PDA

View Full Version : Moroccan riot in Brussels after country's World Cup qualification

Cristiano viejo
11-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Moroccan football fans riot in Brussels after country's World Cup qualification

Twenty-two Belgian police officers injured, city centre shops looted, and cars burned.

Following the qualification of Morocco for the World Cup, celebrations by some 300 football fans of Moroccan origin in the spot of choice for sporting events, the steps of the stock exchange in the center of Brussels, turned into riots.

Disturbances were reported in the City centre, Place de la Bourse, venue of the Christmas market under construction. Police say several cars were set on fire and shops looted.

Some 22 police officers were injured and riot police with water cannon were needed to disperse the mob. Calm was restored two hours after the violence erupted.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/11/12/moroccan-football-fans-riot-in-brussels-after-countrys-world-cup-qualification

SOME VIDEOS ABOUT HOW THESE UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE CALLED MOROCCANS ENRICHED BRUSSELS WITH THEIR CULTURE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVXsQ10xNRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFD5yXBM80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xa_4rlDWgU

Bosniensis
11-13-2017, 03:51 PM
I must admit that Northern Europeans are extremely tolerant people.

Cristiano viejo
11-13-2017, 03:56 PM
I must admit that Northern Europeans are extremely tolerant people.

You must admit that Muslims are extremely uncivilized people.

KMack
11-13-2017, 04:37 PM
Disgusting behavior. I hope the police officers are injured seriously.

wvwvw
11-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Morocs – Merkels favorite people ! they have extra protection - their own country doesn’t take them back !

What vibrant multi-culturalism!

Bosniensis
11-13-2017, 06:44 PM
You must admit that Muslims are extremely uncivilized people.

what muslims?

Who is that?

Muslims are not a nation, Islam is a belief, it begins there and it ends there.

Thos are MENA people whom you let in.

They aren't natural Europans, they lack Europan culture.. so you have problems with them.

Don't blame belief/monotheistic faith for their barbarism

Cristiano viejo
11-13-2017, 07:39 PM
what muslims?

Who is that?

They aren't natural Europans, they lack Europan culture.. so you have problems with them.

Even although Muslims were not a nation (there are many Islamic nations really, as you will know), that does not avoid the fact that Muslims = beasts.

Gold-Shekel
11-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Even although Muslims were not a nation (there are many Islamic nations really, as you will know), that does not avoid the fact that Muslims = beasts.

Funny coming from someone who is part of a genocidal nation and has called for genocide himself on numerous occasions.

Arduti
11-14-2017, 04:08 PM
what muslims?

Who is that?

I completely agree, the problem is culture, not religion.

Edit: I don't agree with the label of "barbarian" though, I just don't think European and MENA cultures are compatible
Islam can be practiced by anyone, and people's bad behavior should be blamed on their culture and not their religion

Cristiano viejo
11-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Funny coming from someone who is part of a genocidal nation and has called for genocide himself on numerous occasions.
My nation saved your asses from Serbians, dont forget :thumb001:

I completely agree, the problem is culture, not religion.
Their culture is part of their religion, so trying to separate Muslim culture of Muslim religion sucks.

Arduti
11-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Their culture is part of their religion, so trying to separate Muslim culture of Muslim religion sucks.

No, modern Muslim behavior is a result of secularization. Reversion back to their pre-Islamic ways.

Cristiano viejo
11-14-2017, 04:19 PM
No, modern Muslim behavior is a result of secularization. Reversion back to their pre-Islamic ways.

Muslim behavior is tthe same since the invention of Islam.

Arduti
11-14-2017, 04:24 PM
Muslim behavior is tthe same since the invention of Islam.

Every Muslim culture behaves differently.
There are no Muslim cultures that dropped their original culture when they accepted Islam. That makes me question whether any of them truly became Islamic...

They're all cultural Muslims.

Cristiano viejo
11-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Every Muslim culture behaves differently.
There are no Muslim cultures that dropped their original culture when they accepted Islam. That makes me question whether any of them truly became Islamic...

They're all cultural Muslims.
In every Muslim country of the world Islam is the same: repressive, violento, machist, primitive...
And it has been so since 1300 years ago. Of course culture is linked with religion.

Arduti
11-14-2017, 04:41 PM
In every Muslim country of the world Islam is the same: repressive, violento, machist, primitive...
And it has been so since 1300 years ago. Of course culture is linked with religion.

They were like this before Islam. They changed a little bit with Islam. Now they're back at it.
Religion is a set of laws that limits people's behaviors. Nowadays, they do not want to abide by those laws, but they want to use spiritual rhetoric to justify doing whatever they want to do.

They're not religious people. They respect their religion, use its rhetoric, but they don't actually follow it. They're secularists.

Gold-Shekel
11-14-2017, 05:13 PM
My nation saved your asses from Serbians, dont forget :thumb001:

I didn't know you were Bosniak.

Jehan
11-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Good, it will help some people to finally open their eyes.

Rumata
11-14-2017, 05:24 PM
I would not call MENA savages,

OK.

Cristiano viejo
11-14-2017, 05:31 PM
They were like this before Islam. They changed a little bit with Islam. Now they're back at it.
Religion is a set of laws that limits people's behaviors. Nowadays, they do not want to abide by those laws, but they want to use spiritual rhetoric to justify doing whatever they want to do.

They're not religious people. They respect their religion, use its rhetoric, but they don't actually follow it. They're secularists.

Oh please... :picard1:

Black Panther
11-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Disgusting behavior. I hope the police officers are not injured seriously.

I know you meant the other way around.

Rumata
11-14-2017, 05:45 PM

I call such people namely religious (as they know religions and make use of it). But not really believers.

Lurker
11-14-2017, 05:47 PM
I thought they'd riot if they had lost the qualification. But they won it. What were they angry about?

Arduti
11-14-2017, 05:51 PM
I call such people namely religious (as they know religions and make use of it). But not really believers.

I see it the opposite way.
They believe in their religion. But they don't follow it, so they're not religious.

Can you elaborate why you think this way?

Rumata
11-14-2017, 05:56 PM
I see it the opposite way.
They believe in their religion. But they don't follow it, so they're not religious.

Can you elaborate why you think this way?

To me a believer is one who believes in God. Not in a religion.
One who follows a religion is a religious person.

One can be a believer or religious or both or none.

So, I'm not religious, but I'm a believer at times.

Rumata
11-14-2017, 06:05 PM

If they don't follow it, there "belief in their religion" is too weak even to be considered as such.

B01AB20
11-14-2017, 06:06 PM
good for someone... and the likes.

http://www.cooperativa.cl/noticias/site/artic/20170315/imag/foto_0000000120170315062747.jpg

Arduti
11-14-2017, 06:34 PM
To me a believer is one who believes in God. Not in a religion.
One who follows a religion is a religious person.

One can be a believer or religious or both or none.

So, I'm not religious, but I'm a believer at times.

Of course one can believe in a religion but not adhere to it. I'd say that describes mostly everyone who calls themselves religious nowadays.

Rumata
11-14-2017, 07:49 PM
Of course one can believe in a religion but not adhere to it. I'd say that describes mostly everyone who calls themselves religious nowadays.

What's the point to believe in something you don't adhere to?

Wait, isn't it the punishment for apostasy?

Cristiano viejo
01-16-2020, 10:07 PM
I think I have recognized Nassbean in these videos...

Cristiano viejo
02-18-2020, 01:46 AM
Nassbean detected :laugh: