PDA

View Full Version : Stop trying to associate everything with politic

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Basically defending human rights and being intolerant of racism, nazis, sexists etc its leftist. I'm very leftist, yes that's not an insult to me. Because I actually hate politics and rarely vote.

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 03:52 AM
Most people on TA are clearly retard.

Mortimer
11-16-2017, 03:53 AM
Basically defending human rights and being intolerant of racism, nazis, sexists etc its leftist. I'm very leftist, yes that's not an insult to me. Because I actually hate politics and rarely vote.

same here. we think alike.

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 04:00 AM
same here. we think alike.

I dont vote. Brazilian politics are all corrupts due to colonial heritage.

Mortimer
11-16-2017, 04:04 AM
I dont vote. Brazilian politics are all corrupts due to colonial heritage.

I dont vote but maybe it is mistake, because if I dont vote, the others could win who I dont want to win, but I dont vote because to lazy to go the ballot on sunday. I rather watch a movie, but that could be mistake. Every vote counts. Now the right wingers won and I regret that I didnt voted. They already made some budget cuts to the working class and socially disadvantaged etc. They also reintroduced fees for university, so far it was free. They are pretty capitalistic and also xenophobic and racist but also capitalistic.

Magnolia
11-16-2017, 04:04 AM
Could you tell me why in most movies from Latin America people of European origin play the main (good) characters and Native Americans only criminals, poor people.... ?

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 04:07 AM
Could you tell me why in most movies from Latin America people of European origin play the main (good) characters and Native Americans only criminals, poor people.... ?

Because natives arent well represents in Mexican media and also they are poorer than whites irf. Its called a white supremacy system.

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 04:10 AM
I dont vote but maybe it is mistake, because if I dont vote, the others could win who I dont want to win, but I dont vote because to lazy to go the ballot on sunday. I rather watch a movie, but that could be mistake. Every vote counts. Now the right wingers won and I regret that I didnt voted. They already made some budget cuts to the working class and socially disadvantaged etc. They also reintroduced fees for university, so far it was free. They are pretty capitalistic and also xenophobic and racist but also capitalistic.

I prefer to watch some fashion show on tv than get out of my house to vote

Magnolia
11-16-2017, 04:26 AM
Because natives arent well represents in Mexican media and also they are poorer than whites irf. Its called a white supremacy system.

It doesn't mean they can't be great actors. You keep claiming how tolerant etc. your country is - but this is far from it.

Heather Duval
11-16-2017, 12:29 PM
It doesn't mean they can't be great actors. You keep claiming how tolerant etc. your country is - but this is far from it.

I dont live in Mexico. In my country there are not even natives, mostly are tri racials and you can found them on TV and movies
lol