PDA

View Full Version : Cfa Climate Haters Club

GiCa
11-10-2017, 09:42 PM
CFA climate aka Humid Subtropical

it s a hateful climate

Always humid like you feel of suffocating and you perceive more degrees in summer and less degrees in winter than what actual temperatures are

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Koppen_World_Map_Cwa_Cfa.png

Root
11-10-2017, 09:47 PM
hate? No. There's nothing wrong with that climate :)

KMack
11-10-2017, 09:53 PM
No comprendo

Jana
11-10-2017, 09:55 PM
I understand you . Had the unfortune to spend my entire life in Cfa ruled city, but now I emigrated to greener pastures :)

Hope you will have similar luck :P

GiCa
11-10-2017, 09:56 PM
another characteristic of this climate.. at least as observed by me in the more nordic part of it, aka North italy and probably the balkans.. : tons of Fog in Autumn and Winter

Jana
11-10-2017, 09:58 PM
another characteristic of this climate.. at least as observed by me in the more nordic part of it, aka North italy and probably the balkans.. : tons of Fog in Autumn and Winter

winters are most miserable....rainy foggy and kinda warm....to kill yourself

Cfa sucks

GiCa
11-10-2017, 10:00 PM
I understand you . Had the unfortune to spend my entire life in Cfa ruled city, but now I emigrated to greener pastures :)

Hope you will have similar luck :P

hungary is Dfb

i don t know.. it s partly better because the summer are cool

but the winter is the same... humid of cfa.. wait even more because you perceive even more the cold

Token
11-10-2017, 10:02 PM
I live in a Cfa area and i love it, when i traveled to the north of Brazil i felt sufocated by the dry climate.

GiCa
11-10-2017, 10:02 PM
I live in a Cfa area and i love it, when i traveled to the north of Brazil i felt sufocated by the dry climate.

impossible to suffocate by dry climate.. it should be the oposite

GiCa
11-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Current Humidity right now in my town: 87% XD

Jana
11-10-2017, 10:03 PM
hungary is Dfb

but the winter is the same... humid of cfa.. wait even more because you perceive even more the cold

Yeah, but I'm from north adratic area originally (cfa).....and I prefer Dfb every day. Much better climate, clearer skies, real cold winters with snow, sunnier , except summers are too hot

In Cfa climate winter is more unplesant than in dfb....I agree

Antimage
11-10-2017, 10:07 PM
hungary is Dfb

Summer is not cool at all here, it's super warm in fact. I was in Croatia(dalmatia) in 2005 for 10 days for a summer vacation, the weather wasn't much if any different than here.

Jana
11-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Summer is not cool at all here, it's super warm in fact. I was in Croatia(dalmatia) in 2005 for 10 days, the weather wasn't much if any different than here.

I think summer in Hungary is hotter in fact. I spend it here first time this summer and I was shocked how unberably hot it can be !

Antimage
11-10-2017, 10:17 PM
I think summer in Hungary is hotter in fact. I spend it here first time this summer and I was shocked how unberably hot it can be !

Daytime temperatures in Budapest in July and August months are same as in San Diego during the same period(which is located at Mexican border). June is hotter even. Nothing cool about hungarian summer xD

GiCa
11-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Daytime temperatures in Budapest in July and August months are same as in San Diego during the same period(which is located at Mexican border). June is hotter even. Nothing cool about hungarian summer xD

that s because hunagry has a part of Dfa climate (it s not all Dfb)

Jana
11-10-2017, 10:21 PM

That's why I noticed in small towns close to Balaton, people don't leave their houses during day at all if not nessesary because it is like desert xD It was like ghost towns until evening.
In Dalmatia there is constant wind and people are outside all time, it makes it much more berable.

Hungarian summer is really extreme. But that is expected in flat lowland :)

Token
11-10-2017, 10:31 PM
impossible to suffocate by dry climate.. it should be the oposite

I don't know, you feel like you can't breath properly and the heat just intensifies it even more, it's a weird sensation for someone who always lived in a humid and relatively cold climate.

GiCa
11-10-2017, 10:36 PM
I don't know, you feel like you can't breath properly and the heat just intensifies it even more, it's a weird sensation for someone who always lived in a humid and relatively cold climate.

it s the contrary it humidity tha intensify both the cold and both the hot

ask someone from Florida if he perceive California as more unbreatheble and with heath.. ...No

Token
11-10-2017, 10:40 PM
it s the contrary it humidity tha intensify both the cold and both the hot

If you come to Brazil someday you'll experience it, there's no climate in Europe that is comparable to the dry, hot and arid tropical climate of Central and Northern Brazil.

Hadouken
11-10-2017, 10:43 PM
lattitude hate must be stopped

Zroota
11-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Sydney isn't that humid for Cfa standards. It's comfortable for the most part, except for January and February (the latter month is noticeable muggy). It does pretty well for a Cfa climate. True Cfa climates like those in southeast USA and China are muggy 4-5 months a year.

Come here. :p

Maintenance
11-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Its 98% humidity here, is that much or not?