PDA

View Full Version : Muslim mob burns Hindu village for rumored FB post.

KMack
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Mob sets upon Hindu village in Rangpur over rumoured Facebook post

One person was killed when police opened fire to ward off an angry mob that turned violent and launched an arson attack on Hindu houses at Thakurpara village in Rangpur Sadar upazila on Friday.
At least five more people were severely injured as police fired rounds of rubber bullets and tear gas shells at the angry crowd.
Before the police intervened, the aggressors had set fire to at least 30 Hindu houses of the village. They also looted and vandalised a good number of houses in that village, according to local sources.
A rumour shaped and vented the anger of the Muslims in the neighbouring villages against the Hindu community.
The rumour was that one Titu Roy, originally from Thakurpara but currently living in Narayanganj, put up a Facebook post defaming Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) a few days ago.
The attack was carried out by a section among the 20,000-strong crowd, that was reportedly mustered out from six to seven neighbouring villages, including Paglapeer, Mominpur and Horialkuthi, after the Jumma prayers.
http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2017/11/10/one-killed-angry-go-berserk-rangpur-hindu-village-facebook-status/

Wadaad
11-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Won't see you post the much more common Hindu lunching of Muslims for allegedly consuming Beef...of course

StonyArabia
11-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Won't see you post the much more common Hindu lunching of Muslims for allegedly consuming Beef...of course

To him Muslims are all terrorists, you know Murcia

KMack
11-12-2017, 05:42 PM

Weak, no commentary on the article. Murica Jersey.

Wadaad
11-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Weak, no commentary on the article. Murica Jersey.

Ok

Lynchings are savage

Cherry picking news is transparent

Anymore commentary you need?

KMack
11-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Ok

Lynchings are savage

Cherry picking news is transparent

Anymore commentary you need?

What articles in this section are not cherry picked? That is what this section and message forums are for. If you don't like the content don't reply.

Smeagol
11-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Muslims are all filthy savages. They should be sent to concentration camps.

B01AB20
11-12-2017, 06:37 PM
Well, in revenge the hindus are going to shit all over muslim villages or neighborhoods, the battle can one for the record books.

Dandelion
11-12-2017, 06:40 PM

For hours I was thinking of the Spanish region, but it's a dyslexic Murica. ;)

Anthony PV
11-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Huh? Someone attacks India and Fractal isn't here to comment? Ha, if him, Nabatea1/TheBedouin and Wadaad could be in the same building before I put it on fire... :)

Wadaad
11-13-2017, 01:16 AM
Huh? Someone attacks India and Fractal isn't here to comment? Ha, if him, Nabatea1/TheBedouin and Wadaad could be in the same building before I put it on fire... :)

Fuckin bloodthirsty Burmese Buddha head, the plight of Rohingya not enough for your mongoloid blood thirsty, oh son of Gog and Magog.

Anthony PV
11-13-2017, 01:17 AM
Fuckin bloodthirsty Burmese Buddha head, the plight of Rohingya not enough for your mongoloid blood thirsty, oh son of Gog and Magog.
I'm not Burmese, camelfucker. And start by condemning the crimes and atrocities of your own coreligionists before judging those of others, camelfucker. :eviltongue:

Wadaad
11-13-2017, 01:24 AM
I'm not Burmese, camelfucker. And start by condemning the crimes and atrocities of your own coreligionists before judging those of others, camelfucker. :eviltongue:

Nigga Burmese, Vietnamese Laotian IDGAF which God damn Filipino country you come from, in just fed up with your bigotry towards us.

Anthony PV
11-13-2017, 01:25 AM
Nigga Burmese, Vietnamese Laotian IDGAF which Filipino country you come from, in fed up with your bigotry towards us.
Behave more appropriately then. :shrug:

crazyladybutterfly
11-13-2017, 01:26 AM

you support boko haram and the talibans .
imo they dont seem to me any less bloody that those buddhists

crazyladybutterfly
11-13-2017, 01:29 AM
Mob sets upon Hindu village in Rangpur over rumoured Facebook post

One person was killed when police opened fire to ward off an angry mob that turned violent and launched an arson attack on Hindu houses at Thakurpara village in Rangpur Sadar upazila on Friday.
At least five more people were severely injured as police fired rounds of rubber bullets and tear gas shells at the angry crowd.
Before the police intervened, the aggressors had set fire to at least 30 Hindu houses of the village. They also looted and vandalised a good number of houses in that village, according to local sources.
A rumour shaped and vented the anger of the Muslims in the neighbouring villages against the Hindu community.
The rumour was that one Titu Roy, originally from Thakurpara but currently living in Narayanganj, put up a Facebook post defaming Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) a few days ago.
The attack was carried out by a section among the 20,000-strong crowd, that was reportedly mustered out from six to seven neighbouring villages, including Paglapeer, Mominpur and Horialkuthi, after the Jumma prayers.
http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2017/11/10/one-killed-angry-go-berserk-rangpur-hindu-village-facebook-status/

so glad muslims are too few here, now i rarely bash islam but it was my favorite activity back at the time when i was underage lol

Wadaad
11-13-2017, 01:31 AM
so glad muslims are too few here, now i rarely bash islam but it was my favorite activity back at the time when i was underage lol

Lol get over yourself, no body will bring a mob for you...I'd just send one of my niece's your age to kick your ass

crazyladybutterfly
11-13-2017, 01:35 AM
Lol get over yourself, no body will bring a mob for you...I'd just send one of my niece's your age to kick your ass

meh i got many cute death threats back at the time xD

TRIGGERED muslims are the funniest

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 01:39 AM
Religious sectarianism at it's finest in India. It further pushes the idea that religion divides the community apart.

crazyladybutterfly
11-13-2017, 11:30 AM
Religious sectarianism at it's finest in India. It further pushes the idea that religion divides the community apart.

but they arent even a community

Purohit ji
11-13-2017, 12:07 PM

This happened in bangladesh not india. In bangladesh hindus are minority.

MagnusAurelius
11-13-2017, 12:13 PM

Why don't you post it? Muslims are usually the aggressors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44nyXlypAGM

Arduti
11-13-2017, 12:46 PM
When it comes to Internet behavior, if someone is representing a particular race or religion while being outlandishly aggressive or crude, I don't believe they are who they say they are. Not even for a second. They are simply trying to bring that group into disrepute.

As for the OP, yes, the media supplies only bad news, because that's what their viewers/readers demand. Doesn't it make you feel validated to hate Muslims, which is why you chose to share this particular article?

People like their bias and fears to be validated, and they will boycott their chosen media outlet if they are not validated. Proof that free presses are demand-based.

If the world were to judge America based on what America reports about itself, and they do, we're all a bunch of gangsters, drug users, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, white collar criminals, whores, evangelical Christians, liberal Jews, homosexuals, disgruntled employees, unemployed losers, rich bastards, BLM racists, KKK racists, mothers who murder their kids, unachieving students, and white cops who murder young minorities, or minorities who kill the police. Look around you, is it true? Then why do you believe the media accurately represents Muslims, Hindus, or anyone else?

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 04:30 PM
This happened in bangladesh not india. In bangladesh hindus are minority.

At this point, it doesn't really actually matter. The problem with South Asia and the Middle East is largely played by religious stigmatisation which fuels nationalism to such an extreme that it divides people even far more worse than what happened between the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe and the western world. If anything really, Europeans and East Asian peoples like the Japanese and the South Koreans know how to separate between religion and state than any of us honestly. The sooner we get out of the plague that's called religion, the sooner that we can be free.

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 04:32 PM
but they arent even a community

Doesn't matter. The point of my argument is to illustrate how far religion can make people crazy and insane, especially to those that adhere to the Abrahamic religions. 7abibty, rather than caring about what's happening in the 3rd world, you should be more worried about the future of Italy and Europe as a whole. Your altruism would only get you so far.

Arduti
11-13-2017, 04:44 PM
At this point, it doesn't really actually matter. The problem with South Asia and the Middle East is largely played by religious stigmatisation which fuels nationalism to such an extreme that it divides people even far more worse than what happened between the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe and the western world. If anything really, Europeans and East Asian peoples like the Japanese and the South Koreans know how to separate between religion and state than any of us honestly. The sooner we get out of the plague that's called religion, the sooner that we can be free.

Secularization hasn't worked out well in Muslim cultures. Separating Muslims from the only civilizing agent they have -- Islam -- is what has caused so much terror in the modern era. The reason why secularization works in the West is because there is law and enforcement of laws, something Muslim countries simply do not have.

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Secularization hasn't worked out well in Muslim cultures. Separating Muslims from the only civilizing agent they have -- Islam -- is what has caused so much terror in the modern era. The reason why secularization works in the West is because there is law and enforcement of laws, something Muslim countries simply do not have.

Indeed which is why I've been saying that the religion isn't simply just a religion but a way of life, and that's the main problem really.

Arduti
11-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Indeed which is why I've been saying that the religion isn't simply just a religion but a way of life, and that's the main problem really.

The problem is that they are secularizing, and this is what happens when they go back to their pre-Islamic ways.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-13-2017, 04:51 PM
Horrible but not really surprising coming from Muzzies.

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Horrible but not really surprising coming from Muzzies.

Religion is indeed for the weak minded. So glad to be an Atheist where I can think for myself in a logical and reasonable way.

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 05:05 PM
The problem is that they are secularizing, and this is what happens when they go back to their pre-Islamic ways.

Indeed which creates a really big backlash that ends up really badly.

Root
11-13-2017, 05:17 PM
it's strange that the first worlders care much about the third world citizens :rolleyes:

Kamal900
11-13-2017, 05:29 PM
it's strange that the first worlders care much about the third world citizens :rolleyes:

It's not genuine really.

wvwvw
11-13-2017, 06:28 PM
Once Hindus set fire to a whole train packed with Muslims and burned them alive. Whether Muslims or Hindus Indians have the same mob mentality.

wvwvw
11-13-2017, 06:31 PM

Not that strange considering Europe is flooded by these people. People need to know what kind of migrant mentality they are importing into Europe.

The Illyrian Warrior
11-13-2017, 06:45 PM

I'm pretty sure many people actually get satisfaction out of that, put it simple, it's Islam and Muslim what bothers many people not actually fairness or being objective on judgement....It's pretty sad actually.