PDA

View Full Version : Almost Half of French, Germans See Islam as a Threat to National Identity

Smaland
01-06-2011, 11:06 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/06/article-1344624-0A56423E000005DC-484_468x538.jpg
"Two Muslim women wearing niqab in northern France." Image posted in Mail news story.

Islam is considered a ‘threat’ by millions of French and Germans to their national identity.

A poll by France’s Le Monde newspaper also found a majority in both countries believe Muslims have ‘not integrated properly’.

Le Monde ran the results under a headline which brands efforts to get different religious communities to live side by side as a ‘failure’.

Full story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344624/Islam-seen-threat-national-identity-half-French-Germans.html)

curiousman
01-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Only almost half?

The Ripper
01-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Simplistic point of view. The entire "integration process" with its cultural marxist and liberal foundations is a threat to national identity.

Blossom
01-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Same happens in Spain. They ask for rights even more than spanish population.

They even wanted to have their ugly language teached on schools in south of Spain. Ridiculous.

Querubín
01-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Same happens in Spain. They ask for rights even more than spanish population.

They even wanted to have their ugly language teached on schools in south of Spain. Ridiculous.

I have meet some of them who aren't a problem because they (and their fathers and grandfathers) have university studies and have another way of life. The problem are the rest.
In some spanish regions the problem is enormous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhW5BhYLElA&feature=player_embedded (The politician is duran i lleida from ciu). The women ask about discrimination for use the muslim veil. The politician talk her about integration and discriminartion against women. He ask her if he live in a muslim country his wife couldn't use the veil. The women don't answer the question.

Eliades
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Will this statistic actually help and keeping culture alive? Or, will it be inept?

Blossom
01-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Muslim in Europe with university or not is the same muslim I see selling kebabs in Frankfurt. I dont care if they got university or not, they should stay in their country, their territory. I hate this cuz after this stuff comes the mixing. No way. I know I'm maybe too "traditional" for some of you but after this we're talking about a slowly conquer of our white lands, about "what if the muslims come over us?" if you permit one muslim to stay in, you permit to all of them. There's no middle point...as they do with their wives, zero or 10 wives, burka or killed, marry or stay virgin forever and ever. They're no trusting people. As gypsies. No way. No muslim should pass the frontiers to Europe.

Adalwolf
01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Over half the people in Germany believe now that multiculturalism has been an utter failure. This was before Merkel made her big announcement. The figure is even higher in the former GDR states, sitting around 63% I think.

Querubín
01-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Muslim in Europe with university or not is the same muslim I see selling kebabs in Frankfurt. I dont care if they got university or not, they should stay in their country, their territory. I hate this cuz after this stuff comes the mixing. No way. I know I'm maybe too "traditional" for some of you but after this we're talking about a slowly conquer of our white lands, about "what if the muslims come over us?" if you permit one muslim to stay in, you permit to all of them. There's no middle point...as they do with their wives, zero or 10 wives, burka or killed, marry or stay virgin forever and ever. They're no trusting people. As gypsies. No way. No muslim should pass the frontiers to Europe.
Not the same. For example, I've a women from morocco who don't belive in coran. She speak french in her house, she didn't learnd arabic untill she was 10 or 11 year. She studied in a french school in morocco and in france. I think that this kind of people aren't a problem. The problem is that they are a very little % and ussually they come to europe to estudy and come back to their countries.

Querubín
01-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Over half the people in Germany believe now that multiculturalism has been an utter failure. This was before Merkel made her big announcement. The figure is even higher in the former GDR states, sitting around 63% I think.

One of the reasons is that multicuralism produce ghettos.

I don't understand why psoe in spain do all that has failed in the rest of europe

Radola
01-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Not the same. For example, I've a women from morocco who don't belive in coran. She speak french in her house, she didn't learnd arabic untill she was 10 or 11 year. She studied in a french school in morocco and in france. I think that this kind of people aren't a problem. The problem is that they are a very little % and ussually they come to europe to estudy and come back to their countries.

If this was true and they would want to come back to their home countries after their studies, it wouldn´t be such a problem...The problem is that they come to Europe and have no intention of coming back.

Blossom
01-08-2011, 09:46 AM

As I said before...if you permit one you'll permit all. I bet black people don't think same about us if we're putting on tribe palm tree leaves and dance around fire. ''Hey look, he's white but he's dancing pretty well''.
We also have OUR intellingent WHITES, our people. Why to mix???:confused: While she's staying here (she or whatever muslim) there's the risk to get mixed. Thing I woudnt permit.

Querubín
01-08-2011, 10:20 AM
If this was true and they would want to come back to their home countries after their studies, it wouldn´t be such a problem...The problem is that they come to Europe and have no intention of coming back.

Arabic who study in europe want to come back because they live better in their countries that in europe with the same studios. In that countries there are too much difference between classes. In europe if you study, ussually you are middle class. There, ussually you are high class if you study.

Blossom
01-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Arabic who study in europe want to come back because they live better in their countries that in europe with the same studios. In that countries there are too much difference between classes. In europe if you study, ussually you are middle class. There, ussually you are high class if you study.

If they'd be so ''preppy'' they wouldnt go back there to be part of high-class, so when they're out of their palace they can see mokeys dancing and speaking uhlala language. If YOU WANT and so...you can also reach a high-class here. But yeah, as Obama. Who's the black who wants to be rich without doing anything?? AKON. Haha.

If they just want to use us, for our education and then go back to ''mamma Afrika'' then, they shouldnt come, or they even shouldnt be allowed to come.

Adalwolf
01-08-2011, 04:41 PM
One of the reasons is that multicuralism produce ghettos.

Well, that is a part of it. I think people are actually beginning to wake up to the brutality and domineering nature of Islam. And how much of a drain these people are on the economy.