?

I think Alfie is merely a pawn :thumb down2.

Revenant
02-19-2009, 10:14 AM
I think Alfie is merely a pawn

Yes, willing or not though?. It's been reported here it was all made up to con the British press out of a few bob.

Hildolf
02-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes, willing or not though?. It's been reported here it was all made up to con the British press out of a few bob.

It would seem to be in His parents best interest to keep him with the girl regardless of whether or not He is the father...for now, to cash in.

stormlord
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Charming indeed! *If* He isn't the Father does He really think it would be a great idea to stand by a girl who had lied to him, who had, had other sexual relationships then tried to con him into believing he is the father!?

That's a very common media trope, they always try to play down the importance of a genetic relationship, and when women are caught trying to trick a man into thinking he's the father (probably the worst deception imaginable if you consider that genetic propagation is the primary purpose of a human being) we're meant to feel sorry not for the father, but for them. If the male in the film/tv show is a bad guy, then he'll leave the woman, but if he's the "good guy" he'll realise that "it's just DNA" and "love conquers all" etc etc blah blah blah.

Æmeric
03-27-2009, 12:49 AM
A DNA test showed a 13-year-old boy in Britain is not the father of a baby born to a 15-year-old he had unprotected sex with once, The Mirror reported.

Chantelle Stedman told Alfie Patten, who was 12 when he slept with her, he was her newborn daughter Maisie's father.

The story caused a worldwide media frenzy, while politicians criticized what they called Britain's declining morals.

At first Stedman said Patten was the only boy she had ever slept with, but soon after other teens came forward saying they too could be the baby's father, because they claimed to have had sex with the girl.

Last month a friend of the Stedman family claimed Patten was scammed by the girl's parents who wanted to cash in on the sensational story.

It is still not clear who the baby's father is.

Source (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510791,00.html)

Skandi
05-18-2009, 09:11 PM
A DNA test has since shown this is not the case and it can now be reported that Tyler Barker, 15, who lives on the same estate as Chantelle in Eastbourne, is in fact the father of baby Maisie, who was born on February 9.

more (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090518/tuk-alfie-13-not-father-of-baby-dba1618.html)

Tabiti
05-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Lates generations develop quickly fast. Not only getting pregnant, but hidding (not knowing) the real father. This is simply a "progress"...