PDA

View Full Version : Which Poland do you prefer?

Rethel
11-11-2017, 09:19 AM
1. Piastic Poland - acually corn native polish lands with some german minority
(eventually added Galicia and some other western slavic lands like Slovakia),
Piast patrimonial private dynasty, and the very polish, warm homish identity
of local slavic original polishness or even polanishness.

2. Nobility's Poland - large state including everything as far as the Moscow, Tallin
and Bucharest, (plus legal rights for everything what was ever piast's, vasa's and
yagiellonian own lands from Berlin to Budapest and Zagreb from Stockholm through
Helsingfors and Novgorod and Ural to Syberia) with Noble sarmatian ruling national
class, elective monarchy and lack of slavic polish earthbound identity, replaced by
sarmatian polishness of Herrenvolk, which means including nobles of every lingustic
group of the described area possible.

What would you choose?

Veslan
11-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Piasts. Especially all kings named "Bolesław" were great.

Rethel
11-11-2017, 12:25 PM
It could be looking like that.

1. Piast' Kingdom:

Three dark green colours core main land.
The darkest - classical Piast Poland.
Middle dark - ethnic polish territory.
Light dark - other piastic and later piastic-polish possessions at the end of royal line.
Willow-green - other piastic closly ethnically west slavic possessions and claims.
Lightest green - Vassals and possible claims.
Light green dots - possible sphere of influence.

2. Szlachta's Republic:

Dark Green - territorial core, based on historical polish sarmatian teritorrial development.
Very dark green - possibl core claims based on piastic polish crown inheritance rights.
Willow-green - other possible claims - pskovian and novogrodian republics, once shortly bind with the Crown.
Light green - claims based on unions and inherited right's of former dynasties.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69709&d=1510405346

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69712&d=1510406536

Veslan
11-11-2017, 12:32 PM
It could be looking like that.

1. Piast' Kingdom:

Three dark green colours core main land.
The darkest - classical Piast Poland.
Middle dark - ethnic polish territory.
Light dark - other piastic and later piastic-polish possessions at the end of royal line.
Willow-green - other piastic closly ethnically west slavic possessions and claims.
Lightest green - Vassals and possible claims.
Light green dots - possible sphere of influence.

2. Szlachta's Republic:

Dark Green - territorial core, based on historical polish sarmatian teritorrial development.
Very dark green - possibl core claims based on piastic polish crown inheritance rights.
Willow-green - other possible claims - pskovian and novogrodian republics, once shortly bind with the Crown.
Light green - claims based on unions and inherited right's of former dynasties.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69709&d=1510405346

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69712&d=1510406536

What was Commonwealth's claim on East Germany?

Rethel
11-11-2017, 12:39 PM
What was Commonwealth's claim on East Germany?

I allready wrote: possibl core claims based on piastic polish crown inheritance rights.

Respublica was always reffereing to the piastic crown rights, so it can be enlarged to
other piastic possessions, not only to Silesia, as it was most commnly spoken. Btw, on
Sloviakia many szlachtamen had their possessions, Crown owned the Spisz, and Republic
was in union with the Saxony and was giving to the Wettin Family some special rights - as
far as inheritable crown, so, this is some special bond. Vorpommern it is obvious. Czechlands
and Hungolia - by the occasion, and piastic + yagiellonian inheritance, and the very union with
Transylvania which included then hungarian and slovakian lands.

Rethel
11-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Czechlands

And in the Middle Ages the Czechlands had the same knight's clans
as Poland, what gave the origin of many theories and speculations in
older literature. Even the nobililogic terminoligy is basically the same.
So, they could and should be a part of Szlachta's Republic as they
are basically naturarly exactly the same people.

Jana
11-11-2017, 12:52 PM
I prefer Lesser Poland to return it's ancient name - White Croatia :o

Rethel
11-11-2017, 12:53 PM
I prefer Lesser Poland to return it's ancient name - White Croatia :o

Probably never had it.

Jana
11-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Probably never had it.

Very likely yes.

EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION FOR THE CROAT NATIONAL PILGRIMAGE

HOMILY OF HIS HOLINESS JOHN PAUL II

30 April 1979

Dear brothers in the Episcopate,
Dear priests, men and women religious,
Dear sons and daughters of "ever faithful" Croatia!

Do you remember "White Croatia", your land of origin, which is just where my native land is?

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Very likely yes.

EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION FOR THE CROAT NATIONAL PILGRIMAGE

HOMILY OF HIS HOLINESS JOHN PAUL II

30 April 1979

Is this the proof? :)

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Is this the proof? :)

We needs more research but there is definitelly something about it :)

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:19 PM
We needs more research but there is definitelly something about it :)

Maybe other way: Croats probably are from Cracovia, BUT it doesn;t mean, that
this land was ever called White Croatia. This name is a product of historical memory,
which was created centuries later by croatian historiography. It is even doubtfull if
Vistulian existed, or if they ever inhabited such large territory as whol cracovian
land, becasue when these areas became known to the World, they are just called
a Cracow's Land. No trace of any former general tribe or regional name. None.

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:23 PM
this land was ever called White Croatia. This name is a product of historical memory,
which was created centuries later by croatian historiography.

Hm, likely, yes. But I found one very old map (English) on wiki that show lesser Poland as ''Chorvatsko''. It was 11th century situation . But not mention white.
I would say this is modern construction just like Kievan Rus.

But Constantin Porfirogentet mention tribe of White Croats, and white actually means north :)

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:27 PM
@Rethel I found some interesting info:

Polish chronicler Wincenty Kadłubek in his Chronica Polonorum (12-13th century) recounted that Bolesław I the Brave (992 to 1025) conquered some "Hunnos seu Hungaros, Cravatios et Mardos, gentem validam, suo mancipavit imperio". The distribution of the Croatian name in the toponyms, shows that the Croatia around Vistula river corresponded with later territory of Lesser Poland.

According to some American documents from the beginning of the 20th century, Polish immigrants to the US born in around Kraków declared themselves as Krakus, Crakowiak, or Bielochrovat (i.e. White Croats) by nationality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Hm, likely, yes. But I found one very old map (English) on wiki that show lesser Poland as ''Chorvatsko''. It was 11th century situation . But not mention white.
I would say this is modern construction just like Kievan Rus.

XIXth century was very "happily productive" period :)

But Constantin Porfirogentet mention tribe of White Croats, and white atcually means north :)

But which Croats? Cracovian? Ruthenian? Czechich? Sudetish? Or some others?

Or proto-croats, who were common for all these groups and the praguean Czechs, and
Lechites like Polans, Mazowians, Pomeranians, Lutians aso, according to other chroniclers?

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:33 PM
@Rethel I found some interesting info:

Polish chronicler Wincenty Kadłubek in his Chronica Polonorum (12-13th century) recounted that Bolesław I the Brave (992 to 1025) conquered some "Hunnos seu Hungaros, Cravatios et Mardos, gentem validam, suo mancipavit imperio". The distribution of the Croatian name in the toponyms, shows that the Croatia around Vistula river corresponded with later territory of Lesser Poland.

It would be wonderfull, if you would also know, where were other mentioned tribes :)

According to some American documents from the beginning of the 20th century, Polish immigrants to the US born in around Kraków declared themselves as Krakus, Crakowiak, or Bielochrovat (i.e. White Croats) by nationality

Becasue probably Austrians were making fun of them and wrote them
this into papers, based on panslavic ideology very popular back then :)
But who knows, maybe were there some peasant local etnographic groups,
but I deeply doubt if these people had anything to do with medieval Croats.

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:34 PM
XIXth century was very happily productivity oeriod :)

But which Croats? Cracovian? Ruthenian? Czechich? Sudetish? Or some others?

Or proto-croats, who were common for all these groups and the praguean Czechs, and
Lechites like Polans, Mazowians, Pomeranians, Lutians aso, according to other chroniclers?

It's really hard to say. It seem to be prestigious name adoped by several slavic tribes, it isn't even known were they western or eastern slavs.

Actually it would be very good to make thorough reserach on early Slavic tribes before migration period. It was very colorful.

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:36 PM
It's really hard to say. It seem to be prestigious name adoped by sevral slavic tribes, it isn't even known were they western or eastern slavs.

Actually itwould be very good to make thorough reserach on early Slavic tribes before migration period. It was very colorful.

To Croats I would also add Krviczes as possible mutation of the name.

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:36 PM
White Croatia is the type of poland i like the most !

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Becasue probably Austrians were making fun of them and wrote them
this into papers, based on panslavic ideology very popular back then :)
But who knows, maybe were there some peasant local etnographic groups,
but I deeply doubt if these people had anything to do with medieval Croats.

Konstantin say one group of White Croats migrate south and founded Croatia. They other stay in north, and later become one of tribes of Polish, Ukrainian (Rus), Czech nation (and dissapear from history)
It sound logical to me. Big nation like Poland was surely made up of several Slavic tribes :)

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:38 PM
which was created centuries later by croatian historiography. It is even doubtfull if
Vistulian existed, or if they ever inhabited such large territory as whol cracovian
land, becasue when these areas became known to the World, they are just called
a Cracow's Land. No trace of any former general tribe or regional name. None.

Croats are among the oldest people on the planet earth.First mentioning of Croats date 5000 years before Jesus Christ was born, thats long before any poland or cracovia that Croats would later on create :D

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:40 PM
I find polaks rather ungrateful when it comes to their Croatian origin.They should be more proud of it, like hungarians for example.Embrace your Croatianess, we are greatest nation in the world.Fuck the poland, poland sound gay.Rename that land again in Velyka Horvatya, and stop making fun out of yourself !

Jana
11-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Croats are among the oldest people on the planet earth.First mentioning of Croats date 5000 years before Jesus Christ was born, thats long before any poland or cracovia that Croats would later on create :D

You are TROLL. and make myths like Serbs usually do. Stop embarass us and be rational!

Rethel
11-11-2017, 01:41 PM
White Croatia is the type of poland i like the most !

According to Nestor all northern Poles are Croats, and according to Jirasek - also Czechs.

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:45 PM
According to Nestor all northern Poles are Croats, and according to Jirasek - also Czechs.

Nestor was a smart guy.Jirasek was the dumb one !

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:47 PM

Nestor was a smart guy.Jirasek was the dumb one !

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Polaks, Ukrainians, Slovaks, Bosniaks and Montenegrins, does are all Croatian children.You are all our sperm.You came out from our balls, show us some respect !

Voskos
11-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Poles among my favourite nations. They should rule over Europe.

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Poles among my favourite nations. They should rule over Europe.

Thank you for showing out your respect for Croatian sperm !

Voskos
11-11-2017, 01:56 PM
what this slavized albanian(''croat'') talking about?

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:57 PM

Am talking about polaks being Croatian sperm, just the way gayreeks are turkish sperm !

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Hrvatska do krakova !

Jana
11-11-2017, 02:00 PM

More like slavicized negro :P

Rethel
Big nation like Poland was surely made up of several Slavic tribes :)

Actually, when we were talking yesterday about polish Celts, I got, that polish identity is more complex.
Becasue not only have this celtic lugian element, which is represented by Ligia, but also germanic, as our
chroniclers were talking about pre-historical Krak and Wanda as a just Vandals (her name was created by
on this manner) who were supossedly earlier stage of Poles. Szlachta was obviously of sarmatian origin,
but lithuanian part of us of Roman origin (as medieval chroniclers found, that lithuanian is similar to latin).
Plus Bolesław the Brave was called a king of Poland, Slavs and Goths - and as we all well know, Goths are
one of the substrate of local slavs. Kurpies still until this day, after some 1700 years, call serfs Goćes, and
in Pomerania is wielkopolish speaking region called Kocievie (fristly mentioned Goćevie) as a probable remain
of this gothic past. On this can be added ancient roman name for vistulian region Swabia (sic!), slavic and
iranian slavicized tribes who gave the language and baltic which were equal part of the state, and on such
Pomerania or Mazowia were probably also a substrate (I am not even speaking of massive prussian emigration
to Poland). Our mountains bear probably also albania-illirian names, like Carpathians, Beskids and Bieszczads,
plus latin was a offcial national state's language through nany centuries, and Poles were known in Europe as
knowing latin very well as a second language, plus greek culture of the orthodox part of our former state and
some Greek and Armenian settlements in Poland, plus Vlachs and some Sindi (gypsie) wanderers, make as quite
universal IE nation, which includes all IE subgroups into itself :)

Voskos
@whysoserious.

you can pass as illyrian in albania. not as typical though, look more gypsy minority(ashkali).

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:02 PM
@whysoserious.

you can pass as illyrian in albania. not as typical though, look more gypsy minority(ashkali).

So i guess i would have lots of success in greece as gigolo.I heard they are crazy for bad ass albos :D

Jana
11-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Actually, when we were talking yesterday about polish Celts, I got, that polish identity is more complex.
Becasue not only have this celtic lugian element, which is represented by Ligia, but also germanic, as our
chroniclers were talking about pre-historical Krak and Wanda as a just Vandals (her name was created by
on this manner) who were supossedly earlier stage of Poles. szlachta was obviously of sarmatian origin,
but lithuanian part of us of Roman origin (as medieval chroniclers found, that lithuanian is similar to latin).
Plus Bolesław the Brave was called a king of Poland, Slavs and Goths - and as we all good know, Goths
are one of the substrate of local slavs. Kurpies until this day, after some 1700 years, call serfs Goćes,
and in Pomerania is wielkopolish speaking region called Kocievie (frist mention Goćevie) as a probable
remain of this gothic past. On this can be added ancient roman name for vistulian region Swabia (sic!),
slavic and iranian slavicized tribes who gave the language and baltic which were equal part of the state,
and on such Pomerania or Mazowia were probably also a substrate (I am not even speaking of massive
prussian emigration to Poland). Our mountains bear probably also albania-illirian names, like Carpathians,
Beskids and Bieszczads, plus latin was a offcial national state's language through nany centuries, and
Poles were known in europe as knowing latin very well as a second language, plus greek culture of the
orthodox part of our former state, and some Greek and Armianian settlements in Poland, plus Vlachs and
some Sindi (gipsie) wanderers, make as quite universal IE nation, which include all IE subgroups into itself :)

Cool :D

but Lithuanian = Roman ??:confused:

isn't Lithuanian purest IE language ?

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:05 PM
More like slavicized negro :P
Admit it to people that you dont call me a negro because of my features.There is another reason for it :D

Voskos
11-11-2017, 02:05 PM
yes you look suspiciously dark for croat. maybe some negro as stearsolina claimed.

Jana
11-11-2017, 02:06 PM
double post

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Rename that land again in Velyka Horvatya, and stop making fun out of yourself !

In such case Croatia should rename herself on Possavia and Dalmatia (as it was in the past), to
make a difference, that is only a parto of all Croatish lands. But following your reason, all slavic
lands should renamed themselves as Slovakia and Slovenia. More than that, all the Indoeuropean
states (including all sub-federal states) should rename themsevles as Arya or Great Arya according
to your sugesstion. But what would we do, if ~350 states in the world would be named exactly the
same? How to differenciate them? It is just sensless... :picard2:

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:08 PM
yes you look suspiciously dark for croat. maybe some negro as stearsolina claimed.

Am greek by origin truth to be told.Thats why i look like a nigga :D

Jana
11-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Admit it to people that you dont call me a negro because of my features.There is another reason for it :D
HAHAHA

actually he isn't, it's bad photo....but he has very wide nose (baltonigger admixture) that give pseudo-negro impression :D

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Cool :D

but Lithuanian = Roman ??:confused:

Yes and yes. Lithuanian has for example traditional IE nominative endings, just like
greek and latin on -ъs, what resemble them and what made medieval scholars to
create such myth. Probably also many common IE words pushed them to such
assumption. Later there was a problem, how to agree this with sarmatian myth :laugh:

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:10 PM
In such case Croatia should rename herself on Possavia and Dalmatia (as it was in the past), to
make a difference, that is only a parto of all Croatish lands. But following your reason, all slavic
lands should renamed themselves as Slovakia and Slovenia. More than that, all the Indoeuropean
states (including all sub-federal states) should rename themsevles as Arya or Great Arya according
to your sugesstion. But what would we do, if ~350 states in the world would be named exactly the
same? How to differenciate them? It is just sensless... :picard2:

Posavina and Dalmatia were just Croatian regions man.Does were lands populated by Croats.Thats why today slavonia, dalmatia, lika, istria, zagorje.......etc are called Croatia.Its the land of Croats.People in does regions are not dalmatians, slavonians, istrians.......they are Croatians !

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:11 PM

No. It only sounds, like supossedly sounded PIE, but who can really know this?

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:11 PM
HAHAHA

actually he isn't, it's bad photo....but he has very wide nose (baltonigger admixture) that give pseudo-negro impression :D

Thats because i poke my noose all the time, not because im negro :D

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Where is some mod to clean this mess?

Jana
11-11-2017, 02:20 PM
No. It only sounds, like supossedly sounded PIE, but who can really know this?

I guess because it is most conservative/arhaic language.

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Where is some mod to clean this mess?

To clean what.To clean my nose ?

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Aaa... I yet remind, that Armenians actually were not only
wanderers, but they contain a separate estate, like Jews
(actually IE speaking whites with quite high R1 too :p )

Ülev
11-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Greater Croatia!

Poland Is Building Its Own ‘Croatia’ In Kraków As Oasis For Relaxation And Cultural Appreciation

https://www.slavorum.org/poland-is-building-its-own-croatia-in-krakow-as-oasis-for-relaxation-and-cultural-appreciation/

Why so serious
11-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Greater Croatia!

Poland Is Building Its Own ‘Croatia’ In Kraków As Oasis For Relaxation And Cultural Appreciation

https://www.slavorum.org/poland-is-building-its-own-croatia-in-krakow-as-oasis-for-relaxation-and-cultural-appreciation/

No Croatia is greater than Croatia itself !

Ülev
11-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Chrobatia = Croatia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Western_Empire_as_divided_at_Verdun_843.jpg

Ülev
11-11-2017, 02:36 PM
Let me explain you something

Rethel is R1a and is/feel German, and we have Legend about Princess Wanda!!!!

Subsequent versions of the story differ significantly. In the version from the Wielkopolska Chronicle, the German leader, Rytygier, first wanted to marry Wanda and invaded her lands only when she refused [/B] . Here, he died during the ensuing battle, while it was Wanda who afterward committed suicide, as a thanks and a sacrifice to the pagan gods who gave her victory. In yet other versions of the story, Wanda commits suicide, by throwing herself into the Vistula river, because she knows that as long as she is alive, there will be future potential suitors who will use her refusal to marry as a pretext for an invasion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Wanda

so the hell - yes, Cracow and those Chrobatia was of Croatian I2a1b origin, R1a destroyed it

Rethel
11-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Let me explain you something

Rethel is R1a and is/feel German, and we have Legend about Princess Wanda!!!!

Subsequent versions of the story differ significantly. In the version from the Wielkopolska Chronicle, the German leader, Rytygier, first wanted to marry Wanda and invaded her lands only when she refused [/B] . Here, he died during the ensuing battle, while it was Wanda who afterward committed suicide, as a thanks and a sacrifice to the pagan gods who gave her victory. In yet other versions of the story, Wanda commits suicide, by throwing herself into the Vistula river, because she knows that as long as she is alive, there will be future potential suitors who will use her refusal to marry as a pretext for an invasion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Wanda

so the hell - yes, Cracow and those Chrobatia was of Croatian I2a1b origin, R1a destroyed it

But Wanda was Germaness herself... she was a Vandaless... Rytygier was just an Alemann :picard2:

Ülev
11-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Germans originally were R1a, Celts with R1b conquered West Germanic Tribes, stole name and started play "Germans", GeR1amans became "Slavic" and I(2a1b)ndigenous people came to Balkans. This explain also why GeR1mAny and R1ussiA play together in one team

Bobby Martnen
11-15-2017, 07:41 AM
I'd prefer the borders of the Second Polish Republic to either of this or the current borders.

Magnolia
11-15-2017, 08:03 AM
And in the Middle Ages the Czechlands had the same knight's clans
as Poland, what gave the origin of many theories and speculations in
older literature. Even the nobililogic terminoligy is basically the same.
So, they could and should be a part of Szlachta's Republic as they
are basically naturarly exactly the same people.

Only in your wet dreams. We ruled Europe at that time, not only Polish peasants. Stop parasiting on us. We are not the same people.

Magnolia
11-15-2017, 08:06 AM

Jirasek wrote fairly tails, you idiot. I told you that. It is taken there like this, it is not a historical author.

Magnolia
11-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Generally speaking - go to hell Rethel, Czechs don't want to have nothing in common with your country as we never had.

Dandelion
11-15-2017, 08:17 AM
Generally speaking - go to hell Rethel, Czechs don't want to have nothing in common with your country as we never had.

Your ideal Poland is a self-confident one that doesn't feel the need of seeking to mirror itself to the Cz.R and that leaves Czech people alone. One with no envy or complexes toward Czech successes.

ЛыSSый
11-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Little bro, add in poll variants "privislinskiy kray", "VKL" and "III Reich".

Norka
11-15-2017, 10:33 AM
A Russian Poland is the best Poland.

Pahli
11-15-2017, 11:02 AM
A Russian Poland is the best Poland.

http://slavsquat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1390593345990.jpg