PDA

View Full Version : Egyptians did NOT build the Giza pyramids

Loki
11-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Egyptians simply did not have the technology, they inherited leftovers from an earlier civilization. Plenty of evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVuLon7mT0

Some of the artifacts found in Egypt would be very hard to reproduce even with today's technology..

Gangrel
11-19-2017, 06:41 PM
pyramids are turkic.

Cristiano viejo
11-19-2017, 06:43 PM
Current Egyptians are the most impostor people in the world regarding heritage, culture etc

Ouistreham
11-19-2017, 09:33 PM
With armies of slaves at your disposal everything is possible.
Pre-Mexican Amerindian retards were also able to carve stones and stockpile them to build pyramids.
Nothing special about it.
http://cdn.touropia.com/gfx/d/things-to-see-in-chichen-itza/temple_of_kukulkan.jpg?v=e01a2ce3c836c08189e8084cf 7944877

Dandelion
11-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Pre-Mexican Amerindian retards were also able to carve stones and stockpile them to build pyramids.
http://cdn.touropia.com/gfx/d/things-to-see-in-chichen-itza/temple_of_kukulkan.jpg?v=e01a2ce3c836c08189e8084cf 7944877

In their neighbouring Sudan during the 19th century, one sly moustache-twirling Italian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Ferlini) decided to make a few good bucks off their heritage, by blowing their pyramids to smithereens in search for treasure.

A dick move and I don't like what he did, but he was a karma houdini.

Black Panther
11-19-2017, 09:51 PM
Scandinavian and Nigerian engineers built the pyramids.

DarknessWin
11-19-2017, 10:20 PM
Greeks build it , we have ruins from similar pyramids in Greece older than the pyramids of Giza

Aodhan
11-19-2017, 10:23 PM
Aliens did it

DarknessWin
11-19-2017, 10:27 PM
Aliens did it

Zeus

NARVTO
12-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Current Egyptians are the most impostor people in the world regarding heritage, culture etc

Yes, the ancient Egyptians were blue-eyed Aryans.

robertmann
01-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Yes, the ancient Egyptians were blue-eyed Aryans.

I wouldn't say they were exactly Aryans (whatever Aryan is even supposed to mean) but they weren't the nigger admixed mongrels that modern Egyptians are.

JohnSmith
01-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Egyptians simply did not have the technology, they inherited leftovers from an earlier civilization. Plenty of evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVuLon7mT0

Some of the artifacts found in Egypt would be very hard to reproduce even with today's technology..

The truth is the Pyramids are still a great mystery. Many scholars think they may be much older than the Egyptian civilization. Some have claimed to have seen water marks on the Sphinx which would of dated it thousands of years older.

Heather Duval
01-06-2018, 10:53 PM
I believe it was build by aliens.

Egyptian
01-07-2018, 12:07 PM
:lol:

robertmann
01-07-2018, 06:46 PM
The truth is the Pyramids are still a great mystery. Many scholars think they may be much older than the Egyptian civilization. Some have claimed to have seen water marks on the Sphinx which would of dated it thousands of years older.

Pyramids are impressive for the time period, but the idea that we couldn't build them today is BS. I mean, there's a giant pyramid that was built in the middle of Las Vegas about 20 years ago. The only reason the Las Vegas pyramid wasn't made taller than the Pyramid of Giza is because the Las Vegas pyramid is near the airport. (Which would lead to a risk that a plane might accidentally crash into it.)

Could we build pyramids today with the technology the ancient Egyptians had? That's a different question, but it's a little irrelevant. I mean, architects today aren't really taught how to work with 2000s BC technology, since now we have 2000s AD technology.

Svipdag
01-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Well, if not the Egyptians, it must surely have been the Albanians. :rolleyes:

robertmann
01-07-2018, 07:07 PM
I don't think there are any scholars who take the idea that aliens built the pyramids seriously. It's probably taken even less seriously than the black Egyptian hypothesis is.

Arcadefire
01-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Whiteboys and their fascination of labeling anything which they do not understand as simply being built by either : 1. Jesus 2. "West Eurasians" 3. Aliens and finally 4. "not by a black person"

robertmann
01-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Whiteboys and their fascination of labeling anything which they do not understand as simply being built by either : 1. Jesus 2. "West Eurasians" 3. Aliens and finally 4. "not by a black person"

Oh God. Niggercentrist on the loose.

I think that the alien pyramid theories are stupid. But I also think the "niggers built the pyramids" theories are stupid. They were built by Caucasoid Egyptians, before the Muslim slave trade brought nigger blood into the country.

Arcadefire
01-07-2018, 07:21 PM

I think that the alien pyramid theories are stupid. But I also think the "niggers built the pyramids" theories are stupid. They were built by Caucasoid Egyptians, before the Muslim slave trade brought nigger blood into the country.

So a civilization that centered in between 3 continents had no influence from one of the continents? Go read a book

JohnSmith
01-08-2018, 01:15 AM

Why do you hate black people so much. What have they done to you? Just leave them alone and let them live their lives peacefully.

Ken2234
01-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Why do you hate black people so much. What have they done to you? Just leave them alone and let them live their lives peacefully.

Nimrod, thats why. They do not want us to ever live in peace. Nigs want to force us to love them. You act like we are bothering them when its the other way around.

◄ Genesis 9:27 ►
May God extend Japheth's territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and mayCanaan be the slave of Japheth."

Egyptian
01-21-2018, 12:12 AM
Again :lol:

JohnSmith
01-21-2018, 12:17 AM
Again :lol:

One of your ancestors built them,:). That is something to be proud of.

Egyptian
01-21-2018, 12:52 AM

I really don't care if one of my ancestors built it or not.. just the idea of some peeps trying to show that any other civilization better than theirs (is built by aliens or whites or whatever).. fact is a fact, middle east had the most significant civilizations in the world in the ancient times, nowadays no.

Loki
01-22-2018, 12:11 AM

I'm not so sure about it. I think it could have been built by the nephilim.

Loki
01-22-2018, 12:12 AM
◄ Genesis 9:27 ►
May God extend Japheth's territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and mayCanaan be the slave of Japheth."

Are you a Christian? :)

Senpai
01-22-2018, 01:09 AM
Very interesting.

I suggest to all of you, if you haven't to look into the recent works of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson.

I think there is a big chunk of ancient human intelligence that has been mostly wiped from our history. Some purposely of course, but most naturally. Great video, thanks for sharing.

monfret
01-30-2018, 05:42 PM
threads like this remind me why WhiteGenocide# is so heartwarming.

true,modern egyptians are white semitic invaders,the original egyptians were considerabely blacker.

Silver Lining
03-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Pyramids probably existed in Europe too. Not very difficult to build.

Smeagol
03-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Yes they did. The pyramids are overrated though.

ovidiu
03-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Pyramids of different kinds were built independently by a variety of cultures around the world, but that doesn't mean that they weren't impressive achievements for their time.

Too bad the Bosnian pyramids proved to be a hoax.

Nordic Thunder
03-17-2018, 07:02 PM
It could be that they where built when europeans moved south during the ice age... I say this because the Sphinx is so old that there are signs of water erosion on it which could be from the glacial melt when the ice caps receded after the ice age. The ice-age European hypothesis would also explain where North African's Caucasian features came from (if not from arabs).

Dirty Dingus MaGee
06-13-2018, 11:21 PM
There's pyramids in Asia too. It's also worth noting that indigenous Russians are cousins of native Americans, which are cousins to Asians. There were also dirt and stone pyramids built in North America. Can't forget south/central America either. I think it's funny that people get offended at the thought of black people building pyramids. I feel like I'm on 4chan lol.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-08-2019, 12:55 AM
There's pyramids in Asia too. It's also worth noting that indigenous Russians are cousins of native Americans, which are cousins to Asians. There were also dirt and stone pyramids built in North America. Can't forget south/central America either. I think it's funny that people get offended at the thought of black people building pyramids. I feel like I'm on 4chan lol.

There’s pyramids all over, Dingus. So what’s your point?

https://youtu.be/q-VxEFW9rvo

The Lawspeaker
04-08-2019, 01:15 AM
http://www.thatawesomeshirt.com/images/get/191/430x550/

(Yes, yes.. we know by now that slaves didn't build a pyramids).

Tigranes
04-08-2019, 01:17 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?285233-Ancient-Egyptian-mummy%92s-sarcophagus-to-be-opened-live-on-TV-in-a-world-first
https://www.discovery.com/watch/discovery

Smeagol
04-08-2019, 01:35 AM
I think it's funny that people get offended at the thought of black people building pyramids. I feel like I'm on 4chan lol.

Except Ancient Egyptians weren't even black people.

Joso
04-08-2019, 02:11 AM
piramids are just triangular cubes, what is the big deal about it

Loki
04-08-2019, 11:32 AM
piramids are just triangular cubes, what is the big deal about it

You should read up about it. They are mathematically precise monuments... very hard to have accomplished such a feat in ancient times without modern tools. Also, the construction of the great pyramid of Giza with its huge blocks of stone still baffles scientists, and no-one has yet figured out how they did it. Many theories have been floating around, but none have been conclusive.

Loki
04-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Yes they did.

There are no Egyptian hieroglyphs in the Giza pyramids at all... none. Zero. Also, it is not true that Egyptians used them for burial. There is no evidence for that.

Ogweed
04-08-2019, 11:48 AM
And what was that earlier civilization?:p

Loki
04-08-2019, 11:56 AM
And what was that earlier civilization?:p

We don't know yet.

coolfrenchguy
09-28-2019, 05:19 AM
extra-terrestrial alien tech

renaissance12
09-28-2019, 05:29 AM
http://cdn.touropia.com/gfx/d/things-to-see-in-chichen-itza/temple_of_kukulkan.jpg?v=e01a2ce3c836c08189e8084cf 7944877 Do You Know Baal-Bek In Lebanon ?
?