PDA

View Full Version : What were your favourite and least favourite subjects in school?

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:02 AM
favourite: religion, history, philosophy and psychology (was grouped into one subject), english, german.

least favourite: maths, physics, chemistry

Kouros
11-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Fav: Gym and Science

Least Fav: French

Tauromachos
Oddly enough i would say Math,Physics,Chemistry but also History and Philosophy tied with Religion.

Sports was sometimes my favorite and sometimes the one i hated the most depending on the teacher
we had and what we did there.

Argentano
I was very good in the ones that you havev to think like math or physiscs

And very bad in the ones that you have to memorize things like history or geography

Fractal
11-21-2017, 01:07 AM
favourite: religion, history, philosophy and psychology (was grouped into one subject), english, german.

I thought Gypsies were from India?

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:08 AM

It was boring I didnt like it.

Dick
11-21-2017, 01:09 AM

And very bad in the ones that you have to memorize things like history or geography

I was the opposite.

Decius
11-21-2017, 01:13 AM
Fav: Gym and Science

Least Fav: French

I also hate french fuck canadas education lol

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:13 AM

i wasnt really bad in physics or chemistry, and maths was diverse, with one teacher i was bad, but i had other teachers where i was good and it depend on time period, i had time period where i skipped school to hang around with punks (bad company) and smoke weed and drink beer. i had once 320 skipped hours. thats like half of the school year or more. then i was bad especially in maths. but that was not always only a short period in my teenager years, but i wasnt really that bad or had hard time in any subject, but i just like history and religion and philosophy more because it was so interesting i remember when we got the books i read the book within an hour i didnt waited that we study it. i had just interest for those, english was also cool because we talked about different subject once we talked about genetic engineering but in english. i didnt like where we had to learn grammar etc. but english was mostly very interesting topics to learn to discuss in english and we learned about great britain, the kings and queens london etc.

Tauromachos
11-21-2017, 01:15 AM

But in Math you have to memorize also.

Fractal
11-21-2017, 01:29 AM
It was boring I didnt like it.

Introductory physics was fun, Advanced Placement Physics C was not, the class was at least 80% Indians or Chinks with a few white guys.

Also, introductory physics was fun because we played around with RC cars and rockets - hobbies which used to be very popular here in the early '00s and before

One I used to have.

https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/553ae5d16f1f25be1cc44473/5759c44dc504dfc315062a2d_Redcat%20Racing%20Shockwa ve%20Nitro%20Buggy.jpg

https://cdn.instructables.com/F2O/PZFL/FRXUYST3/F2OPZFLFRXUYST3.LARGE.jpg

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:32 AM
Introductory physics was fun, Advanced Placement Physics C was not, the class was at least 80% Indians or Chinks with a few white guys.

Also, introductory physics was fun because we played around with RC cars and rockets - hobbies which used to be very popular here in the early '00s and before

One I used to have.

https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/553ae5d16f1f25be1cc44473/5759c44dc504dfc315062a2d_Redcat%20Racing%20Shockwa ve%20Nitro%20Buggy.jpg

https://cdn.instructables.com/F2O/PZFL/FRXUYST3/F2OPZFLFRXUYST3.LARGE.jpg

I was the only non-white in my class. Really the only non-white. I wonder if it would have been more interesting in a class which is diverse.

Mingle
11-21-2017, 01:36 AM

Pretty much the exact same here. But replace German with Spanish and remove religion (never took a religion class or heard of those existing here).

Tauromachos
11-21-2017, 01:37 AM

I thought it was to difficult for you :cool:

Fractal
11-21-2017, 01:40 AM
I thought it was to difficult for you :cool:

I'm probably better than you. Stupid Southern European.

Tauromachos
11-21-2017, 01:53 AM
I'm probably better than you. Stupid Southern European.

In playing with cars and rockets,maybe...:lol:

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:56 AM
Pretty much the exact same here. But replace German with Spanish and remove religion (never took a religion class or heard of those existing here).

Here religion class is compulsory until high school (9th grade of school) or when you are 15-16 years old. But if you have a non-catholic non-protestant religion you dont need to go though. But I went because it was interesting and I liked it.

Mingle
11-21-2017, 01:57 AM
Here religion class is compulsory until high school (9th grade of school) or when you are 15-16 years old. But if you have a non-catholic non-protestant religion you dont need to go though. But I went because it was interesting and I liked it.

What do you learn in religion class? Is it basically just reading the Bible? Or is it the history of Christianity? Or what?

StonyArabia
11-21-2017, 01:59 AM
Favorite: Arabic, Social Studies,
Least favorite: Math and Science

Mortimer
11-21-2017, 01:59 AM
What do you learn in religion class? Is it basically just reading the Bible? Or is it the history of Christianity? Or what?

Diverse. In first 4 years in elementary school it was reading the bible and learning bible stories. Later it was also learning about history of christianity, about other religions and about cults (they warned us about cults). We also discussed Biblical Anthropology basics like what it means to be human. I for example learned that first humans were brown because God made them out of clay, so it wasnt racist at all.

Thorns
11-21-2017, 02:01 AM
I liked history, science, and anything hands on, like woodshop. And whichever class had the hottest girls.

Bobby Martnen
11-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Favorites: History, Geography, Music

Least Favorite: Science, German, Math, Writing

Hamlet
11-21-2017, 06:16 AM

Indians being good at maths and science is a meme, just like with the Chinese. Jews, Euros and Japanese - that's it.

:coffee:

Fractal
11-21-2017, 06:18 AM
Indians being good at maths and science is a meme, just like with the Chinese. Jews, Euros and Japanese - that's it.

:coffee:

Indians are better math and physics than most Euros and Jews. Jews excel in accounting or theoretical sciences, they suck at engineering.

Who would trust an Israeli made automobile over a German made one?

Tauromachos
11-21-2017, 06:56 AM
Indians are better math and physics than most Euros and Jews. Jews excel in accounting or theoretical sciences, they suck at engineering.

Might be true ,but abstract Math is a theoretical science

Hamlet
11-21-2017, 07:08 AM

Jews are the best mathematicians in the world lol, proportionally at least (http://jinfo.org/Mathematics.html)

Also, Germans are Euros mate, I didnt make exception to that.

Plus, what about an Indian car?

I agree, btw, that Jews arent as exceptional at engineering, but to say they suck is just plain dumb - they'll still be overrepresented.

The reason Jews arent as good at engineering is because Jews arent as good as visualising things as Euros.

Tauromachos
11-21-2017, 07:15 AM
Jews are the best mathematicians in the world lol, proportionally at least (http://jinfo.org/Mathematics.html)

Also, Germans are Euros mate, I didnt make exception to that.

Plus, what about an Indian car?

I agree, btw, that Jews arent as exceptional at engineering, but to say they suck is just plain dumb - they'll still be overrepresented.

The reason Jews arent as good at engineering is because Jews arent as good as visualising things as Euros.

Perhabs but there are exceptions

There is nothing strictly predefined by genetics or origins in my opinion.

I think Einstein was a visual thinker

Hamlet
11-21-2017, 07:25 AM
Perhabs but there are exceptions

There is nothing strictly predefined by genetics or origins in my opinion.

I think Einstein was a visual thinker

That's just one example though. Jews are tested as being worse at visualising things though, but only very very slightly

Iloko
11-22-2017, 11:02 PM
In high school: FAV: Math/Economics/Physics/Biology/Computers .... LEAST-FAV: Literature/English

My interests have changed considerably now that I'm much older though

amoora
11-22-2017, 11:13 PM
In undergrad I loved anatomy, biochemistry, and microbiology. I completely loathed physics, calculus, and any class that required writing papers.

Blue Fox
11-24-2017, 04:19 AM
Favorites: History, Geography, Music, Art, Science, and English.

Least Favorite: Gym, because I wasn't any good at the sports that were played, unless it was dodgeball or tennis.

Mary
11-24-2017, 10:23 PM
1) In junior high my least favourite was crafts. My favourite was home economics.

2) In high school we only had six subjects and they were all sucky.

3) In university my least favourite was constitutional law (it was everybody's least favourite), favourite I'd say was EU law it was hard but rewarding once I got it right. Also the verdicts from the EU court are really nice and well written, at least they used to be.

Ashlyn
11-25-2017, 03:35 AM
Favorite: Biology, chemistry, mathematics, psychology, law/criminology, computers, physics, and topography was interesting.

Least Favorite: The drama. Oh, and English Lit.

firemonkey
06-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Favourite: History
Least favourite: Geometry

TEUTORIGOS
06-10-2018, 12:54 AM
But in Math you have to memorize also.

That is how engineers and scientists approach math to mathematicians math is high art, like sculpture, an mathematicians only memorize a few fundamental axioms and generate or extrapolate all higher mathematics from that base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzcO_RnejAA

Larali
06-10-2018, 01:11 AM
I actually loved chemistry, although I sucked at it.

I liked all the sciences. I was good at English and lit although they weren't my favorites.

I was terrible at math, and hated it, until I got to college, then it became more interesting. I was better at geometry, trigonometry and physics than I was at algebra. Calc was hard.

x54xx
06-10-2018, 01:18 AM

I thought Gypsies were Indian.

GreentheViper
07-22-2018, 07:58 PM
Favourite: History, English, Geography, Music, Science

Least: Math, French

de Burgh II
07-22-2018, 08:19 PM
Favorite: Science, History/Social Studies, Math, and Gym

Least Favorite: Art, English, Ethics and Music

calxpal
11-22-2022, 06:44 AM
Favorite: Physics or Gym (but not the games usually)

Least Favorite: Either American Literature (believe that's what it was called) or Human Physiology (it was actually an awesome class but.....it had a lot of issues unfortunately) I loved the material but a lot of the projects were literal invasions of privacy and dignity and completely inappropriate for a classroom setting which I would have NEVER expected in a high school course, on top of that one of my old bullies was in the class with me and kept gossiping and saying mean things about me, and I even had to work with her on a group project (which miraculously worked out) and the class had tons of lazy students saying the tests were unfair lol.....it was one of the most interesting and most frustrating classes.

Atlantic Reptilian
11-22-2022, 08:41 AM
Favorite: mathematics, English, literature

Least favorite: PE, the "analyze" parts of history and civics. It's literally a way that someone tells you how to think. I'm not interested in that, and I'm not going to be a whore for a higher grade (my parents taught me to be honest).

Dušan
11-22-2022, 10:39 AM
Most favourite: Geography and History

Least favourite: Chemistry and Physics

Rogan
08-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Favorite: Biology and Chemistry

Least favorite : Norwegian and CREE

TheForeigner
08-10-2023, 02:51 PM
Favorites: History, English and Romanian.

Least favorite: Math, Physics and Chemistry.

Incal
08-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Favorite: Anything with letters

Least favorite: Anything with numbers on it.

Andullero
08-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Favorites: History, geography, biology, literature and languages.

Least favorites: Math, physics and chemistry.

Nurzat
08-10-2023, 03:16 PM
least favourite: religion, history, physics, math, literature, some of them because of the teacher teaching it.

I only loved geography. no other favourite subjects, I quite hated school and classmates. unfortunately. I think I could have done much more in school and in terms of higher education, but with the prospects for poor families back in the 90s and early 2000s in Romania it didn't look like school will get you any more money than lack of school, even teachers or different other professionals were quite poor, the dream back then was to break the country border and work lower class jobs in some other country xD I hope my kids will make better use of school, I will do my best to help them

Etelfrido
08-10-2023, 03:57 PM
I used to at least try to put dedication into all subjects. My interests might've changed with time but I think I just didn't love or hate any of them. Geography and History could have caught my attention the most for some time because of all History movies and some Encyclopediae and Atlas my parents had at home that I'd view as some kind of old and secret knowledge.

In college I liked Calc and other Math classes but found some Physics ones to be uninteresting, such as those involving Kinematics. Quantum Chemistry and Coordination Chemistry were Hell on Earth. I ended up focusing on Electroanalytical Chemistry and now that I've finished my degree I'm trying to pursue other interests, for instance Economics, Programming, Languages, Literature, and Philosophy. The hard part is having time for it.

retfala
08-10-2023, 06:22 PM
favorite : sports, geography, math.

I didn't like philosophy, sociology

Cybele
08-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Favorite: Up until middle school I loved biology. In elementary school, when I was 9-10 yo, I wanted to become a vet. In middle school I participated in biology school Olympics: first on school level, then on county level. Didn’t went further, on country level. But my interest in this subject, began to wane afterwards.
In high school, I liked logics. Understanding logics then, helped me later. That’s because in college, again I had to study it and our professor was a stern guy, everyone was scared off. But I managed to pass his exam, without stressing too much.

Least favorite:
-Math by far. I believe I was mathematically challenged. I remember in elementary school I once crying with frustration, over the exercises I didn’t knew how to solve. And another time, also in elementary school, it was late in the night and was still solving math exercises. I felt sick from the stomach, and puked over the desk. :lol:
-Chemistry.
-Physics, so and so. There were times when I was understanding certain chapters and things made sense, and other times… the opposite.

Victor
08-10-2023, 07:13 PM
most fav: history, geography, art lessons, literature
least fav: chemistry, physics, geometry, algebra - I know the basics of all of them which are enough for my life, but it went too far during the middle school, so I've started ignoring it xD

Östsvensk
08-10-2023, 07:21 PM
Most: history, maybe religion.

Least: chemistry and math. I was mathematically challenged in school, but a work psychologist claimed my math skills were actually decent and that I only had a bad teacher in school. But nevertheless, I always hated math and if you can't enjoy it, you can't learn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6LYuli7VU

Cybele
08-10-2023, 07:26 PM
so I've started ignoring it xD
Problem solved! :thumb001:

Victor
08-10-2023, 07:37 PM
Problem solved! :thumb001:

We had 2-5 system back then (2 the worst, dunno why not 1, and 5 the best), teachers used to put me 3 (mentioning it's 2 irl) so I'm passing because they realized I'm not gonna try to be better. I've ignored homework, but the only one who literally hated me for this was math teacher. Teachers generally sympathized me because I've been quite merry, charismatic and polite person for some 14 years old turning everything in a joke with a smile lol. Even those physics and chemistry ones, I had to come to not avoidable additional lessons and was doing everything perfectly, they were like damn, why don't you normally do the same?

Cybele
08-10-2023, 07:44 PM
I was mathematically challenged in school, but a work psychologist claimed my math skills were actually decent and that I only had a bad teacher in school. But nevertheless, I always hated math and if you can't enjoy it, you can't learn it.

Yes, the teachers make a lot of difference. Math is not actually not that bad (once it's applied practically, for e.g. in statistics) and it's very useful. But I believe some children are not able to grasp easily some very abstract concepts.
And if one is stuck in a classroom and has to solve all these algebra and geometry problems, without much practical application, it makes it sort of tedious.

Cybele
08-10-2023, 08:24 PM
We had 2-5 system back then (2 the worst, dunno why not 1, and 5 the best), teachers used to put me 3 (mentioning it's 2 irl) so I'm passing because they realized I'm not gonna try to be better.
It must of been frustrating for your teachers to see you cold do things perfectly when you wanted, but not really wanted to (despite maybe you had the potential). :D But is good that they were otherwise quite understanding.
We had a system with grades from 1-10, starting from middle school. At the end of the year, the arithmetic mean of grades, should have been at least 5, in order to pass the class. I once even received a grade of 2 in math :eek: so I had to struggle to keep afloat and get better grades the rest of the semester. Many teachers offered private payed lessons to struggling pupils ( and to prepare them before important final exams). In a sense they were not very tolerant. Because the idea was that, if you were struggling in a subject, you could take private lessons from them, and pass the class.

I've ignored homework, but the only one who literally hated me for this was math teacher. Teachers generally sympathized me because I've been quite merry, charismatic and polite person for some 14 years old turning everything in a joke with a smile lol. Even those physics and chemistry ones, I had to come to not avoidable additional lessons and was doing everything perfectly, they were like damn, why don't you normally do the same?
:lol: Wish I could charm and persuade my teachers too, but I didn't had what it takes. At most, I could make them tolerate the fact I was being late in their class sometimes.
About homework, we had teachers that would check our notebooks and it was impossible to skip not having a homework. Unless one had a good reason. But what one could do, was to copy the homework from somebody else and just change some details. :D

Cybele
08-10-2023, 08:31 PM
double

Victor
08-10-2023, 08:39 PM
It must of been frustrating for your teachers to see you cold do things perfectly when you wanted, but not really wanted to (despite maybe you had the potential). :D But is good that they were otherwise quite understanding.
We had a system with grades from 1-10, starting from middle school. At the end of the year, the arithmetic mean of grades, should have been at least 5, in order to pass the class. I once even received a grade of 2 in math :eek: so I had to struggle to keep afloat and get better grades afterwards. Many teachers offered private payed lessons to struggling pupils. In a sense they were not very tolerant. Because the idea was that, if you were struggling in a subject, you could take private lessons from them, and pass the class.

:lol: Wish I could charm and persuade my teachers too, but I didn't had what it takes. At most, I could make them tolerate the fact I was being late in their class sometimes.
About homework, we had teachers that would check our notebooks and it was impossible to skip not having a homework. Unless one had a good reason. But what one could do, was to copy the homework from somebody else and just change some details. :D

I was quite independent back then, my father was busy working for two as my mother had health issues, I've been helping, too, so I didn't act like some immature kid, but had some kind of preferences over spending time with something I considered nonsense (at the same time realizing there won't be consequences), my father didn't care much about this, too.

I still have weird dreams about school, like it's again school and some maths lessons and like one more year of study is needed and I'm convincing people around that I've finished school some 20+ years ago xD Our school had five floors and I dream all of them detailed, like walking by the stairs, entering the classrooms etc.

Scar95
08-10-2023, 08:39 PM
Useless:
geography - terms that you forget the next day unless you're interested and self-studying at home
painting, music and anything artistic - self-explained
french - absolutely useless unless you're self learning. Every hour was a pain as I had to make mental connections and take a shot in the dark about how a verb is conjugated based on an example and random guess what words mean.
english - everyone knows english. USELESS.

Best:

sport - self-explained
math
physics
history

Cybele
08-10-2023, 09:46 PM
I was quite independent back then, my father was busy working for two as my mother had health issues, I've been helping, too, so I didn't act like some immature kid, but had some kind of preferences over spending time with something I considered nonsense (at the same time realizing there won't be consequences), my father didn't care much about this, too.
It makes sense. That's the thing with school, sometimes external problems, unfortunately do affect the amount of time a child can invest into studying.
Given the circumstances, prioritizing what was considered the most important, unlike fixating on things that you didn't make much use of later on, was the best choice. Generally a base of knowledge is good, but we barley use all the info accumulated in school later on in life, anyway. There are educational systems, if I'm not mistaken where grades don't exist and this enables a child to just concentrate early on his/ her attention and time into whatever subject he/she enjoys, while still having basic knowledge of a variety of things.
I had quite understand parents too. When I was getting a bad grade, I preferred to tell my father first. My mother would get mad, but she never beat me up for a bad grade.

I still have weird dreams about school, like it's again school and some maths lessons and like one more year of study is needed and I'm convincing people around that I've finished school some 20+ years ago xD Our school had five floors and I dream all of them detailed, like walking by the stairs, entering the classrooms etc.
Sounds like a nightmare haha. And actually I've heard a few people I've interacted with saying similar things about dreaming being again in school, having exams, and so on. Like what's going on?! Maybe just stress, which makes all these memories related to being in school, surface from subconscious. Or a way, in which the brain decides to torture one, during sleep.
I have similar dream about the school building (studied there for 12 years) sometimes I dream it looks grayer and spookier that it was in reality. Otherwise it's the same place but a bit different with added architectural parts. And I have dialogues with colleagues and so on. :)

Cybele
08-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Useless: geography - terms that you forget the next day unless you're interested and self-studying at home
Understanding some geography (for example the local one), it's also so much easier and nicer when traveling, imo. Talking in class about the Carpathian mountains, it's way better, after you you travelled in there.

Scar95
08-10-2023, 10:01 PM
Understanding some geography (for example the local one), it's also so much easier and nicer when traveling, imo. Talking in class about the Carpathian mountains, it's way better, after you you travelled in there.

huh, that justifies 1 or 2 hours every week for this subject?

It's really a waste of time for children.

Tsuin
08-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Favorite: History, Art and Literature
Least: Math and Physics

Duarte
08-10-2023, 10:45 PM
Favorite: History, Art and Literature
Least: Math and Physics

Art Italiano!

https://i.imgur.com/4ezOkTa.gif

Cybele
08-10-2023, 10:45 PM
huh, that justifies 1 or 2 hours every week for this subject?
The thing is, that geography is considered an important subject (quite often present in final exams like bacalaureat). So perhaps this justifies in their book, why many hours are needed. They could reduce the number of hours. And focus on quality of the lessons instead.

It's really a waste of time for children.
The problem is that much info it's simply memorized without being understood and used afterwards practically. Maybe that's why we struggle with functional analphabetism. Yes, some of the terms, simply disappear from the memory after a very short while.

Demirkazık
08-10-2023, 11:58 PM
Favorite: Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Philosophy and History.
Neutral: Math, German, English, Turkish and Turkish Literature.
Least Favorite: Visual Arts, Physics, Music and a subject called Religious culture and moral knowledge

I can't decide for my Uni subjects, it's like a love and hate relationship.

Scar95
08-11-2023, 06:17 AM
The thing is, that geography is considered an important subject (quite often present in final exams like bacalaureat). So perhaps this justifies in their book, why many hours are needed. They could reduce the number of hours. And focus on quality of the lessons instead.

this is another topic: why the final highschool exam allows you to take geography as one of the subjects? Or history. It should be FORCED romanian language and mathematics. The rest should be up to the university.

The problem is that much info it's simply memorized without being understood and used afterwards practically. Maybe that's why we struggle with functional analphabetism. Yes, some of the terms, simply disappear from the memory after a very short while.

99.999% of the geography lessons dissapear the very next week. You learn more geography from real life and the internet then these geography lessons.

Catnip
08-11-2023, 08:58 AM
Loved: physics, mathematics, chemistry, informatics/ICT, sports

Liked: languages, art, music, psychology, biology

Neutral: history, geography, philosophy

Disliked: religious studies, economy&law( because of terrible professor we had)

Barba
08-12-2023, 10:50 AM
Fave: History, Geometry, Technical drawing, Music, Arts

Disliked: Latin, Philosophy

Sarin
08-13-2023, 04:27 AM
Fav. - Maths , Physics

Least fav. (or better to say , hate) - organic Chemistry , ancient History , Economics , Biology

calxpal
08-13-2023, 05:59 AM
Liked a lot: Math of any sort, Physics, Biology, Sculpture, Astronomy, Geology.

Neutral: Food education, History, Computer Science, Chemistry, Writing/Composition, Geography, Human Physiology, Drama, Music.

Hated: Literature, most reading-based classes, Home-ed type courses (not for the reasons you probably think), some music classes, Art, basic computer skills classes.

I will admit though I like doing art occasionally, but have resented and disliked every run-of-the-mill art class I took.

My summary is Middle School-University classes.

Hithaeglir
08-13-2023, 09:54 AM
Favourite : Biology, Genetics, Chemistry, Mathematics

Neutral: Ancient Greek, History, Literature

Absolutely vehemently hated: Physics (apart from waves and thermodynamics), Theology. I kind of started liking theology when it focused on comparing religions and we finally had a smart teacher that was teaching religion as a philosophical concept rather than purely a set of rules and chants.

Finnish Swede
08-13-2023, 10:43 AM
Favorits: Gym, History, Biology
Disliked: Physics
Hated: Religion/Theology => Pure waiste of time (= stupid and boring mambo jumbo stuff).
Neutral: More a less the rest

Mortimer
08-13-2023, 10:50 AM
Favorits: Gym, History, Biology
Disliked: Physics
Hated: Religion/Theology => Pure waiste of time (= stupid and boring mambo jumbo stuff).
Neutral: More a less the rest

Are you from the church of sweden and is it now practice to bless homo couples or call God queer in Germany in the German Lutheran church it is normal the German catholics want that too but the pope did not approved of it yet what are your opininions

Finnish Swede
08-13-2023, 11:25 AM
Are you from the church of sweden and is it now practice to bless homo couples or call God queer in Germany in the German Lutheran church it is normal the German catholics want that too but the pope did not approved of it yet what are your opininions

Homo couples, women priests etc. stuff had nothing to do with my personal opinion about theology/religion teachings at school. Those latter things are minor matters for me (if thinking whole matter).

Shortly: I do not believe any God(s), Heaven or Hell. Pure BS. I keep persons who talks about those liars! And if you are pupil and another person(s) is a teachers/adult ... the position is hardly equal? And little bit little I first started silently hate them and bit later the subject as such. Of course I kept all that just in mine own knowledge. You see, I have 9 of 10 (final school report) in theology/religion ... got always good results in exams (= I read enough) ... but I hated it. Still do.

Ylla
08-13-2023, 12:24 PM
Favourites: Biology, Chemistry, English Literature, History/Classics (Regretfully didn't pursue it at A-Level).
Worst: Drama, Food Tech, Geography, IT.